+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guardian Newspaper: You Ask, We Search - Lets get them to find the UFO Cables!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Exclamation Guardian Newspaper: You Ask, We Search - Lets get them to find the UFO Cables!

The Guardian is running a "You Ask, We Search" campaign on their Twitter page. Anyone who has Twitter should go to the page and request they look for the references to UFO's which Assange alluded to in his Q&A with them last week. If enough of us make this request, perhaps they will listen. More below:

Twitter Link: http://twitter.com/GdnCables#

"7.23pm:

The 'you ask, we search' exercise announced earlier by Alan Rusbridger continues to generate some fascinating ideas for mining the US embassy cables. Nearly 500 messages have been received since lunchtime, and the volume is picking up again fast this evening. So far, we have whittled these down to around 100 promising leads for further investigation, throwing up references on everything from rendition flights and economic predictions for Ireland to mentions of David Beckham and Roman Polanski. We have a small team of journalists running the suggestions through the database looking for relevant cables and will report back on the findings over the next few days. The best way to alert us to ideas is on Twitter by messaging @gdncables. Twitter refuseniks can post on the thread below (not ideal, but we'll try to keep up) and we will continue the exercise in a blog tomorrow."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoshERTW For This Post:

Ahkenaten (9th December 2010), meeradas (11th January 2011), shadowstalker (9th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: Guardian Newspaper: You Ask, We Search - Lets get them to find the UFO Cables!

done and done
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

meeradas (11th January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread