+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Being in two places at once, help!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Question Being in two places at once, help!

Approximately two weeks ago a girl called me that I never knew. She told me I walked up to her gave her my phone number with my name on it.

Let me tell you why this is impossible with classical physics. I go to a dorm school called Dayton Job cors, and since I am a minor I cannot leave the campus monday through friday unlesswe are going on special trips. She called me and told me I gave her my number at walmart I asked her to describe me did perfectly!!

She said I was with a man and he called me back as if I walked away and he was ready to leave or something.

She tells me shes from somewhere in the UK and she just moved here recently two years ago. She was down here in Dayton Ohio at Walmart with family picking something up for her grandparents that lived down there and that I came up to her started talking and gave her a piece of paper with my.name and number.

I never remember doing this at all, it was physically impossible for me to do this based on the circumstances in which i i live under and where im.at i cant leave to do that even if I tried and especially not on that day and if I did i would of remembered.

So she tells me more about this that the only reason she called was because her girlfriend wanted to see if it was a joke or not mind you i am thinking the same thing, she tells me that i really did this and she called me to see if I was serious shes around my age lives in Columbus and apparently i went up to her and gave her my number and name because she called me and said is this Jayren and on my Facebook page it doesnt have my real name but it does have my number so even if she got my.number off of there she couldn't have known my name!!!!

What did I do? I'm thinking that I unlocked some power inside me that i unconsciously control to do these ridiculous things. Maybe a test of power? What is it and what is it called when you go to these placeds and do these things you cant remember but people remember you doing them. What is it called?

Whatever it is called I did, i told her all about it and she said that i did seem pretty "high" to get a girl like that to calll me my confidence did have to be pretty high as well. I believe I did do something but I cannot put my finger on it quite yet. Before that time I was having strange dreams and a lot of divinty going on within me and lots of questioniong as usual so when that happened it did not suprise me it just hit me as the first metaphysical thing i've done with proof.
    Last edited by Jayren; 10th June 2016 at 03:51.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 483 posts

Default Re: Being in two places at once, help!

Jayren asks:
    What is it and what is it called when you go to these placeds and do these things you cant remember but people remember you doing them. What is it called?

Jayren-

Did you BI-LOCATE ?
    Another consideration might be --you being targeted/set up.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

betoobig (10th June 2016), bluestflame (11th June 2016), Justplain (11th June 2016), Marikins (14th June 2016), Mercedes (10th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th June 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,740 times in 1,354 posts

Quote Posted by Jayren (here)
    Approximately two weeks ago a girl called me that I never knew. She told me I walked up to her gave her my phone number with my name on it.

Let me tell you why this is impossible with classical physics. I go to a dorm school called Dayton Job cors, and since I am a minor I cannot leave the campus monday through friday unlesswe are going on special trips. She called me and told me I gave her my number at walmart I asked her to describe me did perfectly!!

She said I was with a man and he called me back as if I walked away and he was ready to leave or something.

She tells me shes from somewhere in the UK and she just moved here recently two years ago. She was down here in Dayton Ohio at Walmart with family picking something up for her grandparents that lived down there and that I came up to her started talking and gave her a piece of paper with my.name and number.

I never remember doing this at all, it was physically impossible for me to do this based on the circumstances in which i i live under and where im.at i cant leave to do that even if I tried and especially not on that day and if I did i would of remembered.

So she tells me more about this that the only reason she called was because her girlfriend wanted to see if it was a joke or not mind you i am thinking the same thing, she tells me that i really did this and she called me to see if I was serious shes around my age lives in Columbus and apparently i went up to her and gave her my number and name because she called me and said is this Jayren and on my Facebook page it doesnt have my real name but it does have my number so even if she got my.number off of there she couldn't have known my name!!!!

What did I do? I'm thinking that I unlocked some power inside me that i unconsciously control to do these ridiculous things. Maybe a test of power? What is it and what is it called when you go to these placeds and do these things you cant remember but people remember you doing them. What is it called?

Whatever it is called I did, i told her all about it and she said that i did seem pretty "high" to get a girl like that to calll me my confidence did have to be pretty high as well. I believe I did do something but I cannot put my finger on it quite yet. Before that time I was having strange dreams and a lot of divinty going on within me and lots of questioniong as usual so when that happened it did not suprise me it just hit me as the first metaphysical thing i've done with proof.
    To me this sounds like an identification procedure. Somebody wants to know who you are. This I think happens to PA members, one at a time. Just my gut feeling.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

betoobig (10th June 2016), Mercedes (10th June 2016), Orph (10th June 2016), raregem (11th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th June 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,780 times in 1,655 posts

How about some missing link between you and the girl, in this or in another life? Is there any conection between the families, hers and yours?
    Independently from what it was, there was a goal to it, putting you both in contact. So look for the why, your overself made contact with this girl and she had the urge to call you. You both had to meet. There must be a reason more than just proving to yourself you can do this.
    Hihgly interesting. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Much lové
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th July 2016), Justplain (11th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th June 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Perhaps it's a form of synchronicity? Now what interests me the most is if you are meeting up with this girl or not.
    Be blessed by the eternal fire!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Antihero For This Post:

betoobig (10th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th July 2016), Justplain (11th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th June 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,723 times in 3,384 posts

Not to worry you but!

If you do go to see her make sure you leave some sort of insurance, a posted message to your close friend or relative, smething only you could know the answer too, and a link to this post, just in case it's not you who comes back from the meeting 0.o

P.S if you meet yourself don't shake hands, BOOM
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

betoobig (11th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th July 2016), Justplain (11th June 2016), Orph (11th June 2016), Violet (14th June 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,241 times in 456 posts

I remembered decades ago I watched an episode of twilight zone or one step beyond that told a not too different story. They were claimed to be true stories. A man fell in love with a pretty woman but did not have the confident to talk to her. He often followed her in admiration. One day sitting at a far table from her in a restaurant he was astounded to see himself asking to sit at her table and talked naturally with her. The man then went into the restroom and he followed in and there was no one there. Coming out in bewilderment and shocked, the woman waved him and wondered why he would not sit back.

I may not recall the story accurately, but it was a happy ending. So you should not be frightened. It is never bad and likely a blessing.

Stories of divided-self are not extremely rare. I have heard at least two first person stories on radio shows. One girl told of while having breakfast in the usual restaurant , saw herself at a nearby table, having the same meal she had every day. The other she apparently took no notice of her. Another told of meeting friends in the MTR, when her friend saw her coming close, her face went pale and was so shocked that she dropped the mobile phone because she was talking to her on the other side of the phone.
    Last edited by syrwong; 2nd July 2016 at 18:07. Reason: better descriptions

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

betoobig (11th June 2016), Blue Radiance (13th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th June 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 1,161 posts

Hi Jayren, what you are experiencing i have heard of before in several places. One is Carlos Casteneda's work, a traumatic event caused him to jump out of his body. Another instance is when someone has a near death experience and exits their body and can travel about in their spirit body, most often other people cannot see this spirit body. Another reference to this bilocation phenomenon is in 'Autibiography of a Yogi' by Pramahansa Yogananda, in which he describes incidents where he saw and talked with his guru when his guru was physically a long distance away. Yogananda describes numerous instances of bilocation in this book, free to download on the web.

So, knowing that bilocation can occur, paricularly with spiritually advanced individuals who have positive experiences with it, i would suggest you may have a gift worth exploring. Finding someone who can truly help you with this may be a challenge, however. If you have access to a Buddhist temple there may be an adept there who can help. Yogananda founded an organization called Centres for Self-Realiztion, and there may be one near you that might help. Also, you might consider meeting this girl, taking proper precautions of course (like going with a friend and meeting in a public place), to explore her connection to you. This gift may be fun to explore, but you need to be careful, of course. Good luck!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

betoobig (12th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th July 2016), Jayren (14th June 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,996 times in 1,304 posts

Very interesting.

Can you tell if you were asleep or something when this supposedly happened? Ordinary people (i. e., not yogis) have done this, but it was generally apparent it was their astral form. However, under certain circumstances, the astral body can materialize and interact with the physical world. But usually, one would be physically unconscious and instead, aware of what the astral is doing; again, there could be exceptions, if the astral is simply "sent on a task", it could handle that unconsciously. If it was me, I would seek the most advanced yogi I could find, or perhaps a Native American shaman, and it would be less for getting any kind of verbal explanation from them, as simply being around someone who has purified their aura in that way, is very beneficial. I would NOT try to "play" with the power. Maybe you already *know* such a guide, since there was someone with you in the incident.

Yes, it could be a prank, someone impersonating you or whatever. Hopefully you will have somewhat of a clue after meeting this person. I wouldn't be afraid of it. If someone has to make a "chump" of me many times before I become "foolproof", that's not so bad.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

betoobig (14th June 2016), Justplain (13th June 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Blue Radiance's Avatar
    Thanks

I see three possibilities: bilocation (which I've done many times, but never gave anyone my phone number during that), someone playing a trick on you, or you being mind controlled. Ohio is mind control central from what I've been told (OH, PA, & NY).

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue Radiance For This Post:

betoobig (14th June 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Leaving between 2 cultures. Border Mexico-USA.
    Thanks

I read some time ago that "they" (controllers) are replacing humans with "clones", and they can do this procedure without us knowing about it; if this could be the case, clones have our DNA and memories. Another possibility is that is a well known fact that runs out there, that all of us has a "double" somewhere in the world, a look alike person but with different name and family history; I don´t think this applies to you as you said "the other one" gave your name and phone number. This sounds very tricky and dangerous, keep yourself safe and alert all the time.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ines For This Post:

betoobig (14th June 2016), Jayren (14th June 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I cannot remember it at all, I am not going to see her she stopped talking to me because I was beaing mean to her and ruined my chance at finding anything else out. I am still opened to all possibilities and I have weighed them all out, if my.astral body projected into this physical world I do not remember it at all and if that's the same as.bi-location then I don't remember that either. All I know is she got my name and number when there is no way that should of happened based on my circumstances. How can I be at Walmart on a Thursday if I'm in a facility on a Thursday that I know for a FACT that I WAS AT NO QUESTION. It's impossible for me to have been there but I know the limitless capabilities of the mind and I was asking these higher powers to help me gain my abilities. I learned the girls state of mind she is just as much as a sheep as anybody else is, no way she could be playing games. I read her mind I truly believe her but she does not believe me when I told her I might of been at two places at once. When I told her that was a possible she asked me "Do you really believe that?" In her exact words that is what she said. She was just a victim of what I did. Innocent teenager that just got my name in number, the significance of what I did is astonishing even to me! And it couldn't of happened at a better time when it happened. I'm going with my intuition on this one.

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,152 times in 1,654 posts

You must understand her position as well. If she lives in another state of mind, then to her it's all the more a mystery. Also, it's not uncommon for people to lie about their whereabouts. Not saying you are, but it might be one of the conclusions she might be drawing from all this "strangeness".

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

You choosed that girl, who has nothing in common with you, to prove yourself you can do it, that'l be the reason you gave her your name and phone.... Then, the missing piece is why you dont recall. You could try a hipnosis regression to that moment.
    Much luk, and love

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,852 times in 1,609 posts

...How can I be at Walmart on a Thursday if I'm in a facility on a Thursday that I know for a FACT that I WAS AT NO QUESTION. It's impossible for me to have been there but I know the limitless capabilities of the mind and I was asking these higher powers to help me gain my abilities...
    Are you familiar with Multiverse theory? It's a scientifically valid hypothesis, as well as spiritually. When these infinite number of parallel universes intersect (it is rare - but there are many reported cases of these occurrences) it is possible to temporarily step into, view, and interact with these other realities. As a matter of common frequency, only those realities almost identical to ours can interconnect (but only briefly).

Doppelgangers come into play with this theory. This could be what you experienced - "another you", literally, from another reality, stepped into this reality, and stepped back again. Sounds far out, but if what you're saying really did happen exactly as you say, the explanation -the real one- will in any event be far out. There can be no ordinary/prosaic explanation for what you describe (as best as I can interpret).
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Mariner For This Post:

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    ...How can I be at Walmart on a Thursday if I'm in a facility on a Thursday that I know for a FACT that I WAS AT NO QUESTION. It's impossible for me to have been there but I know the limitless capabilities of the mind and I was asking these higher powers to help me gain my abilities...
    Are you familiar with Multiverse theory? It's a scientifically valid hypothesis, as well as spiritually. When these infinite number of parallel universes intersect (it is rare - but there are many reported cases of these occurrences) it is possible to temporarily step into, view, and interact with these other realities. As a matter of common frequency, only those realities almost identical to ours can interconnect (but only briefly).

Doppelgangers come into play with this theory. This could be what you experienced - "another you", literally, from another reality, stepped into this reality, and stepped back again. Sounds far out, but if what you're saying really did happen exactly as you say, the explanation -the real one- will in any event be far out. There can be no ordinary/prosaic explanation for what you describe (as best as I can interpret).
    With the same name and phone number?? It sounds too incredible, giving her the name and number sounds to me like a prove, like if Jayren wanted to confirm the issue somehow or if someone wanted to make it clear to Jayren.
    Much love

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,254 times in 813 posts

It’s really not that hard to get personal information from someone you’ve been stalking…especially minors, as they are way more prone to making mistakes in safeguarding their person information. Identity theft is real and this seems like another case of that. Be careful.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Agape (14th June 2016), betoobig (14th June 2016), Violet (15th June 2016)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)

With the same name and phone number?? It sounds too incredible, giving her the name and number sounds to me like a prove, like if Jayren wanted to confirm the issue somehow or if someone wanted to make it clear to Jayren.
    Much love
    Yes it's like I just wanted to prove to myseld that I could do it and I gave her my name and my number just in case i forgot the experience. You know how people call you for a job interview and try there best to pronounce your name? She sounded like that trying to pronounce my name and I guess I just picked the most appealing girl to my eyes to share this experience with. This is all to real. Can't be a stalker or anything my information is no where online this WAS real.

32. Link to Post #19
    Turkey Avalon Member Miu O Deus's Avatar
    Thanks

It can be real but in my feeling it is a type of extraterrestrial thing.There is a possiblity that you may not find any information about that experience but you can do it with your own self..Just try to be calm.And drain your mind.And ask yourself.İf it is a kind of unbodied creatures work,they will answer you.And by the way unknown does not mean it does not exist.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Miu O Deus For This Post:

Orph (3rd July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread