+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Billie Woodard & Zora - Area 51 and Telos Part 2

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,696 times in 640 posts

Default Billie Woodard & Zora - Area 51 and Telos Part 2

As a researcher of inner earth I find this testimony of great interest! A strange fella/gal yes...but the story resonates truthfully with me.
    Last edited by sunwings; 8th June 2016 at 11:19.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Billie Woodard & Zora - Area 51 and Telos Part 2

Interesting to hear you say that as I felt the same way about it, knowing how the secret space program uses people. However, I have been in contact with someone who actually knows him & has interacted with him who can point out inconsistancies in the story so it IS puzzling. Would appreciate anyone else's impressions on this subject. Thanks.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)

Would appreciate anyone else's impressions on this subject.
    I don't know how best to say this politely. And I'm not intending to be unpleasant!

But, if invited to comment, I would say that based on the information presented, Billy Woodard is mentally unbalanced and, as a witness, 100% unreliable.

His testimony is inconsistent (to say it nicely) on many, many counts, and I'd strongly recommend that the entire thing can be safely disregarded. I'd not commented previously simply so as not to give it the attention that this does not deserve.

This kind of material is a symptom of a real sickness (and I use that word advisedly) that is spreading in the so-called alternative media. It helps no-one at all.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (27th March 2017), bbow73 (13th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2016), Franro (3rd January 2017), Inversion (8th June 2016), lunaflare (28th March 2017), Nasu (9th June 2016), Sophocles (8th June 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thanks, Bill! Since I'm new to all this it's good to get your opinion. Having interviewed so many people I'm sure it's easier for you to get a sense of what is really going on!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Atlas (27th March 2017), Nasu (9th June 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)

Having interviewed so many people I'm sure it's easier for you to get a sense of what is really going on!
    Well, maybe! I stopped listening to the first interview soon after he said he saw pterodactyls flying around, that no-one there ever aged at all, and that one of the first people he met was Amelia Earhart. Not a very good start.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (27th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2016), uzn (9th June 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,696 times in 640 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Well, maybe! I stopped listening to the first interview
    I never get too attached to information but can i take it that because you watched the first interview that sources have confirmed or denied that Worlds exist below our feet...its a topic which Camelot videos never seem to have touched on....
    Last edited by sunwings; 8th June 2016 at 15:05.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    Well, maybe! I stopped listening to the first interview
    I never get too attached to information but can i take it that because you watched the first interview that sources have confirmed or denied that Worlds exist below our feet...its a topic which Camelot videos never seem to have touched on....
    There are some large caverns in the Earth's crust, yes. There may be some bases there, including (a) ancient ones (both occupied and abandoned), and (b) non-human ones. But the Earth is not 'hollow', like some kind of giant beachball.

Amelia Earhart living there complete with physical immortality, one of the first to greet the young visitor? Nope.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (27th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

There's no way anyone can prove or disprove Hollow Earth, so I leave the subject alone. I prefer to focus on caverous Earth, or honeycomb Earth. Regardless of what people think about the actual structure of the deeper Earth, if we only focused on what may be 1-3 miles down, there could be all sorts of bases, cities and even civilizations.

Physical immortality may be a stretch, but living 1-300 years because of a pristine environment, and superior technology/herbology is not so unbelievable. I do not think 100 years is an unnaturally long life. I think our lives are unnaturally short due to heavy metal poisoning, fungal overgrowth, telomere degeneration, inflammation and stress.

You could stick a whole town in a hollowed out mountain. Coober Pedy have proven that even surface dwellers can make underground houses if they want.

This is not a comment on Billy Woodard, I don't know much about him.

For more credible Inner Earth literature: Etidorhpa is a good read, though the prose is somewhat turgid. Warrior of the Soul by David Pratt is an amazing book, if you ignore the apocalyptic intro.

And then there's this:

Quote The OMEGA File

WAR OF THE CAVERNS, by Tom Lucas

If the importance of the caverns beneath Siloam Springs and Eureka Springs [CIA-Masonic-Mafia 'underground' drug capital in Arkansas...] is a bane of contention between the picturesque little towns, Hot Springs, Arkansas, would be the next logical choice for investigation. During the 1930 Prohibition days, it was frequently reported in a Chicago newspaper that Chicago gangsters traveled often to Hot Springs to go to the horse races and soak in the hot baths. It seems reasonable, based on what we think we know now, that during the lulls in recreational activities in Hot Springs, leaders of the various gangs made discrete trips to the caverns beneath the city to brag about their latest exploits and to bring offerings of gold. "To get a rough idea of what a cavern map of the U.S. would look like, simply pull out a road map of any state and identify all of the dense population centers, be they cities or hamlets. Where there is a city on the surface of the earth, there is a city in the caverns below that city...'as above, so below.' The co-relation breaks down as the size of the population centers dwindle... "In the early 1930's, the caverns of Hot Springs must have been the U.S. capital, or at least a regional area, for the marketers of illegal alcohol. "Cavern communities close to the surface are probably not completely self-supporting and require huge injections of funds to keep them going. These facilities lack the super-technologies of those caverns much deeper in the earth, and require much gold for trading with people within cities deeper in the Earth's crust. An ounce of gold in the underworld has as much or greater buying power than on the surface because the deeper super-productive cities need all the gold they can get and are willing to make generous trades for gold. This relieves the near-surface caverns of the burden of secreting goods and services from the surface world which would be a real security headache. "Cities beneath cities, and some hamlets, require injections of wealth from the surface that doesn't leave paper trails to their caverns. Each cavern has to develop and specialize in some particular money-making scam, or any number of sting embezzlements to bring in a constant stream of traceless cash and gold.

"One cavern, for example, specializes in addictive drug sales, another bank embezzlement and fraud, another stock market riggings, government money transfer schemes, along with other more esoteric and less known ways of generating profit that must eventually be converted to cash and gold that cannot be traced. The expression underground cash economy is probably a semi-cryptic phrase that refers directly to installations beneath cities notorious for dealing only in cash and gold. (Note: The notorious 'inner world' researcher and writer Richard Shaver did state that organized crime syndicates were one of the larger elements operating within the secret cavern systems, and that the term "the underworld" -- as a description of organized crime networks -- is more than just a coincidence. - Branton) "When America was young, developing underground caverns beneath American cities having a flavor of anarchy similar to communities developing on the surface, did not at the time have formal relations with each other... not even "wild-west" sub-surface communities in the American West... "as above, so below." "Over a period of time, cavern communities within regional areas geographically near each other found they had to get along with each other in a non-competitive manner, to encourage synergetic relationships which tended to raise the standard of living of each of the involved cavern communities. Each cavern specialized in an area of crime-monopoly expertise that wasn't in competition with neighboring caverns. If a regional area demonstrated it could keep surface dwellers in line -- e.g., keep them thinking the 'right' thoughts, stifling all real creativity, via the under-ground's crack people-management teams and organizations on the surface in the form of police departments, public schools, controlling secret societies, quack medical fraternities, polished propagandists and moralists, a sufficiently initiated CLERGY, etcetera -- then this regional area is allowed to incorporate into a semi-autonomous fiefdom that would eventually reflect on the surface as "a county" in the U.S... "As above, so below."

"These underground fiefdoms in the form of counties then combine to form states; states combine to form the nation...
    I can't vouch 100% for any of the three sources I just quoted, but they are an interesting read.
    Last edited by Daozen; 8th June 2016 at 16:21.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

16. Link to Post #9
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Amelia Earhart living there complete with physical immortality, one of the first to greet the young visitor? Nope.
    Finding Amelia (by TIGHAR Executive Director Ric Gillespie on August 5, 2106):

Here is a PDF with lots of details: https://tighar.org/Publications/TTra...ber2015WEB.pdf

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th March 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thanks, so much, Atlas! A most interesting video; she was one of my childhood heroes! Seems a pretty convincing piece of work they have put together.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Atlas (30th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread