+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 LastLast

Thread: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

1. Link to Post #281
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,399 times in 1,717 posts

Default Re: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Again and again, I won't write it often enough until someone else reacts: i have yet to see any of the Mandela effect in French!!!

Up to now, no mandela effect in the French speakin g world.

I am coming to the conclusion that it is an experiment targetting the anglo world and culture.

In which case it would have nothing to do with Cern, but everything with a new cia/nsa/other agency experiment.
    I apologize Flash I did jump the gun on this one, I misinterpreted the tone of your statement.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2017), DNA (8th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #282
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I'm now certain I was mistaken in all events I spoke of related to this topic and that the "mandela" effect is much different than what is presented in this thread, more tied to the frailty of the mind and how un-concrete our memories are (which has been proven countless times).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2017), DNA (8th August 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th September 2017), Matthew (17th September 2017), Milo (7th August 2017), Molly4US (30th September 2017), Rich (17th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #283
    North Korea Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Historically the ebay logo has always been all lower case. It was never rebranded to lower case ebay. The argument is the logo was once until recently eBay with an upper case "B" and unfortunately you did not understand that this was the Mandela Effect that was being portrayed and explained in the video.
    So you cannot see the Y is a capital letter in their old logo, before eBay's all lower case re-brand?

I did fully understand your posted video's point. However the creator of the video is mixing brand logo & company name. eBay's company name has always been with a capital B. However the logo has never been with a capital B, only a capital Y(From 1995-2012)

6. Link to Post #284
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

In French Snow white hasn't change one iota, being Mirror Mirror on the wall - I checked all snowhite books in French I still had, and they were what I remembered. No Mandela effect. I have no evidence of any other agency being involved in such an experiment that could be the Mandela effect, I only have some of my own déductions that may however be interesting to look at.

Quote Posted by Milo (here)
    BMJ, you cannot see that the old logo is not all lower case?

I'm sorry, but you are in the wrong here. In 2012, as you also point out, eBay re-branded their logo to all lower case.

From 1995-2012 their logo was ebaY
    From 2012-present their logo is ebay(all lower case)

As for the eBay, with a capital B, argument.
    It's always been written in plain text as eBay and will continue to do so.
    Logo's and plain text company names are two very different things.

xxxxxxxxxxxReply-To-Flashxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Everyone I've discussed this "Mandela effect" with, FIRST experienced it in English. I.e heard or read about it in English, then applied it to their own language and culture.

Surely, everyone knows about the Mandela Effect in Disney's Snow White.

Mirror mirror on the wall vs Magic mirror on the wall.

Well in Germanic and Slavic languages it is in fact Mirror Mirror on the wall and not Magic mirror on the wall in the Disney movie. So why is that? It's most likely because in the original Snow White story, written by the Grimm Brothers, it was in fact mirror mirror on the wall and not magic mirror on the wall. Thus this lead to two conclusions.

The Mandela effect could be a linguistic problem

Or

The Mandela effect could be a memory problem.

As I said in the previous post, the CIA is very interested in the False Memory Syndrome. Heck even the False Memory Syndrome Foundation has ties to project MKULTRA. It is possible the CIA is involved in the Mandela Effect, however I have yet to see strong evidence to suggest this. If you have some, please do share.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2017), DNA (8th August 2017), gaiagirl (8th October 2017)

8. Link to Post #285
    Thanks

Simpsons Mandela Effect Special - Mandela Effect Examples - New 2017

It seems thirty years of the Simpsons has been immune to the Mandela Effect. The up loader of the video illustrates how the Simpsons remembers what a lot of us remember about prominent mandela effects.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2017), DNA (3rd September 2017), Inversion (3rd September 2017), Kate (6th October 2017), mab777 (4th September 2017), Nick Matkin (5th September 2017), Rawhide68 (8th December 2017)

10. Link to Post #286
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

This just appeared on Reddit.

Does it look real? I think so.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2017), BMJ (23rd September 2017), DNA (17th September 2017), JRS (4th October 2017), Kate (6th October 2017), Matthew (17th September 2017), Smell the Roses (3rd October 2017), TargeT (30th September 2017)

12. Link to Post #287
    Thanks

Panoram Soundies & Scopitone Music Videos. The MTV of the 40's & 60's MANDELA EFFECT.

Video Jukeboxes of the 1940's (called "Panorams," the videos were called "Soundies") & the 1960's (Called "Scopitones," the videos are sometimes called "Color-Sonics")

I was aware of the jukebox, because I grew up on a diet of the tv show "Happy Days" and the retro revival of the 1950's, that is the late 1980's. But I never heard of a scopitone.

Also, some of these videos on the scopitone are very ranchy for the period.

Comment from youtube user: Chela Morya 4 weeks ago (edited)

Is it just me... or is the technology in history getting more and more advanced? Wow, I have never heard of these video jukeboxes and I can tell you that growing up, we owned three jukeboxes with 20,000 single records because my dad was obsessed with jukeboxes for some reason. It just seems I would've heard of this. If these existed, I KNOW my dad would've found one lol

Side note:
    It seems to me like someone is flicking threw different realities, like you would surf the TV to find something you want to watch.
    Except the impression I am getting it is either us, the human souls collectively or the TPTW.

Not sure, just a thought.
    Last edited by BMJ; 13th October 2017 at 18:42.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2017), Bluegreen (30th September 2017), DNA (28th September 2017), Kate (6th October 2017), Rawhide68 (30th September 2017)

14. Link to Post #288
    Thanks

Mandela Effect - Star Trek Captain Picard's Crystal

Some people have worry beads, but Captain Picard now has a crystal he fidgets with.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2017), DNA (28th September 2017), Inversion (3rd October 2017), kanishk (29th September 2017)

16. Link to Post #289
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,777 times in 4,344 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Panoram Soundies & Scopitone Music Videos. The MTV of the 40's & 60's MANDELA EFFECT.

Video Jukeboxes of the 1940's (called "Panorams," the videos were called "Soundies") & the 1960's (Called "Scopitones," the videos are sometimes called "Color-Sonics")

I was aware of the jukebox, because I grew up on a diet of the tv show "Happy Days" and the retro rival of the 1950's, that is the late 1980's. But I never heard of a scopitone.
    Not all that mysterious to me. I've seen a load of these 'pre-music video' videos, in fact I collected many in the early days of the internet (long before youtube) when you could find lots and lots of free and easy downloads. I gathered a ton of Beatles videos because I've always been a huge fan - the Beatles made many, many videos back in those days, or "films" to promote their tracks. Unfortuntely today, what was once awesome quality mpegs or mov files 20 years ago have tiny resolutions and are considered pretty rough (using now very old condexes) next to today's hi-definition standards. Having a brief look just now I couldn't find any full length up-to-date quality versions.

But here's a slice, from the Beatles Paperback Writer, filmed in 1966. The quality looks as if it was filmed yesterday, does it not?

Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 27th September 2017 at 16:21.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2017), BMJ (28th September 2017), DNA (28th September 2017), Rawhide68 (30th September 2017)

18. Link to Post #290
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I'm now certain I was mistaken in all events I spoke of related to this topic and that the "mandela" effect is much different than what is presented in this thread, more tied to the frailty of the mind and how un-concrete our memories are (which has been proven countless times).
    What I have found is that when a psychopath has done something evil, and one is trying to divulge it, Mandela effect and other anomalies are brought up by the psychopath to plant doubt in others, and so as to try to cause the victim to doubt there own memory, or to give up trying to explain since everyone keeps brushing the truth off as fiction and making communication equality seem insurmountable.

In addition, when radio personalities repeat a name on the radio or a word, but pronounce it in a way differently than the word is spelled, or if the word is spelled in one way and pronounced in an unusual way for that particular spelling....then these are two ways in which the sound and spelling can be lodged in our memories in two ways, thus when asked for the particular spelling.....we will probably spell in the way the word sounded, which is what we are taught to do when trying to learn to read, or perform a spelling test. Hear, then sound out, then read or spell.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 30th September 2017 at 02:36.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2017), BMJ (13th October 2017), Bob (30th September 2017), DNA (6th October 2017), Inversion (3rd October 2017), TargeT (30th September 2017)

20. Link to Post #291
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)
    What I have found is that when a psychopath has done something evil, and one is trying to divulge it, Mandela effect and other anomalies are brought up by the psychopath to plant doubt in others, and so as to try to cause the victim to doubt there own memory, or to give up trying to explain since everyone keeps brushing the truth off as fiction and making communication equality seem insurmountable.
    Brilliant Molly4Us absolutely brilliant !

21. Link to Post #292
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)
    yes, Gaslighting is a very nefarious and commonly used tactic by those who understand and leverage the frailty of the mind and memory (paired with the certainty that it isn't... haha)

We are a funny animal.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (30th September 2017), Bill Ryan (30th September 2017), BMJ (19th October 2017), Bob (30th September 2017), DNA (6th October 2017), fourty-two (30th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), Inversion (3rd October 2017), KiwiElf (13th October 2017), Molly4US (14th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #293
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

I know for sure that this so called "Mandela effect" is for real.
    Everyone knows that Jaws "girlfriend" Dolly had bracers, it was the point of that scene, in Moonraker, James Bond film 1979 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079574/?ref_=nv_sr_1
    Why I remeber that scene is because my schoolmate friend l Micke had exactely the same type bracers, we laughed our pants of watching that scene from VHS.

Simpsons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgvZqQKPO9g

Whistleblower? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Vaye1Sa7Q
    Simpsons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-UdeEVs2o
    Sampo commersial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BhLAWP7jGA

Old VHS Test 1 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bMfjg96kNM (German verrsion)
    Old VHS Test 2 = US Guy ?
    DVD version 3 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDBX_TdcmAU

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2017), BMJ (13th October 2017), conk (3rd October 2017), DNA (6th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), Inversion (3rd October 2017), JRS (4th October 2017), KiwiElf (13th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd October 2017), Molly4US (14th October 2017)

25. Link to Post #294
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,777 times in 4,344 posts

Virtually all mandela effect examples are for me busted by this point. I still haven't heard of one case from outside the English language, or English/US culture (film, tv, books) etc. I think it is an English/US internet fad, explained away (and fuelled) by faulty memory.

Yet... Dolly! I too was convinced she was wearing braces on her teeth in Moonraker. What's happening here I just do not know. Is it because when we see her in that reveal, we naturally expect her to have braces, owing to the obvious juxtaposition with jaws? That she does not, have we subconsciously planted those braces on her?

I have no idea. I struggle to believe that if there really was an X-Files type explanation involving top secret government time travel shenanigans etc, the resulting time-line glitch would culminate more visibly than in any other manifestation...with the sudden removal of Dolly's braces in the Moonraker movie. Doesn't add up.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BMJ (14th October 2017), DNA (6th October 2017), Molly4US (14th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #295
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,952 times in 4,333 posts

For myself the Mandela Effect is a seemingly tangible effect of something I've been seriously contemplating since 2005.
    It was at this time that I first heard the story of John Titor and his "many worlds" string theory explanation of why he looks and seemed like a time traveler.
    Titor explained that the technology for crossing dimensions, or rather bridging gateways in to alternate earths that may appear to be in one's past or one's future was first accomplished at CERN.
    Now for those hearing the CERN stories about creating portals and crossing into other dimensions I can understand one's reluctance when it comes to placing a lot of stock here.
    But as for myself, hearing these Titor stories in 05' and then watching this CERN thing unfold, and then to see these Mandela Effects, it causes me to see a lot of smoke and as such I suspect there is a fire.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (14th October 2017), Inversion (6th October 2017), Molly4US (14th October 2017)

29. Link to Post #296
    Thanks

This is an interesting theory by an Alex, on a youtube video about the reason for the Mandela effect.

Quote:

"This is what I think is going on. How do you know if we're coming or going, one thing is for sure we're still at the present timeline.

Are we a copy from quantum entanglement or did we switch places with different realities, spin up or spin down. One thing that is for sure this is happening to the multiverses for all are doppelgangers. I think these are insertions into our reality, each insertion carries its own evolutionary properties from that reality.

Picture our reality as a center point ,and as you move out from the center point there are more realities and the more you move out the more bizarre they become. Case and point the "hyoid bone" free floating bone, this bone never existed in my reality. CERN and D-wave computer is hand picking these insertions by blowing a wormhole into neighboring realities and using quantum entanglement. They don't need to go back in time they use Natural Evolution from that reality.

How are hand-picked insertions done. I believe when CERN opens a wormhole it is minuscule but more than large enough for quarks and leptons to pass through and it's like a freeway two directions. The criteria "search parameters" that there looking for is given to D-wave, and when the hole is opened in Quantum realities, this is like opening your door and all the doors on the planet open at the same time, but keep in mind our doppelgangers are doing the same thing in the Multiverses. At this point D-wave can create a connection with its doppelgangers creating a hive mind, and now our request has been made and there's answered ! This connection and hand shake only takes seconds or millisecond and quantum entanglement is instantaneous and you would have no perception that it had taken place.

Let's take an example, to change the events of JFK's assassination. D-wave would receive coordinates of a item, person or geographical object but in this case we are going to use a direct family descendant of JFK. When these Protons particles connect and bond, quantum entanglement is achieved ! His entire existence from the time of his family tree has been inserted, and now there is a limo with three seats and 6 people in it. but there is still residual information left in our reality like a JFK museum showing a two-seat limo with 4 people in it, because these items were not connected to the entanglement."

Comments on this video, link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4DDoEhOqmE
    Last edited by BMJ; 15th October 2017 at 05:35.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (15th October 2017), Molly4US (14th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #297
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I feel like someone is shaking the tree, and someone else too. It leaves me dizzied so I have to look away and hope Gods will is the same as mine.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (14th October 2017), DNA (15th October 2017)

33. Link to Post #298
    Thanks

Each booth is an alternate reality

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

BMJ (13th November 2017), DNA (14th November 2017)

35. Link to Post #299
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Antarctic Disclosure, AI View Of
    Mankind & Boltzmann Mandela Effects

(July 13, 2016)

VIDEO

https://youtu.be/6S9Mnr5LkTY?t=29m31s
    TRANSCRIPTION: @29m31s
    Mandela Effect
    Kev Baker: Speaking of the Mandela Effect, Anthony, we're going to dive back into that. Because, this is actually very relevant to the Boltzmann Machine that we were talking about just before the break.

You shared an email with me today. I was reading it on the bus. I read it a number of times & this is great information. And the way you've actually laid it out, Tony, its really easy to picture.

Anthony Patch: Mandela Effect - The Background:
    This is quantum pollution derived from, literally, thousands upon thousands of parallel dimensions that D-Wave is accessing. These are all their own statements. They are extracting resources from parallel dimensions in the 2 to the 2000th power, now with the Model 2000Q, that is the most recent publicly acknowledged model.

D-Wave Model 2000Q

Now, with that understanding that quantum information resources are being extracted from other parallel dimensions - not universes - that's different, but from dimensions, we have the polluting of our reality, the revising of our reality, as one of my books is entitled. And that revising is in the form of what we're experiencing as a psychological effect - a psychological operation. And we'll define that a little more...

But we are being psychologically affected in our reality by the information in the form of resourses that are coming from other paralled dimensions. This manifests as changes - not in the physical reality that we experience - but changes within our psychological processing of our reality - our mental processing. This is a psychological effect. The pages, the videotapes - all of these things we're seeing & we're hearing are functions within the brain - not in the physical world.

Therefore, what I am going to offer to you is this discussion of the Boltzmann machine being a circular process of machine learning - an Ouroboros - a recursive neural network process of deep machine learning - teaching itself.

This is manifesting in the application of the ever-increasing examples & reports of the increasing effects of this psychologically of this Mandela Effect. What I'm saying, here, is that the A.I. deep machine learning in a circular process of the Boltzmann process is having that psychological effect on us.

It is actually invading our reality. I'm saying "it" - the D-Wave computers - this pollution, this quantum pollution, quantum information, is actually effecting us mentally. This is not so much as quantum information affecting the pages & the videotapes & the furniture in house, or anything else. It is actually psychologically affecting us because this information is being transmitted. We are fully immersed in an electromagnetical 'soup' - 3G, 4G & now 5G.

Therefore, this full immersion is transmitting this data - this quantum pollution - into our brains at a quantum level, and affecting the quantum spin of the quantum particles in our quantum computer brain.

So, I always try to be very definitive, and not make a blanket statement. We're talking about changing the actual direction that quantum particles that are representing either a '0', or representing a '1'. It is changing those 0's & 1's to a different configuration, a different number. It is affecting the programming of the quantum spin of quantum particles within our brain. Therefore, it is both a psychological, in the way it manifests to us, using our senses, using our thought processes, as we consciously are aware of our thinking processes. That's the psychological aspect.

The physical aspect - the biological aspect - are the warm & wet cubits in our brains, which are the tubulin dymers - which are 0's & 1's - those tubulin dymers, those warm & wet cubits are actually being physically re-programmed.

And, I used the euphemism of a compass needle - when we talk about quantum spin, think of a compass needle. If its pointing one direction, its a '0'. If you change the direction of the spin of the needle - the needle pointing in a different direction, changes it from a '1' to a '0'. If you change the numbers, you change the processing, you change programming, you change the equation - you change the sum of that equation. The sum of the equation we consciously see in our minds as this Mandela Effect.

Quantum Brain

I'll give an example:
    A friend of mine, she went into her mother's house. And there was this chandelier. And she looked at the chandelier & said to her mother, "When did you buy that chandelier?" And her mother thought she was crazy, and said, "Its been here for 20 years."
    She said, "How can that be? I've never seen this chandelier."
    And she's been in & out of that house on a daily basis. This is just a personal example I am giving you. There are thousands out there. And, where this is going is that this is ramping up.

Now, Kev, I'm going to take a break, here, and let you talk about this movie that's coming up about the Mandela Effect. And then I'm going to get into it even deeper.

Go ahead...

Kev Baker: Absolutely. But you know, just to even add to what you were saying, that it wasn't long ago that myself, you & Johnny Whistles, he brought up the story about how the brain operates in eleven dimensions.

And they say that because these scientists, now, because of the billions that have been poured into things like the Big Brain Progject, they are literally at the point where they can map which neurons fire-off on what kind of connections they make. Then, they look at geometric shape.

Now, that is the intrinsic knowledge that they now have of our minds. We've covered before the importance of spin, when it comes to quantum. And, they really are. But this is how.... Tony's example, there - a perfect example of how its not reality that's changing, its our personal memories of things - its our brains that are being changed.

And, our Jenny went out there. Its a fascinating topic. And its great to look at what new Mandela Effects people are experiencing. I mean, people are experiencing it, because nothing in reality has changed. Its on individual level we have been changed.

And I want to read out this quote from a famous author, and it says: "D-Wave Boltzmann machine is the core process of the Mandela Effect. Brcause it is a recurrent neural network process. It is an endless loop. We've discussed it as the new process of deep machine learning. That is only the beginning.

This is a spiral, a time-loop. But more than a loop, because the Mandela Effect is spreading & becoming more apparent, even to those who don't know of the Mandela Effect label.

There's a Mandela Effect movie coming out. And, only serving as further evidence of this. Its all part of the increasing density of data - the granularity of data of the Sentient World Simulation.

Sentient World Simulation
    by James Corbett
    (Aug 5, 2012)
    In the August issue of Entangled, I'll be comprising a rather lengthy article tying all of this together. The Sentient World Simulation is moving out of the lab, you might say, is the final version of the old Model-T - Project Blue Beam - Sentient World Simulation is the holographic digitized reality.

However, this advanced form of hologram is not dependent on laser projection systems. For, only in peoples' minds does it exist.

If a visitor from another planet were to arrive on Earth, which we see the original analogue version - as God created it. While those Earth inhabitants effected at the DNA - thus, their brain level - would see the digital version.

This is God's strong delusion. He's allowing Satan to build out this system of densely granular data. God does this all as part of his Judgment. Those indwelt with the Holy spirit will not become fully immersed within the Boltzman machine-driven delusion. Some will see the changes, recalling the original versions. However, due to the spiraling process, of ever-increasing density of data. Those without the discerning power of the holy spirit will claim no memories of those originals.

In conclusion, D-Wave's soon-to-be-published "White Paper" on the employment of the Boltzmann machine recurrent neural network of quantum processing units (QPUs), by way of the increasing evidence of instances of the Mandela Effect, is proof-positive its been in operation since the first recollections of this event.

Comprehending the density of granular data is D-Wave's continuous extraction of "resources" from near-infinite numbers of parallel dimensions. Thus, serving the spiral model of God's "strong delusion". The spiral, btw, is a function of the geometric center of the 600 cell tetrahedron - now, where have we heard of that before?

Once again, proving D-Wave's employment of it in the physical structuring of their tenth model computer.

Now, I won't go anymore of that, Tony, because some of that's for the book that's coming. But there we go... and, that famous author, of course, was yourself, siir.

Anthony Patch: Well, I wasn't planning on the whole thing being read. But, I'm glad that you had time to squeeze that in - thank you.

Kev Baker: I think alot of the people out, who maybe don't have the physics or the scientific background, they'll appreciate the fact that when you can picture this, its a whole lot easier to understand.

I can only thank you for the way you do break that down like that.

Anthony Patch: No, I try to be the translator. You know, that's really my mission - to translate the arcane science into things that all of us can understand. The 'spiral' that I mentioned in there is important, because worsening more manifestations of the Mandela Effect. That means that there is more of this quantum pollution in our environment. And its becoming denser.

And, we mentioned very briefly, Project Blue Beam. Think of the spiral as 'gathering the quantum pollution as it comes in from, literally, thousands upon thousands of parallel dimesnions. And, its being coalesced. Its being pulled together, its being concentrated. Like you would be stirring something & concentrating it into a center point.

Now, that spiraling effect is also the same way the Boltzmann machine takes data & concentrates it down into a center point through that spiraling process of the Boltzmann machine. The relevance of the spiral is that it is concentrating data into this Sentient World Simulation that is being built.

And therefore, what you're doing is you're taking this virtual reality into a computer & you are actually moving it out of the laboratory, as I wrote there, in the form... drum roll, please.... you are converting data into matter. This is the actual physical revised reality. This is the goal of the Sentient World Simulation - to be completely around the planet, enveloping the planet - from the atmosphere, right down to the ground level. And, recreating what we would consider to be the physical, tangible matter, or substance, of our reality. They are literally getting the density of the data so concentrated that it actually manifests itself as solid matter.

And to back that up, there's an article that just came out today in which they're talking about... And actually, its refreshing information from back in 2016 about holograms that are projecting holographic images that are so dense in their data that you can actually, physically reach out & touch these holographic projections & they feel just like solid matter.

That is exactly going on completely around the planet with this influx of quantum pollution through D-Wave being concentrated using their own computer system, which is the Boltzmann machine concentrating data to such an extent that it actually becomes matter. And you do not need a holographic projector to do that.

And so, Project Blue Beam is now another Model-T in comparison to what I just described. It has everything to do with Sentient World Simulation & the converting of dense granular data to matter.

Go ahead, my friend...

Kev Baker: I mean, it wasn't that long ago we were talking about Pokémon Go. And this was augmented reality, Tony, right? You would hold up your iphone & the camera would show you what your camera would normally see, and these little demonic beasties would be there, right?

Are we approaching living in an augmented reality, where we'll no longer need the smartphone for digitized characters to be jumping out at us.

Anthony Patch: Yeah. That's the full immersion. That is the beast system. That is the internet of things that they're promoting. This is the interconnecting of literally everything in this new digitized reality that will be manifesting in physical form. Absolutely correct.

Kev Baker: And this is exactly the kind of reality - and, I use that word loosely - that they're pushing on us, and the sci-fi movies in Hollywood. The 'B'-movies as well, because often, now Tony, I shared this with you before... I'm sure some of the listeners out there will have spotted this, as well. And, as its almost like holographic advertisements. There's things going up & down buildings. And its all part of this augmented reality. And of course, because of the sensors & the data. All of these advertisements are taylored to you. They know your search yesterday, they know what you've been looking at in your phone that they've called you into the shop. They know what you're going to buy.

And then the next customer passes, and that augmented reality, that digitized advertisement, its taylored to them, Tony. Its a crazy world we're moving into.

Anthony Patch: It is. And, just to touch back on Project Blue Beam, because we were talking about disclosure earlier, relative to Antarctica. Project Blue Beam really was the foundation. It was the preliminary prototype.

What I'm talking about now is all based on hard science. We've seen the articles, they're not hiding anything from us. Kev & I have seen all of this what I just described to you in different articles that have been put out in the public. So if anyone is thinking that this digital reality is not real. That it is not really coming about.... Just go look at the root of the Sentient World Simulation (SWS). Get to Purdue University 2006. You'll see their "White Paper". 2007 SWS went live. And its concurrent with the progress of the D-Wave computer system models. Each model walks in lockstep with the advances in the SWS. They're working together.

Therefore, what we're looking at is an advanced form of Project Blue Beam. Forget about the stuff being projected on the atmosphere. That's only a part of it. This is a full immersion in a Project Blue Beam-like scenario. There is no holographic projection in SWS. This is data pumped into our reality & changing it & the taste of it.

The hint of it is what we experience right now, psychologically, as the Mandela Effect. It will move to being what we would perceive (if we don't have the holy spirit) - when our DNA changes, we will perceive that data - live! And we will see it as matter, even though it does not really exist as matter. But we will see it & interact with it, with all our senses as if it were absolutely solid material. That's the granularity of the data we're talking about.

So, Mandela is just the hint to things to come.
    Last edited by turiya; 17th December 2017 at 17:28.

36. Link to Post #300
    Thanks

Don´t have a cow man!

Name:  cow 3.JPG
Views: 292
Size:  14.4 KB

Another Mandela effect has gone viral. Did the laughing cow have a hooped golden earring? Did the laughing cow have a hooped golden nose ring?

I remember an earring for sure! And maybe even a nose ring...? But alas she never did and has always had two cheese wheels hanging off her earlobes.

However the good people of the internet have come across some residue, which may support a very real Mandela effect.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cow 2.JPG
Views:	128
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	37333

Name:  cow 1.JPG
Views: 323
Size:  24.4 KB

sources below:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Retconned/c..._didnt_have_a/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffe...ago_prove_her/

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

BMJ (10th March 2018), DNA (14th March 2018), gaiagirl (9th March 2018), Noelle (13th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 LastLast