+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: David Icke Debunked (Full Movie)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke Debunked (Full Movie)

Thanks Steven and Norman for your takes on Chris white and the movie.

I think it's very useful for those who have watched these to post their reviews for the rest of us. It can save such a lot of time. Like I said, I won't watch anything over ten minutes these days unless it is totally recommended viewing.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kulapops For This Post:

Ross (9th December 2010), StephenW11UK (15th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote I won't watch anything over ten minutes these days unless it is totally recommended viewing.
    Very good advice! One I follow.

Ross

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Post:

airaspect (30th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kulapops (here)
    I think it's very useful for those who have watched these to post their reviews for the rest of us. It can save such a lot of time. Like I said, I won't watch anything over ten minutes these days unless it is totally recommended viewing.
    IMHO the whole point about seeking the truth is to actually seek it instead of waiting for others to share their [biased] views. I've learnt a few things from the video myself.
    Last edited by Wood; 9th December 2010 at 23:31.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wood For This Post:

Fructedor (31st January 2011), HORIZONS (12th December 2010), willow (12th January 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Long transcript, a lot to digest.
    First take:

Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is a direct tie in to Alice B. Bailey and David Icke. I understand it could have been a meeting of a secret cult, possibly the Rosicrucians in my mind, as it was ended with "to the 33 degree. Hitler somehow blamed it on the Jewish Nation.

As far as the seven rays go "ceremonial magic" in the seventh ray could be translated as taking ones time to bless Mother Nature and Father Earth.

Alice B. Bailey was riding the fence as far as I can see getting the truth out there best she could. Madame Blavatsky was the true villain.

In one of Bailey's books she talks about the Dark Brothers from the West (United States of America) and the Dark Brothers from the East (China). They are secretly working together to trigger WWIII and the destruction of all mankind. A whole planet of despotic tyranny. I feel she was actually out to warn people and was put in a difficult position being involved with unnatural alchemists and the likes.

Her books were available on the internet free on CD at one time but they stopped that until further notice.

Alaois

8. Link to Post #25
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

My review:

The documentary was very good and well worth watching IMO. Bill Ryan's material is used several times at 1:32 and other places.

It is not a hit piece on David Icke per se, but an expose on the power structure as it is, similar to Alex Jones' The Obama Deception.

For those who have read my posts lately on Keisha and wonder why I'm so passionate about these people being a subtle deception, it will explain my case quite well.

It's something we all need to take a look at. There are otherworldly sources that communicate with humanity in some ways obvertly (i.e. channeling) and in more covert methods (i.e. through other people and manipulation of events).

What many people do not know is that David Icke's main source for much of his material is channeling.

His sources fit in very well with the message of Madam Balavatsky and Alice Baily, who have been commonly understood to be demonic.

My contention, as well as the message of the documentary is that these sources (light and dark) are one and the same -- demonic. They portray themselves as Reptilians to some people, but it is only a smoke screen. They have a plan for humanity, which they are working quite well and the "truth" movement is accepting due to the "love and light" message.

People need to wake up again. There is a deception within the deception. It's one thing to know that there is an Illuminati/NWO, which many people know about now. The next deception is that they are being manipulated by external sources, and that they are extremely widespread and are an even bigger threat to humanity.

Please watch this documentary. I would like to hear some critical thoughts on this.

--sjkted

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

joamarks (31st January 2011), lightblue (12th December 2010), Wood (12th December 2010)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote That's just another debunking from Chris White. It's been the third time now on this forum that I lift the flag about Mr. 'crusader' Chris White. If you search a bit for the man, you will notice that he has debunked almost all of the most popular 'whistleblowers/researchers' in the anglo saxon comunity.

But, he even debunked the Mayan calendars! Hehe. Anyway, the guy isn't interested in the truth, but rather defending his own beleif system. He was once a member of avalon1 and came to debunk. He wasn't with us for long...

Hope this help, just search for the man and you'll see my point.

His material are a lost of precious time, that's for sure in my perspective.

Namaste, Steven
    What was his screen name on AV1? IMO, we need more people like him here.

--sjkted

11. Link to Post #27
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I agree with the review by sjkted. I have also found it very interesting the debunking of the attempt to identify Jesus Christ with 'the fisher king'. It was bothering me for months since my research points to Jesus not being an annunaki/pleiadian/reptilian/sea reptilian/shapeshifter demon at all, and thus I felt it is weird any title related to 'fish' or sea. I've looked up and the fisher king might be an obscure reference to pleiadians playing the role of the true Gods: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcyone

Quote In Greek mythology, Alcyone (Ancient Greek: Ἁλκυόνη Halkyónē) was the daughter of Aeolus, either by Enarete or Aegiale. She married Ceyx, son of Eosphorus, the Morning Star.
    They were very happy together in Trachis, and according to Pseudo-Apollodorus's account, often sacrilegiously called each other "Zeus" and "Hera". This angered Zeus, so while Ceyx was at sea (going to consult an oracle according to Ovid's account), the god threw a thunderbolt at his ship. Ceyx appeared to Alcyone as an apparition to tell her of his fate, and she threw herself into the sea in her grief. Out of compassion, the gods changed them both into halcyon birds, named after her.
    Ovid and Hyginus both also recount the metamorphosis of the pair in and after Ceyx's loss in a terrible storm, though they both omit Ceyx and Alcyone calling each other Zeus and Hera (and Zeus's resulting anger) as a reason for it. Ovid also adds the detail of her seeing his body washed up onshore before her attempted suicide.
    Ovid and Hyginus both also make the metamorphosis the origin of the etymology for "halcyon days", the seven days in winter when storms never occur. They state that these were originally the seven days each year (either side of the shortest day of the year) during which Alcyone (as a kingfisher) laid her eggs and made her nest on the beach and during which her father Aeolus, god of the winds, restrained the winds and calmed the waves so she could do so in safety. The phrase has since become a term used to describe a peaceful time generally.
    Note that Alcyone is a star in the in the Pleiades cluster.

The name 'fisher king' makes me think of a kind of dark harvest, crossing the veil between spheres.

EDIT: I want to add that I still think David Icke is well meant but IMHO he may not have got it all right.
    Last edited by Wood; 12th December 2010 at 03:11.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wood For This Post:

dan i el (17th February 2011), jeannacav (15th January 2011), Pagan (25th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #28
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

I've always been a fan of David for his straightforward approach. D'loading the MP4 video now. Note it is about half the size of the corresponding YouTube Video (depending on the resolution). Will return and add my thoughts when I have watched it.

(much later)
    David Icke Debunked was produced by Chris Wright, who has a radio program and several websites, the chief one appearing to be http://conspiracyclothes.com/nowheretorun/

At first I thought Chris to be a fairly objective person dissecting the origins of David Icke's belief system (and also taking a swipe at Jordan Maxwell along the way). But as the discussion progressed, Chris reveals himself to be equally biased as a Bible basher; here I agree with norman's post here on 9th December 2010.

Well, they can't both be right!

At this point something reminds me of the famous Crabwood crop circle of 2002 by our feathered serpent friend Quetzalcoatl, whose message apparently read:

Beware The Bringers Of False Gifts And Their Broken Promises
    Much Pain But Still Time
    There Is Good Out There
    We Oppose Deception
    Conduit Closing.

http://indigosociety.com/showthread....-%26%239829%3B
    http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/a...time2007o.html

The question is, which one is the false prophet?

I think it's a great idea that Chris has chosen to take up the cudgels of the anti-Reptilian movement. I must admit David's idea of Reptilian shape-shifting has always sat a bit uneasily on my shoulders, despite support from people like Credo Mutwa, though Chris demonstrates that their interpretations differ in some respects. What is clear is that on both sides there is a lot more smoke than fire, a lot more assertion than hard evidence. For example, how do we know for sure that only Jesus's name works when it comes to scaring away demons, as Chris claims? On the other hand, if David expects us to take him literally, he should not have altered his stance on Jesus, particularly not claimed to be the reincarnation of Christ, as Chris quotes him in his books. I must say David increasingly comes across as incoherent at times. I was unaware of the extent to which he appears to rely on channelling for his information.

Chris Wright's documentary appears well researched; it has to be, otherwise he would get lumped in the same loony bin as all the rest. So those of us who believe David Icke has good points to make should not dismiss Chris's documentary outright but keep it and keep referring to it, cross checking the claims made on both sides. If we keep doing that, the real truth will surely emerge, and as David Icke himself says, THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 13th December 2010 at 05:01.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

chelmostef (12th January 2011), ExomatrixTV (18th April 2022), Pagan (25th April 2011), pintorider (1st February 2011)

15. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i find it so crazy that we are sceptical of someone thats atleast bringing these subjects into the light when its our subject matter that everyone else is sceptical of! like a snake eating its own tail. ofcourse not everyone can be perfect but pay the guy his dues for standing up. thats the main point. seems like hes getting a whole lot further in whatever his goals are then sitting back.

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

If thy light be darkness, then how great is that darkness?
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

17. The Following User Says Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

willow (12th January 2011)

18. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)
    What was his screen name on AV1? IMO, we need more people like him here.

--sjkted
    Nowheretorun was his name No where to run! Proselytism isn't something we need more on Earth, here included.

Namaste, Steven

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Dale (12th December 2010)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote i find it so crazy that we are sceptical of someone thats atleast bringing these subjects into the light when its our subject matter that everyone else is sceptical of! like a snake eating its own tail. ofcourse not everyone can be perfect but pay the guy his dues for standing up. thats the main point. seems like hes getting a whole lot further in whatever his goals are then sitting back.
    Perhaps. But, I think we have a higher burden of proof to the mainstream. Not only do we need to have a good deal of evidence to convince the sceptics, but we need to contend with that crazy 'X factor/conspiracy theory' element that most people are uncomfortable with.

One thing about these channeled sources ('the guys' as Icke calls them) is that they can be very pushy. This explains why he proclaimed himself the Son of God on UK television a while ago, and why he actually believed it.

I give him credit for being around on the scene, and I'll admit I was taken in by this deception for a while, including the bit about a certain percentage of people needing to die to make way for the new Earth, etc. which is part of their agenda.

I would be curious at that point to see how much Icke speaks for 'the guys' and how much he is going off on his own and trying to help people.

--sjkted

21. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member ronbono57's Avatar
    Thanks

I've read 3 of David's books and watched well over a hundred hours of his lectures & interviews and believe him to be 100% legit. Read the man's story, he and his family were the laughing stock of the UK for years, to say the least. Those laughing 15-20 years ago are now buying tickets to his lectures as much of what he warned about is staring us in the face. I can't see anyone putting themselves and their families through the hell they went through when David first started. He certainly wasn't getting rich.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ronbono57 For This Post:

Bluewool (12th December 2010), cowens66 (31st January 2011), Enquiring1 (15th January 2011), ExomatrixTV (18th April 2022), Gardener (20th February 2011), nearing (18th February 2011), StephenW11UK (15th January 2011), Steven (14th December 2010), vericocha (12th January 2011)

23. Link to Post #34
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Banshee, this is not Bill's words,its the sum up of the quotation before.

for me i wouldn't even bother with that kind of staff.David icke is one of the rarest people that i fully trust with integrity,extreme intelligence and extreme courage!
    i highly respect him.that does not mean being blind and believe all he says,this is never recommended.but following all the things he is involved in...his articulation on the hardest approach topics,and those topics very well resonates with me.
    he is a true man on a mission with balls the size of the earth (ups...very sorry for that last addition,is that o.k to say that?)

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

cowens66 (31st January 2011), ExomatrixTV (18th April 2022), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), NancyV (15th January 2011), nearing (18th February 2011), Seikou-Kishi (15th January 2011), vericocha (12th January 2011)

25. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Banshee (here)
    thank god (lol) - the last paragraph didn't end in quotes, my fuzzy brain thought those were Bill's words....... thought we had another time line change there for a minute

My apologies to Bill Ryan for asking a question that I should have known the answer to ( and for wasting his time).
    I know. We established that on December 9th. I had the flu- brain was fuzzy.

26. Link to Post #36
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

If David Icke is 100% genuine, why does he change his view so much in his later videos as compared with the earlier ones in David Icke Debunked? I agree Chris White is a bible basher, but still, a video interview is a time record.

One of the best indicators that a story is genuine is that it doesn't change much with time. If David came out and said more often "I used to believe this ... but I changed because of this ..." then I might be more inclined to believe him. But he tends to be dogmatic and unapologetic, a bad sign IMO. He could change his view in his next book. I don't think he has ever looked back and compared what he says now with what he used to say.

He also gives me the impression of making things up as he goes along. He strikes me as far from a polished speaker, compared with, say, Lloyd Pye.

One could stand back from all this and ask why should anyone believe anything that these luminaries of the truth seeking movement are spruiking? Perhaps we should all do this more often. We read what they say because deep down we would like to convince ourselves that at least part of what they say is true. But from the Bible to Scientology, from Wikileaks to Raelism, this is the oldest confidence trick in the book. When truth becomes so cloudy it is far easier to slip into showmanship than sit on the fence of scholarship. All these guys are guilty of doing this, some with less shame than others. Whenever someone has to employ channelling to convince us, I regard this as the method of last resort. It really gets bad when the distinction between channelling and subjective dreams becomes blurred. Of course, if someone were to invent a dream video camera...

The more David Icke writes and speaks, the more convoluted I find his message becomes and the more work it seems to take me to sift out his inconsistencies. In some way this reminds me of the way Richard de Mille's painstaking scholarship uncovered the inconsistencies in Carlos Castaneda's books on Don Juan, unmasking him in the end. Although I have never sat and talked to David Icke personally, as Bill has, I am disinclined to swallow what others have published about his real persona, since these are all at second hand.

For all the good objective reporting David Icke has done with people such as Credo Mutwa, he is still a curate's egg to me - good in places, bad in others. It's doing him a disservice to cast him as purely genuine or purely showman. Let us be grateful that he is courageous to speak his ideas, which still have much to offer us, and take them with the recommended grain of salt.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 17th December 2010 at 02:16.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

dan i el (17th February 2011), ngogly (12th January 2011), sjkted (17th December 2010)

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Hey guys :O)
    Well, that was tough viewing...I like to think I have no sacred cows, but alas I've got a whole farm full of them and I may herd them or set them free! I would very much like to hear David Icke's reaction to this video. Anyways, it has to be said that DI's work has ultimately expanded, bent and blown my mind in ways like never before and how I see this life will never be the same, I'm glad about that. I have great respect for the man. 'Bible basher' or no...this is very well researched and presented material. It obliterates anything else I've seen or read on the subject of debunking David Icke (or trying abismally to)... I think this is vital for our consideration. From what I can tell having just watched it, yes the guy is obviously a follower of Jesus but that's really neither here nor there when weighed alongside the comprehensive and well considered nature of the presentation. I think he obviously tried not to let the emotive nature of his beliefs about Jesus cloud his argument too much but as is natural our personal beliefs will bleed into such things... I think if we really are truth seekers, then it would do none of us any harm to watch and consider what is presented here. I don't for a minute think that all spirit contact is ultimately dark forces, and that Jesus of Arimithea was (as he seems to posit) the one and only true source of 'light' (if he existed), I'm sure even the man himself would disagree with that!

Great post :O)

29. The Following User Says Thank You to willow For This Post:

sjkted (12th January 2011)

30. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by willow (here)
    I think this is vital for our consideration. )
    I think so too. The thing about the Solar Logos was interesting. The issue to me is that if the sun or its photons which come from the galactic center or whatnot are the thing that is suppose to reprogram people in the future or whatever, like Icke always says, he sure is at least wrong about the photon belt thing, and apparently the "Carl Sagan" thing... which makes it even weirder about the Alice Bailey solar logos / Galaxy Logos thing...if that makes sense.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to last50cobra For This Post:

willow (15th January 2011)

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Bill was quoting from the transcript from the De-bunk video.

33. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

I would have thought this thread of all threads would be buzzing with discussion...yet it's strangely quiet...why?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast