+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Teal Swan

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Teal Swan

I had a good friend email me with the suggestion (command?) that I HAD to watch one of Teal Swan's you tube video, last year. So I did. She said some interesting things--nothing new but perhaps expressed in a unique way. But she seemed, 'off' somehow. Can't describe just how and intuition can be mistaken, so I launched a bit of an online investigation of her background, any controversies surrounding her person etc...

Anybody else following her? Her history, according to her own stories seem to be inconsistent confabulations.

I followed a blog called, "the truth about Teal Swan" which rather than reveal anything about her, of a controversial nature, is a platform for testimonials about how great she is.

This is a Laura K J move, so was interested in that manipulation.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

betoobig (7th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2016), Holly Lindin (17th November 2016), marique3652 (21st July 2016), PathWalker (4th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: Teal Swan

Personally I find allot of wisdom in her teaching, and connect to her wisdom.
    If you do not connect to her. Do not even bother.

I tried for hours to connect to teaching from Eckhart Tolle and felt resistance.
    It is your inner soul, common ancestry and cultural bias that will make a bond with a teacher.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Akasha (5th June 2016), betoobig (7th June 2016), bluestflame (5th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2016), jan (7th June 2016), kanishk (5th June 2016), marique3652 (1st September 2016), sheme (22nd December 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Path walker, I hear what you are saying and appreciate that you appreciate her ideas. Some of them are excellent and she does have a wonderful way of expressing herself. It is really important for me to know if someone is a known liar, though, particularly if they have left a trail of damage behind them.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

betoobig (7th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2016), Holly Lindin (17th November 2016), marique3652 (1st September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 times in 244 posts

Follow no one except your own soul.
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

Anchor (5th June 2016), betoobig (7th June 2016), Caliban (20th July 2016), Franro (18th December 2016), ghostrider (5th June 2016), GloriousPoetry (7th June 2016), Holly Lindin (17th November 2016), marique3652 (21st July 2016), PathWalker (5th June 2016), Yetti (5th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

We need to restore the alt media to the level where it's a round table of equals again, and overcome the follower/leader dynamic. This is nothing for or against Teal Swan, as I don't think she encourages following, just a random thought I had...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (7th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2016), Holly Lindin (17th November 2016), kanishk (5th June 2016), PathWalker (5th June 2016), sheme (22nd December 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

Is it really fair to put this thread in the "known hoaxes..." category? To categorize her as such, you would really need to know something and as a result be introducing us to information which categorically places her in such a category. Before such a time, this is really just ad hominem with, as yet, no bearing on reality.

Personally, I think she deserves much more than that, especially from Avalon.

I would suggest making your way through her YouTube content (which is extensive - over 280 uploads) and highlight any material which seems "off" as well as sharing the reasoning behind your thoughts.

Anyone (including myself) can throw balls in the air and ask others to catch them, but presenting researched material is always more beneficial for both the researcher and the reader.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Anchor (5th June 2016), betoobig (7th June 2016), drneglector (7th June 2016), Ernie Nemeth (5th June 2016), kanishk (5th June 2016), PathWalker (5th June 2016), sheme (22nd December 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Human beings always look for a higher power, outside themselves, when all along the person in the mirror has all the answers, it just takes time and hard work, patience, effort, study, mistakes, and prayer and meditation daily ... Each individual has lived countless life times, it takes meditation and listening to that small inner voice, it will guide you to all truth, along with life experiences you can find what you are looking for...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

betoobig (7th June 2016), Ernie Nemeth (5th June 2016), Franro (18th December 2016), shijo (5th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

She is delightful to watch and a pleasure to listen to. Teal is articulate and knowledgeable. She has a smooth flow, an easiness to her and her words.

There is an undercurrent, but that could be cultural conditioning, of heightened awareness of something. She often seems like she is talking on one level while being aware of an unspoken other. This could be as innocent as accessing higher thought or as sinister as a hidden agenda. Subconsciously, this could be a signal to the sensitive of a duplicitous nature. But such below awareness level intuitions can be shaded by subjective prejudice: I find her to be too beautiful to judge impartially...

Because of that I leave her work alone.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Basho (8th June 2016), betoobig (7th June 2016), DNA (7th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

The only problem i can see is that she is too beautifull, if it can be a problem. She does help lots of people out. I dont listen to her regularly but a couple of times was well worth the time. Agree 100% with Ernie. I also support Akasha's idea, this thread should be moved.
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

18. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

DNA (7th June 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    ..... this thread should be moved.
    It has been (a few days ago)
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

DNA (7th June 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,741 times in 4,314 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    She is delightful to watch and a pleasure to listen to. Teal is articulate and knowledgeable. She has a smooth flow, an easiness to her and her words.

There is an undercurrent, but that could be cultural conditioning, of heightened awareness of something. She often seems like she is talking on one level while being aware of an unspoken other. This could be as innocent as accessing higher thought or as sinister as a hidden agenda. Subconsciously, this could be a signal to the sensitive of a duplicitous nature. But such below awareness level intuitions can be shaded by subjective prejudice: I find her to be too beautiful to judge impartially...

Because of that I leave her work alone.
    I agree with everything you have stated Ernie. I swear, if we were in person I could commend you with a slap on the back and a handshake. Her presentation is absolutely amazing, her voice, her body language and her intonation.
    She is damn near hypnotizing, and if one were to listen to her in person, I imagine she would do just that.
    I too judge folks harshly for being too presentable.
    I don't want my alternative news coming from someone who is too pretty. That's why I like Bill Ryan so much.
    LOL, awwwww, come on, I couldn't resist

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Basho (8th June 2016), Star Tsar (22nd July 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I personally don't feel anything "off" about her. She didn't have any strange microexpressions that raised any flags for me. She seems to have a very neutral, open mind. As if she is empty. Her eyes are very clear. I like that.

The first video of hers I saw was something about nightmares. I did experience some resistance at first, but I knew it was from my own conditioning about my own knowledge and conclusions. I had to tell myself to back down and listen and question why I held on to my truths too dogmatically.

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

I second Jhoni's thought. Don't follow anyone. Listen to her if you like, she's beautiful, she's this she's that. We have to stop following people. What they say might be brilliant, genius even --- for them. These people have carved out careers for themselves, they're selling stuff (yes, even "free" videos).

Go within. Listen. Trust it.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Franro (18th December 2016), Holly Lindin (17th November 2016), Jhonie (22nd July 2016), Pam (1st September 2016), Star Tsar (22nd July 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

She just got married, my best whisesh for both.
    Viva los novios
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I looked into this woman once, after seeing her Teal-bots swarming comment sections. She instanty gave me bad vibes. Honestly, I can't believe so many people defend her.
    Here are some links for those of you who admire her. And this is just a surface level investigation.
    I don't agree with everything said in these videos, but if you seriously look up to this person after having explored her dark side, I don't know what else to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czpXG4zzXtM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBVCokfVrJQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=428rVAwPj-A
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tavBe3EqLrs

Taking advice from sick and deluded people is extremely dangerous. Teal Swan has caused multiple suicides.
    Sorry to burst your bubble! I'm glad this is in the hoax/disinformation section. It belongs here.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pearls For Swine For This Post:

DNA (1st September 2016), Franro (18th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread