+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast

Thread: David Icke Debunked (Full Movie)

1. Link to Post #61
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: David Icke Debunked (Full Movie)

Thanks for that Bill.a few month ago i was approached by all kinds of ignoramus rections on David icke on an israeli forum.all sorts of bending and twisting to prove that David icke is a Masonic,and working for a secret government.the responses went out of their way to do just that..i was really scared for their health :) when they were hearing the name David icke (i doubt if another David,'rockefeller' would have caused such a reaction). i found this short video that you were showing here and that silenced things a bit.. "oh,its the first time i hear he has an arthritis.",well i did suggested that they will investigate into him a little further and make their own decisions instead of automatically joining the choir of those who's trying to debunk him.its all about fear.

Quote Bill ryann originally posted:
    I sometimes get upset when people confront me with that, too - and all it means is that I've had it up to the eyebrows with people's stupidity.

Being a semi-public figure does not mean that one has to bear all mindless, thoughtless accusations with a smile and a laugh. Sometimes they hurt, at the end of a long day.
    yes,it is understandable.actually,it seems there is so much patience and restraint needed from all of you 'mission people' ,that its difficult to not 'take it to the heart' every once in a while.

this is one of the messages David icke put on his websight time and time again:
    (an agent disinformator indeed :)

where is the love

"whats wrong with the world mama?
    people living like aint got no mamas
    i think the whole worlds addicted to the drama
    only attracted to the things that bring you trauma

but if you only have love for your own race
    then you only leave space to discriminate
    and to discriminate only generate hate
    and if you hate youre bound to get irate

yeah,madness is what you demonstrate
    and thats exactly how anger works and operate
    man,you gotta have love just to set it straight
    take control of your mind and meditate
    let your soul gravitate to the love y'all

people kiling people dying,children hurtin hear them crying
    can you practice what you preach
    would you turn the other cheek?
    father,father,father help us
    send some guidnace from above
    cause people got me got me questioning
    where is the love..."
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 31st January 2011 at 11:38.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), nearing (18th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,611 times in 32,796 posts

Quote Posted by Don Getazzio (here)
    Hi,
    I am aware that this is off topic, but it is relevant to Bill's post above:
    Could someone please direct me to the mp3 link of that interview?

I can't seem to find it anywhere....

Thanks
    http://projectavalon.net/David_Icke_May_2010.mp3

All best wishes, Bill

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

CyRus (31st January 2011), galactica (31st January 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

David Icke looks like he has a black eye in that vid. He doesn't look very well.

Even though some comments on Utube are disparaging on this particular vid...

1,573 likes, 58 dislikes - That's a pretty good result.

6. Link to Post #64
    Retired
    Thanks

Str8thinker,i read your response with interest.i do not believe in trying to persuade anyone to think this or that on any other person.freedom of opinions or thoughts is required for us as a society,we all allowed to have our own impressions,gut feelings,intuitions,logic conclusions etc.but,something is very noticable and sticking out in what you wrote.it seems that you were heavilly leaning against other people's view's on Mr Icke instead of going straight to the 'horses mouth' and hear it from him.it is so damn easy to twist and get out of context someone's message,and that's whats being done a lot to David icke.

this person draws fire to himself,i would say beacuse he is millimeters away from the truth,if not most of the time just hit the nail on the head.
    loud voices from outside can be very distracting.Str8thinker,why dont you give the man a proper chance and search his websight(not to say that you didnt do it):
    http://www.davidicke.com/index.php/

another recommendation is his specific Big Brother lecture,its absolutly phenomenon:

Quote Str8thinker originally posted:
    "One parting thought: If Icke's tale about reptilian shapeshifters came from Arizona Wilder, this alone takes away a lot of its credibility."
    its absolutly not based on Arizona wilder's testimonie alone.and he is not the only one talking about it (forget the shapeshifting videos on you tube)
    there are others,and its one of those biggest taboo's that you better not talk about if you do not want to be hospitalized somewhere.we live in a world of concealment and conditioning.
    since the reptelian issue is so far fetched according to what we were raised to believe,than it might be best to leave it in the "do not know" drawer and stay open minded.
    one more thing (not to you personally Str8thinker :),its one thing to doubt or question the messanger and its another to trash him. never seems like a good idea,is it?
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 31st January 2011 at 13:19.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

cowens66 (31st January 2011), ExomatrixTV (18th April 2022), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), NancyV (31st January 2011), nearing (18th February 2011), Odiwan (31st January 2011)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,611 times in 32,796 posts

Quote Posted by LIMOR (here)
    its absolutly not based on Arizona wilder's testimonie alone.and he is not the only one talking about it
    This is correct. Some of you reading this may not have heard the dinner-table conversation (captured impromptu with a dictaphone I had in my pocket) between David Icke and Jordan Maxwell exchanging stories about reptilian encounters they had been told by others. This really needs to be heard.

http://projectavalon.net/David_Icke_...n_May_2010.mp3

I was also recently told (second hand) an account from a CIA agent who used to work directly in the White House with George Bush senior.

This man described how he had twice personally seen Bush Snr change into reptilian form, and that he needed human blood transfusions to keep his human form when on television. (When meeting him in person, this was not so necessary as there was a kind of mind control/hypnosis involved which convinced those meeting him that this was a human body.)

This sounds incredible, outlandish, and easily dismissed. But the agent in question was very freaked out and talked to my friend for many hours about this experience, and others.

My friend, in turn, had never heard of the whole reptilian issue... until later.

No proof: but more circumstantial evidence, that (God help us) just might be true.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

fifi (31st January 2011), Gardener (21st February 2011), Magnus (31st January 2011), nearing (18th February 2011), Odiwan (31st January 2011), Orobo (31st January 2011), shamanseeker (19th October 2011), taurad (21st February 2011)

10. Link to Post #66
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

If this was your husband would you cover up his face while he was vomiting? Wouldn't that be a bad thing to do?
    Last edited by Icecold; 31st January 2011 at 11:36.

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Banshee (here)
    I haven't watched the attached vid yet, but even if David is not legit, what's wrong with his message? His message is most important.

Still watching. Very long video. In my opinion, this video has the fingerprints of the ADL all over it.

Haven't watched vid either I agree the message is the most important thing It is always a good idea to make sure you don't follow someone blindly and question things for yourself, saying that David Icke and his books got me walking the path I am on at present so I will be eternally grateful to him for that

I have also learned a lot by reading his new book thank you David

12. The Following User Says Thank You to goldmother For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

David is selfless ... makes a change

14. The Following User Says Thank You to galactica For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #69
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Bill ryan originally posted:
    "This man described how he had twice personally seen Bush Snr change into reptilian form, and that he needed human blood transfusions to keep his human form when on television. "
    i wonder if thats somehow connected to the mutilation cases when animals found dead and blood was drawn from their veins.
    http://orioninvestigations.webs.com/...utilations.htm
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 31st January 2011 at 12:23.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011)

17. Link to Post #70
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)
    One thing about these channeled sources ('the guys' as Icke calls them) is that they can be very pushy. This explains why he proclaimed himself the Son of God on UK television a while ago, and why he actually believed it.
    --sjkted

As far as I know, this was something he said on the infamous Wogan show in 1991. He certainly got thraped for that statement. Icke has since explained that he had realised for the first time that he, like all of us, is of divine essence, and that was what he meant.

In my opinion, in the 20 years since then, he’s done more than enough to reassure the open-minded that he works hard for a good cause, and is sincere in his beliefs. He certainly doesn’t act as though he thought he was Jesus. He’s said himself on numerous occasions that we should not believe anything he says without doing our own research.

I reckon many people regularly access information which is not the result of left-brain analysis and calculation – what’s intuition, for example? We are free to trust it or not. Claiming to be a ‘channel’ for divine messages does sort of set you up for being shot at – but then again, some ‘channeled’ information does seem to bear out. And plenty does not. How do we judge the pertinence of all this? The same way we deal with stuff we hear in a bar – we listen, and we weigh it in our own hearts. I don’t think David Icke, or Jesus for that matter, would argue with that.

Trouble comes when we expect other people to give us ‘The Answer’ to our ‘Questions or Problems.’ Accept and appreciate enlightened guidance, OK. Wait for someone else to do the work for us, less OK. Take what you need and leave the rest. And give something back, one way or another.

Funny how the phrase ‘debunk’ began with the idea of demasking charlatans, but has since become the title on damage control operations used by so many with so much to hide.

I'll watch the Chris White video. Thanks for this thread.

Best wishes

Fructedor

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fructedor For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th April 2022), Limor Wolf (8th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Hmmm, bovine reptilians? Just a joke...

I would like to share an experience here. In a q&a with a new friend and source (you´ll have to take my word on that he is real..sorry) I asked some questions about reptilians. The atmosphere changed and he refused to say anything anymore about it, other than a "yes" when (in a try to get to understand the silence) I asked if they (rept.) could sense us talking about them. We left it at that.

20. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

This man described how he had twice personally seen Bush Snr change into reptilian form, and that he needed human blood transfusions to keep his human form when on television. (When meeting him in person, this was not so necessary as there was a kind of mind control/hypnosis involved which convinced those meeting him that this was a human body.)

I "met" George Herbert Walker Bush during his first unsuccessful bid for the presidency. It was in a fairly intimate lecture ampitheater (as in the movie paper chase) which had a capacity
    of perhaps 75-125 people. Three rows back, front and center, about fifteen feet away at about his eye level where I could make direct eye contact with him. What I saw in those eyes
    was ice cold. The impression I came away with at the time in spring of 1980 was of a snake looking at a sparrow. He is not a man I would ever bare my throat to.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to baggywrinkle For This Post:

fifi (31st January 2011)

22. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Charlie Pecos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 times in 492 posts

All my life I had wondered how and why someone could rape a small child- until I saw the 2010 David Icke video. David's explanation made perfect sense.

23. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LIMOR (here)
    since the reptelian issue is so far fetched according to what we were raised to believe,than it might be best to leave it in the "do not know" drawer and stay open minded.
    I can't say that I am likely to watch the "David Icke Debunked", I have my own opinions on David and they are mostly good. He has connected the dots like few others, and is pivotal in my, and others, learning about NWO topics. The point I would like to make, is that for both serious researchers, as well as those on the edges, David's take on shapeshifting reptilians is often a bone of contention... for many it stretches things too far. But, as Limor stated earlier, perhaps an open mind is the best methodology for EVERYTHING that we cannot verify ourselves. I believe that is called using your intuition and discretion.

One thing that I have said before, and will say again... I don't care whether David is spot on about the Queen, Bushes, etc growing 2 feet of scaly nastiness or not; anyone doing the rituals that they do to generate masses of negativity is a monster, regardless of whether they shapeshift or not. Perhaps what is being seen is just our psychic impression of these guys inner selves. I think that there are reptilian races out there, but I think that the human elite, no matter what they do to themselves will never really become like their masters ("Charles" mentions that some of the 33 have genetically damaged themselves... maybe the shapeshifting is evidence?)

Point being, many people are quick to crucify their (former) heroes, in Australia we call it the "tall poppy syndrome". David Icke is a tireless researcher, and courageous to say the least. Do we agree with everything he has to say- probably not. Has he got off track occasionally- don't we all? Puppet of the NWO- I very much doubt it!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Odiwan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th April 2022), Garry Irwin (14th February 2011), goldmother (31st January 2011), nearing (18th February 2011), Shikasta (1st February 2011)

25. Link to Post #75
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Banshee-

Scapegoating.

What's that saying about assuming things again?

Just sayin'.

Care to print a retraction?

Of course not.

No one ever does.

In the absence of a good idea or evidence, blame the Jews?

Why not? It's east, and nobody ever calls you on it?

Lame.

26. Link to Post #76
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

If I read all my source material correctly
    and to link this to Charles' description of 'his' experience with the 33

it is the Bush Sr. 'faction' that gained the upper hand in the 'classis' 33 group,
    post Eisenhower,
    mostly by murder, mayhem and conniving

and in a larger picture
    this somewhat correlates with a 'phase' in history, a progress in invention,
    a technical progress, and a progress into modern arms, computers, the infrastructure of modern banking

and 'black projects', when you dissect that information carefully
    though are described as 'thousands of years ahead of public science' BUT

this leap ahead, seems, did not begin much earlier (?) than ~1880-1940, the root era of All present inventions
    with Einstein as its (public) wonder boy, and Tesla of course, the real wonder boy of that era

the present day 'confusion',
    the infighting within the 33
    perhaps, a same 'unfolding of history'

where the European and other 'Old World' (and Eastern) '33' faction(s)
    have somewhat caught up with the Bush'/USA faction in 'modern power gaming'
    TV, Banking, Wallstreet and crazy off world science

and the latter now 'want their stolen money back'
    and specifically 'from the Bush' conglomerate', is what is implied in all the sable rattling

and the Clinton's are tailing has been's
    and the Chinese entry on the world stage, rather the 'safe exit in total chaos' for the 33,
    and this the 'mexican stand off' that C. describes as presently prevailing

and Obama the CIA's wonder boy of 'new' and 'change'
    a creature and creation invented in the think tank laboratories of social engineering

and all (most) ET phenomena, either real or projected (CIA: "a mass hallucination"),

and either dangerous,
    or dangerously stupid,
    or dangerously lethargic
    or stupidly infertile

mt

27. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In fairness, Mr. White's religious beliefs DO NOT have anything to do with his criticism of David Icke. Logically, these are unrelated factoids.

This is just a smear tactic, and frankly, it's a little embarrassing.

I haven't watched this video (probably won't - Icke isn't that interesting to me). But I know Mr. White's critique of the Zeitgeist movie was spot on, even if I didn't agree with his touch of proselytising at the end.

Do try to keep separate issues that are unrelated, shall we?

28. Link to Post #78
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Transdimensional Bean Pod (here)
    Banshee-

Scapegoating.

What's that saying about assuming things again?

Just sayin'.

Care to print a retraction?

Of course not.

No one ever does.

In the absence of a good idea or evidence, blame the Jews?

Why not? It's east, and nobody ever calls you on it?

Lame.
    Are you referencing my December 9th post? Do you care to reply with quote? Sounds like you're trying to pick a fight? Why now?

29. Link to Post #79
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I messed up the quote function. Whether I use the "quote function" or not, doesn't matter.

Why? Did I fail to communicate why?

Why NOW? How is that a relevant question?

It's never too late to admit you were wrong and take a thing back.

But I guess that doesn't interest you.

30. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Transdimensional Bean Pod (here)
    I messed up the quote function. Whether I use the "quote function" or not, doesn't matter.

Why? Did I fail to communicate why?

Why NOW? How is that a relevant question?

It's never too late to admit you were wrong and take a thing back.

But I guess that doesn't interest you.
    Look, everyone is entitled to their opinion. It is no secret that the ADL has been targeting Mr. Icke for years.

I have no issues with the Jews. I do have issue with Zionism, as do most when educated on the subject.

You are more than entitled to disagree with anything I have to say, however, I don't have the time or the patience to argue minutia. If it is your intent to drag out old posts and start asking for retractions from everyone here, you are going be one busy little bean.

Have a nice day!

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Banshee For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th April 2022), Fred Steeves (31st January 2011), Lord Sidious (16th April 2011), Odiwan (1st February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast