Thread: Meteor over Arizona Thusday 2 June 2016 at 3:57 am

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Default Meteor over Arizona Thusday 2 June 2016 at 3:57 am

So, Thursday morning I awake to a sound that can only be described as apocalyptic. Not only was the sound amazingly loud, but I swear, when I awoke my finger tips were tingling. My wife swore the sound came from underneath us.
    It turns out it is being called a bit of space rock that entered the atmosphere over Arizona Thursday morning around 0357 am.
    The sightings are coming from hundreds of miles apart. But the actual area it is said to have broken up over is only around 45 miles from where I live in Snowflake AZ, maybe closer as the crow flies. From the information I'm getting it appears to have broken up over a fairly large wooded forest area. Just north of Young AZ. Strangely enough I just camped in this area last week. We drove out to the area Thursday night, and strangely enough there seems to be a wildfire in the area it would have landed, right on the western boarder of the Apache White Mountain Reservation and the adjoining National Forest. We heard on the radio that they were doing a controlled burn in the area, but we hadn't heard anything about that last week when we where there.

There is quite a bit of CCTV camera footage out there, but I haven't found any audio.
    All I can say is that the sound was amazingly powerful and loud. I would love to hear more information on the matter if anyone has anything to provide.

This is the smoke trail seen when the sun came up in Phoenix AZ.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	smoke from meteor.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	201.0 KB
ID:	33605

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2016), Cidersomerset (5th June 2016), Draco (5th June 2016), ElfeMya (5th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2016), ghostrider (5th June 2016), Hazelfern (5th June 2016), Heart-2-Heart (5th June 2016), Ines (26th July 2016), justntime2learn (5th June 2016), Lifebringer (5th June 2016), mab777 (5th June 2016), mahalall (6th June 2016), Mercedes (5th June 2016), Michelle Marie (6th June 2016), Mike (6th June 2016), Nasu (24th July 2016), toppy (5th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Meteor over Arizona Thusday 2 June 2016 at 3:57 am

There are many rogue meteors these days, as our sol system is between spiral arms of our Milky way, it leaves us unprotected as usually we have dust , space debris, small bodies, nebulas, to provide a sort of screen or umbrella that protects us from stray space rocks... I think we are overdue for a bid one , the whole reason for the deep underground military bunkers , they knew this time would come, they are just being prudent as we all should be. .. notice the ptb say virtually nothing about meteors these days...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DNA (5th June 2016), Michelle Marie (6th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

DNA (6th June 2016), Ines (13th June 2016), Nasu (24th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

I have a bit of a crazy story to tell. It sounds made up, but here it is.

I have a work friend who lives and works in the city of Show Low AZ.
    She told me that two days after the meteor strike she and her boyfriend were riding on a road just a couple of miles west of show low.
    It was a dirt road and she stated repeatedly that you needed a four wheel drive vehicle to traverse it.
    She and her boyfriend were on their way to camp over night at a spot that was familiar to them.
    As they rounded a corner this young lady stated that she saw a four wheel drive truck like vehicle that she had never seen before.
    This bothered her because she had worked in a mechanic's shop and felt she knew every make and model vehicle there was.
    She stated that the vehicle was a large off road vehicle with what appeared to be quite a bit of technological instruments attached to it.
    She stated that as they passed this vehicle there were men dressed in full body suits with hoods on and that they appeared to be searching the area.
    She stated that there were extremely bright lights planted in the ground at regular intervals that appeared to be there to assist in searching for whatever it was they appeared to be searching for.
    She stated that vehicles appeared to move into the road to block their progress so her boyfriend made a u-turn to leave the way they had come as quickly as possible.
    She stated that one of the vehicles appeared to give chase but that they had left it behind.
    Further, she stated that when they had gotten to town they saw two pick up trucks pulled over by the local police and that these two pick up trucks matched the description of the vehicle she and her boyfriend were driving in.
    A few days later she was in a gas station that her boyfriend worked in, and she was hanging out visiting with him when a group of Australian folks came into the store. She stated that the folks who walked in all seemed to work with one another and she began talking to them.
    They had stated that they were working on a road doing some archeology work.
    My friend was surprised because the road they mentioned was exactly where she and her boyfriend had had their encounter.
    She asked them if they had heard anything about the meteor that had landed in the area they were doing archeology in and she said that when she had mentioned this their demeanors changed completely and that they were no longer friendly or willing to talk anymore.

I apologize, because I had written this account down when it had happened while she was telling me, and I had written down the name of the road and the pertinent details, but I lost the account and I'm now writing this from memory and the exchange took place about a year ago.
    I've meant to find her and have her give me the account again but I no longer work with her and I do not have her contact info.
    If I find her I will post a more detailed account.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th December 2017), Innocent Warrior (13th January 2018), Star Tsar (13th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread