+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 25 LastLast

Thread: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

1. Link to Post #241
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Default Re: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

Those holes in the skull have blown me away. you would think with looking into the Mandela effect i would have picked up on that long ago. but i don't remember them. Amazing stuff.. who knows

Last edited by bennycog; 8th April 2017 at 00:17.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

BMJ (10th April 2017), DNA (8th April 2017), gaiagirl (5th August 2017), ghostrider (6th May 2017), Inversion (8th April 2017), Noelle (7th May 2017), ponda (16th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #242
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

This video did not have the ending edited out like the other one did. IE the 'of the world' ending.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

bennycog (8th April 2017), BMJ (10th April 2017), DNA (8th April 2017), gaiagirl (5th August 2017), ghostrider (6th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #243
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,399 times in 1,717 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    I was absolutely sure that the guy on Monopoly wore monocle. Guess I was wrong then? :D
    Yes he was wearing a monocle, and Ace Ventura even agrees with us.

Ace Ventura - The Monopoly Guy

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

7alon (8th May 2017), DNA (11th April 2017), gaiagirl (5th August 2017), ghostrider (6th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #244
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Here's another take on the Mandela Effect

Mandela Effect, DMT, Simulation Reality, I-Ching and Much More.

Published on Sep 23, 2016

The Mandela Effect, is perhaps, one of the most shocking, overwhelming and most confounding certainties that can penetrate the human mind so harshly that it can cause a small awakening within an individual, or, cause one to denounce such wild theories and use the confabulation argument via Wikipedia on every single effect despite the growing mass of evidence that something is clearly altering recorded history.

For many of us, the Mandela Effect has had a profound influence in our lives since discovering it. Life was for lack of a better term "normal" before the Mandela effect, but after coming in contact with this, it has caused many of us, including myself, to question my own beliefs on how this universe functions and my role in it. The Mandela effect has the strike of a 1,000 tons of dynamite on the human psyche, but nothing in comparison to what I am going to talk to you here tonight. This is a rabbit hole and it goes deep!

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

BMJ (16th April 2017), DNA (16th April 2017), gaiagirl (5th August 2017), Inversion (16th April 2017), Noelle (26th April 2017), Zampano (1st May 2017)

9. Link to Post #245
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

South America is now located in a diffrent place than I remember... Egypt also looks out of place, it seems more north than I remember... Everything is different ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

BMJ (30th April 2017), DNA (30th April 2017), Noelle (30th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #246
    Thanks

I remember Dolores Cannon saying we are moving into a new earth, some would notice the shift some would not ... The new earth where everything seems a bit different ...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

BMJ (30th April 2017), DNA (6th May 2017), gaiagirl (5th August 2017), sunwings (8th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #247
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)

Mandela MAILBAG #7, Rodin's The Thinker has changed, C3PO golden leg, 52 states in the USA, Home Depot name change.
    The thinking man always had his hand balled in a fist ...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

BMJ (7th May 2017), DNA (6th May 2017), Noelle (7th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #248
    Thanks

Yeah, my says im different, she cant put her finger on it ... I I'm finding people with an M in their palm see the mandela effect more than those who don't ... I think a bunch of us were shifted from another earth , it happens in a blink and returning to the normal time can happen for a brief moment... the painting of the creation of david in our living room has changed, we have had it for 15 years, now its different, god is reaching over instead of down ... it's a huge canvas painting 48x60...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

BMJ (7th May 2017), DNA (8th May 2017), Noelle (7th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #249
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Quote Posted by BMJ (here)

Mandela MAILBAG #7, Rodin's The Thinker has changed, C3PO golden leg, 52 states in the USA, Home Depot name change.
    The thinking man always had his hand balled in a fist ...
    Well, this is a mistake, and is probably caused by the commonest angles from which pictures of the statue are taken. For example, a gelatin silver print by Marcel Hutin taken at the inauguration of The Thinker at the Panthéon on April 21, 1906 (reprinted in Antoinette Le Normand-Romain’s book Rodin, Abbeville Press, 2013, p. 339) is taken from the right and below, where the difference is not obvious between a clenched fist and the actual pose. The difference lies simply in the position of the ends of the fingers: bent at right angles or not? It is an easy supposition/mistake to make, especially as the clenched fist is, to anyone’s spontaneous thinking, much the likelier of the two. But that is what artists tend to do: the unlikely, unspontaneous thing.

I listened to that video, and did not miss the Freudian slip in the introduction: ‘close your mind’ at 1:45 – he actually says ‘close your mind’; did you hear that? He meant close your eyes and open your mind, but it came out horribly wrong. None of his book quotes or web pages can adequately contradict the above explanation. And yes, you can even write a great poem or piece of literature based on mistakes of this kind. Sometimes it will be a genuine mistake to be corrected, but sometimes the author has no choice but to leave it as it is. At other times, it may be deliberate, i.e. fiction, i.e. based on something else. For all we know, Rodin may have started out with the clenched fist and modified the position somewhere along the way.

Another consideration is specific to the bronze cast, which is endlessly reproducible - and modifiable. If you wanted to make a Thinker with clenched fist, you would make a mould from which to make a plaster cast; you would then modify the fingers on the plaster cast, and finally you would make a mould of that, from which to cast a bronze. It requires some effort, but financially the plagiarism might be well worth the effort for a sculptor with no talent of his own, who actually doesn’t need to be a sculptor at all. Hence if the world is flooded with fake Rodins, it may be that many of these are not faithful reproductions anyway.
    https://www.theguardian.com/culture/...sfeatures.arts

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

BMJ (7th May 2017), DNA (8th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #250
    Thanks

Have you seen the maps ??? The gulf of New Mexico is now jokingly called the lake of New Mexico... Australia is totally too far north ...the point is reality doesn't match most peoples memories ... a vast group remembers the same glitch, one would think at least one person would remember luke I am your daddy, luke I am your kin , luke I am your blood, nope they all remember the exact same reality... pass around a sentence in a room of people and when it gets back its altered , in this case it remains exact collectively ... a mass scale of people who don't know each other, from every age group, from different continents, all remember a reality that has been altered ...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

BMJ (8th May 2017), DNA (8th May 2017)

21. Link to Post #251
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Have you seen the maps ??? The gulf of New Mexico is now jokingly called the lake of New Mexico... Australia is totally too far north ...the point is reality doesn't match most peoples memories ... a vast group remembers the same glitch, one would think at least one person would remember luke I am your daddy, luke I am your kin , luke I am your blood, nope they all remember the exact same reality... pass around a sentence in a room of people and when it gets back its altered , in this case it remains exact collectively ... a mass scale of people who don't know each other, from every age group, from different continents, all remember a reality that has been altered ...
    Gulf of New Mexico is now Lake of New Mexico? I'm confused.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

BMJ (8th May 2017), Bruno (8th May 2017), DNA (8th May 2017)

23. Link to Post #252
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,955 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)

Hi Lady, Sup Ghost
    I fully think there is something to this Mandela Effect and Bill has said the same on various threads, but that being said the deal with maps now being incongruous with past maps has to do with maps of the past grossly misrepresenting the world. Here is Bill's response to this issue on page 1 of this thread and it is a top notch summary of the situation. Please watch the short video Bill gave it is fracking awesome. Peace!

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Well, we do have to be careful about that kind of thing. There are many different kinds of map projections, none of them 'accurate'.

Regarding timeline jumps, seeing something in an old newspaper or encyclopedia really isn't proof at all. If the timeline jumped, the newspapers and encyclopedias would jump as well. Occam's Razor says it's FAR more likely that an old newspaper would have had an understandable typo in it (Fruit for Froot, etc). No 'proof' there.

But it's an interesting argument that our memories wouldn't necessarily have 'jumped' in the same way, as our memories are almost certainly non-physical things.

I read a fascinating discussion (and I'll see if I can find it) between some highly experienced — and educated, smart and sane — Mars image researchers, back in 2009-10. They were 100% certain that a certain image had changed. When they went back to look at their own personal hard copy printouts — they had changed as well.

All they had left was their memories, and they couldn't prove a thing.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (8th May 2017), Bruno (8th May 2017), Noelle (8th May 2017), TargeT (9th May 2017)

25. Link to Post #253
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Hi Lady, Sup Ghost
    I fully think there is something to this Mandela Effect and Bill has said the same on various threads, but that being said the deal with maps now being incongruous with past maps has to do with maps of the past grossly misrepresenting the world. Here is Bill's response to this issue on page 1 of this thread and it is a top notch summary of the situation. Please watch the short video Bill gave it is fracking awesome. Peace!

Well, we do have to be careful about that kind of thing. There are many different kinds of map projections, none of them 'accurate'.

Regarding timeline jumps, seeing something in an old newspaper or encyclopedia really isn't proof at all. If the timeline jumped, the newspapers and encyclopedias would jump as well. Occam's Razor says it's FAR more likely that an old newspaper would have had an understandable typo in it (Fruit for Froot, etc). No 'proof' there.

But it's an interesting argument that our memories wouldn't necessarily have 'jumped' in the same way, as our memories are almost certainly non-physical things.

I read a fascinating discussion (and I'll see if I can find it) between some highly experienced — and educated, smart and sane — Mars image researchers, back in 2009-10. They were 100% certain that a certain image had changed. When they went back to look at their own personal hard copy printouts — they had changed as well.

Sorry. I should have been more clear. I'm not really doubting the Mandela Effect; I actually think it's super-fascinating. I was just confused about the maps and, more specifically, the name of gulf/lake mentioned in the post (New Mexico). Maybe this was discussed earlier in the thread (have not had a chance to read all of the posts yet). Thanks for the video. I will watch it this afternoon, after I finish listening to Bill's DarkJournalist interview.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

BMJ (8th May 2017), Bruno (8th May 2017), DNA (8th May 2017)

27. Link to Post #254
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Hi Lady, Sup Ghost

Ok, that was a short video, so I watched it. Blown away, yet again! I have looked at maps my whole life. I've just always been into geography and travel. Lately, when I look at Russia and European countries, more times than not, I find myself asking "has it always been located there?" or questioning my recall of the size of one the countries.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

BMJ (8th May 2017), Bruno (8th May 2017), DNA (8th May 2017), muxfolder (10th May 2017)

29. Link to Post #255
    Thanks

a bunch of people are joking about it, because its so closed in looking now ...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

BMJ (13th May 2017), DNA (12th May 2017), Noelle (9th May 2017)

31. Link to Post #256
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

This is Trending #1 on Reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffe...ottle_changed/

Herbal Essence Vs Herbal Essences

I have looked into it and I can see a re branding of the product bu no name change. The bottle, logo and flavours were changed but no name.

I remember Herbal essence

People have found old 1970´s adverts showing Herbal Essence.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

BMJ (13th May 2017), DNA (12th May 2017), ghostrider (13th May 2017), Manasaki (15th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #257
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

This is a 30 minute BBC 4 Radio Programme all about the Mandela Effect!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08pdy0f

Click image for larger version

Name:	mandela radio.JPG
Views:	63
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	35264

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

BMJ (13th May 2017), DNA (12th May 2017), Nick Matkin (12th May 2017), Noelle (12th May 2017)

35. Link to Post #258
    Thanks

I have had the same phone number for over 10 years, my bill is always due on the 6th of every month, I went to pay it and the lady said it was due on the 13th, argued a little, I've always paid on the 6th, I get a text message on the 6th by 1159pm to avoid s service interruption, she checked her computer again and said no its always the 13th, she told me to come back on the 13th ... my wife's has changed as well, little changes no one questions ... the lady checked my history and told me my due date has always been the 13th ... the mandela effect is a real phenomenon ... I bought the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the famous quote was Run you fools, now its Fly you fools ... I watch it once a week, my all time favorite ... the effect seems to change when you notice it, once observed, everything changes and the mandela effect kicks in full force ...there are no answers, only speculation, two timelines are interwoven, or some people here are not from this timeline. ..

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

BMJ (13th May 2017), DNA (13th May 2017), gaiagirl (5th August 2017)

37. Link to Post #259
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

There is an old video of the TV character ALF singing old time rock n roll with sunglasses... also Heidi Klum in a white (not pink) shirt. Here is another clip with the altered pink shirt version followed by an old clip with the character is sunglasses and a white shirt. . In another video, two girls post a parody in 2009 and I watched their white shirts turn pink...https://youtu.be/jkQXcBKu2DQ.. Sorry if my video links are not correct, but this stuff is seriously freaking me out. What is the real point???

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

BMJ (13th May 2017), DNA (13th May 2017), ghostrider (17th May 2017), sunwings (13th May 2017)

39. Link to Post #260
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

This is just so blatant - obviously we are being tampered with. Here is a Glee version.. with sunglasses . httphttps://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.afashionfriend.co.za%2Fsites%2 Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fblog%2Ftom-cruise-risky-business.jpg&f=1 A Halloween costume.. And here is a snippet from Wikipedia describing Arrested Development, "Development Arrested", Ted is dressed like Tom Cruise (sunglasses, collar up, no pants) under the "Risky Business" banner. He can be heard saying "I couldn't see through the glasses and I slid into the ladder", implying he (unsuccessfully) attempted to re-create the famous "sliding in front of the stairs" scene from the movie, in front of the ladder. There is no way that anyone can deny the scene has been purposefully altered.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

BMJ (13th May 2017), DNA (13th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 25 LastLast