+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 25 LastLast

Thread: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

1. Link to Post #221
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Default Re: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

I have a 'problem' with the 'probably won't happen' and the 'will likely happen....' seeming contradiction or is that

part of this dichotomy of timelines as we see them.

.........a conundrum, if you will.....
    Last edited by East Sun; 27th December 2016 at 01:26.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

DNA (27th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,885 times in 4,327 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4TS_uFH26c

Joseph Farrell makes a connection with his Nazi Bell project in so far as Cern is concerned.
    Now I'm saying that if the original Nazi bell had physics that could affect gravity, and gravity affects time, then it would seem that the Cern monstrosity could in fact alter time
    Farrell states that the large hadron collider is a giant circle with rotating magnetic fields that have counter rotating magnetic fields.
    This according to Farrell can create torsion fields, such as are created by planets themselves. Farrell states that this is a hyperdimensional machine.
    Farrell then makes a correlation with Nikola Tesla, stating that Cern is imbedded in the earth and that when Tesla was asked in a court proceedings "why is your machine connected to huge rods inserted far into the ground?" and Tesla's answer was "because this machine needs to be tethered to the Earth".
    Farrell goes on to state that CERN may very well be a recreation of some type of TESLA technology.
    Interestingly enough on a personal note according to Andrew Bassiago the techonology that allowed Bassiago to go back in time was TESLA technology. Just saying.

Also, not a few correlation have been made about the Giza Pyramids and Tesla's technology.

I just wanted to voice a correlation I was making in my mind today. Nikola Tesla stated many times that he was in contact with intelligent beings from Mars. What is worth noting is Tesla's free energy device. Tesla's free energy tower was not some coal powered energy station charging the air so wireless energy could be made free to everyone. NO. Tesla's free energy was far more ingenious than that.
    Tesla's tower was dependent on using ground water combined with the minerals in the area to create "free" energy.
    And then transmitting this "energy" wirelessly to be free power for all.
    What is amazing about this, is how this seems to correlate with the pyramids at Giza, especially the great pyramid.
    There is quite a bit of information linking the energy manufacturing methods used by Tesla's Tower and the Great Pyramid of Giza.
    We also know that the Cydonia complex on Mars seems to contain the same pyramid complex we find here on earth at Giza.
    Coincidence?
    I do not think so.
    It seems to be that beings from Mars were actually in contact with Nikkola Tesla and giving him the same formula for free power that was used in the construction of the pyramids at Giza, and we can surmise the same formula for creating free energy in the pyramid complex in Cydonia.
    I believe intelligent beings still live on Mars, if not on the surface than in underground cities below the surface.
    This specific episode of THE PYRAMID CODE outlines the power plant theory in so how it relates to the Pyramids at Giza.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zGSPPdvJKv8
    Last edited by DNA; 6th January 2017 at 18:26.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (10th January 2017), Bruno (10th February 2017), Cidersomerset (6th February 2017), Noelle (6th February 2017), seleka (18th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #223
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,640 times in 18,693 posts

The Mandela Effect and Quantum Computors..

Clif High - Web Bot Trends - 27th Jan 2017

Published on 3 Feb 2017

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bennycog (10th February 2017), BMJ (15th February 2017), DNA (6th February 2017), fourty-two (15th February 2017), Inversion (10th February 2017), Noelle (6th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #224
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,696 times in 640 posts

640K ought to be enough for anybody (quote has disappeared)

I don´t remember Bill Gates saying this but many people do. Many people remember watching the video when he did say it.

CRAZY!! I remember watching him say it in a video of that tradeshow.
    I watched the video for the first time in the mid-1990s and for the most recent time around 2007-2008.

OMG wtf, i clearly remember in Grade 9 Introduction To Computer Programming that our Teacher mentioned this Bill Gates quote in the first couple of classes.

This is insane. I remember the article, and still quote this to my IT class. WTF.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffe...g4&sh=a5b9adf7

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

bennycog (10th February 2017), BMJ (10th February 2017), Bruno (10th February 2017), DNA (11th February 2017), Inversion (10th February 2017), Noelle (10th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #225
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hunting for the white whale of reasoning that has brought forth the Mandela Effect, recently there was a discussion that the classic 1851 novel Moby-Dick never had a dash; just Moby Dick. It's also true that it could be mostly attributed to the fact that a lot of reprints seem to have dropped the dash, and that Moby Dick (sans dash) is used in the novel itself.

I'm not sure if this is a widely observed re-perception (and I've never had the pleasure of reading Moby(-)Dick), but if so, it makes me wonder if the cause of the effect could be spreading backwards in time if it's cause is something related to physical manifestation modifications such as fiddling with the dials at CERN or what have you (instead of being a psychological effect).

From that discussion:
    • It didnt [have a dash]. It's my favorite book. I've read it four times. I have a leather and gold bound special edition, which now has a dash.

• I don't remember the dash and I also don't think they were in common use back then. It seems out of place like the word couch in the bible.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BongoBob For This Post:

bennycog (10th February 2017), BMJ (10th February 2017), Bruno (10th February 2017), DNA (11th February 2017), Inversion (10th February 2017), Noelle (10th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #226
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

For a clue regarding this topic, the best one for this time would be that there is a difference between the underlying cause for the Mandela Effects - the triggers for each time the timelines are swapped - and the totally separate underlying cause for what is different, and who would remember things differently if they happened to have had any real memories of what's changed at all.

The only other good clue right now would be that there is so much interest towards this particular topic at this time, despite everything happening to distract, and all the other usual avenues of pursuit.

Right now many are converging on this topic because it is being brought to the forefront. The ante is going up in all this because now there are interactions not simply within reality itself, and the vast many groups within it, but also between hierarchical major layers of the meta-reality as well - interactions between layers of reality "within" others, and layers of reality "outside" of them.

Depending on what happens next these interactions may certainly increase, which could have a dramatic effect as more prominent differences begin to appear as more significant timeline swaps occur.

The earth is certainly not flat with waterfalls on all sides that go into nothingness. But the array of parallel simulations of reality certainly are - and things can be shuffled around so that portions of the batch of simulations do fall off the edges.
    Last edited by triquetra; 21st February 2017 at 05:34.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

bennycog (13th February 2017), BMJ (11th February 2017), Bruno (13th February 2017), DNA (11th February 2017), Flash (13th February 2017), seleka (18th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #227
    Thanks

When I first started looking for the Mandela effects I looked for homemade artwork on google images. Homemade t shirts. Homemade gifts. And i found a lot of Residue. Now this person has found lots of VW residue in old tattoos. This is real Conclusive truth because we all know people would not get a tattoo done wrong. Not in such numbers.

http://imgur.com/a/M4nWH

http://imgur.com/a/gmsWZ

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

BMJ (14th February 2017), BongoBob (13th February 2017), Bruno (13th February 2017), DNA (13th February 2017), seleka (18th February 2017)

15. Link to Post #228
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,885 times in 4,327 posts

Here is another Mandela effect. Take a moment to remember what Tom Cruise was wearing during his famous dance scene in the movie Risky Business. There is a notable difference now. This dance scene does not look the same to me at all now because of what is missing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUj79ScZJTo

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

bennycog (18th February 2017), BMJ (15th February 2017), Holly Lindin (13th March 2017), Inversion (15th February 2017), seleka (18th February 2017), sunwings (14th February 2017)

17. Link to Post #229
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    This dance scene does not look the same to me at all now because of what is missing.
    The Ray-Bans, yep checked the link I'm not the only one to think so.

Is he still driving daddys 928 in the movie or is it now a volkswagon bus?
    Last edited by BMJ; 15th February 2017 at 13:37.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

conk (16th February 2017), DNA (16th February 2017), seleka (18th February 2017)

19. Link to Post #230
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,231 times in 233 posts

Hi all
    So this is my 1st post (actually 3rd it seems, my bad memory), even though i've been a member for quite a few years. I've dipped in and out now and again but only in the past few months, and specifically relating to timelines, and now the ME, have I become properly emersed in PA.
    There's quite a lot of weird stuff that's happened to me since starting to explore the ME phenonmenon, like dreams within dreams within dreams, texts appearing then disappearing (at specific times when i've been happening to be explaining ME to friends).
    What I wanted to share, however, is in response to Bill's request for specifically English/British (i'm Scottish and am from Glasgow) examples of ME. After some chin scratching this afternoon, I remembered a very prominent and famous statue that has (had) been in my neighbourhood for years, and which disappeared from it's concrete base a few years ago. I then googled "where is the statue of Lobey Dosser?" and the only info I could find was 2 articles from sister, Scottish publications, saying that it had been stolen. These article were from last year, and more specifically, April 1st. They appear to be fools jokes to some extent. Here is one http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/1...Dosser_statue/
    Now it could be just my faulty memory but i'm almost certain it isn't - this statue was gone 3 yrs ago, give or take a few months. None of the locals of the area or businessess seem to have a clue as to how it vanished!
    Anyhow, I thought this was a very localised example of the Mandela Effect, and happy to share.

I also want to emphasise my total agreement with the statement that Bill made about taking all of this in, very considerately and slowly, and not to get caught up in manic thoughts and expressions. I have to say it's the most mind bending realm of happenings i've yet stumbled across.

Edit from Bill (and thanks for the very interesting story): a member's first post is their application, and their second post is their reply on the Welcome Thread, which activates their new membership. Their first 'real' post is always the third one.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th February 2017 at 23:01.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

bennycog (18th February 2017), Bill Ryan (15th February 2017), BMJ (16th February 2017), BongoBob (17th February 2017), conk (16th February 2017), DNA (16th February 2017), seleka (18th February 2017)

21. Link to Post #231
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 times in 295 posts

Ok I think I found the 'main' Mandela thread. I am very happy to have found this here in this forum, a place where people can interact freely without judgement. I have much to say on the subject, but as this thread is long and my personal observations are likely much like the ones already posted I will share this short video I just watched then go read it all. The hardest part of this is my husband has noticed and seen it but just keeps on going, saying it does not affect him in his daily life and he has the householders concern I know, so I learn and watch alone, but now have refound this wonderful place to talk to others like me.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

BMJ (17th February 2017), DNA (18th February 2017), JRS (17th February 2017)

23. Link to Post #232
    Thanks

Man finds an old VHS of moonraker

Jump to 1:30min

WTF indeed

Comments are great

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

BMJ (17th February 2017), Bruno (17th February 2017), DNA (18th February 2017), muxfolder (23rd February 2017), Patient (17th February 2017), seleka (18th February 2017)

25. Link to Post #233
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by helluvahat (here)
    Hi all
    So this is my 1st post (actually 3rd it seems, my bad memory), even though i've been a member for quite a few years. I've dipped in and out now and again but only in the past few months, and specifically relating to timelines, and now the ME, have I become properly emersed in PA.

What I wanted to share, however, is in response to Bill's request for specifically English/British (i'm Scottish and am from Glasgow) examples of ME.
    Welcome to the forum!

Your post brought up an interesting point that was brought up in Another place on the internet, about not finding instances of the Mandela Effect in other languages, and seems to be only localized to English.

From the topic -
    Quote Posted by Reddit User "Unkrautkatze"
    This is a thought I had for a while: Most of the discovered MEs that I've seen/noticed are very centered around english/american language and spelling.

English is my second language (my first is german) and I've noticed that some MEs that have changed in english, are still the 'old' version in german.

Magic Mirror is 'Spieglein, Spieglein' (Mirror Mirror)

'Interview mit dem (=The) Vampir' ('..a vampire' would be '..einem Vampir')

Forrest Gump, the sentence is in the present tense
    So- maybe instead of looking for specific English examples (as we have plenty to choose from it seems! ) we should be looking to see if there are prominent examples in other cultures around the world.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BongoBob For This Post:

BMJ (18th February 2017), Bruno (17th February 2017), DNA (18th February 2017), JRS (17th February 2017), seleka (18th February 2017)

27. Link to Post #234
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Last edited by TargeT; 17th February 2017 at 19:19.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bennycog (18th February 2017), DNA (18th February 2017), seleka (18th February 2017), sunwings (18th February 2017)

29. Link to Post #235
    Thanks

I am only on page three but I have to jump in here.
    Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    I had never heard of this until today so I watched some of the videos and I find them deeply disturbing, unnerving to say the least.
    I was concerned about the closing of book stores and the move to digital. It gives them the power to change history without burning books. They just go in a rewrite it. They seem to have changed a lot of trivial things such as slogans and product names to see how the world will react. I used to have an extensive book collection but moving around the US I had to give it away.
    PARTIAL QUOTE-It is unnerving for those of us that are living it, I agree. So unnerving that some ignore it or ridicule it. As for the digital, it doesn't seem to matter if it is printed or digital. The things that have remained as what we call 'residuals' are usually art or people's interpretations. One good example of the maps is a project of many hand drawn maps, most remembered things differently than the 'official'

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    Not saying there is no Mandela Effect, or any other shenanigans going on behind the scenes. TPTB rewriting history is almost a given. I was just pointing out that the examples given in the first video don't prove much, IMO, as my memory of words and phrases is different than that of the guy in the video. In his memory, words, phrases, and names have changed, so he claims the Mandela Effect. But in my memory, those same words and phrases haven't changed.
    Again, I'm not saying something isn't happening. Just saying those examples may not be best way of trying to prove it.
    To those that have 'always been in this timeline' or simply not experiencing it for whatever reason it is difficult to let others have their past because it is so seemingly 'different' than the collective consciousness. Humans have a need to know what is 'right' and 'wrong' not in a moral sense, but in an argumentative sense. This has changed things. I have many MEs in common with others. I know beyond the shadow of a doubt on many of them. But for me, it was always M-A-Y-E-R and most of the others seem to remember it with an 'E'. But since I am a person having this effect, I can in no way discount that is what they 'knew' in their 'reality'. It has made everything very malleable and more perception oriented....

I cant tell you how disconcerting this is to me. I have not left my computer all day. I have never done anything like this before. I had an NDE, out of body experiences, channeled and I took it all in stride. To suddenly see my world change, like someone put a new program in the matrix is freaking me out.
    I am with you sister!

Quote Posted by golden lady (here)

I was curious about this so just thought I'd go and check it out in my mothers old encyclopaedias. I did find it in The wonderland of knowledge, Volume 1, Marvels of invention, and the portrait of Eli Whitney is very definitely white. I can't see when these books were published but there is an inscription to my mother dated 1933.
    Most of the books have changed- right on the shelves, even KJV from the 1600s have 'stuff' in them now, which was not a word then. There are many other examples from the bible. (wineskins is now bottles, even in old bibles). This rewriting of history or timeline jump included the written. I had amassed old books for the eventual 'digital shutdown' that will come one day due to the failed electrical grid. But they have changed to reflect whatever the entity that is manipulating reality wants us to have. It is the DWAVE quantum 2 causing this I am sure now. The man that invented it said he invented it to touch parallel universe and exchange and electron or two with them. I am guessing all these pieces have been filled in , like the happy at cern vid with the guy and the mandela sign... so I will get back to reading. It is heavy reading though as always on this site lol

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    Top 10 misquotes

1. "Luke, I am your father" – Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

2. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)

3. "Do you feel lucky, punk?" – Dirty Harry (1971)

4. "Play it again, Sam" – Casablanca (1942)

5. "Hello, Clarice" – The Silence of the Lambs (1991)

6. "Beam me up, Scotty" – Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)

7. "Frankly, Scarlett, I don't give a damn" – Gone With the Wind (1939)

8. "If you build it, they will come" – Field of Dreams (1989)

9. "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto" – The Wizard of Oz (1939)

10. "Mrs Robinson, are you trying to seduce me?" – The Graduate (1967)

Source Guardian 2009 https://www.theguardian.com/film/200...misquotes-poll
    The only one on this list that was not originally in the movie that I am positive of is "Play it again Sam" I remember looking for that line and that it was a misquote. The two I am not sure of is the graduate and dirty harry. All the other lines in the movies were said in the 'timeline' I am from. The VHS box for Forrest Gump still has the quote as, "Life is like a box of chocolates" and there is footage taken behind the scenes saying it this way, yet the movie, which I know very well, now has changed the line to 'was'. I am a person that has watched many movies from the 80s and 90s and before. I will hear someone say something and a movie line pops in my head. I have a lot memorized and they have changed. There are interviews of JEJ saying the iconic line we all remember.

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Name changes are a fairly common occurrence these days. If you are a huge corporation like France Telecom changing your name to Orange or GDF to engie, it will cost you something in the order of 15-20 billion. Why do they do it?
    I am guessing someone else already explained this. But I will do it now too because this mandela effect is a huge deal to those of us that are having it. We are not talking about name changes or logo changes that are registered. If you go look at the logopedia for these things, they were always this way in this timeline. Like the VW logo or the Ford logo. But they are not the same logos I grew up with, nor the volvo. I am sure I will have more to say lol enough for now.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

BMJ (18th February 2017), DNA (18th February 2017)

31. Link to Post #236
    Thanks

Quote Posted by louisecroukamp (here)
    Yes! We have had some strange experiences like that:

My brother was in bed, it was around 10pm, when he saw the lights of a car pulling into his driveway. The driver got out out of the car, shut the car door and started calling out his name from the gate. My brother decided not to answer as the visitor was unannounced at a late hour and he did not recognize the voice. The next day he checked the cameras and there was no evidence of any visitor whatsoever, BUT he saw himself walk past the camera. He was in bed, so that was not possible.

I experienced an entire day that I lived two years ago, right down to the news articles I read and YouTube videos I watched. Even my phones apps went back in time. I checked for updates and there were none. I told my husband that the Internet uploaded the wrong backup or something. It was mental. His phones apps were different versions to mine. We lost our minds.

My husband had a clear memory of being in Antarctica, with Vladimir Putin, operating Haarp. I asked him how it worked and he explained it to me as if he was remembering that exact day. I told him that he has never been to Antarctica, nevermind even met Vladimir and he looked at me totally confused... It was crazy. He had more memories like that the same weekend. It was the same weekend that I lived the same day twice... This was about 3 months ago.

We have had more experiences like this in the past few months.

It's scary and exciting all at the same time. Hard to explain...

I also appreciate the personal ones. I have had things disappear so completely to be found after two moves, in the lining of the chair I had checked for that remote many times... I thought i had a spirit moving things, but now I see it may be slipping in and out of realities... I am very excited to have people to talk to about this that are also experiencing this so I searched the thread. The MONA LISA is a huge one and should be able to be seen by anyone not from here...and also, MARILYN MONROE is SKINNY in this timeline! She was a 16-18 and now there are articles saying fat women always used to say that about her to make themselves feel good about being large. The pictures of her are a skinny woman. A woman I had never seen before. I don't know if ppl like vids or articles so i will link both.

This is 1:14sec. It is on the moneybags73 channel. He has done a series of 'voting videos'. If you are experiencing this, I recommend his channel and Dr Tarrin D Lupo.

this one reveals the residual at 1:13

short vid on Marilyn from Mandelaeffected channel- another good one, though I have trouble with the accent at times.

Here is a link to an article about MM clearly written from someone on this side of the time 'rift'- http://mentalfloss.com/article/66536...onroe-actually

An article about Mona Lisa smile and the way it was painted. https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...en-discovered/ I am going to look for that image but larger because the 'blurry' side look more like what is remembered...

For anyone that is 'nay saying' this or laughing it off as confabulation or poor memory, when tens of thousands of us are experiencing it- I ask - Do you believe in UFOs? Or that ingesting fluoride is bad for the brain (pineal), or maybe that bigfoot exists? Many ridicule those too. How does it feel when others tell you it just didn't happen? Thousands have had contact with UFOs but those that have not dismiss it and it is not right for those that have had that experience, they want to be heard.

The words to "California Dreamin" changed. Then they changed back. Then they changed again. and again to the original. I have not wanted to check to see the current status. The song "Champions of the World" by Queen ends differently now. There is a clip of gwen stefani and george clooney in a karoake car skit and you can see them all waiting for the finale. That clip now makes me wonder what this plan really is since all we know about PG and they are both at those sect type of functions..... I always remember first learning of a time travelling supercomputer from mr cati a long time ago (last time i was hanging around here I think, 3 years ago?). I couldn't watch his whole vid, but I am pretty sure its what it is.

O and on a personal note, I have ribs on my lower back that were not there before and my heart has moved down and more centered so I have physical changes also. My husband refuses to talk about it and my daughter who is 13 also has clear memories like mine.

I tried to explain to my husband its like this- "one day I walk outside and the grass is blue and the sky is green. It is 'normal' to him and the others around him but not to one that is used to the opposite. To this person, everything is different now"

maybe its a distraction rabbit hole, but it has solid walls and burrows galore.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

BMJ (18th February 2017), DNA (18th February 2017), Holly Lindin (13th March 2017)

33. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Bizarre Opening Ceremony For Gotthard Base Tunnel In Switzerland
    I believe the Gotthard tunnel opening was a ritual to welcome what 'they' think of as satan to the earth, from the abyss. The story behind the ritual was supposedly about a rock that a woman put a cross on and it prevented satan from crossing a bridge. Well they moved that rock during construction. such symbology?

Interesting video about a man who has spent his life obsessed with the theories of Tesla and comments about his perceptions of Mandela effect. His comments fit the opening ceremonies video of CERN worm holes opening and Satan coming in.
    Trump's uncle, John, was the man that cleaned up Tesla's papers! A theory is that DJT is Titor has been circulating the YT.

https://worldhistoryproject.org/1943...ola-tesla-dies

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I
    Terrifying Phenomena Reported Over CERN

Jaw dropping photos taken above CERN’s Large Hadron Collider lead to wild new conspiracy theories
    This is phenomenal proof that whatever they were doing had a definite physical repercussion available to see. The CERN should be stopped.

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    It appears there's a Windows update like effect adding & removing things from our reality. This video shows that sections with new paper & ink are appearing in old books.

This was one of my favorite early ME vids (when it was new to me)

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    Last week I saw a documentary on tv where Tom Hanks clearly says that legendary line "Life is like box of chocolates." I was wondering if he says it more than once in Forrest Gump or not and that other time being was. Or was that line changed to some later versions of that movie?
    It is the time he is on the bench speaking with someone waiting for the bus. There is a 'behind the scenes' vid that shows it as 'is'. But one could say that it was different takes. The other time it is said is when his mother says it to him in her bed as she lay ill. she says is

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Thats part of the effect i believe. . do you remember any conspiracy about the driver?
    How far back do you remember that there was a conspiracy about his wife doing it?
    EDIT...
    just wanted to add that the questions are no attack. Im wanting to find out what i can. Because what you remember is totally right. On this time.
    It is either we are both right or i have dropped into the delusion. Which to me it is my truth. You know what i mean
    yes we all know the 'official' narrative for the day because it is what shows up when we google or use a reference book (in most cases). For those that remember it the way it is told in wikipedia, it is no different for them. the part that is to be explored are our memories of it and how it differs. I remember only 4. I remember the footage being black and white, even the new stuff was not colorized the way it is now. There was never a theory that Jackie did it. She behaved differently in the car this time than in the 4 seater the way I remember it.
    Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    I remember that there were four people in the car, and I was taken a back by the footage showing Jackie shooting JFK "I had never seen that video before" and I watched it several times over, it is not the way the JFK shooting happened in my reality.
    "The director of the documentary I Shot JFK: The Shocking Truth, freaks out when he sees the Zapruder film for the first time since he shot his documentary and has major Mandela Effect
    #MandelaEffect"

I think this old Animaniacs cartoon showing the place where I always remember Australia, to be very interesting.
    Yes, this version of Australia away from the other land is what i remember, not cozied up to Papau New Guinea! This is a collection of hand drawn maps and other things

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    On a lighter note.
    I'm surprised we don't reflect more on songs and song lyrics that do not seem to be the same and have changed.

THIS!!!!! California Dreaming has changed back and forth a few times since people started paying attention.

some famous people in a car surprised by the song not finishing properly
    Just something to consider regarding the CERN statue of Shiva, bearing in mind TPTW love symbolism.

Do you all remember the ritual that took place on the campus of CERN, in front of the statue of Shiva, it looked like a sacrifice. The people that run the place laughed it off, saying it was the staff having a good time. That is a weird way to have a good time.

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    When I first started looking for the Mandela effects I looked for homemade artwork on google images. Homemade t shirts. Homemade gifts. And i found a lot of Residue. Now this person has found lots of VW residue in old tattoos.
    This one too! It was a big deal to memorize bible verses in my family as a young toddler and child and i know this one! Just since this video was posted in July, images with the old saying have almost disappeared when a search is done. hmmmmmm. It makes me think more and more about the guy on 4chan that called himself Jeremy. He explained it is a construct, that there was an ELE and a 'collective' has taken over. I think we can all put our minds to something else, but knowledge is power. He said one thing that Really struck me. He said it wasn't even originally Berenstein, it was bernstein and it clicked and sang when I read that. I have a clear memory of why did my parents say an extra syllable? I learned to read at 3 and could read it. My dad talked about it because it was a 'jewish' last name to him and my mother read to me as a young one too, so when she would read it aloud, she would pronounce 'bear an steen" it was written Bernstein to my eyes.
    I have a few cases of 'multiple' memory. Clear ones. I remember both Totino's and Tostino's being for sale at the same time, or it was a case of timeline jumping when I was 12. I remember Jif and Jiffy. But it is only on the products I remember both. It is similar to what the guy experiences in Genysis, after he travels through time to stop skynet. He can remember both timelines, especially in relation to a particular birthday

Quote Posted by helluvahat (here)

I also want to emphasise my total agreement with the statement that Bill made about taking all of this in, very considerately and slowly, and not to get caught up in manic thoughts and expressions. I have to say it's the most mind bending realm of happenings i've yet stumbled across.
    I have done psychedlics a lot in the past and this is like when you realize you are deep in the pattern of the floor and you 'rejoin' the scene around you, or like the fall into the stare of the pattern.... like you expect to look around and realize you have been sitting on a couch in a college apt imagining all of this. It is easier for those of us that have done psychedelics I think. Physical reality can seem to change when having the veil lifted.

I have finally caught up on this thread and look forward to more chats. This took me hours, whew. Somehow, someway, we have been chosen for something. The biggest one for most men is the end of Moonraker....

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

bennycog (18th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), DNA (18th February 2017), Inversion (11th March 2017), lilac (19th February 2017), muxfolder (23rd February 2017), Patient (18th February 2017), sunpaw (18th February 2017), sunwings (18th February 2017)

35. Link to Post #238
    Thanks

6 New Holes In The Human Skull

Now beyond having the addition of the sphenoid bone we also have the addition of six new holes, foramina, on our face which are known as mental foraman, infra-orbital foraman and supra-orbital foraman the last on the lip of the eyebrow. Which provide passages for nerves or nerve endings.

Last edited by BMJ; 11th March 2017 at 17:30.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

bennycog (8th April 2017), DNA (12th March 2017)

37. Link to Post #239
    Thanks

James Gates Exposes Mandela Effect To Neil deGrasse Tyson

Sylvester James Gates Jr. (born December 15, 1950), known as S. James Gates Jr. or Jim Gates, is an American theoretical physicist, known for work on supersymmetry, supergravity, and superstring theory. He is currently a professor in the physics department at the University of Maryland College of Computer, Mathematical, and Natural Sciences, a University of Maryland Regents Professor and served on former President Barack Obama's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology.

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvester_James_Gates

38. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (12th March 2017)

39. Link to Post #240
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

AVGN take on Mandela effect.

I was absolutely sure that the guy on Monopoly wore monocle. Guess I was wrong then? :D

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

bennycog (7th April 2017), BMJ (10th April 2017), DNA (7th April 2017), Inversion (7th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 25 LastLast