+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 LastLast

Thread: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

1. Link to Post #81
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Default Re: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    I was concerned about the closing of book stores and the move to digital. It gives them the power to change history without burning books. They just go in a rewrite it. They seem to have changed a lot of trivial things such as slogans and product names to see how the world will react.
    Actually Savannah, you have hit on a very important point here. Not just bookstores, but also libraries and archives.

For years, in the archival and library professions, there has been this INSANE frantic rush and push to digitize collections and then destroy the originals or store them for "preservation" in secured locations inaccessible to the public. Those few in the profession who dared question this obvious insanity were shut down VERY quickly. The drivers and funders of this agenda were the Carnegie, Mellon, Ford, and most especially, Gates Foundations.

Scholarly articles about this are hidden behind paywalls, but there is one remaining open access reference I could find referring to this drive here and the relevant quote is:

Quote The growing urge to digitize and then discard the books in libraries is also based on the ideology of replication. There is nothing wrong with digitizing books and newspapers as long as it never becomes a pretext to destroy the originals. They are the real matter of which real history is made.
    This is mainstream discourse, so something like a discussion of the Mandela effect would be dismissed outright in that arena, but it is interesting to juxtapose the mainstream agenda to digitize and then either destroy or lock away originals from public access with this phenomenon. The mainstream occurrences tend to support alteration of digital data, but of course do not account for the Memory alteration aspect, which is a whole other can of worms.
    Last edited by arwen; 19th June 2016 at 15:12.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

avid (19th June 2016), bennycog (22nd August 2016), Bill Ryan (19th June 2016), bluestflame (3rd July 2016), BMJ (19th June 2016), Daughter of Time (25th July 2016), DNA (20th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2016), Herv้ (19th June 2016), Holly Lindin (7th November 2016), Icare (29th December 2021), Inversion (19th June 2016), Nan (20th June 2016), naste.de.lumina (30th June 2016), Savannah (19th June 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Shannon (30th June 2016), skyflower (19th June 2016), sunwings (20th June 2016), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Excellent observation, arwen. I'm thinking a lot of the language change, could be just that. Language does change over the centuries, doesn't it? Texting seems to have destroyed what we know as "language". I still like to sit down & write a personal note to friends; maybe I'm just old-fashioned!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

arwen (19th June 2016), BMJ (20th June 2016), DNA (20th June 2016), Inversion (20th June 2016), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Even Fritz Springmeier has now weighed in on this so-called "Mandela effect".

He writes from his Christian perspective, of course, but in my view he has identified the key component of the manipulability of digital data as being a factor.

He posted this today:
    Quote Fritz Artz Springmeier

A NEW PSYOP OF CHAOS v. CHRIST, THE SAME YEST., TODAY, & FOREVER: A message on Satan's World, the MANDELA EFFECT.(20 JUNE '16) In Scripture & our spiritual walk we know that God Almighty and Christ don't shift or change. For instance HEB 8:13, "Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, and today, and forever." And JAS 1:17b, "...the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." So when we see history being manipulated in front of our eyes, we see the precursor to Satan's grand finale, the great deceptions of the end times with the Anti Christ.

THE MANDELA (aka Quantum) EFFECT. "The Phenomenon where a group of people discover that a global fact- one they feel they know to be true and have specific memories for has apparently changed in the world around them."

HEY LOOK AT THIS!- - People have been calling my attention to big changes this last month that are occurring all over. Dolores asked me about MT 9:17, what did Jesus say new wine was put in? Of course I thought of "new wineskins" which is how it has traditionally been translated. She said check your KJV (obtained in 2004) and it did indeed say "bottles". But my NKJV which I got in 1983 still said "wineskins". Bottles is a "stupid" translation that makes no sense, in fact my KJ Bible has a note to the side discussing the change, obviously someone realized people would notice the change. So what's new, they are trying to change the Bible??---that has been going the entire 20th century. But recently, the World controllers have been actively changing many things---rewriting history in a thousand ways--I have been concerned that this would happen with everything being recorded on computers--now history can be rewritten with a few strokes of key board. And this chaos of the past has been given a name the Mandela effect.

A FRIEND CHRIS ENCOURAGES ME TO WRITE SOMETHING. I brother in Christ encouraged me to write about the Mandela Effect. He described it so well I will reuse his own description: "Some people are trying to debunk this phenomena claiming it is not true and many Christians try to use the excuse that the lady who coined the term Mandela Effect has ties to the occult. Regardless of if that is indeed true it does not negate the facts that this phenomena is truly occurring and is real. I have very clear distinct memories on certain things and no one can persuade me to believe that those memories were false or it was a misperception."

"Here is the most current example regarding the JFK assassination film. I watched that film about 500 times over the years and the motorcade always contained only four people. Driver- William Greer, Passenger- Governor John Connaly, JFK & Jackie. Now all known footage of that event show a six person car which completely blew my mind. There was always a theory that the driver shot JFK and that would have never been plausible if two additional people were between JFK & Jackie. The majority of all people commenting on Reddit and Youtube also know for a fact that the motorcade only contained four people.

CHRIS CONT. "So some people believe that CERN opened some type of portal to create an alternate timeline and others believe this is the beginning of the lying wonders and deception that will accompany the arrival of the antichrist. [The explanation is probably not so extreme as an alternate timeline--what we are seeing is simply a massive manipulation of the record of past events. It shows the power of the World controllers. One example is how the mainstream media can twist & spin everything they report on Trump to be a negative. And in spite of their constant hammering, many Americans support him! They are finally seeing through the manipulation!!]

Here are more examples:

• Star Wars- Empire Strikes Back...Most popular movie quote- "Luke, I am your Father" but now in every known copy in existence the dialogue says "No, I am your father". Whether it is a DVD or a twenty year old VHS copy. A Google search currently displays articles claiming this was a misquote for years and it always said No and not Luke. I was able to find a clip of James Earl Jones where he specifically confirms he said Luke, I am your father.

• Also all copies in existence including old VHS and Laserdiscs of "Interview With A Vampire" are now called "Interview With The Vampire" -The Vampire Chronicles

• All copies of Forrest Gump now say Life was like a box of chocolates instead of Life is like a box of chocolates.

• The famous Field of Dreams line "If you build it, they will come" is now "If you build it, he will come"

• The Berenstein Bears apparently were always called The Berenstain Bears.

• All copies of Silence of the Lambs now say "Good evening" instead of "Hello Clarice" and a current Google search will also confirm this has been a misquote for years. How can millions of people misquote "Good evening" as "Hello Clarice"?

• All copies of Snow White now say "Magic, Mirror" instead of "Mirror, Mirror"

• Cup of Noodles is now Cup Noodles with no evidence in existence that it was called Cup of Noodles.

• Reddi Whip is now called "Reddi Wip" with no evidence it was ever called Reddi Whip and even super old ads will display the image as Reddi Wip.

• Febreeze is now called "Febreze" with no evidence it was ever called Febreeze.

• Desi Arnez is now Desi Arnaz
    • Steven Segal is now Steven Seagal
    • Shannon Doherty is now spelled Shannen Doherty
    • Reba McIntyre is now spelled Reba McEntire
    • Christopher Reeves is now spelled Christopher Reeve
    • Rod Sterling is now spelled Rod Serling

WHERE ELSE ARE WE WARNED? Only the Word of God warns mankind of the end times deceptions that accompany the Anti Christ: "And then the lawless one [Anti Christ] will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. The coming of the lawless one [Anti Christ] is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the LOVE OF THE TRUTH, that they might be saved."(2 THES 2:10, emphasis on "love of the truth" mine.) Cling to the truth brothers and sisters. Love that truth. You know what happened, in JFK's motorcade. You know that Forrest Gump said, "Life is like a box of chocolates." We are not in an alternate universe, we are in an age of deception.
    The source of his post can be found here.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

BMJ (21st June 2016), DNA (21st June 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2016), Houman (25th July 2016), Inversion (20th June 2016), Shannon (30th June 2016), sunwings (20th June 2016), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

7. Link to Post #84
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Since it's been confirmed by the scientists that we're living in a simulation, maybe the main computer was rebooted and some data were changed. Only some of remember some of the things in the previous reboot though we were not supposed to.
    Last edited by muxfolder; 20th June 2016 at 21:11.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

DNA (21st June 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2016), Holly Lindin (7th November 2016), Inversion (20th June 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Shannon (30th June 2016), sunwings (20th June 2016), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Let's hear it for Libraries & books!!!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

arwen (21st June 2016), BMJ (21st June 2016), DNA (21st June 2016), Icare (29th December 2021), Shannon (30th June 2016), Snoweagle (17th July 2016), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 184 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Folks, read this carefully: I'd quite like to put this on record.

My own concern is that we might be getting pulled BACK into a NEGATIVE timeline. That's all crazy stuff, too, but may not be impossible.

Reference: http://projectcamelot.org/t1v83.html
    Several years ago I read Chet Snow's book "Mass Dreams of the Future". Rather than doing past life regressions, he asked people to view their future lives. He found that many people were describing similar scenarios. There were three scenarios that he described. Bear with me if this is wrong -- it was years ago -- but I believe the three scenarios were people living on space ships under tough conditions, people living in domed cities because of tough environmental conditions, and people living in small groups outside of domes roughing it out. It was a negative future.

I have received Chet and his wife Kallista's annual newsletter for several years. They don't discuss his book in it. It is about their other interests and their upcoming seminars. But a couple of years ago, he made an exception. He wrote that after writing Mass Dreams, he doubted if what he wrote was coming true. It seemed that things were improving for humanity. He had not seen the bad signs that would have happened by then. But he said that now he did feel that things were developing along the lines of his book. He felt that there was a grace period of about 10 years in the 1990's, but it was a window that closed again, and he felt we are on track for the scenarios in his book.

So I guess it is possible to get pulled back into a negative reality, but perhaps also possible to go back into a postive one.
    Last edited by Sunny; 21st June 2016 at 21:01. Reason: spelled a name wrong

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

BMJ (21st June 2016), DNA (21st June 2016), Inversion (21st June 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), sunwings (21st June 2016), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Okay, I just read an article: Jane Goodall Says Zoo Had No Choice But to Kill Harambe the Gorilla

I thought, what? I remember Jane Goodall being dead, killed by poachers quite some time so I immediately checked online if others had detected this as a Mandela Effect and sure enough a number have.

Crazy stuff, really.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st July 2016), BMJ (22nd June 2016), DNA (23rd June 2016), Icare (29th December 2021), Inversion (22nd June 2016), Savannah (22nd June 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Shannon (30th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    Hmmmmmmm. Although I do believe in alternate timelines, probabilities, or something akin to that, I'm not so sure what is mentioned in the video (posted above) is proof of that. At least half of the stuff he mentions as having been changed from how he remembers it, ........ well, my memory is that it's always been the same way as it is now. For instance, I remember:

Charles Shulz, not Charles Schultz
    Jif peanut butter, not Jiffy
    Cap'n Crunch, not Captain Crunch
    "If you build it he will come", not "they will come".
    Oscar Mayer, not Oscar Meyer
    Skechers shoes, not Sketchers
    Looney Tunes, not Looney Toons.
    Diff'rent Strokes, not Different Strokes
    Evel Knievel, not Evil Knievel

A few of the other examples I'm just not that familiar with to really have a memory of. Again, I do think anything is possible, and things can literally change. But it's also true that our brain doesn't always register what is really "there". That's why multiple people will have different memories of the same event.

So, who knows?

How old are you?

Wonder if age has anything to do with this?

16. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Quote Posted by ZooLife (here)
    Okay, I just read an article: Jane Goodall Says Zoo Had No Choice But to Kill Harambe the Gorilla

I thought, what? I remember Jane Goodall being dead, killed by poachers quite some time so I immediately checked online if others had detected this as a Mandela Effect and sure enough a number have.

Crazy stuff, really.
    Follow up:

I should clarify, I don't remember her death, my memory is of my Dad telling me about her death when I was a young girl fascinated by all things gorilla and particularly mountain gorillas.

Now after doing a little more reading I could be mistaken, I could be confusing Jane Goodall with Dian Fossey. It looks less like a Mandela Effect now, I will chalk it up to morning brain.

Hope this doesn't diminish the thread in any way, it's fascinating stuff people are posting here.
    Last edited by ZooLife; 22nd June 2016 at 19:46.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

arwen (23rd June 2016), DNA (23rd June 2016), Icare (29th December 2021), Inversion (22nd June 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Shannon (30th June 2016)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

A post from David Ickes headline page a couple days ago......

Cern Unleashed - 'Gotthard Tunnel Ritual Reveals Portal To The Underworld'

By David on 20 June 2016 GMT Satanism, Symbolism

Bizarre Opening Ceremony For Gotthard Base Tunnel In Switzerland

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (23rd June 2016), Inversion (23rd June 2016), naste.de.lumina (30th June 2016), Savannah (1st July 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Shannon (30th June 2016), Snoweagle (17th July 2016)

20. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Crazy stuff, really.
    Follow up:

I should clarify, I don't remember her death, my memory is of my Dad telling me about her death when I was a young girl fascinated by all things gorilla and particularly mountain gorillas.

Now after doing a little more reading I could be mistaken, I could be confusing Jane Goodall with Dian Fossey. It looks less like a Mandela Effect now, I will chalk it up to morning brain.

Hope this doesn't diminish the thread in any way, it's fascinating stuff people are posting here.
    Not at all, it actually adds a very important dimension to this thread. When I saw your post about Jane Goodall, I also had the same "Wait, what?" response, as I also remembered Jane Goodall being killed by poachers. My memory was based on seeing the film Gorillas in the Mist several years ago.

So like you, I did a search and found that it was indeed Dian Fossey who the film was about. Jane Goodall also happened to do a lot of public research on monkeys, chimpanzees, etc, and speaks here about her work.

What your post highlights very crucially is the aspect of our MEMORY, and the fact that it can be fallible. There is also the subject of CONTESTED history, where people have conflicting memories and experiences, which lead to conflicting narratives.

I am paraphrasing here from a citation in my book, from an unpublished paper which highlights the critical role that our memories play.

Quote Menhart noted that memory is comprised of several parts, and that it can be rigid and unable to be changed, or it can be fluid, and upon influence, be able to be changed. There are three types of memory - sensory (where a memories can be evoked from a cue from the senses such as sight, smell, sound), short term memory (which lasts for approximately 20 seconds, and unless that information is integrated, it can be lost), and long-term memory, which is the memory type relevant to this discussion.

Long term memory can be Procedural (where we use memory to learn how to perform tasks, such as learning to drive a car, and once integrated, this type of memory becomes automatic); Declarative (which is simply memory by rote - learning multipilcation, names, dates, etc) and Episodic (which remembers events and how they affect us personally).

So Episodic memory is what we are dealing with here. Menhert described how when we consider memory, we also need to include FORGETTING which can occur when there is a lack of retrieval cue to trigger the memory. People can trigger memories in each other, where they collectively shared an experience, and conflicts and differences in memory are enrichments to the narratives of our cultural heritage.

(Source: Menhert, A. (2011). Memory and heritage: how memory functions and how it can be used in heritage - Chief Albert Luthuli as a case study. Unpublished paper presented to the Museums and Memory workshop, 18 February 2011, Cape Town.)
    UNESCO has a Memory of the World programme, which tells us how important the aspect of Memory, especially recorded memory, is to them.

For me personally, most of the items referenced in the so-called "Mandela effect" have no meaning, as things like Bears and Looney tunes are not in my cultural heritage landscape, we did not have those shows and products here, so I have been unable to relate personally to this "Mandela effect", except for the actual Mandela aspect, where I seemed to have a childhood memory where he had died and there were riots, and then one week later he was back again, but it was my own memory that could have been flawed.

Memories can be changed and altered by ourselves, for a variety of reasons. I would personally prefer a more systematic method of dealing with the "Mandela effect", because the existing possibilities offered so far - timeline changes, timeline splicing, memory alterations and so on are mostly only accounted for by ideas PLANTED, predictive programming wise, through films such as Dark City, and TV series such as Flashforward and especially Fringe.

Predictive programming leads us to the fallacy of confirmation bias, and it would be good to have that aspect taken into account, while juxtaposing that with other data from Project Looking Glass, and what Bill Ryan mentions earlier in this thread here.

Having said that, I am really glad this thread was started, as it is asking all the right questions. Most of the accounts dealing with this syndrome out there tend to be speculative, and subject to confirmation bias.

OK, will get off my soap box now.
    Last edited by arwen; 23rd June 2016 at 08:43.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

DNA (23rd June 2016), Inversion (23rd June 2016), ZooLife (24th June 2016)

22. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

We are "Happy" at CERN

Check out Santa Claus at 2.30 minutes. This video was published in "4th November 2014"

Published on 3 Nov 2014

Take a "Happy" tour of some of CERN's famous sites! Video by an international group of students and features students, staff, and members of the larger CERN community.

Featuring "Happy" by Pharrell Williams and directed by CERN technical student Michal Laskowski.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (23rd June 2016), Inversion (23rd June 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), ZooLife (24th June 2016)

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

BEWARE: THERE IS SWEARING / CURSING IN THIS PRESENTATION.

Published on 21 Jun 2016

More Mandela Bible Changes with Mary now a Saint! 1.00 MINUTES OR SO

More strange skies.

A disturbing video on D Wave Quantum Computing and it's implications for altering reality. 19.00 MINUTES

An explanation of 'Yellow Rose for Texas' POV on where and what this reality is really all about.

for all links and images please visit: http://www.lisamharrison.com/2016/06/...

Part of the above presentation:

Quantum Computing – Artificial Intelligence Is Here

Published on 25 Aug 2015

Geordie Rose, Founder of D-Wave (recent clients are Google and NASA) believes that the power of quantum computing is that we can `exploit parallel universes’ to solve problems that we have no other means of confirming. Simply put, quantum computers can think exponentially faster and simultaneously such that as they mature they will out pace us. Listen to his talk now!
    Last edited by BMJ; 24th June 2016 at 15:29.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Carmody (3rd July 2016), DNA (25th June 2016), genevieve (24th June 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

26. Link to Post #94
    South Africa Avalon Member louisecroukamp's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi All,
    My name is Louise. I brand new member, just got my membership today in fact, thank you Avalon.

I must tell you guys that I have experienced time loops / jumps etc, even had physical objects disappear from my room, never to be found again... I will blog about those experiences in more detail soon.

For now though, I am absolutely mystified by this Mandela Effect experience as I clearly remember a large amount of the things that have changed.

I one that hit the hardest was our solar systems location in the Milkyway Galaxy.

(hope this link works, lol, I'm new at this)

I clearly, 100% remember that we were located at the very tip of the Sagittarius arm on the outskirts of the galaxy, close to the large cloud. I nearly died of shock when I saw that we are now on the other side of the galaxy, smack in the middle on the Orion arm. This really has me speechless, I have searched my behind off for any proof of the old location to no avail. How even?

After many hours of watching examples and researching changes I know for sure have changed, I sat and thought long and hard about how this could be possible. I'm a Libra, so I must look at every angle possible, I do this until I drive myself mad.

My main argument, after reading many comments about us being confused and having bad memories, is this:
    How is it that all who remember the differences, remember the exact same differences? All who remember the current examples, remember the exact same thing. With no in-between...

I mean, if the quote is: "If you build it, they will come" replaced with "If you build it, he will come", then why do we all remember only those two options? What are the chances that no one remembers them; she; others; all; some... Etc

Is that possible, I've never seen everyone has the exact same confusion...

To me this seems like an experiment on a mass scale. The mass amount of YouTube coverage is the best way to gather Intel on what percentage of their test subjects were effected and in which way...

Or a time line change. Those are the only logical conclusions I can think of.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to louisecroukamp For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2016), Daughter of Time (25th July 2016), DNA (30th June 2016), Herv้ (30th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th July 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Shannon (30th June 2016), Snoweagle (17th July 2016)

28. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Yes! We have had some strange experiences like that:

My brother was in bed, it was around 10pm, when he saw the lights of a car pulling into his driveway. The driver got out out of the car, shut the car door and started calling out his name from the gate. My brother decided not to answer as the visitor was unannounced at a late hour and he did not recognize the voice. The next day he checked the cameras and there was no evidence of any visitor whatsoever, BUT he saw himself walk past the camera. He was in bed, so that was not possible.

I experienced an entire day that I lived two years ago, right down to the news articles I read and YouTube videos I watched. Even my phones apps went back in time. I checked for updates and there were none. I told my husband that the Internet uploaded the wrong backup or something. It was mental. His phones apps were different versions to mine. We lost our minds.

My husband had a clear memory of being in Antarctica, with Vladimir Putin, operating Haarp. I asked him how it worked and he explained it to me as if he was remembering that exact day. I told him that he has never been to Antarctica, nevermind even met Vladimir and he looked at me totally confused... It was crazy. He had more memories like that the same weekend. It was the same weekend that I lived the same day twice... This was about 3 months ago.

We have had more experiences like this in the past few months.

It's scary and exciting all at the same time. Hard to explain...

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to louisecroukamp For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st July 2016), bennycog (22nd August 2016), BMJ (1st July 2016), Daughter of Time (25th July 2016), DNA (30th June 2016), Herv้ (30th June 2016), Icare (29th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th July 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Shannon (30th June 2016), sunwings (1st July 2016)

30. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Thank you Louise, some wonderful examples. I really appreciate personal examples like the ones you shared.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2016), louisecroukamp (30th June 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Shannon (30th June 2016)

32. Link to Post #97
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    We are "Happy" at CERN

Check out Santa Claus at 2.30 minutes. This video was published in "4th November 2014"

Published on 3 Nov 2014

Take a "Happy" tour of some of CERN's famous sites! Video by an international group of students and features students, staff, and members of the larger CERN community.

Featuring "Happy" by Pharrell Williams and directed by CERN technical student Michal Laskowski.
    Oy that was hard to watch...I got to about 54 seconds.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2016), DNA (30th June 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

34. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

It's my pleasure, thank you for sharing these experiences with me. I am truly blessed that we don't have to feel so alone anymore... It's scary sometimes.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to louisecroukamp For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2016), Citizen No2 (1st July 2016), DNA (30th June 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Shannon (1st July 2016)

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Alterations in the timeline happen all of the time according to the Seth Material by Jane Roberts. The difference with what Seth speaks of and this Mandela effect people are now talking about are in how our consciousness deals with it.
    The Jane Robert's "Unknown Reality Volume One and Two" point to the past and future being fluid and alterable due to string theory, and yet string theory in a theoretical sense is never mentioned.
    Seth states that different realities that agree on enough certain tenants will align and join.
    Seth states it's like a river, a large river and this large river will have smaller tributaries flowing off from it making smaller rivers, these smaller rivers will have more tributaries coming off from it in the form of creeks. It is not uncommon for two creeks to meet and merge, or for two small rivers to meet and converge, and or any combination of what has been mentioned.
    From what Seth states, this happens ALL the time. And we are not usually aware of it, due to the change being too small, and or our memories having a consensus in terms of what will be remembered.

What is different in terms of the Seth Material and this Mandela effect, is that it seems there is not a consensus decision being made in the collective unconscious. We are having memories of various realities among various groups of people, and this screams of some kind of technological tampering.

Avalon has seen it's fair share of "timeline" threads and for the most part I've never bit. I've always felt that spirit would supersede science in this respect, and that what ever timeline alterations were occurring would have to be okayed on a spiritual level, and thus a consensus of the collective unconscious would take place and we would all agree on reality. But if we are now NOT all agreeing on reality, I'm a little troubled as to how far this could go, and have THEY figured out a way for technologically altering or combining realities thus superseding spiritual laws.

Is this CERN? Project Pegasus? The Montauk Project? The Philadelphia Experiment? Tesla Technology?

For an introduction to the Mandela Effect see the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIjqZEAIkgE
    interesting questions DNA. Who can really say what's going on at CERN? My guess is that their using the stolen Tesla data to open portals and/or manipulate the grid.

I totally agree with Roberts' view of alternate timelines, that past and future are fluid, though I'm not on board with that "altering the past" actually means what it implies. My issue with the Mandela effect is the stories I've read this far all have to do with American pop culture being altered, and our memory can paint an inaccurate picture at times.
    I'd be more interested to read stories of timeline issues of a more global or even personal nature.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2016), DNA (1st July 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Shannon (1st July 2016)

38. Link to Post #100
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by seah (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Alterations in the timeline happen all of the time according to the Seth Material by Jane Roberts. The difference with what Seth speaks of and this Mandela effect people are now talking about are in how our consciousness deals with it.
    The Jane Robert's "Unknown Reality Volume One and Two" point to the past and future being fluid and alterable due to string theory, and yet string theory in a theoretical sense is never mentioned.
    Seth states that different realities that agree on enough certain tenants will align and join.
    Seth states it's like a river, a large river and this large river will have smaller tributaries flowing off from it making smaller rivers, these smaller rivers will have more tributaries coming off from it in the form of creeks. It is not uncommon for two creeks to meet and merge, or for two small rivers to meet and converge, and or any combination of what has been mentioned.
    From what Seth states, this happens ALL the time. And we are not usually aware of it, due to the change being too small, and or our memories having a consensus in terms of what will be remembered.

What is different in terms of the Seth Material and this Mandela effect, is that it seems there is not a consensus decision being made in the collective unconscious. We are having memories of various realities among various groups of people, and this screams of some kind of technological tampering.

Avalon has seen it's fair share of "timeline" threads and for the most part I've never bit. I've always felt that spirit would supersede science in this respect, and that what ever timeline alterations were occurring would have to be okayed on a spiritual level, and thus a consensus of the collective unconscious would take place and we would all agree on reality. But if we are now NOT all agreeing on reality, I'm a little troubled as to how far this could go, and have THEY figured out a way for technologically altering or combining realities thus superseding spiritual laws.

Is this CERN? Project Pegasus? The Montauk Project? The Philadelphia Experiment? Tesla Technology?

For an introduction to the Mandela Effect see the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIjqZEAIkgE
    interesting questions DNA. Who can really say what's going on at CERN? My guess is that their using the stolen Tesla data to open portals and/or manipulate the grid.

I totally agree with Roberts' view of alternate timelines, that past and future are fluid, though I'm not on board with that "altering the past" actually means what it implies. My issue with the Mandela effect is the stories I've read this far all have to do with American pop culture being altered, and our memory can paint an inaccurate picture at times.
    I'd be more interested to read stories of timeline issues of a more global or even personal nature.

I found this video that has global maps being messed with...no maps ever seem very consistent to me, but this guy says there's some bold changes..

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2016), DNA (1st July 2016), seah (1st July 2016), Snoweagle (17th July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 LastLast