+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst 1 8 18 25 LastLast

Thread: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

1. Link to Post #341
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Default Re: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

Something about the JFK Assasination is not leaving me alone, if you see the "new" footage its impossible not to investigate in Jackie Kennedy as a suspect for the murder, she is moving very weird in the car and in some frames its even possible to see the bullet leave the skull.

other interesting facts:

- jackie didnt take off the bloody dress after the assasination
    "By showing up in her bloody outfit, she reminded everyone there, and everyone who would later see photos from the ceremony, of the slain president."

- the dress is locked away in the national archives
    "In 2003, her sister signed a deed of gift, with the provision that the suit be preserved but not displayed publicly until at least 2103, so as not to "in any way to dishonor the memory of the late President or cause unnecessary grief or suffering to members of his family.""

what is so important about the dress? if jackie shot jfk from close up, traces of gunpowder will be found on the dress.

i did some research about this and somehow jackie kennedy was never part of any possible scenarios, the first thing i found was a youtube video from 2008 and this had to do with the mandela effect and jfk, the guy seemed to be the first one to point out that jackie has to be a possible suspect in this case.

did anyone here ever heard about jackie kennedy beeing a suspect before 2008?
    Last edited by seehas; 25th January 2020 at 16:34.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

2. The Following User Says Thank You to seehas For This Post:

BMJ (26th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #342
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Im not sure if this was posted already on PA, The Mandela Effect Conference -

" Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2020), BMJ (26th January 2020), BoR (25th January 2020), Forest Denizen (25th January 2020), Pam (16th November 2021), Rawhide68 (8th August 2020), sllim11 (25th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (26th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #343
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Yes, these presentations from the conference are great! Last week I interviewed Cynthia Sue Larson and we had a very nice and quite deep talk about Reality Shifts:

Last edited by BoR; 25th January 2020 at 22:43.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), BMJ (26th January 2020), Forest Denizen (26th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (26th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #344
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,536 times in 2,553 posts

Not sure if this one was mentioned, but I clearly remember the many books by Danielle Steele. Although I never read any, she was quite popular and wrote scads of romance novels. My mother and sister were avid readers. I would often see her books on display.
    She is now Danielle Steel, with no e at the end. Everyone I asked so far, spells her name with Steele.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), BMJ (26th January 2020), ClearWater (26th January 2020), Forest Denizen (26th January 2020), Gracy (26th January 2020), Kate (2nd February 2021), Pam (16th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #345
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,536 times in 2,553 posts

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    Im not sure if this was posted already on PA, The Mandela Effect Conference -

The bible quote change in this video (at 19:35) about "when two or more are gathered" changing to "two or three"... Well, I was curious to see if it had also changed in the song that was played at my wedding, written by Paul Stookey of Peter, Paul, and Mary, so I looked up the lyrics. It had not.

Quote Wedding Song (There Is Love)
    Noel Paul Stookey
    He is now to be among you at the calling of your hearts
    Rest assured this troubadour is acting on His part
    The union of your spirits here has caused Him to remain
    For whenever two or more of you are gathered in His name
    There is love, there is love
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), BMJ (26th January 2020), Forest Denizen (26th January 2020), Pam (16th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #346
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    Not sure if this one was mentioned, but I clearly remember the many books by Danielle Steele. Although I never read any, she was quite popular and wrote scads of romance novels. My mother and sister were avid readers. I would often see her books on display.
    She is now Danielle Steel, with no e at the end. Everyone I asked so far, spells her name with Steele.
    It did indeed used to be spelled Steele, with the third e at the end. This was interesting:
    https://medium.com/t/@nathanielheber...s-ed177c96c8c8

And as of 2015 anyway, ABC News had it as Steele.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ry?id=29271919

Here's just a guess at a possible more mundane explanation. Psychic Sylvia Browne (now deceased) was born as Brown with no e at the end, but later changed it by adding the e because she thought it made her name stand out more. Might Danielle Steel/e have done a similar thing in her later years, something a little quirky?

12. Link to Post #347
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,350 times in 1,708 posts

Often saw here novels in book stores and yes I agree it was SteelE.

I wonder with the mandela effect if it is possible that one event is having a butterfly effect causing a ripple of minor seemingly unrelated changes.

This mandela effect is proving one thing most definitely and that is our reality that we perceive as consistent is in fact malleable/fluid for want of a better term to describe this, and you need to remain calm when faced with this fact.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), Forest Denizen (26th January 2020), Pam (16th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (26th January 2020)

14. Link to Post #348
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Often saw here novels in book stores and yes I agree it was SteelE.

I wonder with the mandela effect if it is possible that one event is having a butterfly effect causing a ripple of minor seemingly unrelated changes.

This mandela effect is proving one thing most definitely and that is our reality that we perceive as consistent is in fact malleable/fluid for want of a better term to describe this, and you need to remain calm when faced with this fact.
    i was thinking about dimensions and other timelines but at the moment the "simulation" theory is what makes most sense to me, how is it possible there are changes and no one ever questions something the only one that does is someone having a mandela effect? doesnt make sense in timeslines, if its a simulation and 90% of the population are part of it anyway it does make sense.

for example, for me the kennedy assasination was allways a car with 4 people now everything is different even the camera quality and angle - in this "reality" there was no theorie jackie beeing the assasin until 2008 someone that had a "mandela effect" made a video about it -

dolores cannon was speaking about the "backdrop people" u walk into a mall full of people these people wouldnt be there if u dont go there because they are part of the simulation.
    Last edited by seehas; 26th January 2020 at 16:50.

tibetian mantra

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), BMJ (27th January 2020), Pam (16th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (26th January 2020)

16. Link to Post #349
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,293 times in 640 posts

I just discovered a new "Mandela effect" or am I slowly going senile?

As a a big fan of old western films like The Good, The bad & The Ugly (1966)
    I stumbeled of a trailer for the movie:

According to this trailer from back then.

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi3416964...f_=tt_pr_ov_vi

The God ="Blondie" played by Clint Eastwood.
    The Bad = "Tuco" played by Eli Wallach
    The Ugly = "Angel eyes" played by Lee Van Cleef

In MY world and in my memory Its like this

The God = "Blondie" played by Clint Eastwood.
    The Bad = "Angel eyes" played by Lee Van Cleef
    The Ugly = "Tuco" played by Eli Wallach

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060196...r/rm3188773120

Am I just loosing my mind, or what's going on here?
    :HELP!

PS: IMDM:Blondie (The Good) (Clint Eastwood) is a professional gunslinger who is out trying to earn a few dollars. Angel Eyes (The Bad) (Lee Van Cleef) is a hitman who always commits to a task and sees it through, as long as he is paid to do so. And Tuco (The Ugly) (Eli Wallach) is a wanted outlaw trying to take care of his own hide.

So this official trailer they could't keep track on who is who?
    I hope this is the explanation.

Trailer narrator says it 2 times 00:19, then again 01:29 - 01:31
    https://www.imdb.com/video/vi3416964...f_=tt_pr_ov_vi
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 8th August 2020 at 13:17.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), Forest Denizen (8th August 2020), Jake (8th August 2020), Pam (16th November 2021)

18. Link to Post #350
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Memories are not physical. They are flexible. Although, I don't really think it's a memory thing. The one that got me was the one in the Bible. I VERY CLEARLY remember researching and giving a small talk in Sunday school about the LION laying down with the lamb. It was NEVER a Wolf. I show this one to folks and they think I'm the devil...

Yes this is a strange discussion. I have to make it stranger... (I can't help it)

Dream memory. ... ... Have you ever had a dream where you were trying to Remember something? Or had a change to remember something in a dream? If I'm dreaming about,, say,, being at a barbecue,,, later in the dream sequence I might be reminded of the BBQ by seeing an empty plate or something. The memory (in the dream) will only be quick and vague. I will not readily recall the events of the BBQ. They are 'imprinted' as they are not important in a fluid dream type setting. Trying to remember what happened at the BBQ is only successful AFTER YOU WAKE UP.

What this tells me is that we are not experiencing timeline shifts, or problems with our collective memories,,, rather, we are stuck in a dream.

Think about it. HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE DREAMING UNTIL YOU WAKE UP??

Take a second. Stop and look around. How can you be sure that you are not dreaming? If you are deep in a dream,,, you never really know it.

Trying to remember things while dreaming is a mixed bag. The Mandela Effect may just be a sign that we are waking from this dream...

Cheers, Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), BMJ (24th March 2021), cascadian (8th August 2020), noprophet (24th April 2023), Pam (16th November 2021)

20. Link to Post #351
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

In fact, life is the primary dream, dreaming in sleep is secondary.

We went to sleep long ago and forgot to wake up, or are unable to...many, many generations ago
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), BMJ (24th March 2021), Jake (8th August 2020), Pam (16th November 2021), Rawhide68 (9th August 2020)

22. Link to Post #352
    Thanks

So, I posted my thoughts above based on my experiences and analysis of my experiences. I had not yet watched the vids posted about the Mandela Effect conference. The CEO of that company and I have come to the same conclusion about reality... MERRILY MERRILY MERRILY...

LIFE is BUT A DREAM...

JAKE...
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), BMJ (24th March 2021), Pam (16th November 2021), Rawhide68 (9th August 2020)

24. Link to Post #353
    Thanks

Thanks for your thoughts here Jake

To start with I do not agree that all meomories are flexible, not strong memories at least.
    The way I look at memories are like stamps in your mind to let you go further.(from one point to the next).

If you mean memories are flexible as what did I do 10 years ago on a boring Monday, I have no idea.

Things in life that are mindboggeling, they are memories that are important.
    They don't happen often, in my case I have had 4. Most people have had none.

I remember asking my mom, who is very religios about the lion laying down with the lamb. Wich was of my knowledge from her as a little child.

She said, no ! There was allways the wolf llaying down with the lamb. (WTF!)

The day after I went to office as usual. Asked a friend about SnowWhite "mirror mirror on the wall" and thanks God he replyed that was what he was remembering too. That is Not "MAGIC mirror on the wall".

But as you know it's now "magic" mirror on the wall.

Check my previous post about the James Bond film disappering braces, wich is my nr 1 proof of the Mandela Effect.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 9th August 2020 at 18:51.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), enfoldedblue (9th August 2020), Forest Denizen (10th August 2020), Jake (9th August 2020), Pam (16th November 2021), Patient (9th August 2020)

26. Link to Post #354
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

I also recall pictures/paintings of the lion and the lamb.

The Bond film is a great example because the way it is now, the final scene just doesn't make sense. A production of that level would not make an ending scene that makes no sense.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th August 2021), Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), enfoldedblue (9th August 2020), Forest Denizen (10th August 2020), Jake (9th August 2020), Pam (16th November 2021)

28. Link to Post #355
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I wrote a children's story back in the 90s based on the lion and lamb laying together. Thalan the Lion hated Sariah the lamb...and Sariah was terrified of the lion. But in the end they find peace together. So in my world it was definitely the lion and the lamb.The wolf and lamb would he a more obvious pairing...but I chose lion due to symbolism of the old story.
    For me this is the one thing that I am very sure is not just faulty memory.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th August 2021), Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), BMJ (24th March 2021), Forest Denizen (10th August 2020), Jake (9th August 2020), Pam (16th November 2021)

30. Link to Post #356
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Thanks for your thoughts here Jake

To start with I do not agree that all meomories are flexible, not strong memories at least.
    The way I look at memories are like stamps in your mind to let you go further.(from one point to the next).

If you mean memories are flexible as what did I do 10 years ago on a boring Monday, I have no idea.

Things in life that are mindboggeling, they are memories that are important.
    They don't happen often, in my case I have had 4. Most people have had none.

I remember asking my mom, who is very religios about the lion laying down with the lamb. Wich was of my knowledge from her as a little child.

She said, no ! There was allways the wolf llaying down with the lamb. (WTF!)

The day after I went to office as usual. Asked a friend about SnowWhite "mirror mirror on the wall" and thanks God he replyed that was what he was remembering too. That is Not "MAGIC mirror on the wall".

But as you know it's now "magic" mirror on the wall.

Check my previous post about the James Bond film disappering braces, wich is my nr 1 proof of the Mandela Effect.
    I'm gonna check out the Bond flick. My dad is a major Bond fan,, he'd be interested too..

Also, I didn't say memories are flexible. I said that they're not Physical. As in,, they are not bits of information stored in our brains. They are non-physical, energetic components of our consciousness. One cannot remember everything all at once, at least not in the physical. There are plenty of transcendental experiences where you become ONE with ALLTHATIS... Though, not in the physical. Becoming one with universal awareness is simply a shift in consciousness to the energetic aspects of self,,, and that is where our memories are. There are no borders or boundaries outside of the physical,,, therefore remembering things is,,,, well,,, different.

JAKE

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), BMJ (24th March 2021), Harmony (1st February 2021), Pam (16th November 2021)

32. Link to Post #357
    Thanks

I can hardly speak.
    I'm a meek

""While quantum Hall materials were discovered in the '80s, they continue to reveal their fascinating secrets to this day," said Simon. "The final frontier is exploring the interplay of these beautiful materials with the curvature of space. That is what we've begun to explore with our photons."

I agree with that.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), Harmony (1st February 2021), Jake (10th August 2020), Pam (16th November 2021)

34. Link to Post #358
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Watched Moonraker yesterday.
    The joke "connection" between Dolly and Jaws just does not work without her braces !
    Like most I remember it vividly and this is my number one mandala that most are aware of.
    Before internet took off in the 90's my friend and I noticed one regarding Winnie Johnston, mother of Keith Bennet of Moors murder Infamy. We both saw an interview with her one evening on Look North West regional news regarding Brady supposedly about to go up to the moors to show area Keith was. We were stunned - we had seen her death from cancer announced about a year before and remember commenting that she had gone to her grave without closure.
    We speculated as to what was going on and thought a possible trial psy op - we tried to speculate to what end.
    We decided that in a given area a false narrative could be broadcast and then its take up monitored through something like pub quizzes etc. Its all very strange.
    Back to Dollys braces - why would a german TV advert then put her in braces if that was not in character ?

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), Forest Denizen (10th August 2020), Harmony (1st February 2021), Jake (10th August 2020), Pam (16th November 2021)

36. Link to Post #359
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,667 times in 638 posts

The next train will be delayed

MMDE: Bologna station clock stopped for 16 years from 1980

Current: The Bologna station clock worked properly from 1980

A Mandela Effect from the 1980's has been identified.

This is an early example of a scientifically-studied instance of the Mass Memory Discrepancy Effect, of which the Mandela Effect is a sub class.

The background is that after the tragic atrocity of the Bologna Centrale station bombing, the blast stopped the clock at 10.25am on Aug 2nd, 1980. Many photographs were taken of it at this moment and used as a symbol when reporting the story. It was quickly repaired and worked normally from then on. However, it broke in 1996 and, as an act of remembrance, it's hands were set to 10.25am and it was not repaired.

A team of Italian psychologists, Stefania de Vitoa, Roberto Cubellib, and Sergio Della Sala then decided to study the false memory phenomenon and found most people thought the clock had been stopped for the entire 16 years since the explosion. This includes staff actually working at the station during this time, and many travellers would have seen and relied on it daily during this period.

There was no term for the MMDE at this time, but it sounds to many like the early documentation of a Mandela Effect, or large-scale alternative memory situation.

https://www.alternatememories.com/hi...ock-of-bologna

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), Harmony (1st February 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st October 2020), muxfolder (1st October 2020), Pam (16th November 2021)

38. Link to Post #360
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,667 times in 638 posts

People remember it being a reddish colour!

But now it is a Greenish colour?

I cannot comment but maybe some people here remember it being a reddish colour????

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2021), ClearWater (1st February 2021), Harmony (1st February 2021), Pam (16th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst 1 8 18 25 LastLast