+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 1 9 19 25 LastLast

Thread: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks

Default Re: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

this "Mandela Effect" has been happening to me for years...I thought it was just me every time something strange would happen, but now years later I find it is and has been happening to others, also...my first experience was when I went to work for the JC Penney, Inc...in 1971...I was so shocked that they spelled their name Penney...I always thought it was Penny...oh well...I just thought I must have been wrong...so what world is it spelled Penny ...I have not a clue. Now, years later I find all this ...starting with Berenstein Bears...I use to read these books to my children...I know it was Berenstein ...in my world. I am sure my consciousness was in another world, now. Here is one ...that I know for a fact has changed...but you only see the changes if you observed things ...I know the flag of the 3 city states, Washington DC, City of London, and Vatican City...they all used to fly the same flag...Blue Flag with 3 Gold Stars...Now in this new world I find myself in...they each have their own flag....No where can I find the Blue Flag with the 3 gold stars anywhere...I am not crazy...I knew this fact...has anyone else noticed this ONE...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ailith For This Post:

bennycog (29th August 2016), BMJ (29th August 2016), Cidersomerset (29th August 2016), DNA (30th August 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I watched this earlier and it is just poor reporting & editing from a current story
    reported slightly differently by two news papers today...

Kevin thought for a second he was witnessing a Mandela effect.

Published on 28 Aug 2016
    SEE FULL SUPPORTING ARTICLE, LINKS & VIDEOS HERE....
    http://kevbakershow.com/jfk-deathbed-...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Former member of Kennedy's Presidential Security Team: JFK Assassination was an
    Inside Job ...By David on 29 August 2016 GMT

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1093773

=============================================
    =============================================

What the vid above did do is give me a eureka moment and reminded me
    what Ion and Bob said back in 2009 onwards when they first started interacting
    and the show 'Fringe' was showing and how there are limitless inter dimensional
    worlds interacting all the time and we go in and out these regular, some have
    which have slight differences in our reality. De ja vous is part of this , 'Slippage'
    between world happens regular where you may only experience minor changes.

Then there are portals and gates now open all over the place , they have gone into
    detail about it amongst the thousands of hours of discussion in their shows...

This has been a Scy - fy trope along time...

This is from 2010 and has been updated in conversations but is basically the same...

iON comments on using a portal and Fringe—Over There Part 2 (season 2, episode 23).

Portal, Gate, Rift continuum the outlet by which parallel and other Worlds are
    connected. A means of egress especially regarding relativity. The solid vector as
    reflecting experience past, present, and future. Portals can take smaller things like
    people or groups of people…Gates can take larger things like war ships. Other than
    that, there is no difference.

mp3 on link.....

https://ionandbob.blogspot.co.uk/201...ling-your.html

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (29th August 2016), DNA (30th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

Quote Posted by Ailith (here)
    this "Mandela Effect" has been happening to me for years...I thought it was just me every time something strange would happen, but now years later I find it is and has been happening to others, also...my first experience was when I went to work for the JC Penney, Inc...in 1971...I was so shocked that they spelled their name Penney...I always thought it was Penny...oh well...I just thought I must have been wrong...so what world is it spelled Penny ...I have not a clue. Now, years later I find all this ...starting with Berenstein Bears...I use to read these books to my children...I know it was Berenstein ...in my world. I am sure my consciousness was in another world, now. Here is one ...that I know for a fact has changed...but you only see the changes if you observed things ...I know the flag of the 3 city states, Washington DC, City of London, and Vatican City...they all used to fly the same flag...Blue Flag with 3 Gold Stars...Now in this new world I find myself in...they each have their own flag....No where can I find the Blue Flag with the 3 gold stars anywhere...I am not crazy...I knew this fact...has anyone else noticed this ONE...

Wow. Hypnotic!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

bennycog (31st August 2016), DNA (30th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

bennycog (31st August 2016), BMJ (29th August 2016), Cidersomerset (30th August 2016), DNA (30th August 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

I and my best friend have been seeing bleed threws from over realities several times a day since around 2012. For example my best friend would be in the lounge room and she would see me walking down the stairs, then about 20 seconds later she would see me actually walking down the stairs again.

Last saturday afternoon we were in the kitchen and we were both facing the counter and heard the puppy walk into the kitchen we turned around to look at her, but there is no puppy in the kitchen she's in the lounge room. That's the first time we have had a shared experience and the second time we have both seperately heard her walk into the kitchen without her physically being there.

Seems like the veil between similiar time lines are becoming thinner.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

bennycog (31st August 2016), Cidersomerset (30th August 2016), DNA (30th August 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Mandela Effect | Possible "real world" residue of the old Ford logo?

Show's a real world ford logo of the style that I know in this time line. But also as suggested if the ford logo is a neater copy of Henry Ford's signature than it is incorrect because he never had the pig's tail on the F.
    Last edited by BMJ; 30th August 2016 at 09:04.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

bennycog (31st August 2016), Cidersomerset (30th August 2016), DNA (30th August 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Mandela Effect-2 Billion People Missing!!!-Are we Dead ?! ReVisited!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

bennycog (4th September 2016), Cidersomerset (30th August 2016), DNA (30th August 2016), Inversion (31st August 2016)

15. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

As youngsters we watched the Bond movie Moonraker at the matinee. We made jokes that the guy with metal teeth would get hooked on his new girlfriend's metal braces. Clearly she had braces, that's what made the scene work! Now she has no braces and the scene doesn't work when she smiles back at Jaws.

And clearly the passages of the Bible are different. My granny drilled some of them into my brain, to be remembered forever. Now they are changed. The wolf and the lamb? No way! Many of these examples give great pause. As an older guy I grew up with many of them and now they are different.

The Mandela Effect IS like a box of chocolates.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Ailith (31st August 2016), bennycog (31st August 2016), BMJ (1st September 2016), DNA (30th August 2016), Inversion (31st August 2016), noprophet (7th September 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), TargeT (30th August 2016)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Mandela Effect Residual Error - Animation shows the old Australia (YES I AM AWARE OF THE PREVIOUS POSTS DISCUSSING WORLD MAPS, STILL AN INTERESTING VIDEO)

Published on 30 Aug 2016

I think this old Animaniacs cartoon showing the place where I always remember Australia, to be very interesting. Steven Spielberg's animators got the location of a continent wrong, or this is Mandela effect residual error. You decide.

Also interesting comment regarding Sicily, which I agree with:

A TigerLily Madeira (GraceWarriorWoman7)1 day ago
    +Texas Shrugged you're SO right about Italy and Sicily, I was raised by my Italian side, Sicily was OUT on the Mediterranean, NOT right up on Italy mainland.
    Last edited by BMJ; 2nd September 2016 at 13:48.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Atlas (7th September 2016), DNA (1st September 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

In relation to my previous posts, this Dolores Cannon video makes sense.

Start at the 46.00 minute mark.
    Last edited by BMJ; 1st September 2016 at 13:16.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Atlas (7th September 2016), Bill Ryan (1st September 2016), conk (1st September 2016), DNA (1st September 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2016), gaiagirl (4th September 2016), gord (18th October 2016), Holly Lindin (8th November 2016), Magnus (3rd September 2016), RunningDeer (1st September 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016), sunwings (1st September 2016)

21. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    In relation to my previous posts, this Dolores Cannon video makes sense.

Start at the 46.00 minute mark.
    Quick link @ 55:22.

Interesting account of how three friends taped the Art Bell show only to discover the next morning that two out of three got a sporting event and the other successfully taped it. All three tapes included the identical call letters of the radio station.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (7th September 2016), Bill Ryan (1st September 2016), BMJ (2nd September 2016), DNA (1st September 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2016), gaiagirl (4th September 2016), gord (18th October 2016), Holly Lindin (13th March 2017), Magnus (3rd September 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Shannon (4th September 2016), sunwings (1st September 2016)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Interesting account of how three friends taped the Art Bell show only to discover the next morning that two out of three got a sporting event and the other successfully taped it. All three tapes included the identical call letters of the radio station.
    Hi there, Paula -- at first I didn't understand a word of that ^^ paragraph -- so I went to listen to the video at that point.

My own summary of that (if I may!):

Three women, all friends, were taping the Art Bell show one night, because it was on pretty late and none of them wanted to stay up. So they listened to the recording in the morning. They were all tuned into the same station, and confirmed that by the radio call sign.

But two of the three found they'd actually recorded a sporting event, including an announcement that the station was no longer carrying Art Bell. The third recorded the Art Bell show, as normal, and exactly as she'd expected.

Later, all three continued to record Art Bell on the same station -- when they did exactly the same thing on subsequent nights.

(My own $.02: yes, these dimensional (or parallel timeline) shifts do sometimes happen, and there are numerous anecdotes about this from very sane people. It's very rare that there's any evidence to support those experiences, though, so this report from Dolores is very interesting.)

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (7th September 2016), bennycog (4th September 2016), BMJ (2nd September 2016), DNA (1st September 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2016), gord (18th October 2016), Inversion (1st September 2016), Magnus (3rd September 2016), noprophet (7th September 2016), RunningDeer (1st September 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Shannon (4th September 2016), TargeT (7th September 2016)

25. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It's very rare that there's any evidence to support those experiences, though, so this report from Dolores is very interesting.)
    Initially I logged the incorrect quick link. Apologies for the confusion. Yes, the physical evidence is why I liked the account.

<-------deleted this part that was off topic------->
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st September 2016 at 15:57.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (7th September 2016), bennycog (4th September 2016), Bill Ryan (1st September 2016), BMJ (2nd September 2016), DNA (1st September 2016), gord (18th October 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016)

27. Link to Post #174
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I was just watching the news and had a story that Mother Teresa is being canonized as a saint tomorrow and I just said out loud "what the F----". To me she has been a saint for years, and as the saying goes No if ands or buts about it! I have posted on the Mandela effect threads before. When I first read about it some months ago it was about things that were already different. It shocked me then. This is the first time history is changing in front of my eyes. I am not was mistaken about her status. I'm 60 yo and have watched MS news or read the paper every day as an adult. I am not uninformed (about their disinformation). I have "kind of" accepted this in the last few months but today it has thrown me for a loop again. I'm wondering what else has changed I'm just not aware of yet.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

bennycog (4th September 2016), BMJ (4th September 2016), DNA (4th September 2016), gaiagirl (4th September 2016), RunningDeer (4th September 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Shannon (4th September 2016), TelosianEmbrace (10th October 2016)

29. Link to Post #175
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    I was just watching the news and had a story that Mother Teresa is being canonized as a saint tomorrow and I just said out loud "what the F----". To me she has been a saint for years, and as the saying goes No if ands or buts about it! I have posted on the Mandela effect threads before. When I first read about it some months ago it was about things that were already different. It shocked me then. This is the first time history is changing in front of my eyes. I am not was mistaken about her status. I'm 60 yo and have watched MS news or read the paper every day as an adult. I am not uninformed (about their disinformation). I have "kind of" accepted this in the last few months but today it has thrown me for a loop again. I'm wondering what else has changed I'm just not aware of yet.
    I chuckled at the beatification definition where the pope permits public veneration. Thank you, oh great blessed authority for allowing me to call Mother Teresa a saint now. And thank you for thinking for me.

As I read the article, I don’t know why it’s taken as long as it has to officially declare Mother Teresa a saint. It may be the main stream news began calling her a saint because they were not aware of the steps in the canonization process.

Mother Teresa Canonized as a Saint by Pope Francis
    [article]
    ““We declare and define Blessed Teresa of Calcutta to be a saint and we enroll her among the saints, decreeing that she is to be venerated as such by the whole church,” the pope said …”

“Mother Teresa was widely hailed as a saint even during her lifetime and won many worldly accolades, including the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979. Only 18 months after her death in 1997, St. John Paul II cut short the usual five-year waiting period to start the canonization process. He beatified her, bestowing the church’s highest honor short of sainthood, in 2003.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th September 2016 at 14:37.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (4th September 2016), DNA (4th September 2016), Inversion (4th September 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

This is an extract from Jake Simpson: The biggest secret

Technological access to other dimensions

Finally, Jake told us of research that had unlocked technology surrounding access to other dimensional states of existence.

In these other alternate states of reality sometimes it turns out they can very briefly and spontaneously manifest, very occasionally quite naturally, here on Earth and in any other part of this universe. In very special circumstances, these can spontaneously manifest across not only this universe but indeed into alternative universal realities.

There is a massive amount of research funding being applied to this very obscure part of the broad spectrum of the special access programs of the world’s budgetary allowance for these types of programs. These funds are managed and funneled from every imaginable area of the majority of the world’s countries through an amazing array of abstract instrumentalities and public funding projects.

The research involved with this subject is at the top of the world’s power elite's priorities. This is why there are very selective sightings of some of the largest scientific programs, currently ongoing across the world.

Food for thought
    Last edited by sunwings; 7th September 2016 at 12:05.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

BMJ (5th September 2016), DNA (5th September 2016), Inversion (5th September 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

33. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Atlas (7th September 2016), BMJ (7th September 2016), DNA (7th September 2016)

35. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Mandela Effect evidence from the attic 2

Star Wars book and record set dated 1979.
    Movie based photos indicate C3PO has both legs in gold throughout the book.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs book and toy set dated 2009.
    With snow white and the seven dwarfs. Back of the box says at 2.30 minutes
    "Mirror Mirror on the wall who's the fairest one of all."

Then the book on the inside says at 4.00 minutes
    "Magic mirror on the wall, who's the fairest one of all?"

Some comments:
    sackett68 1 day ago
    I was a big star wars fan growing up and had the action figures as a kid...C3PO was always completely gold. Never saw the silver leg until recently from watching vids on the Mandela effect.

FulciLives 1 week ago
    I was 5 when STAR WARS came out. One of my earliest memories. I saw it 3 times in theaters and had all the toys. C-3PO was always ALL gold.
    Last edited by BMJ; 7th September 2016 at 15:10.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (7th September 2016), RunningDeer (7th September 2016), sunwings (7th September 2016)

37. Link to Post #179
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Mandela Effect evidence from the attic 2

Star Wars book and record set dated 1979.
    Movie based photos indicate C3PO has both legs in gold throughout the book.
    Some comments:
    sackett68 1 day ago
    I was a big star wars fan growing up and had the action figures as a kid...C3PO was always completely gold. Never saw the silver leg until recently from watching vids on the Mandela effect.

FulciLives 1 week ago
    I was 5 when STAR WARS came out. One of my earliest memories. I saw it 3 times in theaters and had all the toys. C-3PO was always ALL gold.
    Off topic. Please delete.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th August 2018 at 17:46.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (8th September 2016), DNA (7th September 2016), gord (18th October 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), sunwings (7th September 2016)

39. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

That's a beautiful picture runningdeer. It holds a lot of emotion and seems significant as a timeline place card so to speak.
    I've read from the Seth Material that you can use a significant picture from your past, meditate on it, or rather meditate while looking at it, and you can begin to feel and see alternate timelines that have taken place and exist and have expanded since the picture was taken.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (8th September 2016), RunningDeer (7th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 1 9 19 25 LastLast