+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Projected (Benchmarked) Timeline through December 2017

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Projected (Benchmarked) Timeline through December 2017

The timeline already may have taken an interessting Russia/Israel turn according to the news and views from Joseph Farrell's nevarium of june 9 2016:

Don't know if Poetin has taken somebody by his balls or the person has turned 180 degrees by free will.

From: http://gizadeathstar.com/2016/06/new...m-june-9-2016/
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 10th June 2016 at 17:11.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

avid (10th June 2016), betoobig (10th June 2016), golden lady (13th June 2016), kerrielea (10th June 2016), Pam (14th June 2016), PathWalker (14th June 2016), risveglio (10th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Good questions here. Not a problem.

Well, we're all sort of flying blind, as it were, every one of us: but some members here are a little better informed than others by virtue of their contacts and circumstances. Some posts on the forum are 100% speculation (or occasionally worse!) — while other members have better sources of information. That's really all I can say.

But no-one knows, maybe not even the puppeteers. Regarding 'spreading fear', that's not at all how I see it. Forgive me for repeating myself, because I've used this analogy before, here and on other posts... but the comparison is a good one:

If I'm guiding a client on a mountain (I used to do this, as a semi-professional mountaineer), and I sense an avalanche danger, or a coming storm, or that it may be too late in the day to make the summit and return safely to camp, that's not spreading fear. That's being responsible, and it would be my job. That's what my clients would be paying me for: to keep them safe.

Sometimes I'd make the call, and sometimes I'd consult with my clients, partners or friends to ask them what personal risk they were willing to take. But they would need to be well-informed of the facts.

Sometimes, the facts are just not certain; but I'd still need to inform them of possibilities.

I wouldn't be trying to make my clients afraid. I'd be wanting to take the best possible care of them so that they'd return to their families safely at the end of a memorable adventure.

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)

Bill had some time ago raised the whistle blower testimony regarding the Anglo Saxon thang, describing how the "west" was planning on giving China a "cold". Raising the issue back then raised awareness world wide and the collateral damage suffered by China was minimal.

My advice, for what it is worth, is share it with ten friends and provide feedback here. Ask your friends to do the same with ten others. Distribute the discussion as that is all it is at the moment.

In a nutshell, put it out there:-)
    Yes, exactly. The Anglo-Saxon Mission witness testimony was rock-solid and reliable. I deliberately spread it far and wide, confident that it'd be picked up by the intelligence agencies in China (who wouldn't be doing their job otherwise). Again, we'll never know, but it's not completely impossible that may have changed the game in some way.
    The game has changed in China. I don’t know whether the Anglo-Saxon mission was picked up by the Chinese intelligence agency, but the information was certainly picked up by a Chinese renowned scholar named HeXin who devoted his later years to exposing and educating the Chinese about masonry and conspiracies behind events and history. He needs a bit of introduction.

Hexin is both controversial and legendary, one of the best scholars in China ever has. He has written on many disciplines such as philosophy, politics, economics, art, history, anthropology, poetry and has revolutionary opinions. Without a university degree, he was unprecedentedly admitted to the Chinese academy of social science, which is the body that gives advice to the Chinese leaders. Though highly regarded during Deng Xiao Ping’s time (famous for predicting the June 4 “massacre” months ahead and the dissolution of USSR a few years before it happened), he was sidelined by the succeeding pro-western Jiang ZeMin. Not surprisingly he was heavily criticised by the west as an orthodox thinker. In the 90s, possibly under pressure, he stayed away from public view, refused any interviews and concentrated on writing.

The Anglo-Saxon Mission’s surface soon caught the attention of HeXin. He had never known Masonry to be what it was. The existence of this group would explain some of his puzzles and fill the gaps in his political theories. After just two or three years, he wrote many articles and published books on the free masons. This started an awakening of the Chinese intelligentsia and he has a very large number of followers. He was invited to brief a group of top leaders on “an introduction to Masonry”.

From total ignorance about the masons to attributing many things to them in just a few years in China is nothing short of a miracle, thanks to the work of Bill and Kerry.

Quote HeXin in Cuba
    Last edited by syrwong; 11th June 2016 at 03:02.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Basho (13th June 2016), betoobig (11th June 2016), Carmody (15th June 2016), christian (11th June 2016), kerrielea (11th June 2016), onawah (11th June 2016), Pam (14th June 2016), seko (12th June 2016), Snoweagle (11th June 2016), Sophocles (11th June 2016), thunder24 (11th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

-Scare tactic timeline; what threats to subconsciously expect- dolled out with the usual half-hearted, "I hope we can change this" sentiment and all the while spelling out a stage in a NWO plan.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Basho (11th June 2016), betoobig (11th June 2016), Daozen (11th June 2016), littleOne (13th June 2016), Pam (14th June 2016), raregem (11th June 2016), Snoweagle (11th June 2016), Wind (13th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I agree with Bill that Every Word of this Prediction should be carefully digested. The Killing of Cash has long been planned; and as we all know, the powers that be MAKE THINGS HAPPEN, they do not sit by and hope that they will happen. The heartless thing is that they are prepared and even counting on the fact that the transition from cash to digital money, the same as slavery, working for pie in the sky, made and eaten by others, is said by this prophecy to cause the deaths of vast numbers of people who are left without the devices of exchange in transition and they could care less. Absolutely, they are committing deliberate mass murder.

The mention of Atomic attack on New York rings a big bell. You know that the Twin Towers bombings were long forecast, among many places, on the paper currency folded in a certain manner. Well the Atomic attack has been forecast for lower New York City on the new currency. I saw this explained on a Youtube video recently. The people who print the currency are in the hands of the Federal Reserve in the hands of the Rothschild's and Zionist contingent whose game plan is said to be to take over the world, kill all the nations and have the planet to themselves. Nice. It is they who are behind the entire Middle-east mess, all planned.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

betoobig (11th June 2016), Bob (11th June 2016), kerrielea (11th June 2016), Pam (14th June 2016), seko (12th June 2016), Snoweagle (11th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Does anyone remember Hidden Hand? What do they think of his predictions?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (11th June 2016), Holly Lindin (26th September 2016), PathWalker (14th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Quote April 2017 – Israel destroys Damascus as hostile neighbors align against Israel, while U.S. forces supplement Israeli forces to push back advances by Israel's neighboring rebel groups and state-sponsored forces.
    One should pay attention and ask why Damascus.. The significance of "why Damascus" should become obvious. (a reference perspective here: http://archive.aramcoworld.com/issue...f.damascus.htm)

Quote Damascus also holds special significance for Muslims. The city was the capital of the Umayyad state, which ruled during an important part of Islam's greatest cultural flowering. It is one of three main gathering places, along with Baghdad and Cairo, for pilgrims to Makka. And a Damascus cemetery holds the grave of Bilal, the Prophet's muezzin (See Aramco World , July-August 1983).

Local folklore holds that, on Judgment Day, Jesus will descend to earth upon the eastern minaret, named for him, of Damas-cus's Umayyad Mosque - a belief that recently caused consternation, during renovation in the old city, among Christian merchants forced to vacate their shops near the minaret and thus relinquish proximity to the site of the Second Coming. Another local tradition, however, specifies the place of Jesus's return as the minaret at Bab al-Sharqi, the Eastern Gate.
    Super link and extremely accurate purpose to this middle east domination.

Personally, I believe there are vast quantities of unfound and unexplored archaeology across the band of land that makes up Syria and Afghanistan region. I believe this is known to those high in esoteric freemasonry and they must not be publicised and must be kept hidden.

I believe there are evidences of communities and cities with associated artefacts. I also believe there are entombed Giants of our past throughout the region. They are not entombed naturally but by the process of liquefaction of the mantle from catastrophes of the past.

All this talk of valuable minerals and such like is just a cover to Corporatise into secrecy valuable evidences of our past. As the revelation will impart realisation across the globe of the big lie that is currently our history.

So thank you Bob for the eye watering peek into the history of this wonderful city and region.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Basho (11th June 2016), betoobig (11th June 2016), Bob (11th June 2016), kerrielea (11th June 2016), Nan (14th June 2016), onawah (14th June 2016), Pam (14th June 2016), seko (13th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Tnx Snoweagle for the observational note. "why Damascus", indeed.

Quote @Amor: "The mention of Atomic attack on New York rings a big bell. You know that the Twin Towers bombings were long forecast, among many places, on the paper currency folded in a certain manner."
    Going to refer to post #30 here and quote from my post there:

Quote @Bob: "The more I look at Homeland coastal security, container security, there are so many protection systems in place to detect any rogue or fugitive nuclear particles (i.e. hot bomb or dirty bomb, or isotopes), such would be flagged before anything nuclear ever got into Manhattan..

"However, a small fleet of drones, hobbiest drones at that, equipment added such as a spray can with some W-18, and one has the equivalent of a large scale nuclear device going off in Manhattan, as far as how deadly it would be to all life that breaths. What would the drones cost, maybe 5000$ (US) total? what would a pound or two of W-18 cost delivered from China and shipped in inside of Shaving Cream containers? Or Body Powder, all within the TSA limits for containers that are legal to transport on commercial aircraft in personal baggage.

"I look at the sensor systems that exist for detecting ("DRUGS and CHEMICAL WEAPONS"), and they are non-existent for the detection of such minute quantities."
    There is a nuclear device called Mark-18, the largest sub-megaton device detonated (successfully) (weaponized designation W-18) hmm.. although the design scared the bejezus out of the weapons engineers as it required a special safety shield be pulled before intended detonation..

If I were a data gatherer, using let's say psychic networks, or "readers", or had access to "data-mining" bots which went out in the internet (light and dark web) and looked for "scuttlebutt" (the mariner's term for "chatter" amongst the troops).., looking at all the data and trying to reduce it, to "fantasy, possible, probable, "red alert", one may get a read/flag that something like the Mark-18 nuclear device was going to take out Manhattan. Something to be launched/deployed as widespread and as dastardly as could be created to usher in the most amount of harm for the "destroying of the most sacred sites" in Syria.

I read it a different way, that "data-mined" summation.

I would look at the logic of what has been under-reported, but has high lethality. I would look at the logic of what deployment systems have had high profile, and low cost, able to "fly under the radar" so to speak. And I would look at the military trade journals to see where are the highest concerns where the military was soliciting private industry to RAPIDLY and quickly come up with solutions. And I would look for a set of dots to connect. Data-mining "scuttlebutt" had been offset/skewed by gossip-chatter, useless "noise".. But following the money, and where security is being discussed for military organizations, for equipment needed to protect, and those dots tend to glow a little bit brighter.

W-18 (the chemical) went radio silent. Big flag. Military requested immediate assistance to develop civilian drone disabling technology. The first level of the drone disabling technology was an advanced high power microwave system, like a "ray gun" in appearance, able to optically track (too small for normal radar) miniature drones. Apparently the military realized that the new civilian drones would fly a preset route using GPS.

Military warns FAA to be aware that ALL GPS will GO DOWN with a new jammer to be deployed:

Quote These tests on six Tuesdays and Thursdays this month -- from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. pacific daylight time on 7, 9, 21, 23, 28, and 30 June -- have the potential to disrupt satellite navigation aboard commercial passenger jets departing and arriving busy West Coast ports of entry such as Los Angeles and San Francisco international airports.
    A W-18 deployment (see the thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1066706) would indeed match a "nuclear weapon" (device of mass destruction) in it's kill effects, psychological effects, institution-disabling and bringing down effects..

The amount of sensor systems able to detect "nuclear material" both underwater coming into port, or in containers, or vehicles is massive all along the east coast, west coast. No nuclear material can be shielded adequately to escape such sensors. There are no sensors to detect W-18, and the amount of "drone" sabotaging technology being tested with such fervor says "they know, they fear" that something is up. Would Manhattan be a likely target? Probably, as could any financial district anywhere in the world.
    Last edited by Bob; 11th June 2016 at 15:38.

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Bill, like any of us, who needs to warn of probable danger in compromising circumstances cannot be compared to this timeline original post.

I think I should remind us all that we are warriors of truth and light on the good side of the fence but we are also pawns on a great chess board. If we allow our defenses to fall, we too, are influenced by the terror every prediction or media hoaxter preys upon. Here is my solution. Don't read or listen to any of it. The reason I am so black and white about it is that our mind construct is vulnerable and quite frankly compromised by everything out there from devices, wifi, smart meters, chemtrails, ELF, every kind of psychotronic wave that could be flushed at us. We need the shields up and keep our center. That is one thing that cannot be messed with. Just saying. . . . .
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Atlas (29th June 2016), Ewan (14th June 2016), onawah (14th June 2016), Pam (14th June 2016)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,753 times in 32,946 posts

Default Re: Projected (Benchmarked) Timeline through December 2018

Quote Posted by PRAY PEACE (here)

The content presented below was posted to http://www.provemewrong.today

Summer 2016 - Multiple terrorist attacks against the West occur after initial attacks transpire in the Middle East during Ramadan against Israeli and Western personnel/assets, expanding predominantly to Europe and the United States as the summer progressed. These attacks result in a handful to dozens of people killed in each attack on both sides of the pond.
    Well, so far, 4 days later, spot on. (And I wish I was not writing that.)

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (29th June 2016), Bob (13th June 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), kerrielea (13th June 2016), KiwiElf (12th June 2016), onawah (12th June 2016), Sophocles (12th June 2016), tessie999 (12th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (12th June 2016), WhiteFeather (14th June 2016)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,800 times in 8,389 posts

After absorbing the horror of the plan I'm left with a big question.

Why 2018?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

19. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Daozen (13th June 2016)

20. Link to Post #31
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Why 2018?
    Each time an article like this is rolled out, they pick a time roughly two years in advance of the current date to keep readers scared for a reasonable timeframe.

Hidden Hand used the same technique in 2008. Most of his predictions were duff. Sure, someone is trying to bring this timeline about, but it's nearly impossible for them to do it now.

There are always ongoing attacks in the Middle East, there have been for decades. It doesn't take a genius to predict a car bomb, somewhere in an Arab country, sometime this summer.

If anyone wants to understand this article in context, study Hidden Hand.
    Last edited by Daozen; 13th June 2016 at 03:50.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Eram (1st July 2016), Holly Lindin (26th September 2016), onawah (13th June 2016), Pam (14th June 2016), PathWalker (14th June 2016)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,613 times in 20,704 posts

How can we know when the entries on http://www.provemewrong.today were posted? Bill says part was posted on June 4th, presumably the most recent part, about this summer.
    If the one for the summer of this year was posted on June 4th of this year, then that was just a matter of days before part of this prediction came true:
    Quote These attacks result in a handful to dozens of people killed in each attack on both sides of the pond (benchmark already confirmed on June 12th, 2016).
    The first prediction on that page is dated April 19th, so if that was this year, then none of it was posted 2 years before the fact, but just this year.
    Just sayin'.
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)

Why 2018?
    Each time an article like this is rolled out, they pick a time roughly two years in advance of the current date to keep readers scared for a reasonable timeframe.

Hidden Hand used the same technique in 2008. Most of his predictions were duff. Sure, someone is trying to bring this timeline about, but it's nearly impossible for them to do it now.

There are always ongoing attacks in the Middle East, there have been for decades. It doesn't take a genius to predict a car bomb, somewhere in an Arab country, sometime this summer.

If anyone wants to understand this article in context, study Hidden Hand.
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Daozen (13th June 2016), Pam (14th June 2016), PathWalker (14th June 2016)

24. Link to Post #33
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Why 2018?
    Maybe it's one of their "magical numbers" - individually counted, ( 2 + 0 + 1 + 8) adds up to 11 (where have we seen that before? )
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 13th June 2016 at 05:13.

25. Link to Post #34
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm going by the date that this OP was posted, Onawah. Don't know about the dates of the other sources. I mean negative timeline predictions from groups like this, and Hidden Hand, usually span a timeframe starting from the time the article is written, and ending a few years in the future.

There are false flags and shootings going on all the time. I don't see that it proves much about the sources of the article. Only that the author may have had prior knowledge about some of these minor events.

If someone predicts that over the next 6 months there will be earthquakes, refugee crises, car bombs, false flags and civil unrest, they have a near 100 percent chance of being right.
    Last edited by Daozen; 13th June 2016 at 04:47.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Holly Lindin (26th September 2016), kemo (13th June 2016), littleOne (13th June 2016), onawah (13th June 2016), Pam (14th June 2016)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    How can we know when the entries on http://www.provemewrong.today were posted? Bill says part was posted on June 4th, presumably the most recent part, about this summer.
    Just as a clarification: post #1, written on 8 June, says

The content presented below was posted to http://www.provemewrong.today/ (SLIGHTLY REVISED ON JUNE 8):

Going to press with this week’s blog was a challenge as I knew it would be. There is never enough information available to confirm in advance the exact timing of predicted benchmarked events without being directly involved with orchestrating global events. Nevertheless, it is time to post, so here it is:
    The site provemewrong.today was created on 18 April 2016 (you can see that on http://whois.net).

When someone posts something like this, no-one has to pay attention. It's purely optional.

I know for a fact that these guys are fairly well-informed — and are genuinely concerned and warning us to take action, if we choose to and feel we're in the wrong place. So I listen.

We each have different circumstances and different personal priorities, so differing views on credible warnings are all understandable and fine.

Someone who is not personally concerned shouldn't hector someone who is... unless they feel, with good reason, that the data is false or misleading. In this case, especially with the Florida shooting that happened just 4 days afterwards, my own interest has been reinforced.

My suggestion is that the most profitable discussion here might be what the roll-out timeline could actually be, if these dates (and events) aren't quite right. I do have to say that it all looks like a fairly plausible template to me.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (29th June 2016), Bob (13th June 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), kerrielea (13th June 2016), KiwiElf (14th June 2016), Nan (14th June 2016), onawah (13th June 2016), Pam (14th June 2016), Sierra (15th June 2016), sommervr (14th June 2016)

29. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

The content presented below was posted to http://www.provemewrong.today/ (SLIGHTLY REVISED ON JUNE 8):

Going to press with this week’s blog was a challenge as I knew it would be. There is never enough information available to confirm in advance the exact timing of predicted benchmarked events without being directly involved with orchestrating global events. Nevertheless, it is time to post, so here it is .... ..... ..... All of the benchmarked events outlined above could be changed, and a smoother transition to a post-fiat currency world could manifest instead. However, based on the world’s current trajectory and an abject lack of a cohesive front to counter the inevitable chaos that is expected to ensue in the coming months, this hypothetical scenario is roughly along the lines of what the world can expect to contend with over the next 2-1/2 years.
    Have I missed something, or has Pray Peace explained somewhere where this projected timeline comes from and what it is "benchmarked" against?
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

onawah (13th June 2016), Pam (14th June 2016)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andre (here)

has Pray Peace explained somewhere where this projected timeline comes from and what it is "benchmarked" against?
    'benchmarked' simply means that there's an on-record forecast for the actual roll-out of events (not yet happened!) to be compared against.

Where it comes from... I'd say a combination of inside knowledge, personal contacts, and experience. (None of those are to be sneeezed at!) But ultimately, it's a personal judgment, and we each have our own.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (29th June 2016), Billy (13th June 2016), Bob (13th June 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), kerrielea (13th June 2016), Nan (14th June 2016), onawah (13th June 2016), Pam (14th June 2016), Redstar Kachina (14th June 2016), Sierra (15th June 2016)

33. Link to Post #38
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't think disagreement should be mischaracterized as hectoring. I am trying to stay well within Avalon guidelines and rules, as we are trying to create a culture of respectful debate. I am 'personally concerned' as I live on this planet with everyone else, and I want any newly awakened readers to look at the historical context.

Your interest has been reinforced by the Florida shooting, understandable. But, IIRC, you believe Sandy Hook was a set up, which may call into question this latest shooting. Especially with the data about IC involvement coming out. You have rightfully picked me up on sloppy research. It's best that we all do it to each other.

I don't think speculating on the roll out timeline is profitable to me, as the validity of the source (from my point of view) is still in question. So I hope this thread remains a free for all where all points of view are welcome. I have also asked for clarification on the Inner Earth link, and that has not been answered.

Again, Hidden Hand is the template for this article. Most old timers here will have read that particular thread.
    Last edited by Daozen; 13th June 2016 at 13:58.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (14th June 2016), Eram (1st July 2016), onawah (14th June 2016), Pam (14th June 2016)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Daozen, A concerned valued member with integrity, who has the best interests of humanity at heart, has gone out of their way to give the forum members the heads up on possible future events that would effect the whole world if they unfolded.

I assure you that there is no connection to the Hidden Hand material here.

My own feelings are that the OP posted this information on the basis that, if it is out there, then there is more of a chance that the events will not happen or at least the negative events can be lessened.

Therefore i thank Pray Peace for the informed heads up. Pray Peace has now stated that it is to late to prevent this now. my understanding is that many future negative plans from the negative controllers have already been averted.

I say, it is never to late.

Pray Peace.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bob (14th June 2016), Debra (15th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th June 2016), kerrielea (13th June 2016), KiwiElf (14th June 2016), Marianne (14th June 2016), Nan (14th June 2016), onawah (14th June 2016), Pam (14th June 2016), Sierra (15th June 2016)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

I for one have no way of personally verifying these predictions. I have no personal knowledge of this alleged roll out. Instinctively i tend towards Daozen's viewpoint, in that i intuitively believe we will be in a similar situation ten years from now with very little changed in the big picture. I may be wrong, and if things are changed ten years from now i hope it is for the better.

One prediction i can dicker with in this 'benchmarked timeline' is the predicted elimination of cash. We use cash for little, and big, items regularly and it would be a great inconvenience to not have. Over fifteen years ago i investigated barter networks in my community and found atleast one very active one. Also, within my homeland there is one large retailer (Canadian Tire) who issues their own currency. We could in fact start issuing our own barter currency to use locally atleast. Bitcoin is another example of this.

If TPTB try to force a cashless society on us i think they would fail. I know that my family would shift to barter and alternate currency immediately. TPTB might try forcing it via police state tactics but that would incite a more aggressive pushback from people that they probably dont want to deal with.

So my prediction is for cash to remain and that our society continues on its sleepy way while technology develops in a form that allows for more off the grid living and the next few generations evolve into a higher consciousness that will lead us to the promised land.
    Last edited by Justplain; 13th June 2016 at 23:41.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Daozen (13th June 2016), Pam (14th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast