Thread: Sean Gautreaux: What Is In Our Skies

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,574 times in 20,439 posts

Question Sean Gautreaux: What Is In Our Skies

for your inspection ...

Sean Gautreaux: What Is In Our Skies, Part 19:

A recap of a series of videos on a variety of unidentified objects appearing above in our skies ...

An incredible, Eye-Opening Documentation of Cloaked Craft Above Our Heads and Under Our Noses

Book & Video Series Description:

"This eye-opening introduction into exposing and documenting the mysterious cloud-craft found in our skies is both an exemplary introduction to the topic and an effective means of disseminating this knowledge in a physical media. Author Sean Gautreaux's inspired and cutting-edge renderings offer a level of depth and understanding to the subject matter that is unrivaled in this field of study. Additionally, his photography reveals further technical expertise as well as provides substantial evidence of these craft. Both the renderings and photographs presented in this book work in conjunction to provide an airtight argument for the presence of these mysterious entities in our skies.

Sean Gautreaux provides a concise and comprehensive introduction for those not yet versed in this elusive subject, as well as a quick and easy tutorial on how he captures these craft on film in his very own back yard. Beyond that, he provides those already involved in the community with an invaluable reference source and the wealth of his own experiences with these craft. Gautreaux makes no unsubstantiated claims in his work, providing overwhelming amounts of evidence in this volume for all of the topics discussed. He is also extremely transparent, disclosing the methods with which he captured photos, as well as clearly denoting the type of photo/spectrum manipulation used (if any) in his captures. This volume is an extremely useful informational resource for both those uninitiated to the exposure of cloaked craft in our skies, as well as those actively trying to discern the truth behind these airborne objects. Sean Gautreaux has provided us with an invaluable tool in this book, and has hopefully started a trend of further high-quality physical documentation of this pursuit."

Watch full video series here

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to giovonni For This Post:

boja (9th June 2016), ElfeMya (9th June 2016), Fellow Aspirant (9th June 2016), fourty-two (9th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2016), Franny (9th June 2016), Heyoka_11 (9th June 2016), Inversion (9th June 2016), justntime2learn (9th June 2016), lisinskib (12th May 2017), mojo (10th June 2016), ponda (9th June 2016), raregem (9th June 2016), Rex (9th June 2016), Star Tsar (9th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2016), toppy (9th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Default Re: Sean Gautreaux: What Is In Our Skies

His re-cap looks good, so it's off to part 1.

Quietly spoken too, the way I like it.

Thanks giovonni.

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Question Re: Sean Gautreaux: What Is In Our Skies

Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)
    His re-cap looks good, so it's off to part 1.

Quietly spoken too, the way I like it.

Thanks giovonni.
    Yes, I'm halfway through the series, and even though some of the images are hard to distinguish at first glance/review - this is still very well photographed and documented information ... And if only half of it is verifiable accurate - what Mr Gautreaux is suggesting would go a long way in explaining the constant spraying of our skies and also the missing trillions from the U.S. economy.

Here is something else released this week in regards to all this ...

From Roxy Lopez's The Truth Denied

Chemtrails, SECRET MILITARY Programs,TRIANGULAR CRAFT w/ Sean Gautreaux

Published on Jun 8, 2016

Note video referenced news item:

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giovonni For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (9th June 2016), Lifebringer (9th June 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

G'day giovonni,

I am around half way through part three, and to be honest this just isn't ringing (entirely) true. I am not suggesting that there is not an element of truth so far, but when Sean diagrams a possible craft from cloud masses that are moving separately to each other, only to diagram another a few seconds on from the same clouds, then he loses me: and why would such craft simply swan around at the speed of their surrounding air mass?

We are now quite familiar with the term pareidolia, and I cannot help but think that there is more than just an element of this phenomena going on here. But then, if it were not for pareidolia, Sean would have nothing to go on.

I am enjoying the series, and will "soldier on".

Tony

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,138 times in 456 posts

Had difficulty "seeing" the "plane" images as described or shown in the first few episodes. Number 4 and beyond really were informative and made sense. I have not seen a video before this one with this type of study and logic regarding chem-trails.
    When we had hurricane Katrina and before that mess -the eye of the storm WAS ANGULAR almost like a 5 point figure instead of almost circular. Then the angles were photo-shopped out of existence. That was years ago. Enough time has passed for bigger and better stealth technology.
    These videos taught me that it's in the straight(ish) lines and angles as well as a very specific exhaust line that repeats over and over. I have spent many years watching the "clouds", coloring, imaging of many types of animals etc... My first problem here is to retrain my eyes and brain to see the angular sides now. Difficult to think that all those animal images I saw were really technologically created from the military.
    It's the lines and angles to watch for.............................for starters

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

giovonni (10th June 2016), Heyoka_11 (10th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Question Re: Sean Gautreaux: What Is In Our Skies

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    Had difficulty "seeing" the "plane" images as described or shown in the first few episodes. Number 4 and beyond really were informative and made sense. I have not seen a video before this one with this type of study and logic regarding chem-trails.
    When we had hurricane Katrina and before that mess -the eye of the storm WAS ANGULAR almost like a 5 point figure instead of almost circular. Then the angles were photo-shopped out of existence. That was years ago. Enough time has passed for bigger and better stealth technology.
    These videos taught me that it's in the straight(ish) lines and angles as well as a very specific exhaust line that repeats over and over. I have spent many years watching the "clouds", coloring, imaging of many types of animals etc... My first problem here is to retrain my eyes and brain to see the angular sides now. Difficult to think that all those animal images I saw were really technologically created from the military.
    It's the lines and angles to watch for.............................for starters
    Yes, also note Sean Gautreaux test area is only for the New Orleans regional area ... And most recently when you take in accord that from Central to Eastern Texas over to Louisiana being drenched in upwards of 30+ inches of rain since January 2016 ... It leaves me bewildered and scratching my head - What's going on here?

PS ~ note the videos are best viewed in full screen.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giovonni For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (10th June 2016), raregem (10th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,138 times in 456 posts

Quoted from Giovanni:

"Yes, also note Sean Gautreaux test area is only for the New Orleans regional area ... And most recently when you take in accord that from Central to Eastern Texas over to Louisiana being drenched in upwards of 30+ inches of rain since January 2016 ... It leaves me bewildered and scratching my head - What's going on here?"

I live in central Texas and the flash flooding has been intense and often. Last few days has been a relief from the flooding.
    Lots of deaths. Nine people at Fort Hood who were doing military exercise training...gone. People at low water crossings...swept away. Lakes closed to boating to minimize the wake causing problems to swimmers. So much rain and one year ago we also had flash flooding to severe levels. About 10 years previous we also had flooding to the 25 or 30 foot mark. And recent years before these last floods was very dry land (little rain) and fires that required firefighters help from around the nation to get under control.
    This is strange weather and severe rains often enough to say,"What the Bleep" is going on? This used to be a 100 year flood plain area.
    Wished I had seen these videos sooner so I could have watched closely the "clouds"
    Last edited by raregem; 10th June 2016 at 03:47.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to raregem For This Post:

giovonni (10th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Sean Gautreaux: What Is In Our Skies

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    Quoted from Giovanni:

"Yes, also note Sean Gautreaux test area is only for the New Orleans regional area ... And most recently when you take in accord that from Central to Eastern Texas over to Louisiana being drenched in upwards of 30+ inches of rain since January 2016 ... It leaves me bewildered and scratching my head - What's going on here?"

I live in central Texas and the flash flooding has been intense and often. Last few days has been a relief from the flooding.
    Lots of deaths. Nine people at Fort Hood who were doing military exercise training...gone. People at low water crossings...swept away. Lakes closed to boating to minimize the wake causing problems to swimmers. So much rain and one year ago we also had flash flooding to severe levels. About 10 years previous we also had flooding to the 25 or 30 foot mark. And recent years before these last floods was very dry land (little rain) and fires that required firefighters help from around the nation to get under control.
    This is strange weather and severe rains often enough to say,"What the Bleep" is going on? This used to be a 100 year flood plain area.
    Wished I had seen these videos sooner so I could have watched closely the "clouds"
    So sorry to hear this ... Your area has been in my thoughts and prayers for a while now.
    Hoping the weather situation gets better for you all there ...

Do take care

Blessings Gio

+ Reply to Thread