+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst 1 11 21 25 LastLast

Thread: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,388 times in 1,715 posts

Default Re: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Thanks for OP. Recently heard of this when hearing about CERN and the D-wave quantum computer. It seems like there are some connections with these subjects. I watched a few videos and wonder what the general consensus of members feel about the Mandela Effect. Is it a valid theory and is there a video of the numerous ones out there that can solidly convince you of this happening? If so, why hasnt the mainstream news media brought this to people's attention? Thinking this could be happening is not following the law's of science and Occam's razor.
    Hi Mojo,
    It seems that there maybe an earth 2.0 in the works, for those amongst us evolving spiritually and most definitely for the kids to go to. Whether that earth 2.0 is here but in another dimension or else were in the universe is unknown. Have a listen to the interviews in post 150 and 170, featuring Delores Cannon and Anaiis Sallas. Also look up Mary Rodwells work they are all in agreement about this, and their sources for this conclusion are all different.

About CERN and the D-Wave computers, I believe that they are both being used to try and manipulate this process of evolution and that we maybe currently in a simulation. So the Matrix movies might have been right along.

Mandela effect is a side effect and is evidence of a merging of timelines and different soul experiences have different memories that they are bringing to this timeline that don't jell with this reality. If our souls are merging that would also indicate an evolution (or acension) and "could" further lend support to the case for the new earth where evolved individuals maybe going to.
    Also another topic that seems to have alot of people talking about recently is synchronicities, that may also be related to this evolution.

As to the CERN video and them laying claim to the mandela effect I do not buy into that at all, they are trying to make it seem like they are in control of the situation.
    Why would they want to promote the mandela effect? What to show of how powerful they are, no I do not think so. In fact the mandela effect is the best PR the alternative community has ever had, and it is a soft sell for an awakening of the general public.

I think TPTW are running **** scared and have absolutely no way of controlling this process. But they are trying to lay claim to it, and they are carpet bombing the alternative community in hopes of making a hit and eliminating "any" threat to their control because they themselves do not known where the threat is coming from.

As to mainstream news making the admission the mandela effect is occuring you really expect them to make that admission that there is something happening that is out of their control, not in a million years. They can't even accept a well regarded scientist claims to ET contact, which would also be out of their control.
    Look at what happened to Dr Lachezar Filipov, when he admitted to having contact with ET's.
    Quote "Dr. Lachezar Filipov then goes missing for 10 days after disclosing this and was eventually interviewed by the media when he turned up again.
    He was asked to verify the E.T presence but then replied ‘If i answer that question i will be killed’ "
    Link: https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.co...-are-among-us/

What convinced me that it is real initially was the JFK shooting orginal Zapruder footage were Jackie seemingly shoots JFK had me shocked and wasn't as I remember it. And also on a more personally and tangible note changes to the Ford, Volvo badges and C3PO leg and various phrases from the movies.

Link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ed-by-his-wife
    Last edited by BMJ; 10th October 2016 at 05:53.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (17th October 2016), Holly Lindin (8th November 2016), mojo (10th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #202
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,504 times in 5,654 posts

Hi BMJ,
    Thank you for the reply and unfortunately that link is bad but hopefully I can find another to see what you were mentioning. Also to clarify on CERN what I watched they were not laying claim to Mandela effect. Just that the tests they were conducting are about using the D wave into working on parallel dimensions which seems to be related to what might be creating this effect....cheers and hopefully the JFK video is still out there view...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (10th October 2016), DNA (17th October 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #203
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I just watched a very interesting movie on Amazon prime called Random Quest by john Windham produced by the BBC network in 2006. It is a story about a Physicist who is working with a particle accelerator and ends up in another parallel universe. What seems so extraordinary about this story is that it was written in 1969. The man experiences a very changed Universe but it is similar to how people experience the Mandela effect. In reading his Bio on Wikipedia its interesting that he had Military experience.

ihttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wyndham

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_Quest

Was this novel an early disclosure of Cern and the effects they knew about then?????

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

bennycog (17th October 2016), BMJ (17th October 2016), Cara (17th October 2016), DNA (17th October 2016), Inversion (22nd December 2016), mab777 (17th October 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #204
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,686 times in 640 posts

Nelson Mandela (18 July 1918 – 5 December 2013)

Somebody has made a compilation of twitter residue before December 2013!

Name:  mandela 2.png
Views: 72
Size:  21.8 KB

Name:  mandela.png
Views: 78
Size:  22.1 KB

http://imgur.com/a/SXceo
    Last edited by sunwings; 17th October 2016 at 12:25.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

bennycog (17th October 2016), bluestflame (17th October 2016), BMJ (17th October 2016), DNA (17th October 2016), ghostrider (30th April 2017), Holly Lindin (8th November 2016), RunningDeer (17th October 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #205
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

I listened to a radio program on youtube that was interviewing a scientist who knows about what they are dong at cern in conjunction to these d wave computers. He spoke of the dwave computer being sentient and a strong artificial intelligent computer. He said something about the computer at google creating a complete duplicate of our world and it was attached to the computers at cern - somehow the computer was using cern to affect our universe with a parallel universe and that it was responsible for making the changes that we see as the mandela effect - it was making these changes to see how the public reacts to them. I am looking for this video but I fear it has been removed.

Sorry to post this without the actual video, but i feel that it is important that I share this. I feel dumb for not grabbing that interview after i saw it, but my mind was going in all different directions after listening to it.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

BMJ (4th November 2016), DNA (16th November 2016), fourty-two (4th November 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks

Hi Patient,
    I would like to listen to that video if you can find it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (16th November 2016), fourty-two (19th December 2016), Holly Lindin (13th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #207
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

I think it may be this video you are looking for

How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (4th November 2016), DNA (16th November 2016), fourty-two (19th December 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

15. Link to Post #208
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sorry Flash - not the one.

It was a radio program. There was no video, only a few minor background screenshots on rotation. Stupid me for not duplicating it - a big lesson for me for sure!!

It was an interview with a scientist who was somehow related to the Hadron collider. There was only a few thousand views and this was probably in May or June(?) of this year. I would not doubt that it was taken down. During the interview you could hear anxiety in his voice.

I don't regularly listen to any radio show either, so I do not recall the show. I am looking!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

BMJ (6th November 2016), DNA (16th November 2016), Flash (6th November 2016), fourty-two (19th December 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

17. Link to Post #209
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,208 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

It was a radio program. There was no video, only a few minor background screenshots on rotation.

It was an interview with a scientist who was somehow related to the Hadron collider.
    Anthony Patch?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (6th November 2016), DNA (16th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #210
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

It was a radio program. There was no video, only a few minor background screenshots on rotation.

It was an interview with a scientist who was somehow related to the Hadron collider.
    Anthony Patch?
    Seems like this is close enough based on what was discussed in the post about hte radio show:

*update*

so much religious gobiltygook in this video... hard to listen to.. why are these people so seemingly desperately pushy with their chosen beliefs...

and then he says "do your own critical thinking" so you can "receive the holy spirit"

Sounds a bit too close to possession to me... I'm trying to not let ANYthing in...
    Last edited by TargeT; 6th November 2016 at 00:56.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BMJ (6th November 2016), DNA (16th November 2016)

21. Link to Post #211
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Without the video we can still discuss the lines of thought that it brought to mind.

The major point from this interview was basically the D-Wave computers working together as they are connected from google to the cern collider. Another D-wave computer that is twice as powerful was scheduled to be coming online. The computer being a sentient artificial intelligent working computer, is something we have only seen in science fiction. If this is indeed connected to cern and the info gathered from the collider - it could very well be how the Mandela Effect came to be.

When I look at the things that are brought up being affected by the Mandela effect, I see a good range of things that are mostly based on popular culture. It is almost like a light sprinkling of things that span a large area of the general public. Considering this, I suspect that this was done on purpose. Music, popular movies, advertising logos, etc. And most of them subtle enough to not cause a panic, but strong enough to generate a good conversation and attention. Change things on the public and then watch to see how society reacts.

It feels intentional.

If it was indeed a random switch into a parallel universe, then why are we not seeing MAJOR changes in the borders of countries? Animal species? This feels intentional to me. Specific things were chosen and the change was subtle. Why just the line in Star Wars - Luke, I am your Father? Build it and they will come? A few choice logos? And some changes in the bible?

I am then brought to the thought - if it was intentional, what is the purpose? What is next? These are the bigger questions in my mind.

And why is it only a fringe amount of people on the planet talking about it?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

BMJ (6th November 2016), DNA (16th November 2016), Holly Lindin (8th November 2016), mojo (6th November 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), TargeT (6th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #212
    Thanks

I am very interested with these topics (mandela effect and D-wave experiments/cern/quantum physics) for many reasons, one of which is the joining of spirituality and very old teachings, esoteric and spiritual and science as such, as well as the dangers and the benefits of those.

In the video I posted earlier, I would have quite a lot to say on the scientist approaches of Quantum physics and other dimensions reaching. Amongst other things, the comment from the scientist about us going into other nearby dimensions to get their ressources and bring them back in our dimension (as if the third our own dimension did not have enough in itself).

This is a very primitive form of thinking in my views. Not enough of raping our planet, we will now rape other dimensions!!???

And who tells us or tell that scientist that we do not already have beings from other dimensions raping us.

IF we go anywhere with that kind of mind frane and thinking, there is no doubt that we will receive the same on our planet, or at the minimum have other dimensions resisting to our raping them for greed and power, and there is no doubt that they may fight us in order to stop us.

Anyhow, while searching for the interview you are looking for Patient (i am quite interested in it), i am finding quite a lot of information.

One place I ended up in is this site: https://www.youtube.com/cynthiasuelarson

I do not know how good it is, I have not had time to look at it enough yet.

Another place that I found quite interesting for its multitude of interviews that seems to look at fringe things with a different angle is this site, one of the interview being on the mandela effect/d-wave. The are all podcasts.
    http://inothernewsradio.com/podcast/

Without the video we can still discuss the lines of thought that it brought to mind.

The major point from this interview was basically the D-Wave computers working together as they are connected from google to the cern collider. Another D-wave computer that is twice as powerful was scheduled to be coming online. The computer being a sentient artificial intelligent working computer, is something we have only seen in science fiction. If this is indeed connected to cern and the info gathered from the collider - it could very well be how the Mandela Effect came to be.

When I look at the things that are brought up being affected by the Mandela effect, I see a good range of things that are mostly based on popular culture. It is almost like a light sprinkling of things that span a large area of the general public. Considering this, I suspect that this was done on purpose. Music, popular movies, advertising logos, etc. And most of them subtle enough to not cause a panic, but strong enough to generate a good conversation and attention. Change things on the public and then watch to see how society reacts.

It feels intentional.

If it was indeed a random switch into a parallel universe, then why are we not seeing MAJOR changes in the borders of countries? Animal species? This feels intentional to me. Specific things were chosen and the change was subtle. Why just the line in Star Wars - Luke, I am your Father? Build it and they will come? A few choice logos? And some changes in the bible?

I am then brought to the thought - if it was intentional, what is the purpose? What is next? These are the bigger questions in my mind.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

bennycog (6th November 2016), BMJ (6th November 2016), DNA (16th November 2016), fourty-two (19th December 2016), mojo (6th November 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

25. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

Something else on the Mandela effect, but this time in comparison with how the bible is changing in front of our eyes, etc.

Not as interesting as the d-wave / Cern / mandela effect team however, in my views. But other members may like it.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (6th November 2016), DNA (16th November 2016), mojo (6th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #214
    Thanks

You also have all those videos etc in this site, all on the mandela effect, cern, d-wave, quantum reality, etc. I have not had time to look at them, up to you to see (i may later look as well) (once you are no more flooded with those sex adds...)

http://deboj.net/topic/d-wave--quant...imension-.html

Interesting comments here

http://kenamp.com/Is_CERN_harnessing_'Aether'_for_the_D-WAVE_Quantum_Computer_to_manipulate_a_Parallel_Uni verse_/3-ciLnqz9gY.video
    Last edited by Flash; 6th November 2016 at 03:44.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (6th November 2016), DNA (16th November 2016), gaiagirl (6th November 2016)

29. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

Just something to consider regarding the CERN statue of Shiva, bearing in mind TPTW love symbolism.

Excerpt:
    The statue captures Shiva performing the Tandava, a dance believed to be the source of the cycle of creation, preservation and destruction.The dance exists in five forms which shows the cosmic cycle from creation to destruction:

'Srishti' - creation, evolution
    'Sthiti' - preservation, support
    'Samhara' - destruction, evolution
    'Tirobhava' - illusion
    'Anugraha' - release, emancipation, grace

Link: http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report...-shiva-2186655
    Last edited by BMJ; 6th November 2016 at 03:47.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

bennycog (6th November 2016), DNA (16th November 2016), Flash (6th November 2016), Holly Lindin (8th November 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

31. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

Hey! Wes Penre has written a book where he discusses the Mandela effect, d-wave, etc. WE should invite him to this thead, he may know quite a lot.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

OK' half bingo, not won yet: this video is discussion your whistleblower Patient, we may finally get to find it

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (6th November 2016), Bob (6th November 2016), DNA (16th November 2016)

33. Link to Post #217
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Memories not matching up with videos isn't the strongest evidence.. there's not really any thing else other than some testimony.. I made it through that entire video & I never heard anything especially telling that this person was actually what they claim to be, I haven't checked his credentials yet but I don't think I need to from what I heard in that longest-half-hour of my life.

I think there's something to it because I doubt that my memories are wrong, but.. aside from that... meh, I know how malleable perception is and how crappy memories are for accuracy (go try interviewing wittiness to an event some time.. holy crap you'll get some WILD variations if they haven't been in contact with each other.)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

airaspect (6th November 2016), BMJ (6th November 2016), DNA (16th November 2016), Inversion (22nd December 2016)

35. Link to Post #218
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am not a religious person, but are the changes in the bible (the lord's prayer for example) just a failed memory?

While growing up in public school, I said the lord's prayer ever morning in my classroom. I did not say "forgive our debts..."

Some of the things as they are now do not even make sense. For example the end scene in the bond movie (moon raker?) where the blond girl helps Jaws get up and shows him her braces and they fall in love? Now, she has no braces - the scene makes no sense.

But yeah - I suppose if it is only a small percentage of the people that are aware of the changes then only a small percentage of people being affected. Lets hope it doesn't get worse.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

bennycog (6th November 2016), BMJ (6th November 2016), DNA (16th November 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

37. Link to Post #219
    Avalon Member heuristic thought's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm starting to think this effect is a time altering event stream that started in the late 1990s and is showing its existence here in 2013-2016 because of timewave fluctuations.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to heuristic thought For This Post:

BMJ (22nd December 2016), DNA (18th December 2016), Inversion (22nd December 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

39. Link to Post #220
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Maybe I've stumbled on another Mandela effect discrepancy.

Two questions for you.

Remember the movie Christmas vacation (1989), without first checking into the movie, fast forward in memory to the part where Clark (Chevy Chase) and cousin Eddie (Randy Quaid) are getting reacquainted in the living room while enjoying their eggnog, did Clark refill Eddies eggnog for him or did Eddie proceed to refill his eggnog by himself? Also, towards the end of this scene, do you remember Clark offer to transport Eddie elsewhere?

Google didn't come up with anything Mandela-wise relating to the above scene.

Cern is in my mind a profound and momentous possible factor to consider in terms of the Mandela effect.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

BMJ (22nd December 2016), DNA (23rd December 2016), Inversion (22nd December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst 1 11 21 25 LastLast