+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 1 8 18 25 LastLast

Thread: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

Recently I came across the whole notion of the Mandela Effect. One of the disconnects that is cited is that many thought Mother Teresa was canonized prior to September 4th of 2016. I am one of those people.

Curiously, I was watching a Bill Murray film from 2014, St. Vincent, where a priest school teacher tells his class that Mother Teresa is the "big MT modern day saint."

I'll admit this is probably a case of a widespread belief not jiving with reality.

The Berenstain (Berenstein) Bears is more significant I think.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norski For This Post:

bennycog (14th August 2016), bluestflame (29th August 2016), BMJ (14th August 2016), Cidersomerset (29th August 2016), DNA (14th August 2016), Inversion (21st August 2016), Shannon (14th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #142
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

I would not know what to call this thing. Mandella effect is a name we should just leave as a name because i think there is so much more behind it. All the changes of names and things are something you cannot specifically use i think. Maybe that is what they want.
    Now the JFK assassination is another thing. there is now six people in the car. which means the conspiracy of the driver shooting JFK is totally nonsense though it still has popped its head up. Staying with the driver shooting JFK the conspiracy theories i remember watching just do not exist.
    Has anyone seen or read the book by Stephen King regarding the JFK assassination? What if instead of stopping his assassination they just changed it so conspiracy theories could have less validation. or this is just what has happened in this frequency.

It is going to take some time to process this place for some people. I certainly do not believe everything i see or hear. I use my heart to try make decisions and i use my heart to try to project good things for those around me. open minded sceptic

Sure go and explore all the things related to the Mandela effect but the questions you ask yourself are only going to be answered by you. Do not lose your head over it, and never fully accept it, just live with it and use it as knowledge that you are growing in this universe.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2016), Cidersomerset (29th August 2016), DNA (16th August 2016), norski (14th August 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Shannon (14th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

As far as I recall, there were always six people in the car.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

bennycog (14th August 2016), BMJ (17th August 2016), Cidersomerset (29th August 2016), DNA (16th August 2016), norski (14th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Thats part of the effect i believe. . do you remember any conspiracy about the driver?
    How far back do you remember that there was a conspiracy about his wife doing it?
    EDIT...
    just wanted to add that the questions are no attack. Im wanting to find out what i can. Because what you remember is totally right. On this time.
    It is either we are both right or i have dropped into the delusion. Which to me it is my truth. You know what i mean
    Last edited by bennycog; 14th August 2016 at 09:00.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th August 2016), DNA (16th August 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

I remember that there were four people in the car, and I was taken a back by the footage showing Jackie shooting JFK "I had never seen that video before" and I watched it several times over, it is not the way the JFK shooting happened in my reality.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

bennycog (22nd August 2016), Cidersomerset (29th August 2016), DNA (17th August 2016), Inversion (17th August 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

I had a experience today. Taking my puppy for a walk on one of my usual routes that I am very familiar with I came to a house I am familiar with because of the rottweiler that resides there, nothing strange at this point the rottweiler was lying on the side of the house having a snooze.
    I come to the next house it used to have a three foot wooden framed and chicken wired fence, (of the typical aussie 1950's style front fence for old fibro houses), but now it has a double brick white painted wall that about 5 foot 8 inches tall with a heavy double sided iron gate of the same height on the driveway. This brick fence looks like as if it's been exposed to the elements for years.
    Thankfully I had been reading about the mandela effect, otherwise I would have had a major WTF moment.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

bennycog (22nd August 2016), Cidersomerset (29th August 2016), DNA (17th August 2016), Inversion (17th August 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I truly recall four people in the car, two in front, Jacky and Jack in the back and two more security agents running along the car but not in the car. I am writing this from childhood memory, not having looked at the video lately. I was young but remember because I liked the guy who had been shot (I did not even know he was a President, being myself a Canadian). I must have felt his vibrations lolllllll
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2016), Cidersomerset (29th August 2016), DNA (17th August 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

LIST of BIBLE Changes - Mandela Effect

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th August 2016), DNA (21st August 2016), Inversion (21st August 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), TODD & NORA (3rd September 2016)

17. Link to Post #149
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Re JFK, there were always 6 people in the car;

JFK & Jackie in the back, Governor Connally and his wife in front of them (middle, on jump seats), two agents in front including William Greer, the driver.

In this frame, Kennedy is about to get hit with the fatal shot to his forehead (from the front); he's already been hit in the front of his throat (near his Adam's apple), and back/shoulder, (from behind) slightly below and to the right of his neck. Connally has also been hit.

Name:  Z312zoom-2.jpg
Views: 5992
Size:  14.2 KB

The slowed & enhanced version of the Zapbruder footage below has had the bottom & right hand side cropped (how convenient!) - it's actually clearer before they did this (almost impossible to find that original version - but it features on the documentary, THE KILLING OF AMERICA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwy6Q9_cUwc

First shot: Fired from behind and misses, striking the pavement (just before the limo goes behind the sign) but Kennedy reacts: he stops waving to the crowd

2nd & 3rd Shots: which was fired from the front, struck Kennedy in the throat (above), with the most logical point of origin being the grassy knoll. The third shot, fired a split second from behind, strikes Connally through the right armpit and chest (as the car emerges from the sign - Kennedy is grasping his throat).

4th shot: came from behind, striking Kennedy in the back, instantly pushing him downward and forward. (This was the path of the remarkable ‘magic bullet’ which supposedly travelled through Kennedy’s body, exiting his throat and striking Connally).

5th and fatal shot: came from the front, striking Kennedy squarely in the right temple, causing massive fracturing, and forcing his head and upper torso violently rearward. The projectile exited from the rear of the head, leaving a wound the size of a fist. Also note the relative angle and position of Kennedy’s head at the point of impact

6th Shot: A half second after the fatal shot to Kennedy’s head, a sixth bullet struck Connally in the right wrist, fired from behind. Seconds after this, Jackie Kennedy attempts to exit the car over the rear boot. (Why would she be trying to get out of the car?)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 21st August 2016 at 14:34.

18. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

I respect your point of view Kiwielf but we have to agree to disagree. My clear memory of the event was firstly the JFK limo was only a four seater with four people in it and not six. And the Zapbruder footage showing Jackie seemingly shooting JFK and slipping the gun between the cushion and JFK back I had never seen before, and had only seen it a few weeks ago for the first time.
    Last edited by BMJ; 22nd August 2016 at 01:37.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

bennycog (22nd August 2016), Cidersomerset (29th August 2016), DNA (21st August 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

20. Link to Post #151
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ahem... - it's not my point of view BMJ - it's history's (well actually, it's Zapbruders). I guess we're on different timelines because nothing in respect to JFK (in my timeline) has changed. And if that's your belief, then we have nothing further to discuss on the subject and I'm not going to argue it. I believe the above image and video clearly shows 6 people. Period.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 21st August 2016 at 17:05.

21. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Ahem... - it's not my point of view BMJ - it's history's (well actually, it's Zapbruders). I guess we're on different timelines because nothing in respect to JFK (in my timeline) has changed. And if that's your belief, then we have nothing further to discuss on the subject and I'm not going to argue it. Period.
    Kiwi, bro, that is what this whole thread is about.
    History having changed for people.
    It doesn't mean it isn't true if history hasn't changed for you.
    This is all subjective and there is no right or wrong, or need for proof here. The only thing we want here is testimonial from folks stating "their" truth.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

bennycog (22nd August 2016), BMJ (22nd August 2016), Cidersomerset (29th August 2016), Holly Lindin (13th March 2017), Inversion (21st August 2016), KiwiElf (21st August 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

23. Link to Post #153
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Exactly my point

24. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Relevant to the topic in this thread.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

BMJ (22nd August 2016), Cidersomerset (29th August 2016), DNA (21st August 2016), Inversion (21st August 2016), Savannah (7th October 2016)

26. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Project Camelot TV forum
    Jay Pee is featured in this discussion, and made some great contributions:

Shift Paradox, Quantum Jump or Mandela Effect?
    PROJECT CAMELOT TV NETWORK LLC
    Quote Streamed live on Aug 19, 2016
    Behind Enemy Lines: Shift Paradox, Quantum Jump or Mandela Effect?

Livestreamed Aug 19, 2016 at 5PM Pacific / 8PM Eastern

Hosted by Brian O, Executive Producer for Project Camelot TV Network

CoHost Panel tentative pending on schedule

CoHosted by ...

Rebecca Jernigan, Host of Journeys with Rebecca on Project Camelot TV Network as well as other radio and television programs - journeyswithrebecca.com

JayPee Host of EVER BEYOND & JOURNEYS with JayPee
    Hosting shows with ALEX COLLIER, SIMON PARKES, JIM NICHOLS, and more - http://178.62.57.183/radio/

TexasShruggedBook from YouTube - youtube.com/user/Teapartycinema/featured

ScarabPerformance from YouTube - youtube.com/channel/UCsxHx_HItZbBdf9k1lFyTfg

Special Guest:

Cynthia Sue Larson, MBA, DD
    Her newest book, "Quantum Jumps," describes the science of instantaneous transformation emerging from the convergence of recent research findings in Physics, Biology, and Psychology.

Web: www.realityshifters.com
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CynthiaSueLarson/featured

OFFICIAL DEFINITION

"The phenomenon where a group of people discover that a global fact - one they feel they know to be true and have specific personal memories for - has apparently changed in the world around them."

Note

Given the nature of the effect, 'evidence' inevitably takes the form of shared personal memories; physical evidence of the previously remembered state is unavailable. If such evidence is discovered, that's proof of an alternative explanation.

"... evidence of the previously remembered state is unavailable.."
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (22nd August 2016), Cidersomerset (29th August 2016), DNA (21st August 2016)

28. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TODD & NORA (here)

Relevant to the topic in this thread.
    It's an excellent interview, thanks Todd and Nora

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

bennycog (22nd August 2016), Cidersomerset (29th August 2016), DNA (22nd August 2016), TODD & NORA (3rd September 2016)

30. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Ahem... - it's not my point of view BMJ - it's history's (well actually, it's Zapbruders). I guess we're on different timelines because nothing in respect to JFK (in my timeline) has changed. And if that's your belief, then we have nothing further to discuss on the subject and I'm not going to argue it. I believe the above image and video clearly shows 6 people. Period.
    I agree Kiwielf, that's the mandela effect in action.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th August 2016), DNA (22nd August 2016), KiwiElf (23rd August 2016)

32. Link to Post #158
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

So I'm randomly surfing youtube...

WTF?

I'm a HUGE scifi nerd.... "Luke, I am your father".... that's the line, there's no way that's not the line

not

"No, I am your father"

ok, consider me very interested in this topic now... jeebus... are we all being gasslighted ??

"if you build it, they will come" ---- another iconic line...

but now it's "he will come" ??

I have little faith in human memory... I know how fluid it can be, certainly there's another explanation?

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    3. For me personally, I remember Adolph Hitler having Brown Hair and Brown Eyes, but apparently this is not the case. Hitler had blue eyes and brown hair.
    I distinctly remember that as well, that it was Ironic that he shared so little with the "master race" ... brown eyes brown hair for sure from what I recall.
    Last edited by TargeT; 23rd August 2016 at 18:27.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bennycog (29th August 2016), BMJ (24th August 2016), Cidersomerset (29th August 2016), DNA (23rd August 2016), Fanna (23rd August 2016), gord (17th October 2016), Holly Lindin (8th November 2016), Inversion (23rd August 2016), KiwiElf (23rd August 2016), muxfolder (26th August 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

34. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Yes and i am positive there were discussions about that too.. Hitlers features compared to the master race they wanted

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

BMJ (29th August 2016), Cidersomerset (29th August 2016), DNA (30th August 2016)

36. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Quote Posted by amor (here)

I truly recall four people in the car, two in front, Jacky and Jack in the
    back and two more security agents running along the car but not in the
    car. I am writing this from childhood memory, not having looked at the
    video lately. I was young but remember because I liked the guy who
    had been shot (I did not even know he was a President, being myself
    a Canadian). I must have felt his vibrations lolllllll
    I cannot say either way as I am now aware there were six people in the car ,
    so cannot remember if I thought it was four or not ...LOL

Jimmy asks Anthony Sanchez the question how many people were in the
    JFK film car 2 , 4 , 6 , or 8 ? approx 104 mins in....Then they talk about
    the Mandela effect , CERN and parallel worlding for around ten minutes.

Which leads in Dulce , time distortions , Phil Schneider and more....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ez-UFO-related.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th August 2016 at 14:09.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (30th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 1 8 18 25 LastLast