+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sasquatch Encounter Interview

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

Default Sasquatch Encounter Interview

I've just been really moved by this Tod Kelly's tale; he had a head cold at the time of this (his only) interview, & at times is a bit hard to understand, but there is something very powerful in his retelling. . .a talented raconteur of old! One can actually "see" the pictures he paints with words, hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS7cuqxLY2k

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2016), Chip (5th June 2016), Constance (5th June 2016), DNA (5th June 2016), Draco (5th June 2016), Flowerpunkchip (5th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2016), M-Albion-3D (5th June 2016), Matthew (4th June 2016), Mike (4th June 2016), mojo (4th June 2016), poetbil (4th June 2016), Rex (5th June 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016), Tyy1907 (5th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,336 times in 4,087 posts

Default Re: Sasquatch Encounter Interview

Here's a video time line I made while listening to this for the first time thanks for posting. Took me a while to follow so I made this thought I would share.

7:00 Bus journey in
    8:00 Started on foot
    10:00 Make it to hiker inn (its closed he continues)
    11:46 Takes pack off and rests (tree almost falls on him)
    13:00 Sees 'first giant'
    15:50 Sees it again
    16:45 Continues down the trail
    18:00 Comes to trail called 'nimble well cap'
    19:00 Takes another rest (2pm)
    19:45 Tree falls up hill towards him but falls short (sic)
    20:50 Sees the 'black one' again
    21:30 Sees a second one
    22:30 He speaks to them
    23:10 Signals to them with an arm movement gesturing direction
    25:00 Continues the way he pointed
    25:30 Hears a loud 'rock clack' and stops
    26:50 He thinks they're directing him
    27:45 Hears 'wood clacks' ahead of him
    28:00 Arrives at the 'shelter'
    32:45 Attempts to get water
    34:00 Sets up tent outside the shelter (a little after 6pm)
    35:15 Wakes up (10:10pm)
    36:30 Heard something come next to his tent
    37:45 Something 'hits' him
    43:15 Checks time (11:11pm)
    45:00 Hears footsteps and human like chatter
    47:00 Hears footstep from 'one bipedal'
    48:30 Daylight, packs tent and moves on
    48:50 Gets to 'knot springer'(?) makes entry in their log book about what happened to him
    51:10 Next day gets back to the hiker shelter tries to tell everyone
    52:30 Tells a ranger the story, gets bus home
    53:15 His description of them

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Chip (5th June 2016), Constance (5th June 2016), DNA (5th June 2016), Flowerpunkchip (5th June 2016), kirolak (5th June 2016), Mike (5th June 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016), Tyy1907 (5th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    I've just been really moved by this Tod Kelly's tale; he had a head cold at the time of this (his only) interview, & at times is a bit hard to understand, but there is something very powerful in his retelling. . .a talented raconteur of old! One can actually "see" the pictures he paints with words, hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS7cuqxLY2k
    Yes you can feel what he saw in his story. I'm less than halfway through but it's a pleasure to hear. Nice find.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (5th June 2016), kirolak (5th June 2016), Matthew (5th June 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,965 times in 4,334 posts

So at 38:00 minutes dude has endured a couple of intimidating encounters, and now he is awoke in his tent to pounding foot steps leading towards his tent.
    So, dude walks out of his tent prepared to confront his impending doom, and he finds himself mysteriously downed with a paralysis.
    So dude is not only at the mercy of a large physically unstoppable Sasquatch, but he is paralyzed incapable of moving his body. And on top of this he is now the focal point of an intense fear, a dark powerful fear that is described as primordial. Todd Kelly hears a voice inside of his head, Kelly states it is a voice that has saved him before.
    Todd at the command of this voice summons every memory he has of visiting the forest and ocean, and these memories illustrate how Todd never molests the forest or Nature, and how he has always endeavored respect wildlife. Todd is told by the voice that his life depends on how well he communicates this point.

So has anyone noticed how all of this is taking place in the Smoky Mountains?
    Anyone besides myself making the David Paulides "Missing 411 Eastern United States" book correlation?
    Lots of folks go Missing in the Smoky Mountains.

Sigma6 found the video below. It is amazing. At 10:20 the story starts of the bike rider who saw a Sasquatch and then began mentally to be told it was hot and to take his clothes of just like the Paulides stories. If any of you have done your homework regarding Paulides, you will understand the significance of this Bike Rider taking his clothes off.
    Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Obviously this is what David Paulides is trying to alert and educate everyone about...

As a result I started looking up everything I could find on Bigfoots on YouTube... as one of the possible lines of explanation. I listened to one interview during this time... and I came across the most interesting interview, where a biker said that he was riding when he came across a Bigfoot, I forgot how he described it... (will have to go back to it... there was something about it being hard to see, or in a tree or something...) He described how it was early in the morning and the weather was cold so they were dressed for cold riding, etc...

It was hugely insightful, because in this story, he described hearing a noise... like a woman calling out or a baby crying? ... [update: wow! I just listened to it again... he actually remembers hearing a growling sound "in retrospect" but during his "trance" he said that it was the sound of water and that it was "attracting" him!] and he didn't even remember stopping his bike to check it out!... he was so under the spell of whatever was going on that he was mesmerized, according to his recounting of this story... and then he said he recalls being drawn to it and feeling incredibly hot... so he started taking off his clothes... and he was trying to fold them up and put them into some bag he had brought with him!... he was doing this all on his own!... all the while under this strange mesmerizing influence!...

Because he was one of the better riders, he had ridden ahead of his group... and at some point during this event, where he was in a state of half undress, his friends were coming down the path and they called out to him (or something, wow I really forgot this one...) and he snapped out of it... standing there, stripped down to his jersey, a t-shirt and shoes, in 40-42 F cold wet weather... only then did he start to feel cold!...

His friends coming down the path behind him apparently caused a splash, that hit him, and this is what caused him to snap out of it... and what probably saved him... according to him, he said he wouldn't have probably remembered the entire event if he hadn't "snapped out of it"... right at that point in time (something I have experienced myself... under different circumstances of course i.e. being in one state of mind, where I think I am entirely conscious [but I am not, it's more like a dream or state of mind so focused, you are not aware of your actual surroundings... and then not realizing it until something or someone snaps you out of it, and then you are now only aware of your prior state, because you are looking at it from a different state of mind, like waking immediately from a dream and still remembering the dream... it is only at that point do you realize the dream was just that... a dream, even though, just seconds before, you were IN the dream, thinking it your "normal" conscious state!

...Which of course begs the question... just how "conscious" is our existing state? especially when I see people who are caught up in denial, hangups, repressions, anxiety, fear, they are clearly "caught" in these states and it can be very difficult to "bring them back down to earth" ... (ironically, and not to go off topic, but they need the "release" that a puff or two can give do for them)

It was part of a Bigfoot YouTube interview. I thought it was so striking, I sent it to David Paulides... (didn't hear anything back from him...?)

This story sounded so true to me, the way he described it, not over exaggerated or anything... he was not into Bigfoot at all and so this experience didn't make any sense to himself at all... very compelling and it made a LOT of sense to me! ... it means whatever these things are, they have a power over the minds of their victims, if humans can be hypnotized by other humans why can't other beings with even greater control of their minds (than most humans have)... do so something similar?... and it does explain a lot... especially the weird stuff Paulides talks about... i.e. finding people with their pants down to their ankles or all their clothes folded neatly in pile... very freaky stuff...

And these things have all been attributed to Bigfoots... and weirdly that would make them perfect agents for other worldly beings i.e. UFOs! (or whatever THEY are)... it appears they truly do walk in two different worlds... if other sentient beings exist and used telepathy then the Bigfoots would know about them and vice versa...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ekx9GaV-B8

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2016), Matthew (5th June 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016), Tyy1907 (6th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,965 times in 4,334 posts

The Sasquatch story Kirolak found and the one Sigma6 found are some examples that do not surprise me.

I'm a highly empathic person, and at the age of 15, while working in a fairly nice restaurant I experienced two individuals who were not human. It was like that saying from the Matrix about being the one and being in love, you will just know it "balls to bone". Well without getting into it, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, I knew it. And the two people who were not human knew it too. They telepathically told me so, and commanded that I keep my distance and move extremely slowly when in their presence. I did as told, and everything was fine.

So when I read Ingo Swann's "penetration" at the mention of telepathy+ I personally knew it to be true.

This is the missed point about the Lacerta interview that causes me to lean in the direction of believing it.
    Lacerta states that mankind was purposely made with a flaw. This flaw is a lever in our mind that allows other races access to insert things if they should so choose. Her explanation was far better, but it really hooked me.
    I can feel this lever she talks about, I can feel it in my mind.

I'm of the opinion that Sasquatch can access this lever any time he wants to.
    I've seen so much proof of it. I even have a family member who experienced his mind lever being pulled by Sasquatch. And I've been hearing that story since I was 12.

So yes, I'm of the opinion that although no single answer will account for all of the missing in the Paulide's books, Sasquatch is a contender for the lion's share.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (2nd July 2016), Matthew (7th June 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016), Tyy1907 (6th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread