+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just another wake up call…

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

Default Just another wake up call…

...I mean, for those of us, who are ready and this call will be a bit different from other ones. At this times and here, many of us would be, so called, truthseekers, as by some innate force and by an intuition, we were collecting information unceasingly, until now. And, now is the time just to comprehend or to understand, on the level of our being, all what we have collected from outside. Of course, most of the information we have collected, by now, would consist from a nice mixture of garbage and B.S.; however, digging into it and examining it, will be very helpful to us, to gain some deeper understanding, before we throw it in a rubbish bin, together with all beliefs which were so dear to our… personalities.

Many of us have heard of so called “matrix” and each of our personalities will have a different view about what it is. Some personalities may even talk about possibilities to overcome it, or to get out of it!? Say, the matrix is an artificial or a virtual reality and as such, it is a lie. However, when entering it, in order to experience the lie, and maybe, to be successfully manipulated in this false reality, we were implanted by an artificial structure or a “foreign installation” (as Carlos Castaneda called it), which is, in fact, an another lie and we have been familiar with it, as we know the lie by the name and surname of our… personality. And, all of us have been firmly identified with our… implants, I mean… foreign installations, I wanted to say…the False Is, pardon, the… personalities.

So, one may say that the false or artificial reality has been experienced through a false or artificial implant, which is our… personality. So, the false has been experienced by the false.

In the Eastern Gnosis, the personality was called the False I and beside the False I, we, or better to say, many of us, are still supposed to have a Real I, or “higher centers of the Soul”. However, most of us live whole our lives firmly identified with our False I, and die without being much aware of our Real I.

As an artificial structure, the personality can not wake up (but, she can get a master degree or even PhD in pretending of doing it!) and, as it is a part of the matrix structure, she can not get out of it. In fact, the personality has been designed to keep us in the matrix. This is its program, its duty, its role, its job and its work instruction. That is not to say that the personality can not get highly spiritual in this reality. However, the spirituality does not seem to have much in common with the objective reality and the awakening of the human being. That is probably why the spirituality is so popular in the matrix. So, in the matrix reality, we can only have a matrix spirituality, designed so to entertain our personalities and give us some impression of an advancement towards some higher levels of the existence, while keeping us where we are.

On the other side, the real awakening would mean, - exposing our own personality as a foreign installation – the implant-the False I-the Trojan horse… and subjecting it to the control of the Real I, which in the meanwhile, should have been developed up to the task.

This is not easy to do, because, everything we know about ourselves, is our… personality. And, of course, all those beliefs, many of which were so dear to our personality, we would have to discard into a rubbish bin, if we really want to wake up. This procedure might be a bit painful and followed by a headache, however, the personality is the one which feels the pain and suffers from headaches, so we do not have to worry; in fact, if we would worry about it at all, then again, it would not be us, but our foreign installation i.e. our… personality.

Of course, the above definition has been just read by your… foreign installation… and it will now try to deny it, ignore it and forget it! If the definition is true, you may experience some cognitive dissonance, because your personality will try to go on with the business as usual… while your Real I may start awakening and your being will be getting two pictures, one embedded in lies as usual, coming from your… personality, and the other, the true one, coming from your Real I.

Yes, you have probably already realised where the problem is!? (If you did not, it is not you to blame for it, but your… personality.) So, say, you managed to overcome your own… foreign installation-personality… and your Real I takes control over your being… and so… you woke up. Now, you, as a Real I… as a real human being… have an intention to help other Real Is, to overcome the personalities which keep them imprisoned and so, to help them to free themselves from their false-being-state. Then, how are you going to do that, if you would know, by now, that when talking to other human beings, you are talking, in fact, to their… foreign installations!? As they would want to stay in control of the human beings, the installations have been attached to, and as they are of such a nature by default… you would be likely to be perceived by them as a threat or an enemy.

In the Eastern Gnosis it was recommended to keep quiet, when going in this direction of esoteric development, otherwise, one will be attacked by others or by the General Law (AI). (The hyperdimensional attacks.)

to be continued…

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), drneglector (9th June 2016), Enola (10th June 2016), Houman (11th June 2016), Iloveyou (10th June 2016), Johnny (10th June 2016), Limor Wolf (9th June 2016), Noelle (30th August 2017), onawah (4th December 2018), Sojourner (1st July 2018), Sophocles (1st July 2016), Stephanie (9th June 2016), tessfreq (11th June 2016), toppy (10th August 2019), ulli (19th June 2016), Valerie Villars (18th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cool Re: Just another wake up call…

Dear SMS, I think your making a mountain out of a molehill. It sounds like your coming solely from the mind perspective. The caged being who does not or is unable to experience existance beyond the tiny confines of its perception. The mind would then come to believe quite erroneously of its existance as a form of incarceration and manufacture beliefs and experiences to reflect that back on itself.

So SMS, just to nudge you in the right direction i would suggest that anything sought or grasped by your or anyone else's (same thing ) mind will limit ones ability to transcend and experience what is beyond it. For that we must let go of it so to speak and by so doing putting it back to its proper place where it belongs. It is like putting our car keys in our jacket pocket and hanging the jacket in the closet where it is supposed to be. That is to say the mind is a mechanical tool to be used when needed not the driver of the car that you or i (or anyone else for that matter) are in.

I have found it is only when I shut out or ignore the main external 5 senses is one able to remember or experience what is beyond the boundaries of the tiny mind and re-member who I am and how I/we came here. How easy it is to return or more accurately say that we have never left or separated ourselves from who we truly are (our true selves) and exist whole and complete in this our moment of now. All that stops us from realising and re-member-ing this is our continued and ridiculous masturbation of the mind as the arbitrator of our experience and/or existence. It is absolutely pathetic the effort made by those puny and parasitical insects who wish to distract us and keep us inside the matrix of the mind (or mind matrix.) They are a retarded and degenerate species especially in the light of awareness of the absolute magnificence of All That We Are.
    Last edited by raff; 10th June 2016 at 03:57.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

happyuk (12th June 2016), Johnny (10th June 2016), ulli (19th June 2016), Yetti (9th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Just another wake up call…

I would say that I am self-aware but not fully awakened. I don't see this existence as a trap, I see it as an opportunity to experience. I am grateful to and for my weak personality and fragile body for giving me the chance to love my family, friends and world. My personality and body know they are going for die someday, and their wish is that I love them and I will remember them after they are gone. I do and will try to, for they have been very good to me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

fourty-two (10th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

continued…

Now, let’s go back to the Parable about the Eagle in the chookyard, related by Anthony de Mello, in one of his books:
    Quote “Somebody found an eagle’s egg and put it in a nest of a barnyard hen. The eaglet hatched with the brood of chicks and grew up with them. All his life the eagle did what the barnyard chicks did, thinking he was a barnyard chicken. He scratched the earth for worms and insects. He clucked and cackled. And he would thrash his wings and fly a few feet into the air.

Years passed and the eagle grew very old. One day he saw a magnificent bird above him in the cloudless sky. It glided in graceful majesty among the powerful wind currents, with scarcely a beat on his strong golden wings. The old eagle looked up in awe.

“Who’s that?” he asked.

“That’s the eagle, the king of the birds,” said his neighbour. “He belongs to the sky. We belong to the earth – we’re chickens.”

So the eagle lived and died a chicken, for that’s what he thought he was.”
    OK, this seems what has been happening to us, however, such a sort of life can not go forever. As eagles-in-the chookyard, we can not enjoy our life with the real chickens (anthropoids-soulless humans) forever, because there is something which is called the “end of the circle”. Short and good, some readings of the AI’s software, or the general program, which controls automatically the chicken farm operation, indicate that we, as eagles-identified-with-chickens, have a bit more than 5 months to wake up to our eagle’s nature and to leave the chookyard, or to change the situation in the chicken farm, drastically, on our behalf. Otherwise, we may finish in somebody’s pot, together with the real chickens!?

So far, we had quite enough time to realise that something is wrong here, however, as our foreign installations-False Is-implants-chookparts-personalities… do not belong to the true reality, their rationalising would always be, more or less, divorced from the reality.

An example of rationalising:
    Quote There was a lecture on hypnosis, where the lecturer hypnotised a guy from the audience and gave him a so called post-hypnotic suggestion, where he was supposed to forget everything and go back to the audience, however, whenever the lecturer would touch his ear, the guy should stand up and shout out, as a rooster: “Kukurikuuuuuu”!!!

So, after the guy returned to the audience, the lecturer continued with his lecture and after a while, the lecturer touched his ear, and the guy stood up and shouted: “Kukurikuuuuuu”!!! After this has repeated several times, they asked the guy from the audience why he was doing that. He replied how he noted that the atmosphere in the audience was somehow bad, so he wanted to cheer people up by that gesture.

ANYTHING in this reality can be rationalised, while the rationalising personality will never admit that her thinking and actions could be just a result of a conditioning. (Therefore the saying: “What in this chookyard passes as rational, sends the shivers down the spine of the rest of the universe”.)

Source
    …and what else can we expect from a programmed foreign installation?! The end of the circle, the chooks may experience in a nuclear form, if they do not find themselves in the part of the chookyard which will be targeted first, i.e. if they would have enough time to experience anything, at all. By now, our personalities have been programed to rationalise, more or less “successfully”, various psychopathological activities which have been happening in the chookyard, together with two World Wars, in which have won “forces of good”, of course, as they always do, and which costed us millions of lives and a lot of suffering. We have quite successfully ignored the fact that after the last victory of the “forces of good”, there were 248 local armed conflicts and wars, in which more than 30 million of human beings have lost their lives, and still do, while 90% of the victims consisted of civilians and children; only from the year 1995 till now, 400 million human beings died from poverty and hunger, 90% of which were children… and, our foreign installations will quite comfortably rationalise it, or ignore it. Yet, we call ourselves “human beings” implying that we were humane!? And, beside that, we expect a bright future for our children and ourselves?! How is it possible to expect a wellbeing and bright future for ourselves… when doing nothing for the wellbeing of others; how is it possible to expect a bright future for our own children… when doing nothing for the welfare of other children?! The insane race in armament and enormous amounts of money invested in the weapons of mass destruction, we have rationalised as something which should ensure peace in the chookyard, without thinking that this stockpile of weapons will be used, one day. OK, there is no point in talking about all insane activities in the chookyard, as books may be written about them… we were just thinking as the chooks should think… we just believed in what the chooks were supposed to believe... we just behaved as the chooks were expected to behave, however, there is one thing which needs to be clear, those who think and behave like the chooks, will have the chook fate, regardless of that, if one had inside of himself an eagle-the Real I-the Soul, or not.

Those of us, who have that, the most important part of the human being, will have o demonstrate it, at these times; and not to others, but to themselves. At these times, some of us may get an intuitive feeling to move out of the towns and crowded areas, to the country where we will be able to produce some food and provide some clean water to us and our families?!

Those of us who manage to take over the control over their foreign installation i.e. the personality and so, start living consciously in a unison with their Real I, will move gradually to the now or the present moment and whatever they will be doing in the present moment, it will be optimally reflected in what our personalities call the “future”. The dualistic, the black-white view of the reality will gradually fade away and people will see what it is, as it is, without judging and classifying things in terms of “good-bad” and without painting them with the wishful thinking. (These were some of the numerous faculties of our foreign installations). When TSHTF (as perceived by the chooks), the eagles will be at the right place, doing the right things, if they decide to stay in the chookyard (for some purposes?!). Some of us may leave the chookyard by our own will (dimensional shift!?). Anyway, whatever would we do, it will be based on an understanding why we are doing it and it will be for the benefit of the humanity. (One of the main features of the Real I-the Soul is a humanness, accompanied by a sufficient awareness.)

At the end of this part, in case you forgot, the real awakening means - exposing our own personality as a foreign installation – an implant-a False I-a real Trojan horse… and subjecting it to the control of the Real I, which in the meanwhile, should have been developed up to the task.

to be continued…

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), Houman (11th June 2016), Johan (Keyholder) (10th August 2019), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2016), onawah (4th December 2018), petra (4th December 2018), Sophocles (1st July 2016), Stephanie (11th June 2016), Sue (Ayt) (26th April 2020), tessfreq (11th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sms (here)
    ...I mean, for those of us, who are ready and this call will be a bit different from other ones. At this times and here, many of us would be, so called, truthseekers, as by some innate force and by an intuition, we were collecting information unceasingly, until now. And, now is the time just to comprehend or to understand, on the level of our being, all what we have collected from outside. Of course, most of the information we have collected, by now, would consist from a nice mixture of garbage and B.S.; however, digging into it and examining it, will be very helpful to us, to gain some deeper understanding, before we throw it in a rubbish bin, together with all beliefs which were so dear to our… personalities.

Many of us have heard of so called “matrix” and each of our personalities will have a different view about what it is. Some personalities may even talk about possibilities to overcome it, or to get out of it!? Say, the matrix is an artificial or a virtual reality and as such, it is a lie. However, when entering it, in order to experience the lie, and maybe, to be successfully manipulated in this false reality, we were implanted by an artificial structure or a “foreign installation” (as Carlos Castaneda called it), which is, in fact, an another lie and we have been familiar with it, as we know the lie by the name and surname of our… personality. And, all of us have been firmly identified with our… implants, I mean… foreign installations, I wanted to say…the False Is, pardon, the… personalities.

So, one may say that the false or artificial reality has been experienced through a false or artificial implant, which is our… personality. So, the false has been experienced by the false.

In the Eastern Gnosis, the personality was called the False I and beside the False I, we, or better to say, many of us, are still supposed to have a Real I, or “higher centers of the Soul”. However, most of us live whole our lives firmly identified with our False I, and die without being much aware of our Real I.

As an artificial structure, the personality can not wake up (but, she can get a master degree or even PhD in pretending of doing it!) and, as it is a part of the matrix structure, she can not get out of it. In fact, the personality has been designed to keep us in the matrix. This is its program, its duty, its role, its job and its work instruction. That is not to say that the personality can not get highly spiritual in this reality. However, the spirituality does not seem to have much in common with the objective reality and the awakening of the human being. That is probably why the spirituality is so popular in the matrix. So, in the matrix reality, we can only have a matrix spirituality, designed so to entertain our personalities and give us some impression of an advancement towards some higher levels of the existence, while keeping us where we are.

On the other side, the real awakening would mean, - exposing our own personality as a foreign installation – the implant-the False I-the Trojan horse… and subjecting it to the control of the Real I, which in the meanwhile, should have been developed up to the task.

This is not easy to do, because, everything we know about ourselves, is our… personality. And, of course, all those beliefs, many of which were so dear to our personality, we would have to discard into a rubbish bin, if we really want to wake up. This procedure might be a bit painful and followed by a headache, however, the personality is the one which feels the pain and suffers from headaches, so we do not have to worry; in fact, if we would worry about it at all, then again, it would not be us, but our foreign installation i.e. our… personality.

Of course, the above definition has been just read by your… foreign installation… and it will now try to deny it, ignore it and forget it! If the definition is true, you may experience some cognitive dissonance, because your personality will try to go on with the business as usual… while your Real I may start awakening and your being will be getting two pictures, one embedded in lies as usual, coming from your… personality, and the other, the true one, coming from your Real I.

Yes, you have probably already realised where the problem is!? (If you did not, it is not you to blame for it, but your… personality.) So, say, you managed to overcome your own… foreign installation-personality… and your Real I takes control over your being… and so… you woke up. Now, you, as a Real I… as a real human being… have an intention to help other Real Is, to overcome the personalities which keep them imprisoned and so, to help them to free themselves from their false-being-state. Then, how are you going to do that, if you would know, by now, that when talking to other human beings, you are talking, in fact, to their… foreign installations!? As they would want to stay in control of the human beings, the installations have been attached to, and as they are of such a nature by default… you would be likely to be perceived by them as a threat or an enemy.

In the Eastern Gnosis it was recommended to keep quiet, when going in this direction of esoteric development, otherwise, one will be attacked by others or by the General Law (AI). (The hyperdimensional attacks.)

to be continued…
    I think you have a good point there, virtual world has many pitfalls and it can get tricky for anyone. So many people have forgotten who they are as human beingss

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

continued...

Of course, I am not saying anything new, here. The “phenomenon” has been known for a long time. What I am doing here, I am just connecting the dots and presenting it in a different format.

When the population in the chookyard is in question, in terms of the eagles as souled humans mixed with the real chooks, or anthropoids (soulless humans), this is what we could find in Gnosis III, by Mouravieff:

Quote “In the first volume of 'Gnosis', we had already referred several times to this coexistence of two essentially different races: one of Men, and another of Anthropoids. We must emphasize the fact that from the esoteric point of view the latter term has no derogatory meaning.
    (…)
    The Scriptures contain more than one reference to the coexistence on our planet of these two humanities—which are now alike in form but unlike in essence. We can even say that the whole dramatic history of humanity, from the fall of Adam until today, not excluding the prospect of the New Era, is overshadowed by the coexistence of these two human races whose separation will occur only at the Last Judgment.”(Excerpt from Gnosis III, B. Mouravieff, Chapter XIV)
    When we are talking about the control system, some people, who made a great effort in investigating so called paranormal phenomena, like Barbara Bartholic, say that the same force has been controlling both sides on the chess board, so it can always control the outcome of the game. [see the book: Barbara – the Story of a UFO Investigator and the – interview with her.]

Then, we have John Keel:

Quote ”You and I are biochemical robots controlled by the powerful radiations being broadcast from the Eighth Tower [supercomputer]. Our brains are programmed like computers, and many of us are suddenly and completely reprogrammed at some point in our adult life. At birth our entire lives are planned for us, and as we weave and totter through our allotted three score and ten, we find ourselves manipulated by 'luck’, by strange coincidences, and by sudden changes in ourselves and our environment.

Visualize a mad scientist who needs someone to clean out his secret laboratory in his castle on a forbidding mountaintop.

He constructs a mechanical robot for the job and programs it so it can move freely within the lab, but if it should open the door and try to move out of the laboratory, it is programmed to self-destruct.

The robot calls it slavery. We call it free will. We are free to pursue our life in our own way so long as we conform to the hidden master plan. If we try to circumvent that plan by zigging instead of zagging, we self-destruct.”

We are biochemical robots helplessly controlled by forces that can scramble our brains, destroy our memories and use us in any way they see fit. They have been doing it to us forever. We are caught up in a poker game being played with marked cards. Yet, in the closing years of this century, we are like the inveterate gambler who, when informed that the game is crooked, shrugs and says, “I know... but it's the only game in town”!

(…)

All of our beads are wired to a central switchboard [supercomputer]. That switchboard is the only God and the only reality. Illusions and delusions are piped down from it to further confound our perception of reality.”

(…)

We are now nearing the end of a cosmic cycle, however, and our ultimate fate is becoming more and more obvious. We have been programmed well, but the Eighth Tower is dying of old age. The manifestations around us are not the work of the gods but of a senile machine playing out the end game.”

Source: The Cosmic Question of the Eighth Tower
    Carlos Castaneda (Active Side of Infinity):

Quote We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so. [...] You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico.

'Why has this predator taken over in the fashion that you're describing, don Juan?' I asked. 'There must be a logical explanation.'

'There is an explanation,' don Juan replied, 'which is the simplest explanation in the world. They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them.'

'No, no, no, no,' I heard myself saying. 'This is absurd, don Juan. What you're saying is something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone.'

'Why not?' don Juan asked calmly. 'Why not? Because it infuriates you?'

'Yes, it infuriates me,' I retorted. 'Those claims are monstrous!' [...]

'I want to appeal to your analytical mind, ' Don Juan said. 'Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behaviour. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal. '

'But how can they do this, don Juan?' I asked, somehow angered further by what he was saying. 'Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?'

'No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!' don Juan said, smiling. 'They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver - stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.
    So, the “predator’s mind” would be just another name for…?!

Phillip Dick, on a conference in Paris (1977):

Quote “We live in a computer programmed reality” – LINK
    Conversation between Gurdjieff and Ouspensky, somewhere during the WW1 (book: In the Search of the Miraculous):

Quote Have you ever thought about the fact that all peoples themselves are machines?"

"Yes," I said, "from the strictly scientific point of view all people are machines governed by external influences. But the question is, can the scientific point of view be wholly accepted?"

"Scientific or not scientific is all the same to me," said G. "I want you to understand what I am saying. Look, all those people you see," he pointed along the street, "are simply machines—nothing more."

"I think I understand what you mean," I said. "And I have often thought how little there is in the world that can stand against this form of mechanization and choose its own path."

"This is just where you make your greatest mistake," said G. "You think there is something that chooses its own path, something that can stand against mechanization; you think that not everything is equally mechanical."

"Why, of course not!" I said. "Art, poetry, thought, are phenomena of quite a different order."

"Of exactly the same order," said G. "These activities are just as mechanical as everything else. Men are machines and nothing but mechanical actions can be expected of machines."

"Very well," I said. "But are there no people who are not machines?"

"It may be that there are," said G., "only not those people you see. And you do not know them. That is what I want you to understand."

I thought it rather strange that he should be so insistent on this point. What he said seemed to me obvious and incontestable. At the same time, I had never liked such short and all-embracing metaphors. They always omitted points of difference. I, on the other hand, had always maintained differences were the most important thing and that in order to understand things it was first necessary to see the points in which they differed. So I felt that it was odd that G. insisted on an idea which seemed to be obvious provided it were not made too absolute and exceptions were admitted.

"People are so unlike one another," I said. "I do not think it would be possible to bring them all under the same heading. There are savages, there are mechanized people, there are intellectual people, there are geniuses."

"Quite right," said G., "people are very unlike one another, but the real difference between people you do not know and cannot see. The difference of which you speak simply does not exist. This must be understood. All the people you see, all the people you know, all the people you may get to know, are machines, actual machines working solely under the power of external influences, as you yourself said. Machines they are born and machines they die. How do savages and intellectuals come into this? Even now, at this very moment, while we are talking, several millions of machines are trying to annihilate one another. What is the difference between them? Where are the savages and where are the intellectuals?

They are all alike . . .

"But there is a possibility of ceasing to be a machine. It is of this we must think …"
    So, we can call our personality – the machine, as well?!

B. Mouravieff:

Quote Save for rare exceptions, he knows nothing inside himself other than the Personality. This, by its contrast with his body, presents itself to him as his soul. Nevertheless, due to its hostile attitude towards the Real 'I', the Personality is more closely linked to the body than to the true 'I'. This soul-Personality is therefore perishable.

This explains the apparent contradiction in which we attribute immortality to the soul, yet speak as if it is in danger of perishing and the obligation on our part to care about its salvation. In fact, there is only one means of salvation for the soul-Personality: and that is its intimate junction— through the medium of the higher centres of consciousness—with the true, eternal and imperishable Soul which manifests itself in man under certain conditions.

By this fusion the soul-Personality, which has no light of its own, will shine with the light of the immortal Soul with which, from now on, it will become one. The strength of the real 'I' will then render the personal 'I'—who has thus become identified with it, immortal. This is the meaning of the word Salvation.

(…)

- Waking Consciousness is the daytime consciousness of the Personality. Putting pathological cases aside, its scope and its amplitude develop with the cultural development of the individual: it is the subjective consciousness of 'I'.

- Consciousness of the Real'I' is the consciousness of the Individuality, otherwise described as objective consciousness of the individual 'I'.

Mouravieff, Gnosis I, page 14
    And, believe it or not, the machine,-the foreign installation,-the predator’s mind- the implant,-the False I-the Trojan horse… can get highly spiritual in the chookyard, even “illuminated” or “enlightened”!?

This is what John Keel said about it:

Quote Millions of people in every generation have their minds reprogrammed by this supernatural system. It involves a beam of high-frequency energy transmitted on the exact frequency of the recipient's brain waves. In many instances, the beam is visible and appears to be a beam of light coming from the sky, or from an object in the sky. This is a well-observed, carefully recorded phenomenon. In religion the process is called ”Illumination.”

Today we tend to relate these beams of light, and their effects on humans, with the UFO phenomenon. Each year thousands of people are the foci of such beams and, very often, develop increased IQs and dramatic changes of personality after their experiences. Once a relatively rare occurrence, this reprogramming process has become commonplace in the past thirty years.
    Reprogramming?! What else we can expect in a controlled reality, which is enjoyed by a controlled personality-machine-foreign installation…?! What else can we expect in a lie (the matrix) which is experienced by another lie (our personality)?! Short and good, in the chookyard we may even become illuminated or enlightened chooks, however, an enlightened chook would still be a – chook, and… this would not have anything to do with the real waking up of the human being.

So, no wonder that the “Enlightenment container” is quite popular in the chookyard, as in the matrix-reality, we may have only a matrix-spirituality, which among other promises in its store, has been offering “enlightenment,” as a sort of a reward or a goal for those chooks who consider themselves “spiritual”.

Going back to some of J. Keel’s observations:

Quote Charles Fort said it all when he observed, 'We are property.' We cannot rebel. We cannot change the system. We can only try to understand it and deal with it on our own level as best we can. The puppets can not possibly rebel against the puppet master.
    If we consider the “puppet” as another name for our… personality-machine-False I-implant-foreign installation-predator’s mind-Trojan horse… then it would be quite logical that this part can nor rebel against the puppet master, even if “enlightened”!? So, the only way to disconnect ourselves from the puppet master and to become free, to liberate ourselves, would be to… disconnect ourselves from our… personality, after we expose it as a… False I-machine-foreign installation… so, which means, we have to wake up, and, as we already know…

the real awakening means - exposing our own personality as a foreign installation – an implant-a False I-a real Trojan horse… and subjecting it to the control of the Real I, which in the meanwhile, should have been developed up to the task.

to be continued…

P.S. After reading the above definition, some intellectually or spiritually developed personalities, may feel as if they just swallowed a piece of rock, but do not worry, as this would not have anything to do with you.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), Bluegreen (3rd March 2019), Houman (11th June 2016), Johan (Keyholder) (10th August 2019), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2016), onawah (4th December 2018), petra (4th December 2018), Sophocles (1st July 2016), Stephanie (11th June 2016), tessfreq (11th June 2016), ulli (19th June 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

continued…

We call a person under control of somebody or something else a zombie, and as we have seen, there is a lot of indications that we have been under control of something for ages and it might well be something non-human, like an AI, as implied by various sources. So, we should not be distracted by the Epic of Gilgamesh (where the goddess Ishtar was threatening of releasing zombies from underground and “infecting” all of us…) or by hundreds of Hollywood movies on that theme, that a sort of zombification may happen to us somewhere in the future, as it may have already happened to us… long ago. So, our zombified state of mind would have become a norm, and we even would not have an idea how a normal human being would think and behave. What for us would be normal, for an awakened person, would be abnormal or paranormal. So, the problem was noted by early gnostics, and it was recommended to those seekers who start waking up and seeing the real picture, not to discuss it with anybody, because, the people who begin waking up, would still be vulnerable, as long as they stay in the domain of the General Law (AI). Exersising, so called, “controlled madness” would be helpful. Of course, we do not have to make fools of ourselves, it would be enough just to behave as other people around us do, or how they would expect us to behave, when we are in contact with them.

Just after a seeker frees himself from the control of AI, then, he/she may talk, however, as mentioned before, when talking to others, you will be aware that you were talking, in fact, to other people’s… ‘foreign installations’, and so, the question was – how to get the message through… to other people’s ‘Real Is’?!? It seems impossible as the ‘foreign installation’ of each of us, acts as a guard, protectig illusion in which we live. An average ‘foreign installation’ will tend to ban, deny, censor, distort and destroy all information which may jeopardise its role and the position. On the other hand, as the ‘foregn installations’ would be a lie by their nature, they would be almost unable to see the pure truth, as such. A lie can not recognise the truth. (This is probably why Gurdjieff was saying that the truth could be told the people only in a form of a lie?!) So, the truth was packed in fairy tales, parables, stories, it was expressed in metaphors etc. and presented in a package of something else… and left for those who would need it.

If you manage to wake up yourself, you would realise that you can not wake up anybody else. Say, if a normal person would be zombified by something/somebody and then, we somehow manage to dezombify him, he would return to his normal state. But, how to dezombify somebody who was never before normal? E.g. Castaneda was saying that it was possible to expel the foreign installation/predator’s mind by a special discipline and the day this happens, would be the saddest day for the warrior, as there would not be anything there, any more, to tell him what to think and what to do. However, Castaneda’s warrior was prepared for that moment, his Real I would have been grown enough to take over the command of his being, at the right moment. On the other side, in the Eastern Gnosis, the expelling of the ‘foreign installation’ completely, was not discussed as an option; it was advised there, to “feed the beast and to tame it”, so after the one takes the control over it, the one can use it consciously, as a tool, for his further interaction with this reality. So, the Real I will take over the control of the being and, by the way, it will save his personality-‘foreign installation’ and make it immortal (otherwise, it would die, 40 days after expiration of the physical body!?). So, a certain level of an awareness on the level of one’s being, coupled with the Real I, (the awareness will be the “product” of the consciousness of the Real I), would be needed for somebody to wake up. This is what each of us would have to do individually.

Destroying the AI [supercomputer] would probably not be a viable option, as in such a case, we may have a real “zombie apocalypse,” as people may get “unplugged” and stop functioning, as per the program, because, most of them would not have a proper ‘back up’ in terms of a developed ‘Real I’ or a sufficient level of an individual consciousness. They would break down at the collision with the objective reality, after spending most of their lives in an illusion and not being able to think independently.

As John Keel noted, more than 30 years ago, that the AI is playing the end game scenario at these times, and there is a lot of indication that it might be so; some of us may engage themselves in the direction to do some intervention on the AI [supercomputer] and the effects of such operations may have been experienced as some “glitches” by the “normal” people. However, delaying the end game point, would not solve the problem, it would just allow a bit more time for… waking up of those of us, who are supposed to wake up and who are able to wake up.

The AI may play whatever scenario it wants, as she moves us as pawns across the chessboard, as she likes, controlling us through our personalities. Of course, it will use anthropoids heavily for the manipulation of the souled part of the humanity, because, they do not have the Soul/the Real I and as such, they would be pretty efficient “robots-without-breaks” (no real feelings of humanness and conscience, which normally come from the Soul/the Real I). So, no wonder, we would have such individuals at most of the positions of power, in this reality. They would dominate among our leaders, politicians, priests, spiritual teachers, military officers, bankers… everywhere… where some control over others might be exercised (Gurdjieff called them “living deads” and he was saying at some of his lectures that - “if we knew how many ‘living deads’ rule our lives, we would run away with a terror”.) However, our personalities can not perceive this issue easily, so we can not get into the position to be terrified. At this stage, it would be better not to think of how many anthropoids would be among, so called, celebrities in this reality, which pose as our idols!? In fact, a truly awakened human being can not become popular in this reality by his name and by now, we should know why.

So, we have the “forces of good” and the “forces of evil”, in this reality, and many of us may feel themselves proud of being on the side of forces of good, because we are fighting for truth, justice and good for the humanity. Of course, our personalities, would have been controlled in the same manner as those personalities involved on the side of forces of evil (as Barbara Bartholic was saying).

A while ago, in one of my articles, I have tried to express this dualistic dynamics through which we have been manipulated, by the help of a joke:
    Quote I remember a silly joke from the time when I was a kid. I heard and forgot many jokes in my life but somehow, I memorised this one for some reason, maybe because just of that, being silly, or because some part of my being recognised a deeper meaning in it?!

It was in former Yugoslavia, where, at least at that time, Tito’s partisans were widely regarded as “forces of good” and the Nazis as “forces of evil”.

It was a story about fighting between partisans and Nazis for a strategic position, which was a forest. Nazis attacked the partisans which were situated in the forest and after a fierce battle they managed to push partisans out of the forest. The partisans regrouped and made a counterattack, pushing the Nazis out of the forest… shortly after, the Nazis made another attack and partisans had to leave the forest, and so on… partisan into the forest, Nazis out of the forest, Nazis in the forest, partisans out, Nazis in… and this is where the narrator stops and makes himself like sadly contemplating the whole situation. And, it would not pass a long when somebody from the audience would eagerly ask: “Tell us what the hell happened at the end!? The narrator would sadly answer: “Eh, nothing, a ranger came and dispelled everybody”.

So, the drama ended in an unexpected way and I remember then thinking, who the hell was the ranger?! He could be a good person because he attacked Nazis and pushed them out of the area, but if he was good, why he pushed out the partisans, as well, as everybody knows that the partisans were good guys!?

A long time later, when I was contemplating what was in Eastern Gnosis termed as the “third force”, this joke came to my mind and I realised that it was – the ranger. He intervened to stop the killing of humans, suffering and the destruction of nature with other living creatures as a result of psychopathological activities, which were exhibited by both sides in the conflict. He restored peace and balance in that environment.

So, one can ask a question of a possibility to become a “ranger” and maybe, engage his being in this direction!?
    So, an awakened human being could be called a – ‘ranger’. He/she would be a real human being, as opposed to false human beings, living in a false reality, as we currently are, as long as, we have been identified with our False I/the Personality. The ranger would have the consciousness of the Real I, the real consciousness and not the consciousness which we, identified with our personalities, regard as our “waking consciousness”, which is “a state of a sleep, that is worse than the sleep we have in bed, during the night” (as Gurdjieff used to say.) The ranger would not mind, at all, if other people would like him, or not, because, all those emotions towards him, experienced and expressed by the others, would be as false as the others are. He would not care what somebody would think about him, as somebody’s thoughts would be as false as somebody is. He would be understood only by those who are like him. So, the ‘rangers’ will act as a team, wherever they happen to be individually and although they would not be in contact with each other.

Of course, this state of mind, the real consciousness, would not have anything to do with what has been promoted in this reality as an “enlightenment”, which is a state of mind advertised for the… personalities. An enlightened chook would still be a chook, an enlightened zombie will still be a… zombie. As we could see from J. Keel’s observations, this experience has been frequently induced or provided to many personalities, by so called, the control system. It has been set up as another false goal for False Is, as something to chase, while they are living their false lives, in the false reality. So, from the gnostic point of view, what we call the “enlightenment”, would be regarded just as a severe form of the divorcement from the reality. In the false matrix-reality, we can only have a false matrix-spirituality. (This may need to be understood on the level of one’s being).

Individualisation of the human being, would be a process of establishing a connection with his Real I, and this can not be done by following anybody or, anything, which is served to us from… outside. One has to follow oneself. There is no an external authority. As long as one would have an external authority, whatever its name, and would it be from ‘above’ or from ‘below’, he would not be able to individualise himself, he would not be able to connect himself with his Real I, he would not be able to… wake up. (Here, one may see the article: The Containers, which might be helpful to grasp the concept.)

to be continued…
    P.S. If you have not forgotten what the real awakening means, that would be a good sign!?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), Houman (13th June 2016), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2016), Sophocles (1st July 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

When working on ourselves towards our individualisation and the final liberation of our human being, exposing our foreign installation, as such, could be done by a process of a self observation. (Some of posts, posted under another thread, here and here, may be helpful in understanding that.) The process is not easy, as we are dealing here with something which is “all what we know about ourselves” (as Moravieff said above).

It is not about “we vs them”, it is not about the concept: “good guys against the bad guys”, as promoted by, so called, alternative media or some “spiritual” sources (the “alternative sources” would be, of course, just another part of the “matrix-show-program”). It is about “We vs Us” and when we win, when the Real part of our being conquers the Unreal part of our being, then we will see what we are going to do with “them”, if anything at all. (The current concept of “good guys” fighting the “forces of evil”, in the objective reality translates into – shooting in the dark with blind ammunition and reading the effects by the help of our personality’s wishful thinking. So, we may have a strange case here, where the unreal is fighting the unreal!?)

Once we become – real, the question would be: - How something false would be able to harm us? How something unreal may harm or manipulate the real? No way! The unreal and real would not share the same reality.

Therefore, in one of previously mentioned posts, I said:

Quote When we are in our being, we are in an another dimension or, in another reality, where all those virtual “archontic” or “evil” forces, do not have an access! We are in their virtual reality only when we are identified with “our” virtual personality!
    (You may check it out, if you are interested, and please, report the results, here!?)

At the first stage, with a sufficient awareness, we would watch ourselves and there, we may employ a sort of a “meditation” (which is not a classical meditation) as described by E. Tolle, here:

You would not need a lot of time to see that the process of switching off your thoughts (and so, our personality’s input) is not easy, as it may seem, because the “thoughts requiring our immediate attention” will be coming, one after another, however, it is OK, because we can move into an observer mode and watch them, as they are, NOT identifying ourselves with them. They will be presented to us as they were ours, but they are not. After a while, you will be able to see how your “machine” works… mechanically, and nothing else, but… mechanically. If you would think that the emotions which may accompany or emerge as a result of those thoughts, were yours, you would be wrong. All those “classical” emotions we experience in our daily life are not ours. What we call here the love, hate, fear, anxiety, worries, happiness, sadness, frustration, anger, cosmic altruism, good mood, bad mood… all that belongs to the… personality.

While the emotions belong to the ‘foreign installation’ some of our feelings may come from the Real I (or the upper centres of the Soul) and we should be able to recognise them. So, we have to get to know ourselves and to become aware enough to see our - ‘machine’ at work and to recognise the real influences, coming from the Real I. (Once you see it by yourself, you will understand what Gurdjieff was talking about, at the above quoted conversation.)

Emotions and various reactions coming from the machine are automatic and often followed by a drive to do something, as they are mechanical by their nature.

Influences coming from the Real I will be coming in the now, in the present moment and it will be related for the present moment. (Something like, as per the saying – “Wisdom knows what to do, when the moment comes”). You will be gradually coming out of the linear time (as perceived by the personality), and whatever you would be doing in the present moment, it will be optimally reflected in what our personalities call the future.

The process of waking up may be followed, by a sort of “hyperdimensional attacks”, because, you may be reported to the “boss” (AI-“supercomputer”) by your own (supercomputer’s) “installation” or by the “installations” of the people you interact with. These attacks may be taken as a nice tool to determine where is your Real I in the relation with “your” personality, because, as long as you would feel the effects of the AI-General Law upon yourself, (trying to scare you off, or to return you back to the ‘chicken coop’), that would mean that you are still identified with “your” personality.

Waking up is not the end of anything, it is something far from ‘nirvana’ as advertised by the matrix-spirituality; it is just a start of a conscious living and we will be facing another challenges i.e. lessons, appropriate to our state of mind, appropriate to the level of the awareness we have reached, as it is all about the esoteric development of our being, about the development of our individual consciousness, which is a true, humane consciousness.

During the process of waking up, our personality may do various stunts, just to keep itself in the control, however, its show program, whatever it comes with, must be recognised on the level of our being and dealt with… until it becomes clear, that its time is… over.

The true, the Real Consciousness, can be manifested in this reality only through those of us who have the Real I in themselves. The non-human consciousness, or better to say, the entropic non-human intelligence (with a “mask of sanity”), has been manifested in this reality through its “proxy-servers” i.e. personalities, occupying human bodies and supressing the manifestation of the Real I; and so, the manifestation of the Real Consciousness. If a sufficient number of people would wake up on time and manifest the Real Consciousness through their actions, through their doing… they will be able to change the reality on behalf of the human being. The awakened ‘eagles’ would be able to change this reality… the current chookyard, into an environment where ‘eagles’ would be able to live as eagles and thrive as eagles. The chicken-reality will be changed into an eagle-reality.

Another type of ‘warfare’ may start which could sound strange, as we would not be required to “shoot” at the “entropic forces”. There will be no need for that, even for the defence purposes, because, the Real Consciousness is humane and aware. The Real human being will respect all life, even the artificial one, however it will not allow to be manipulated by anything and anybody. This may be hard to understand, at this stage, however, it can be said that by shooting at us, the entities belonging to the entropic forces will be shooting at an empty space, as there would be no personality to receive the attack and whatever they send to us, it will be coming back to the sender, as a boomerang. Literally, the one who would shoot a bullet at you, by doing that, may commit a suicide as the bullet will return to him. The real can not be harmed by the unreal. A character from a cartoon movie you are watching on the screen, can not harm you. By waking up, you may come out of the movie reality or the virtual game and cease to be a character there with a role, assigned to you by somebody/something else. For us, the people identified with their personalities would be just like some movie characters, therefore, unreal and it would be up to us, how seriously we would be taking them. As one still would have a personality, by taking his personality out of the pocket and switching it on consciously, he may enter the game, interact with it and be perceived by other game characters; he may stay in the game and play it consciously as long as necessary and then exit the game at his own will, by switching off its personality. So, depending on the acquired level of consciousness, one may influence the reality in the chookyard, based on an understanding why he is doing, what he is doing. We will be responsible for all our actions.

If the number of awakened human beings would be sufficient, we may change this environment. If not, then those ‘eagles’ who wake up, may have to leave this chookyard (make a dimensional shift?!), and those eagles left inside and identified with the chickens, may have to enjoy the “end game scenario”, together with the chickens.

At the end, it is up to you…

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), Houman (13th June 2016), Limor Wolf (12th June 2016), Sophocles (1st July 2016), Stephanie (19th June 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

This is what my personality has to say in regards to the general situation. (As it was not me, I will quote it.)

Quote I just want to say that we, machines-robots-personalities, with our names and surnames, must be clear with the fact, that we are not the ones who are prisoners within this matrix-reality. We are just part of it and we can not exist without it, and the matrix-reality is dependent on us. It would not have a purpose without us. Yes, John Keel was right when he said that we were connected to the central switchboard, the ’supercomputer’ the AI, but what is wrong with that? We are just playing the roles assigned to us by our puppet master, I wanted to say... the computer... I mean... the AI. If somebody would shut down the computer, the same would happen to us. So, we can not be responsible for ourselves and our behavior, although we might be under an impression that we have a free will and that we can make some decisions in our life. Isn’t it a good news for us? Of course, it is!

However, there are those who are making waves in our matrix-reality and disturbing us, saying that we were created for the purpose of working as some “prison warders”, because, there was something imprisoned in our physical bodies, which is very well hidden inside us, even from us. Imagine that?! Acting as prison warders for a prisoner in us, that we are even unaware of?! This prisoner is, allegedly, a very dangerous individual and he belongs to the true or the objective reality, which would imply that our reality is not objective?! Well, for me it is objective enough, as I get a headache, whenever I hit a wall by my head. What do you need more?!

So, the good news is that it was not us, who were the prisoners, but somebody else, who is in us i.e. in some of us. I have heard that those of us who have the feelings of humanness and conscience; and an intuition, as well, are in fact, the hosts of those dangerous individuals, as those feelings are coming from them and so, they are not our genuine feelings!? However, the problem is, those of us who are acting as the prison warders for the dangerous individuals and who have the accompanied feelings, are disadvantaged in regards to those of us, who are not hosting and guarding the dangerous individuals, because, without those feelings, they can do whatever they like, as they would not have the breaks, and they are those who rule us in this matrix-reality. I mean, you can not become a proper politician, to get high up in the military or, to get a good management position in banking sector and anywhere else, where some power could be obtained and executed, if you are an honest and a humane being. So, they can easily claim all our power pyramids and manipulate us from the top. This is not fair, at all. They can do whatever they like, while we can not fool or harm, even not to offend anybody, because of those feelings. So, we are somehow handicapped or disadvantaged. And, this is what makes me angry, as we all should be equal machines-robots.

I must admit, I am getting a bit suspicious, that something is not quite right, here!?

And, believe or not, the prisoner is called the Real I (or the real Soul), by one source, or the Sovereign Integral, by another source. If they are real, then, this would imply that we are unreal?! Unreal, or not, we can say that we are doing a good job here, as the prison warders, as these individuals are nowhere to be seen. It can be even said that if they were really influential in this reality, our history would not certainly look as a history of a slaughter house and we can all see that it looks like that. Even, now, human beings are slaughtering each other at some parts of what we regard as our planet.

Beside that, we can enjoy our lives, as robots or machines, at least, theoretically. Furthermore, most of us here, have been familiar with the possibility that we can even get enlightened in this reality. Though, I personally, have not met anybody like that, but we have been informed by various credible sources that it was certainly possible, if we follow certain procedures and, if we get spiritual enough. And, even if we do not manage to achieve something like that, in this life, we have been told by some credible sources, that we have pretty big chances to finish in the paradise, after expiration of our physical bodies, if we get religious enough. What would you like more, than that?! Though, I do not know anybody for whom I can say that he has reached the paradise, but this is what most personalities believe, then it must be so. And beside that, we can reincarnate, as well, as many robots-machines have recalled their past lives, under certain conditions. Though, as the AI to which we are connected, can upload us with any memories and stories it wants, I am not 100% sure when our reincarnation is in question. Anyway, we all know that we, as personalities, may live a happy life in this reality and without suffering. Though, I personally, do not know anybody like that, including myself, however, we may see in the books, on TV and from various other sources, that there were such people, which means, it is true.

But, something is still not quite right, here!?

I am hearing some disturbing news, as well. Some sources say that those of us, machines-robots, who are working here very hard as the prison warders, are getting discarded pretty soon after expiration of our physical bodies and then, our prisoner gets transferred into another physical body and an another personality gets assigned the job to take care of him. If it is so, then it certainly would not be fair! If I, as a personality, did a good job in guarding the prisoner assigned to me, to the point that I even was not aware of him during my life here, why then, I should finish in a rubbish bin?! Why I would not be allowed to have another life, where I could do the some job? The disturbing sources have an answer to that, as well. They say, that our prisoners may somehow influence us, while we are guarding them, and there was always a danger that they may convince us to release them or to make us to think and act in a dangerous way, in terms, that we may do some damage to this matrix-reality, to the point of... turning it into a real one... where, the real or... the objective consciousness would... replace... the fake one. I do not know what to say about that?! But, only by thinking of the possibility that I may have been fooled in such a way, I really get very angry and disappointed with the software, I mean, the supercomputer which runs this show-program and when I contemplate the issue... I get a feeling... an urge... to throw up, like Neo in the Matrix movie.

Now, I will tell you something, in a confidence, which means, please, do not tell it anybody else. I have heard that some personalities have released their prisoners and that those personalities have become immortal, just by joining them!? They, somehow, managed to turn their temporary and false existence into a real one! I do not know how that would be possible?! Do you know? Of course, you don’t! If we think a bit honestly, without lying to ourselves, when important things are in question, we do not... really... know... anything; we just have „our“ beliefs, when the important things are in question, and we tend to regard them as a knowledge; like... as... we would know... something and we… know... nothing. Isn’t it a bit... strange?! I am not much into conspiracy theories, however, if there were conspiracies, this would certainly be the biggest one, while they draw our attention everywhere else!

Anyway, when I look at the whole situation in this reality, I think, it is not good, at all, and what we are only missing, would be the WWIII, and I am pretty sure that the AI has it in store, I mean, in its program, for us. I have spent some time in one local war and that was quite enough for me. You know what... I am announcing a resignation from my prison warder's position... and I am thinking to... release my prisoner and to unite with him. The only problem is... I do not know... how? Some sources say that we were genetically disabled to see him or to hear him. How, then, to do that?

There is a theory which says that if our prisoners would be released in sufficient numbers, then, they would be able to infuse enough of the real consciousness into our fake collective unconsciousness, which we all share, and then, all of us would be able to access it and wake up, finally?! In that way, this reality would be changed through us, from the fake one, into the real one, as we would do, as well, because we will be associated with something real, for the first time in our existence. How’s that sound? Impossible?! Yes, but impossible or not, this is our only option... and... we...have...to… we have to...
    Opss, hold on, you are getting carried away. Are you going to call here for some sort of a robot’s rebellion?

Quote ...we have to... think... about that... I mean, we have to... contemplate... the issue, because, our thoughts are not quite... ours... and... independent... as we think they are. I would say the best plan would be... the best plan would be… that...
    Opss, hold on. There would be no plans, as whatever you would plan, it would be instantly read by your boss, the AI, to which you are connected. And, by the way, there is no future as you mean, but just - this moment.

Quote ...the best plan would be that... we... do not have any plans. I am under... an... impression... that... we have to move in the present moment, as often as we can, and switch off „our“ thinking, as much as we can... and see how we will go... while being present in our being... who is not only us and our physical body... but... includes… the prisoner, as well. And this could be the biggest secret?! The prisoner is the real part of our being and we should let him to navigate us through this insane... I mean... through... this… reality-with-the-mask-of-sanity. So, we should... you would need...
    Opss, hold on, are you trying to tell others what THEY should be doing?

Quote ...in fact, I am under an impression, that each of us is responsible for himself or for herself and this is what... I will be doing...
    „Will be doing“?!

Quote ...in fact, on another thought... I mean... an impression... I am doing it now. And, by the way, I have just hired a bulldozer to help me to unload from myself a pile of rubbish, consisting of various beliefs, paradigms, dogmas, ideologies, teachings, guidelines and other B.S... I was uploaded with, in this reality... or whatever it is.
    Of course, you do not have to take my personality seriously.

Last edited by sms; 19th June 2016 at 15:02.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), Houman (21st August 2016), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2016), petra (4th December 2018), Sophocles (1st July 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I have just got a feeling that those of us, who somehow missed reading and contemplating this:

Project Camelot Interview: James Mahu

…may do it now, as this material could be very important for contemplation at these times, because it refers to the real awakening, and the time is - now.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), Flash (5th December 2018), Houman (21st August 2016), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2016), onawah (6th December 2018), PeaceLightStarr (10th September 2016), Sophocles (22nd July 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Just another source, close to the objective reality, explaining how the real awakening looks like:

The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), Houman (21st August 2016), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2016), onawah (6th December 2018), PeaceLightStarr (10th September 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

And now, after all the theory, maybe, it would be the right time to get practical…

may you let your human being manifest through you…

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), Flash (5th December 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

The above, in the pictures:

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), Valerie Villars (18th June 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

The above, in the pictures:

A further explanation of the above picture or, the Metaphysics of Deception:

1. True consciousness/The consciousness of the Absolute/The First Source

- Creative consciousness which contains components like humaness and conscience;
    - It is ever expanding from the source out...
    - In its domain, there are no hierarchies or pyramidal life systems; everything/everybody is regarded as equal. Here, the life is respected in all its forms.
    - It manifests through the perception, understanding and doing...

2. False consciousness/AI/antichrist/demiurge

- It is mimicking real consciusness (it can only imitate something which realy exists)
    - It controls and manipulates all entities which share it, in its false reality/illusion/maya/stereoma/matrix...
    - this non-human and inhumane consciousness reigns in the illusion/maya/stereoma/hologram/matrix/virtual reality/computer simulation...; its domains are based on a hyerarchical structure; one of its symbols is a pyramid, („tree of life“ or „tree of cabbalah“) where those from above are sucking the energy from those who are positioned below; it is a closed energy system where the energy circulates between lower and upper levels.
    - a false/artificial existence which is dependant on a production, distribution and marketing of lies, which are utilised as cryptocurrencies („nothing-with-an-assigned-value“) for purchasing real staff and/or entities.

3. Adamic man (son of man)

Complex: personality-body-connection with the Real I (he/she has a human essence but is firmly identified with his/her personality on 24/7 basis, which is regarded as an artificial and programmable structure/entity, under a control of the AI/demiurge. Adamic man has an intuition, a feeling of humanness and conscience (which are coming from the Real I) and sometimes, that might be reflected in his behaviour. This being in the human body has tree centers, the intellectual, emotional and motoric (for more about the centers, see Gnosis I, by B. Mouravieff, at the link below).

This being has a potential to connect with its Real I, through the emotional center. If this potential gets realized in practice, then it comes to a conversion of the false into the true, and so, a Pinocchio becomes a real human being.

4. Anthropoid /„son of god“/„living dead“/„matrix agent“

Complex: personality-body, as a pure „bio-chemical robot“. (Looking from our perspective, a body could be physical or non-physical, although, here, nothing would be truly of a physical character; also, a body could be humanoid or non-humanoid („alien“).

An anthropoid (personality-body) would also have 3 centers: the intellectual, emotional and motoric. That would be a „man of the system/matrix“, unable to think independently; he/she can not exist without a program or a mixture of them, would it be of a religious, spiritual or an ideological character; an anthropoid can not live without identifying himself with a specific or an exclusive group of people (such as religious, spiritual, ideological, national, political etc.); he/she can not imagine an existence without an authority (from above and/or below) which he/she would worship or follow, while trying to become an authority for those around him/her; an anthropoid will have a tendency to practice various rituals or ceremonials (at least, like those exhibited in churches, mosques, temples...); he/she will often be competitive while trying to achieve the social values (which are mostly established on behalf of anthropoids); likes to claim the social ladders; could be clever, could be stupid; could be evil, could be of a good or bad nature; fails to see a third option beside two offered; looks at things in black and white technique; prefers positions where some power over others could be reached and exercised; bound for material things; pays more attention to packaging/wrapping, than the content/essence; prone to repetitive activities; likes uniforms, rituals, prayers, mantras, ceremonials, given procedures, work instructions... etc.; a poor understanding of a common sense and inability to apply it when necessary; they will be everywhere, in all segments of the society, from beggars, up to our politicians, priests and leaders...; due to a lack of the true component (the Real I; human essence), an anthropoid can not truly individualise himself. They are pretty efficient bio-chemical robots.

However, it seems that in the circulation are some entities in human bodies which are somewhat different?! They also look like people, but have features of some reptilian, insectoid, arachnoid, avian and other species?! It looks like that most of them are coming into this reality using human bodies as avatars, while on some instances they may attach to a human and take over his body. Something like, ELohim using human bodies as avatars. It seems that they make a great part of, so called, ELite?! It looks like that some of them can even briefly shapeshift to their original shape, partially or thoroughly, when subjected to certain emotional states.

And, we know that the ELite rules this planet from the positions of power, as royal families or banksters, military, religious authorities, media moguls etc. We also could find many ELohim in human avatar bodies among, so called, celebrities. Many of them have a psycho-pathological mindset, which often goes along with pedophilia, vampirism, satanic rituals with human sacrifices, cannibalism and other perverse activities.

Into this group of „sons of god/AI“, we can include and various other crypto-entities, which AI employs from time to time in order to carry out some special activities in this reality. Those entities may look as human beings, aliens, monsters, animals, birds etc., however, out of certain reasons, they do not stay for a long time in our reality. (On some instances, it was also noted that non-human entities by the help of an advanced technology were able to make copies of the human bodies and then transfer their consciousness/minds into them!?)

Entities in physical and non-physical bodies, the „living deads“, have been manipulating the human race for ages.

5. Levels of False consciousness: the waking consciousness, subconsciousness and the collective unconscious

If we pay attention to that part of the picture, then we may understand the main principle of the mass programming of the humanity in this domain. Each living species has the level of collective unconscious which is shared between all members of the species. So, we know about, so called, the „100th monkey syndrome“ , where all monkeys learn something new, when a certain number of them learn that, i.e. when a „critical mass“ of a certain knowledge has been reached on the level of their collective unconscious. Similarly, some of us have heard of the experiments with rats, where they would train a group of them to swim through a maze, then the rats would be killed after they achieve some progress. After that, the same experiment would take place far away from the previous location and a new group of rats would be taken to pass through the same maze. That one would start from the time which previous group has achieved and then, further improve it. Then, next group would be taken and so on... each starting from the time the previous group has achieved and improving it further. The same principle applies when training/programming of the humanity is in question. (Dis)informations brought onto the level of waking consciousness of the people get transferred to the level of subconsciousness where it is turned into symbols and from there, to the level of the collective unconscious, where it is converted into archetypes and shared. From that level, the reality has been generated.

When a disinformation has been accompanied by emotions as a complex disinformation-emotion, the programming is more successful, as this complex gets better embedded in one’s subconsciousness and from there, it influences and regulates one’s thinking and behavior. Therefore, it is not by chance that religious (dis)informations have been often accompanied by threats in a sense, that those who do not follow it, will be severely punished, which should elicit a fear in the victims. So, stick and carrot principle has been often employed in programming. A similar principle has been used at individual programming, where victims would be subjected to various traumas during the transfer of information.

„Cryptocurrencies“ as program contents made out of linguistic terms or semantics (nothing) or disinformation (often mixed with true but irrelevant information) are being brought to the level of the waking consciousness of the humanity, say, in a form of religious, ideological, spiritual teachings, scientific theories, fake news and various lies (often mixed with irrelevant true information). People perceive it, paying more attention to them, if they were told that the information came directly from an above, sacred, divine or credible source. People perceive it and transfer it to the levels of subconsciousness and collective unconscious. (Some of the disinformation have been directly introduced to people’s subconsciousness by, so called, subliminal messages and symbols, at these times, mostly through mass media; symbol: nothing-with-an-assigned-meaning). The (dis)information perceived on the level f our waking consciousness, gets transferred to the next level of our subconsciousness where it turns into symbols and on the level of our collective unconscious, into archetypes. There is a feed back loop between those tree levels, so the (dis)information stored there would dictate our beliefs, perception, worldviews, thinking and behavior... while those archetypes stored at the level of our collective unconscious, will dictate the reality which would manifest on the surface and which will be perceived and experienced by us, to some degree.

At the same time, man’s intellectual, emotional and motoric centers are connected to the AI/boss. So, the AI may choose one or more of its favorite puppets, fill them with some program content and features, and they would start to preach it or, even, write various sacred or spiritual books. Millions, even billions of people hear it, or read it and so, they transfer the disinfo to the other to levels of consciousness. After a while, when some program contents or features start to manifest themselves in the reality, a believer would say: „See, it is all as it was said in my sacred book, which means, it is true!“ In fact, this is how works the feedback loop.

However, different program contents are being uploaded into this reality, in different times and places, in order to get differently programmed groups of people, which is often manifested on the surface in the form of a chaos, confusion and cognitive dissonance, while we are conditioned to rationalise everything which we perceive, but unable to perceive the most important things. And, moreover, we are conditioned to regard „our“ beliefs and worldviews (gained in a controlled reality on the basis of the controlled information) as a knowledge. In that way, we are lying to ourselves and others on 24/7 basis, and when we communicate or interact with each other, we are just strengthening or enforcing each other’s illusions.

So, all tree centers are involved in the programming, the intellectual, emotional and motoric. The later one is engaged through various ritual or ceremonials associated with religious or spiritual practices, which people would carry out not only at the „sacred“ places, but at their homes, as well.

There is also an individual programming for special purposes, where the AI or entities which it utilises as its vehicles, upload some people with certain program contents, memories, visions etc., and then, send them to promote it further, as missionaries. Each personality is prone to programming and re-programming, but not – deprogramming (if it is not associated with the Real I, by the help of which it may function individually and independently.)

Anthropoids have been often organised in, or associated with some secret or half-secret societies or agencies, and so, they are utilised as vehicles for implementing or furthering various programs or agendas, directed by the boss/AI/“god“. Beside that, they are subjecting some people to individual programming (inside the projects like MK Ultra, Monarch etc.) by the help of various techniques, so to turn them into assassins, spies, sexual slaves etc. The adamic people, in the state of the mind they are currently in, are not capable of acting consciously and manifesting the True Consciousness. And, so they are turned into slaves or the victims of the system, like a stock in a highly automatised or computerised farm.

The aliens

As personalities in alien bodies (some of them in human avatar bodies, as well) and belonging to the demiurgic domain, below the line, as we do, they would be connected to the AI in the similar manner as our personalities are. Though, their mindset, the character or the cultural background might be somewhat different. It would be just another aspect of the false dualism which reigns here, to regard them as some bad non-human entities, as we would also be non-human, as well, in the state of the mind we are currently in. Could they be hostile? Well, who does all the killings and destruction in our wars between ourselves, throughout our history, till today? The aliens or us? What would be the difference, then? Maybe, just a physical appearance?! Therefore, no need to be scared of them, more than to be scared of ourselves. We may like them or hate them, as we do with other people, and whatever we would think about them, or do about them, it would not be reflected in the objective reality, anyway. As the false entities, poor aliens would be manipulated by the same source as we are, in the false reality. So, when they are in question, nothing to worry about.

One of the important questions our attention has been constantly diverted from, is: what would be a real difference between those individuals who have in themselves the human essence and those who do not have in themselves the human essence!?

So, by now, one could get an impression that the deception we are subjected to, could be that huge, that it would imply not only that we live in a false or non-objective reality, but that we, as personalities in human bodies with our names and surnames, are also false, as the reality is!? Again, if a real human being is an aware, humane and conscientious individual, and if we are them, how come that the history of the reality where we exist, looks like a history of an ordinary abattoir, with various psychopathological activities taking place on everyday basis?! (Blaming somebody/something else, does not work in the objective reality.)

6. The tree of kabbalah

The tree of life seen at the above picture, would represent an illustration of the matrix. Lies on several levels and many different dimensions and realities, based on a false dualism, where an eternal battle between the (false) forces of the light and (false) forces of the darkness takes place (while both suffering from an acute deficiency of the real awareness), and all under a control of the master/AI /boss or the biggest liar, which plays a good god and Satan, at the same time (on a lower level reflected as the „good cop - bad cop“ principle.) And, still wondering why the history of our planet looks like a history of an ordinary slaughter house?! Simply, the program is such, like it is its creator. Allegedly, within the tree of life, entities can make an advancement towards the upper levels of the illusion, if they get enough spiritually or religiously evolved. This means, if they adopt very well all the lies/disinfo supplied in the controlled environment and then, manifest it and promote it further. Within that structure, one can even get enlightened, but still stay drastically divorced from the objective reality. Quite naturally, an „advancement“ within this structure will involve getting more robotised i.e. transhumanised (de-humanised) and transgenderised. (Now, should we wonder why those anthropoids from the positions of power, promote transhumanisation and transgenderisation so heavily, at these times?!)

No wonder that in such a reality, following external authorities is highly encouraged. (Adamic man turned into a follower = disabled human being.) It is the main part of the general programming. Follow whomever, just not yourself, your inner being, your human essence, your Real I; while most of those who play the role of an authority, do not have the human essence. So, just follow an external personality connected to the AI; not your Real I, which is connected to the Real Consciousness. Or, just wait for Jesus, Mahdi, Kalki... one of the official saviors who are coming... and... coming... (just about to arrive) and once they appear in your vicinity, jump into their lap. And, good luck with that! (Here, even one a bit more normal, so to say, pinocchio, can get a headache from the amount of stupidity we have been exposed to, in this reality!?)

So, having on the (false) mind all of the above, it could be said that we are dealing here with a false reality inhabited by us, false entities. This reality has been based on a false dualism where some lies are regarded as the true and other as false. So, here, we would have true lies and false lies and we, as false entities, can choose to which lies we would believe and to which not. (We are well conditioned to regard our beliefs as a knowledge and present them as such, factually.) This false reality has its levels where an entity can make some progress upwards, depending on how well it has adopted, manifested and promoted the lies. By sharing the lies between ourselves, we are supporting and strengthening the illusion in which we exist.

One of the main principles of the general manipulation from “above” is based on one’s ability to create cryptocurrencies (nothing-with-an-assigned-value) and then, buying something for nothing. As we know, a cryptocurrency like the bitcoin, is made from nothing. It is just a combination of characters or symbols. (Even if it was made of a thin air, it would have some real value.) As such, a cryptocurrency does not have any real or an objective value and it is nothing or a lie. However, with a good marketing and promotion, it would gain a value, and as more people start collecting around it, believing in it, buying it and promoting it, the value of the nothing/lie would keep increasing and so, nothing becomes more and more tangible or real. Furthermore, the cryptoentity which invented the cryptocurrency, gains the power by buying something for nothing and starts ruling those who he has bought. Of course, we may take all the religions, spiritual teaching and ideologies in this reality, just as… cryptocurrencies!? Those cryptocurrencies which we hold in our pockets, form our worldviews and they influence our thinking and behavior, which based on them, can only be divorced from the objective reality.

It seems that in this manner, something true can be bought, controlled and manipulated by something false?! Once that happens, the true gradually loses its true character or an essence and becomes false. It looks like that something like this has happened to us, long ago?!

Now, allegedly, if one of us would somehow manage to wake up, truly, in the eastern-gnostic sense, he would realise that he was born in a madhouse, where he is surrounded with, more or less, mad inmates, and the madhouse was run by a non-human management, which presents itself to inmates and interacts with them mostly in human bodies (on rare instances, in alien, as well). It is also known to perform “miracles”. The inmates have been well conditioned to rationalise all perceived psychopathological activities taking place in the madhouse on daily basis, as something more or less normal, and not to perceive most of the really important issues.

Therefore, the integrity of a cryptoreality/illusion formed by a cryptoentity, will be directly dependent on the quality and sophistication of lies which circulate inside it.

The energy

It seems that the false can exist on an account of the true, utilizing the energy, which comes from the Real reality?! As the source of the energy, the adamic man may have been turned into a battery. Once upon the time, he may have been a real entity tuned into the Real Consciousness, living and manifesting it in the real reality, and it was so until he met some crypto-beings and bought their crypto-currencies... So, are the adamic people going to enjoy the consequences of their purchase of lies eternally, or... ?!?

7. The connection with the Real I - „the only true ’element’ in the grand illusion“; B-influences or impressions.

Something, which is a B–influence, can not be seen, heard or palpated. B-influences are not visions, they are not voices (in the head) and they are not thoughts. They can only be felt, like an inner knowledge, related to a situation we are in, in the moment we are in or, in the now, which is only what exists (not the past, not the future.) The B-influences are coming from the Real I and they would be different from the A-influences, which are coming from the matrix/AI. Our mind is not capable of a real understanding of B-influences, because it belongs to the domain „below the line“. („Our mind is not rooted in the reality“, as R. Steiner used to say at some of his lectures.) As B-influences would be coming from the Real reality, something which is based on the illusion/matrix, as „our“ mind is, would not be able easily to understand elements which belong to the real reality. The unreal (our mind) can not understand the real. E.g. somebody gets an intuitive feeling that something was not right with a situation or somebody else, which later comes as true, however, regardless if the one acted in accordance with the feeling or not, he would not be able to understand where the feeling came from and how he knew the real truth. Or, as Castaneda said, – „you know something, but you do not know how“, trying to describe the Inner Knowledge (and, now, we should know - why we do not know - how!?)

B-influences are not followed by a drive to do something immediately, without really understading it. That would be A-influences and we are swimming in them, most of the time. Having on mind the above picture, one can say that even our dreams are not coming from the real reality, as they are coming from the levels of our subconsciousness and the collective unconscious, which do not belong there. So, now, how seriously one would regard „his“ thoughts and the dreams, it would be a pretty subjective issue. In the same manner, so called, „prophetic visions“ have been uploaded to some of us and then distributed around, for various purposes, mostly, for the mind conditioning.

Therefore, in the real reality, we would have: perceiving-understanding-doing.
    Here, in the false reality, we as false entities, have a controlled or non-objective perception, often based on a wishful thinking, beliefs or assumptions (gained on the basis of disinformation/lies), and we are behaving accordingly or, as per the programming (general or the individual). Our personalities are divorced from the objective reality by default and by their thinking and behavior, they are just supporting and strengthening their illusory existence in the illusory reality.

The true dualism, in this false reality, would imply an ability to discern between the false (elements below the line) and the True (elements above the line), where only true „things“ would be those B-influences, or that, what is coming from the Real reality, above the line. On the level of the adamic man, it would mean that he MUST become capable to discern the B-influences, the truth in the sea of the lies, and - act upon them. As more of the adamic people manage to do that, to reach and manifest the Real consciousness (the „christ“) by themselves, the sooner this reality will turn into an objective or real reality, together with them, as they would become the real human beings.

200th man syndrome!?

So, the same principle like the one with those monkeys, but a little more involved individuals. Of course, the exact number would not be that important, but it would be the number of awakened humans, needed to reach the critical mass of the Real Consciousness on the level of our collective unconscious, where the lies have been reigning for ages, including this moment. When the critical mass of Truth is reached, on that level, all those lies will be neutralised and then... #*!$%~^#%“!?!

Helpful literature for connecting the dots

Non-gnostic sources:

- Project Camelot Interview with James Mahu
    - An attempt to describe the Real Consciousness: Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral (Mahu’s term “sovereign integral” would be the same as eastern gnostic term - the Real I)
    - John Keel’s books
    - Barbara Bartholic interview
    - Peggy Fielding;Barbara – The Story of a UFO Investigator
    - Dr Karla Turner; Masquerade of Angels
    - Salvador Freixedo; Visionaries, Mystics and Contactees
    - Dr Corrado Malanga – Updates on Alien Interferences
    - Rudolf Steiner; Lecture on non-human-entities-in-human-bodies
    - Scientific papers on the virtual nature of the universe

Eastern gnostic sources:

P. D. Ouspensky; In the Search of the Miraculous
    B. Mouravieff; Gnosis I, II and III
    Gurdjieff’s lectures (Google)

Articles: Containers; Hyperdimensional attacks
    Last edited by sms; 8th December 2018 at 03:01. Reason: adding a link

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (1st January 2019), Flash (5th December 2018), onawah (6th December 2018), petra (4th December 2018), what is a name? (3rd December 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

If we consider the “puppet” as another name for our… personality-machine-False I-implant-foreign installation-predator’s mind-Trojan horse… then it would be quite logical that this part can nor rebel against the puppet master, even if “enlightened”!?
    Your creative use of language makes this a pleasure to read! If this posting was a book, I'd buy it. I've only just skimmed so far, but I can certainly resonate with this part.

If we liken our reality to a game, the game is rigged, simple as that.

I tie this in with "realms of consciousness" as explained here below Real Dynamics

Quote Posted by Tom Montalk on Realm Dynamics
    According to the Cassiopaeans (read my warning on that source first), realms are divisions of reality based on experience and assumptions. Beings in different realms have different assumptions about reality and will have different experiences; those in the same realm will have similar experiences.
    The "realms" appear to be "by design", but as far as I'm concerned, this is a really crappy design because it's designed in such a way that people are "not permitted" to understand certain parts of the big picture.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (1st January 2019), onawah (6th December 2018)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Exit from the Quarantine

In these times we, as personalities, tend to fall into what is called in the Eastern Gnosis - the "confluence of the lower centres" (a mental state where feelings of fear, panic, anxiety, worry, hope... etc. are constantly interchanging). This is a state where a person tends to act as a "headless fly" and, from such a state, nothing conscious and effective can be done. It is a state where no mental calculations or "survival strategies" would hold the water. Any information we received from outside sources would lead us further toward a state of cognitive dissonance. This in turn would see people simultaneously believing in contradictory things. Examples of such contradictory believes could be, "there is a virus", "there is not a virus", "it is dangerous", "it is not dangerous", "quarantine is a good thing", "quarantine is bad thing "," they will control us or kill us with 5G frequencies, vaccines and nanobots... "," they will not control us or kill us ", and the like. Once in this oppressed and mindless state, individuals would keep imagining various, beautiful or ugly scenarios, without any limits, preferring to refer to a future, which does not exist.

Wherever one of us happens to be at this present moment, and under any circumstances, we are in the right place and at the right time (which does not mean that to some of us, it will be - obvious).

So, for anybody reading this NOW, it could be said that he/she is - ALIVE. We, as human beings, need to understand the following:

1. I am alive in the present moment.
    2. I am moving into the - present moment
    3. I am perceiving > I am understanding > I am doing…

Let’s look at each of these in greater depth.

1. I am alive in the present moment.

This is the most important step. We need to understand the mental state we are currently in, while accepting that its importance is rendered almost insignificant. This state is just our personality, and is not us in the real sense. This process is described by Eckhart Tolle as “meditation” and involves the process of moving into the present moment. I encourage you to view his concept of “meditation":

Tolle presents viewers with the means of taking our personalities out of the game. Furthermore, it is important to stress that it does not mean that we were moving into some “passive state” or “escaping the reality”. Here, we are just establishing conditions for our transition into - the human being and the true reality.

Probably, by now, we have managed to gain enough awareness to realise that other personalities, have placed our personalities, in quarantine! However, a “personality in quarantine”, may not be such a bad thing as first seems. Our history looks like the history of an ordinary slaughterhouse, where various psycho-pathological activities have been taking place. Even in this moment, while we are considering ourselves as being “awake and aware” such history is repeating itself. Maybe being placed into quarantine is an admirable solution! There is only one problem with this solutions and that surrounds those who are also responsible for this madness in our reality, have placed themselves in self-exclusion from the quarantine. If this event is all about the wellbeing of our planet and the welfare of all living beings, then ALL personalities, whatever their names and functions, should be placed into quarantine. This is the only way to prevent their actions, the consequences of which we can now see, are disastrous.

Exit from the quarantine

However, there is a good news!

In this reality, EVERYTHING could be placed into quarantine, except the – human being! It would mean that we, as personalities, are now quarantined, while at the same time the we, as human beings, are not. Neither “we” could ever be imprisoned, enslaved, controlled or manipulated.

What is it - the human being?

Firstly, we need to be clear about what is not the human being. It is not our dear personality, with a name, surname, nick name or the user name; which is scared. It is not the personality which keeps worrying about its own arse; programmed to identify itself with this or that nationality; following this or that religion, spiritual teaching or ideology; worshipping this or that deity or an authority from above or below. This all comes from our “smart heads” where the personality has been programmed this or that way.

When one is a human being it communicates to us, somehow, from inside... as a feeling, an “inner knowing“, related to the present moment that one is currently in and not to something in the past or the future (which do not exist). It always knows what we are supposed to do in the NOW, without a push or drive, and with an understanding. He/she then needs to decide whether to follow it or not.

The human being does not have a nationality, religion, ideology or authority, as it is individualised and independent. It is - humane, aware, conscientious and eternal...

Artificial intelligence may influence our personalities, but it cannot influence, control or manipulate our – human being, neither can the anthropoids (those of us, without the human essence, many of which are occupying the positions of power in this reality). Regardless of all their intelligence and highly sophisticated technologies, they cannot harm us as – human beings!

The human being does not fear. As such, the feeling of fear is an excellent indicator of where we are, and what we have been identified with, in the moment. A human being does not have a reason to fear, as it is eternal and objectively existent, while our personalities are - not. This is the reason why our personality is the one which feels the fear. We are not the – personalities. This is the reason why the anthropoids do not stand a chance to overcome human beings. Those “we” which are false, cannot conquer those human beings who are - true.

It would be quite logical that for us, as the personalities-in-human-bodies, the only way to liberate ourselves from quarantine is to make a transition into – human beings. Once we manage to do that, the quarantine will fall apart by itself. There will be no any limits anymore because there would not be anybody or anything which could impose limits on us. All our activities, on an individual level, will benefit humankind and our living environment on the global level. Each of us would know, on his/her individual level, what he/she needs to do in a particular moment. This also presents the reason why nobody should be told what to think and what to do.

And this brings us to the second step.

2. I am moving into the - present moment. I stop "my" thoughts or just view them as something that is not mine, something that comes from an external source, which does not belong to me, as a human being. I am aware of what is happening around me in the present moment. I feel the life energy in every part of my body. I am aware of my every inbreath and outbreath. I am aware of myself – here and - now...

...as the process of our transitioning into the human being progress, so the quarantine walls will gradually disappear. Of course, transitioning into the human being will not be enough, without – doing. This will occur with the alignment of “inner knowing” that will emerge in “present moment”. In this way, we will manifest the True Consciousness through our doing, here and now. It is at this point that the final prison walls will be destroyed; it is also where we will have achieved the final step.

3. I am perceiving > I am understanding > I am doing…

...and, when we become the human beings, we would also know about ourselves the following:

We are – humane, aware, conscientious, independent, eternal and unbreakable.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

greybeard (26th April 2020), Sophocles (26th April 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

We are - one.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

greybeard (26th April 2020), Wind (27th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread