+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rothschilds: Evil that only A Mother Viper could Love

1. Link to Post #1
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Default Rothschilds: Evil that only A Mother Viper could Love

You have heard of them referred to as The Power Elite, The 1%, The New World Order, The Illuminati and many other labels. They are The Rothschilds. No matter what label you place on this family, the name of the game is Global Control. Being they have controlled so much of modern day history, it is apropos we start from a historical perspective with our first video.

This wealthy and influential family has funded wars and helped sculpt the face of history as we have just witnessed. Who are the Rothschild Family of today? The 300 year old family line has become a corporate family dynasty. Their wealth and influence are incalculable.

Since the making of the video above, Presidential Candidate Donald Trump has stated he will set down and talk with North Korea. Is that the final piece of the puzzle?

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/65910-2/

2. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Rothschilds: Evil that only A Mother Viper could Love

There are other families, even more hidden.

There are at least two lists of 13 bloodline families floating around. I don't like what these people are doing, and don't want to 'shill' for anyone, but some of the younger generation are trying to partially undo what the older ones did. Check Willem Van Duyn's Bilderberg speech two years ago (I don't think that speech is a hoax). The transcript shows they are confused and unsure what to do next. They want global government, but know deep down they don't have a hope of getting it. The human collective has refused their offer, and that is the end of the discussion.

In a way, they are more trapped than we are.

That does not mean I want them to continue, or that I think what they are doing is OK, but the quickest way out of here is to hope they get healed, and defect. The alternative timeline is a long slow, war of attrition, which humans will inevitably win, because it's 7 billion against a couple of hundred thousand.

I hope they make the right choice, sign out, and step down...
    Last edited by Daozen; 3rd June 2016 at 16:04.

3. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Althena (3rd June 2016), binemaya (3rd June 2016), BMJ (3rd June 2016), Chris Gilbert (4th June 2016), Cidersomerset (4th June 2016), Debra (4th June 2016), drneglector (4th June 2016), ElfeMya (3rd June 2016), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2016), gord (3rd June 2016), janette (4th June 2016), Kano (3rd June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th June 2016), Matthew (3rd June 2016), Shannon (3rd June 2016), wondering (3rd June 2016), ZooLife (4th June 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Yes Daozen, totally agree. The Rothschilds do have some control but I think they are far from the decision-makers for the global elite. The true power players we have never seen and most likely never heard of IMHO.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Althena (3rd June 2016), BMJ (3rd June 2016), Cidersomerset (4th June 2016), ElfeMya (3rd June 2016), Enola (4th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2016), janette (4th June 2016), Shannon (3rd June 2016), wondering (3rd June 2016), ZooLife (4th June 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

It's difficult to know how deep the rabbit hole goes, Kano. In 2016, I think focusing solely on the Rothschilds + Rockerfellers is a form of limited hangout. Not from Althena, but the makers of this video. I guess the Rothschilds drew the short straw a few decades ago and had to front the whole enterprise.

I think the two lists of families, especially one of them, is fairly accurate. How many layers are there behind the publicaly known families? Who knows? i don't pay too much attention to these people. I just focus on a positive timeline and hope they make the right decisions.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Althena (3rd June 2016), Cidersomerset (4th June 2016), Debra (4th June 2016), ElfeMya (3rd June 2016), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2016), Kano (3rd June 2016), Shannon (3rd June 2016), wondering (3rd June 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

The fact that everyone knows about the Rothschilds et al as THE controllers of the universe never sat right with me. Yes, the elite hide things in the open but they also are known for compartmentalizing and having many layers of puppets so the shadowy figures that are in fact pulling the strings on Earth, human or not, are kept safely anonymous.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Althena (3rd June 2016), Cidersomerset (4th June 2016), Daozen (4th June 2016), ElfeMya (3rd June 2016), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2016), wondering (3rd June 2016), ZooLife (4th June 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member bluekungfoo's Avatar
    Thanks

so my question is, with dynasties such as the Rothchilds, and the unknowns out there; are there similar groups out in the world, that are trying to undermine, or cripple these corrupt families / entities .

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluekungfoo For This Post:

Althena (3rd June 2016), Cidersomerset (4th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

A gentle reminder to Avalonians ...
    If I ask 10 "normal" people I know (these are decent, hard-working people with hearts of gold), not a single one will have even heard of the Rothschilds, much less know the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd thing about them. Maybe 1. Maybe none.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Althena (3rd June 2016), bettye198 (4th June 2016), Cidersomerset (4th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2016), janette (4th June 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluekungfoo (here)
    so my question is, with dynasties such as the Rothchilds, and the unknowns out there; are there similar groups out in the world, that are trying to undermine, or cripple these corrupt families / entities .
    IMO, yes. It is important to remember that there are in fact white hats who have to play the black hat role in order to get close...and vice versa.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Althena (3rd June 2016), Cidersomerset (4th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2016), gord (3rd June 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

In their opinion, they are entitled to rule over the rest of us because they are the direct descendants of the ancient gods and consider themselves royal. These families are:

Rothschild (Bauer or Bower)
    Bruce
    Cavendish (Kennedy)
    De Medici
    Hanover
    Hapsburg
    Krupp
    Plantagenet
    Rockefeller
    Romanov
    Sinclair (St. Clair)
    Warburg (del Banco)
    Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)

There's some good info on this site.
    http://humansarefree.com/2014/10/exp...ehind-nwo.html

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

David Icke - What Others Dare Not Say

By David on 3 June 2016 GMT

Published on 23 May 2016 though several years old.

David Icke - Rothschild Zionism
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th June 2016 at 05:22.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Althena (5th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2016)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

I tried doing some remote viewing on the Rothschilds. My perception is that there were some bad apples, but there were others who wanted to improve things. Others more so had a feeling of remoteness from the rest of humanity, possibly due to their wealth. That's not something that is exclusive to the elite though, ordinary families in America also have a more immediate concern for each other than the families in China or other countries who work horrible jobs in factories making their cheap consumer goods.

David Rockefeller actually felt far more putrid to me, just trying to view him made me feel sick to my stomach. Whether it was his presence or the imprint left by his actions, I could feel said putridness near Acadia National Park during my recent honeymoon on Mount Desert island. He, along with other elites, own a bunch of land/property up there (though the good energy of the island itself was far more powerful than any human's stain).

I also felt that there are others in the power structure that David Rockefeller and Jacob Rothschild actually fear...
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 4th June 2016 at 15:59.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Althena (5th June 2016), Daozen (4th June 2016)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

My question is, "Who is controlling the Rothschilds?"

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Althena (5th June 2016), Daozen (4th June 2016)

23. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

whats wrong with a global government anyway? thats the only real solution for world peace. even if these guys implement it with evil intentions, it can be taken over and co opted for good. the only ones that lose and lose heavily in a global government are tax cheats, labour exploiters and the military industrial complex

and lets face it. all life comes together as it evolves. we started as small tribes then provinces and nations. eventually we will become a one planet government. only then will the weak countries be protected against the strong by working in unison. isnt that the central belief on this forum? we are all one?

these guys might be some dummies but we shouldnt throw the baby out with the bathwater

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

I've no problem with a global government, and as matter of my opinion, I think one is necessary for humanity, at this juncture.

However, and a big however, we don't need and will not tolerate a sick bunch of colluding sociopaths as something like a controller of such a system.

Not a goddamn chance.

Not in this universe, nor the next.

However, the rest of the universe, or galaxy, if you will, I'm sure some groups or even large swaths does not care one whit, I'd think. We are a reflection of our pathological tendencies that we can't seem to see. (farming as unrelenting genocidal murder and so on)

We allow Saudi Arabia to exist and for other horrors and crimes to exist..... and munch on life's grass like cows, when it comes to ignoring all that sort of stuff.

one of the reasons that it is irrelevant who runs the planet, as long as change comes... is the idea of rebirth, which renders life as an experience..... and removes it from being a central reality of being a singular total concern.
    Last edited by Carmody; 4th June 2016 at 20:41.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Foxie Loxie asked the important question.

My personal belief is that they are controlled among others who have no conscience, by off planet aliens. In fact, control may be vague. If they embody the person via possession or if they have thrown away the real person and use the external clothing. David Icke would not balk at that. There are plenty of people who have seen a true shape shift. I am almost certain Princess Diana saw. She called the Royals, Lizards. Another reason to be bumped off?

Pure Evil really does not have words. My only interpretation is lack of consciousness, and conscience. A true evil has no sense of right and wrong. Same for a clone, a bot or a hollow being without a soul.

There was a man who spoke out about the inside controlling system of Illuminati and above on another forum some time ago. He talked about the fact that Reptilians and Raptors are at odds. The Raptors control one section of the world governments and Reptilians other sections and they are basically at war. Doesn't this sound like a movie we saw? And of course we are the monkeys in the middle without their technology.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

26. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Althena (5th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread