+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My rant for the year, but done with much love

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Question My rant for the year, but done with much love

Heres a test for all you astral planers out there, And I know your out there ghosting from time time on this site....LOL (Said with deep respect)

All you good folks who think they know whats going on(also said With Much RESPECT).Focus on the pix they show(in reference to certain threads) And go there, see if it is real or not. Do it for your own sake and knowledge, and if need be come back and state your findings.

I just find it ODD that we have so many truly gifted good loving people here, and all we do is read about things of this nature, Judge and try to negate and not use ours gifts to confirm one way or another. To much noise in the process of thought before one replies to threads.

I know you guys are here on this forum to learn and all that good stuff, but in the process, most of you still think in antiquated terms and dogmatic beliefs.

But I also do understand that old paradigms are hard to brake and old habits of judgments still lurk in the backs of even good folks minds. I also understand that we all have our learning curves and such.

But for the truly gifted, don't be afraid to use them here as we all need a little help, I myself am not immune to this plight, It gets me frustrated with all this anger that relays through the forum, so I try to step away from the puter before I make a statement. I have been thinking for the past few months about all this and so I must state how I feel to my Avalon Family.

Any one who knows me knows that I won't speak up unless I feel something is going wrong, I am not being arrogant, but I do admit I am frustrated. I have been seeing this here for a while and have been pondering on it , so my words are not made in haste.

There is judgment over folks whom we have no clue about.
    Pix we have no clue about.
    Info we can't confirm
    and so on.

And yet we still find the way to the negative path, some, not all.

And for some of whom find me judgmental in my thread here, well I make no apologies for that, only because this is not said in judgment but said in love and frustration, and keen observation. Any one who knows me knows this to be true.

That and I know there have been a few other threads all but saying the same thing to which my feeling of what is still going has been confirmed.

I love you all my Avalon Family, but i think it's time we figured a new plan.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 9th December 2010 at 22:04.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Hiram (10th December 2010), lisa (10th December 2010), Zillah (10th December 2010), Zook (10th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Default Re: My rant for the year, but done with much love

This is the nature of people, wether here on this forum or in general life. It is the reflection of the dualistic reality we are a part of.

I can also see that you have greatly enjoyed many posts from members which shows in your 'thanks' icon.

And, thank you for all your contributions

Ross

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Post:

shadowstalker (9th December 2010)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is the nature of people, wether here on this forum or in general life. It is the reflection of the dualistic reality we are a part of.

I understand that, which is the reason why I said this

But I also do understand that old paradigms are hard to brake and old habits of judgments still lurk in the backs of even good folks minds. I also understand that we all have our learning curves and such.

Basically my point was this:

but i think it's time we figured a new plan.

I get what ur saying and I am totally with that understanding,

But I also understand that some folks use that as an excuse to create havoc.

And that many good folks fall into this argumentative state, hence we need to find a better way to stop and think before making certain choices in our responses.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 9th December 2010 at 22:01.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Ross (9th December 2010)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

i guess shadowstalker that this is the dilema we face as humans mirrored here in avalon, lets hope that we can all learn to be true to our hearts (and not the ego mind/head) and march forward in peace, love, temperance, and empathy
    love
    m
    Last edited by morguana; 9th December 2010 at 22:03.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote but i think it's time we figured a new plan.
    I agree, it's a slow road but a road we are all encouraged to grow towards.

Ross

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Post:

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I can also see that you have greatly enjoyed many posts from members which shows in your 'thanks' icon.

Yes I am a very big THANKS giver, just in my nature I guess.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote I agree, it's a slow road but a road we are all encouraged to grow towards.

Ross
    yes ross, the seed must be visualised, planted, nurtured and left to grow........and one day it will be a beautifull tree, spreading out and providing shelter and nourishment to others

sadly we all have a reactive nature, to not have this would mean that we are self actualised beings......a buddha......this would be a nobal aspiration one i work daily towards despite my ego trying to grab back the controle......it is just an interface after all and would do well in remembering that
    Last edited by morguana; 9th December 2010 at 22:12.

12. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

i guess shadowstalker that this is the dilema we face as humans mirrored here in avalon,

Yes this seems to be very true , it's like living in two different worlds at the same time.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,345 times in 8,331 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)

but i think it's time we figured a new plan.

After that Copenhagan disaster the PTB had 15 months ago they have obviously been figuring out a new plan. We are currently under assault from all directions. The military tactic of decapitation in reverse, it seems to me. Instead of cutting off the command centers and leaving the armies leaderless, they are trying to isolate the ones who are the most comitted and well researched from the multitude of divertable but collectively influential people. Tactics of splitting enemies in strategically beneficial proportions are meat and veg' in officer training. The strategy seems to be to drain away the majority of 'curious for truth' novices from the support base of the really serious and 'troublesome' experienced truthers.

Will they get away with it? I don't know but we shouldn't count on them failing.

With the web under so much threat we really need to prepare for the worst and hope/pray for the best. The 'truth movement' has been gathering so much steam over the last few years, with so little effective engagement from the 'lie movement' that we've grown accustomed to freely expressing our views in the safety of a crowd. We could still see that crowd break up and find ourselves exposed and relatively alone. I'm certain that's the intention they have in mind by all this devious Wikileaks manipulation of the mass body of curiosity for truth.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. Link to Post #10
    Carrera

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Heres a test for all you astral planers out there, And I know your out there ghosting from time time on this site....LOL (Said with deep respect)

All you good folks who think they know whats going on(also said With Much RESPECT).Focus on the pix they show(in reference to certain threads) And go there, see if it is real or not. Do it for your own sake and knowledge, and if need be come back and state your findings.

I just find it ODD that we have so many truly gifted good loving people here, and all we do is read about things of this nature, Judge and try to negate and not use ours gifts to confirm one way or another. To much noise in the process of thought before one replies to threads.

I know you guys are here on this forum to learn and all that good stuff, but in the process, most of you still think in antiquated terms and dogmatic beliefs.

But for the truly gifted, don't be afraid to use them here as we all need a little help, I myself am not immune to this plight, It gets me frustrated with all this anger that relays through the forum, so I try to step away from the puter before I make a statement. I have been thinking for the past few months about all this and so I must state how I feel to my Avalon Family.

Any one who knows me knows that I won't speak up unless I feel something is going wrong, I am not being arrogant, but I do admit I am frustrated. I have been seeing this here for a while and have been pondering on it , so my words are not made in haste.

There is judgment over folks whom we have no clue about.
    Pix we have no clue about.
    Info we can't confirm
    and so on.

And yet we still find the way to the negative path, some, not all.

And for some of whom find me judgmental in my thread here, well I make no apologies for that, only because this is not said in judgment but said in love and frustration, and keen observation. Any one who knows me knows this to be true.

That and I know there have been a few other threads all but saying the same thing to which my feeling of what is still going has been confirmed.

I love you all my Avalon Family, but i think it's time we figured a new plan.
    Just wanna say I agree fully with you! Good someone says it!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Carrera For This Post:

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

It looks like a lot of people are bursting towords evolution. "Arggh its too much things must change now" =) It can be intense seeing a beautiful oasis in the horizon while your buddies are walking in the opposite direction. Dont worry shadowstalker, things have a funny way of working out =)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jack For This Post:

18. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

That's a whole lot of a challenge. I see every single day how much deep this old paradigm of victimhood mentality is rooted in my ego. It is in the deepest little details, sometimes it shows up in my reflexes Ah!

Dear Shadowstalker, I understand your feelings. We have all our distinct learning curve and learning path. And you know what? A big part of switching to a free spirit is to have faith in Creation, and let go.

We are fundamentally responsible of ourselves and ourselves only. It is the hardest part for me as being father of two young boys. I love them so much, but I must love them free and let go a lot. But we are so much conditioned to plan everything for them, that we actually loose balance and risk ending over acting in their evolution. Balance in all things, and balance seems unreachable! Lol. It is like the finite, in the infinite. A kind of paradoxical paradigm that we have to accept as part of the game. But at the same time, makes the game so captivating.

We are very distinct from each other, but at the same time, made of a whole bunch of the same ingredients! It makes the world beautiful, but also frustrating at times. That is the big mistake of the powerful people who want to make uniform their vision of the reality and the world.

But there is something that really has the power to unify all of us, not only the humans, but all of the Life on Earth, and beyond. We all know what it is, we call it with so many names. But without labeling it, we know it is omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent. We know Love is the greatest Force that maintain all in Existence. We know Respect and Compassion are essential to achieve balance. We have all the wisdom we need written in our Heart and in the Creation.

Enough of my blah, blah and take care dear, I'm glad to be with you (and all of you) in this journey.

Namaste, Steven

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Caren (10th December 2010), Ross (10th December 2010), shadowstalker (10th December 2010)

20. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Steven (here)
    That's a whole lot of a challenge. I see every single day how much deep this old paradigm of victimhood mentality is rooted in my ego. It is in the deepest little details, sometimes it shows up in my reflexes Ah!

Dear Shadowstalker, I understand your feelings. We have all our distinct learning curve and learning path. And you know what? A big part of switching to a free spirit is to have faith in Creation, and let go.

We are fundamentally responsible of ourselves and ourselves only. It is the hardest part for me as being father of two young boys. I love them so much, but I must love them free and let go a lot. But we are so much conditioned to plan everything for them, that we actually loose balance and risk ending over acting in their evolution. Balance in all things, and balance seems unreachable! Lol. It is like the finite, in the infinite. A kind of paradoxical paradigm that we have to accept as part of the game. But at the same time, makes the game so captivating.

We are very distinct from each other, but at the same time, made of a whole bunch of the same ingredients! It makes the world beautiful, but also frustrating at times. That is the big mistake of the powerful people who want to make uniform their vision of the reality and the world.

But there is something that really has the power to unify all of us, not only the humans, but all of the Life on Earth, and beyond. We all know what it is, we call it with so many names. But without labeling it, we know it is omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent. We know Love is the greatest Force that maintain all in Existence. We know Respect and Compassion are essential to achieve balance. We have all the wisdom we need written in our Heart and in the Creation.

Enough of my blah, blah and take care dear, I'm glad to be with you (and all of you) in this journey.

Namaste, Steven
    AWESOME, so on the beam,

And I am so glad my spirit told me to be here with you all to take this journey along side all of you
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

21. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Thanks dear,

If I may,

Omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent, eternal and infinite are wonderful concepts to contemplate. I know you already do and I really encourage you and myself and everyone to contemplate these amazing concepts regularly. When we feel bad feelings, that stays a bit too much, for whatever reason, take a break with your mind to suddenly contemplate these concepts. After a few minutes, balance will be back.

Namaste, Steven

22. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Steven (here)
    Thanks dear,

If I may,

Omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent, eternal and infinite are wonderful concepts to contemplate. I know you already do and I really encourage you and myself and everyone to contemplate these amazing concepts regularly. When we feel bad feelings, that stays a bit too much, for whatever reason, take a break with your mind to suddenly contemplate these concepts. After a few minutes, balance will be back.

Namaste, Steven
    So true, so true
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

23. Link to Post #16
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

I think I'm going to save my rant for the year for December 31, Stalks.

Then, when I'm whiskied out and wake up on January 01 ... I get to have another rant all over again without feeling guilty!

In any event, I think part of the chaos is the engineered output of Ideological Subversion (as explained by Yuri Begmenov) ... the rest is a matter of egos and personalities. Also, a variety of ages regularly interface with each other (as well as a variety of experiences). In general, the older folks have a different understanding of what is courteous and respectful. Younger folks process things much quicker, on average, but this can be a bane as well as a boon. Speed gets you there faster; but it also takes you further away if you've headed in the wrong direction. Anyways, I'll try to abide your suggestions as best I can.

ps: Stalks (358 thanks) Zooks (366 thanks) ... we have a clear winner here, folks!

ps2: Ha hahah ha ... I'm so competitive! I have to work on that in the new year. Cooperation ... yeeeesh ... that sure is a painful sounding word (at least for a lone punslinger like me)! LOL!
    Last edited by Zook; 10th December 2010 at 03:57.

24. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

its all excuses in the end. all of them.

+ Reply to Thread