+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18

Thread: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

1. Link to Post #341
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,568 times in 517 posts

Default Re: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

Something about the JFK Assasination is not leaving me alone, if you see the "new" footage its impossible not to investigate in Jackie Kennedy as a suspect for the murder, she is moving very weird in the car and in some frames its even possible to see the bullet leave the skull.

other interesting facts:

- jackie didnt take off the bloody dress after the assasination
    "By showing up in her bloody outfit, she reminded everyone there, and everyone who would later see photos from the ceremony, of the slain president."

- the dress is locked away in the national archives
    "In 2003, her sister signed a deed of gift, with the provision that the suit be preserved but not displayed publicly until at least 2103, so as not to "in any way to dishonor the memory of the late President or cause unnecessary grief or suffering to members of his family.""

what is so important about the dress? if jackie shot jfk from close up, traces of gunpowder will be found on the dress.

i did some research about this and somehow jackie kennedy was never part of any possible scenarios, the first thing i found was a youtube video from 2008 and this had to do with the mandela effect and jfk, the guy seemed to be the first one to point out that jackie has to be a possible suspect in this case.

did anyone here ever heard about jackie kennedy beeing a suspect before 2008?
    Last edited by seehas; 25th January 2020 at 16:34.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

2. The Following User Says Thank You to seehas For This Post:

BMJ (26th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #342
    Thanks

Im not sure if this was posted already on PA, The Mandela Effect Conference -

" Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Ayt (26th January 2020), Bill Ryan (25th January 2020), BMJ (26th January 2020), BoR (25th January 2020), Ken (25th January 2020), sllim11 (25th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #343
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, these presentations from the conference are great! Last week I interviewed Cynthia Sue Larson and we had a very nice and quite deep talk about Reality Shifts:

Last edited by BoR; 25th January 2020 at 22:43.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Ayt (26th January 2020), Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), BMJ (26th January 2020), Ken (26th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #344
    United States Avalon Member Ayt's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,425 times in 339 posts

Not sure if this one was mentioned, but I clearly remember the many books by Danielle Steele. Although I never read any, she was quite popular and wrote scads of romance novels. My mother and sister were avid readers. I would often see her books on display.
    She is now Danielle Steel, with no e at the end. Everyone I asked so far, spells her name with Steele.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ayt For This Post:

BMJ (26th January 2020), ClearWater (26th January 2020), Gracy May (26th January 2020), Ken (26th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #345
    United States Avalon Member Ayt's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,425 times in 339 posts

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    Im not sure if this was posted already on PA, The Mandela Effect Conference -

The bible quote change in this video (at 19:35) about "when two or more are gathered" changing to "two or three"... Well, I was curious to see if it had also changed in the song that was played at my wedding, written by Paul Stookey of Peter, Paul, and Mary, so I looked up the lyrics. It had not.

Quote Wedding Song (There Is Love)
    Noel Paul Stookey
    He is now to be among you at the calling of your hearts
    Rest assured this troubadour is acting on His part
    The union of your spirits here has caused Him to remain
    For whenever two or more of you are gathered in His name
    There is love, there is love
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ayt For This Post:

BMJ (26th January 2020), Ken (26th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #346
    United States Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 4,200 times in 649 posts

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    Not sure if this one was mentioned, but I clearly remember the many books by Danielle Steele. Although I never read any, she was quite popular and wrote scads of romance novels. My mother and sister were avid readers. I would often see her books on display.
    She is now Danielle Steel, with no e at the end. Everyone I asked so far, spells her name with Steele.
    It did indeed used to be spelled Steele, with the third e at the end. This was interesting:
    https://medium.com/t/@nathanielheber...s-ed177c96c8c8

And as of 2015 anyway, ABC News had it as Steele.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ry?id=29271919

Here's just a guess at a possible more mundane explanation. Psychic Sylvia Browne (now deceased) was born as Brown with no e at the end, but later changed it by adding the e because she thought it made her name stand out more. Might Danielle Steel/e have done a similar thing in her later years, something a little quirky?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gracy May For This Post:

Ayt (26th January 2020), BMJ (26th January 2020), ClearWater (26th January 2020), Ken (26th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #347
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,522 times in 1,224 posts

Often saw here novels in book stores and yes I agree it was SteelE.

I wonder with the mandela effect if it is possible that one event is having a butterfly effect causing a ripple of minor seemingly unrelated changes.

This mandela effect is proving one thing most definitely and that is our reality that we perceive as consistent is in fact malleable/fluid for want of a better term to describe this, and you need to remain calm when faced with this fact.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ayt (26th January 2020), Ken (26th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #348
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Often saw here novels in book stores and yes I agree it was SteelE.

I wonder with the mandela effect if it is possible that one event is having a butterfly effect causing a ripple of minor seemingly unrelated changes.

This mandela effect is proving one thing most definitely and that is our reality that we perceive as consistent is in fact malleable/fluid for want of a better term to describe this, and you need to remain calm when faced with this fact.
    i was thinking about dimensions and other timelines but at the moment the "simulation" theory is what makes most sense to me, how is it possible there are changes and no one ever questions something the only one that does is someone having a mandela effect? doesnt make sense in timeslines, if its a simulation and 90% of the population are part of it anyway it does make sense.

for example, for me the kennedy assasination was allways a car with 4 people now everything is different even the camera quality and angle - in this "reality" there was no theorie jackie beeing the assasin until 2008 someone that had a "mandela effect" made a video about it -

dolores cannon was speaking about the "backdrop people" u walk into a mall full of people these people wouldnt be there if u dont go there because they are part of the simulation.
    Last edited by seehas; 26th January 2020 at 16:50.

tibetian mantra

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Ayt (26th January 2020), BMJ (27th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18