+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 12 25 LastLast

Thread: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

What's frightening to consider is that that timeline may just have been delayed, as in a kind of diversion loop... and now we're coming back to the same one, but 8 years later. That would NOT NOT NOT be a good thing.
    Recall Charles statement that their (controlling group) actions and plans are event triggered, event sequenced .....and not concerned with specific time aspects of 'get it done now'. Ie, that to steer humanity, and in analysis of temporal aspects.... it's a case of event sequencing and triggering, over that of specific 'now' times. Certain things.... must be completed .....in a very specific order.

Which, in the hindsight of analysis, is only correct.

in order for humanity to survive this transition, humanity must learn these things, but the problem is that humanity is.. in it's current state..let's face it....humanity is more than a bit grabastic. (in my usage--- chaotically incompetent and in free fall, holding one's own ass in fear as a clung to attempt to stop the falling)

The more humanity is fear driven the more their probability aspects align (due to avatar commonalities that emerge strongly as event perception creates the herd effect) and the more predictable they become and thus more capable of being steered.

These items become the 'stones dropped in the pond' ripple effect points that are seen in future sense viewing, and after the event has passed, become our 'history'. Probability line convergences.

Such a reality has a tendency to become muddled and mired in paradox in the standard human viewpoint of unidirectional linear time, as there is no possible comparative for temporal convergence in such a consciousness system/framework.
    Last edited by Carmody; 13th June 2016 at 14:33.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

bluestflame (14th June 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th June 2016), justntime2learn (28th June 2016), seleka (17th February 2017), Sir Eltor (11th July 2016), skyflower (15th June 2016), thunder24 (13th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Regarding timeline jumps, seeing something in an old newspaper or encyclopedia really isn't proof at all. If the timeline jumped, the newspapers and encyclopedias would jump as well. Occam's Razor says it's FAR more likely that an old newspaper would have had an understandable typo in it (Fruit for Froot, etc). No 'proof' there.

But it's an interesting argument that our memories wouldn't necessarily have 'jumped' in the same way, as our memories are almost certainly non-physical things.

I read a fascinating discussion (and I'll see if I can find it) between some highly experienced — and educated, smart and sane — Mars image researchers, back in 2009-10. They were 100% certain that a certain image had changed. When they went back to look at their own personal hard copy printouts — they had changed as well.

All they had left was their memories, and they couldn't prove a thing.
    this gets back to the idea of consciousness and our minds being of a quantum nature, and how the offices of naval research stated in one study, that DNA was superconductive, and if superconductive (my explanation which science is now proposing), thus, 'outside of time'.

Neurons are physical,and electrical, and electricity is plasma and plasma is electrons, and in connectivity with one another and are essential to the idea of superconductivity. And all reality, for that ,er, matter (pun intended). Our fault lies in our measurement tools..... which revert back to time based systems. So we don't see or understand it, in the idea and expression of mundane engineered scientific method, tool, and protocol.

An important point is that superconductivity is out of time and if DNA is superconductive it is also outside of time, within some aspects and so are all "atomic" structures, but we don't see that particular aspect in our day to day lives. Instant timeless spooky action at a distance, is the issue at hand.

In Lynn McTaggart's book' the Field', the meta studies done on psychic research, a specific one..where three scientific groups had a testing of psychic capacities proposed to them.

Proposed by a group who had a good idea and wanted to test it, conclusively. They noticed something in all the psychic tests done and zeroed in on the issue.

All three groups agreed, that the test was absolutely foolproof, and that psychic sensitivity would be completely factually proven to be one way or another, in strict scientific protocol, in utter perfection.

A done deal, forever, "the end", no more doubt or discussion... with dynamite and a hammer. "**** you universe, this is it this is the ultimate truth" kinda thing, each group to be smug and satisfied in the results.

The three scientific test groups groups were carefully selected.

Group one was made up of non believers in psychic sensitivity.
    Group two was made up of believers in psychic sensitivity.
    Group three was made up of agnostics in psychic sensitivity.

they each completed the tests they said, beforehand, tests that were absolutely faultless and they staked their ass and reputations on this. After all, this is the sort of thing they do for a living and by training ---day in and day out.

group one, the non believers, found a negative result, that psychic sensitivity was garbage, it does not exist.

Group two, found that to a level that was beyond the capacity to ignore or put away, that people had/have psychic sensitivity, that it was unstoppably real, undeniably real, no possibility of proving their results wrong.

The agnostic group, who was open to anything, open to there being no psychic sensitivity and there being actual psychic sensitivity..their results were totally ambiguous. Their results were in the middle, that it could be said real and not real, it could go, or be read in their results..as being either way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This leaves you with the startling conclusion that humans integrate, in consciousness, with the idea of reality... that reality is 100% malleable via consciousness, from our point of view.

that we can steer through time and probability and steer through reality formation, even making and breaking reality, dimensionality, atomically, and with respect to time and timelines.

That all is real and nothing is real, in simultaneous function and form.

That the universe is as Max Plank, the father of quantum sciences said, an intelligence, a consciousness.

That you are of it and it is of you.

If you don't want to believe or understand this, well, you can make this happen.

If you want to believe and understand this, well, you can make that happen.

that reality is literally, in all ways possible, what you make of it, collectively and individually.

~~~~~~~~~~

So we then come to the idea of a controlling group who wants to control people's perception, to make sure humanity remains as a commodity, a owned unintelligent, uninformed thing. A tool and toy for their use, whatever that may be. What game is this, exactly?

If you want intelligence, if you want to understand, if you want to expand...you'll have to make that happen. Literally. If you want the training wheels to come off, you'll have to navigate this transition period and position, very very carefully.

Humanity's first wobbly unassisted bike ride.
    Last edited by Carmody; 13th June 2016 at 15:11.

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

animovado (12th July 2016), BMJ (13th June 2016), Carpathian (3rd July 2016), Chester (24th July 2016), Daughter of Time (25th July 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Ewan (22nd June 2016), genevieve (13th June 2016), gord (2nd July 2016), justntime2learn (27th June 2016), noprophet (24th April 2023), Orph (13th June 2016), seleka (17th February 2017), Sierra (16th June 2016), Sir Eltor (11th July 2016), skyflower (15th June 2016), Sophocles (27th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (27th June 2016), tessfreq (2nd August 2016), thunder24 (13th June 2016), ulli (23rd June 2016), wisky (28th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,383 times in 1,629 posts

What jumped out at me was the line in Field of Dreams (Build it and they will come -vs- Build it and he will come). I immediately thought of Lucifer as being HE. There was an interesting tell in the movie Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy where they were building Mark 2 which was another version of Earth. Maybe there was a major catastrophe like the sun expanding to a red giant or Ed Dames killshot and we were relocated to Mark 2.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ailith (29th August 2016), DNA (13th June 2016), seleka (17th February 2017), ZooLife (21st June 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

See my prior post in this thread, which explains the truth in what I'm saying in this post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you want a Lucifer, and dwell on it, you can have one. If your monkey emotion avatar projections, in collective herd type imaginings want it, you can have it.

If you understand the Lucifer thingie is meaningless and does not exist, you can have that too.

A careful read of biblical and associated texts, will show you interesting points, which are that both lucifer and god, individually say the same thing, which is: that it is your belief in them is required for them to exist.

That your ass, your consciousness aspects as a creator, are the will and drive that allow each to be.

So, getting caught up in organized religion and associated grabastic circular logic entrapments, specifically that of Luciferian or god type scenarios, is utter bullsh!it. It is humanity staring in the mirror and masturbating reality into existence, into a bad dream.

That's what Abrahamic penis cutting religions/cults/indoctrinations..... are all about.

Don't feed the dynamite monkey.
    Last edited by Carmody; 13th June 2016 at 16:41.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

animovado (12th July 2016), Carpathian (3rd July 2016), conk (14th June 2016), Fiberglut (19th June 2016), genevieve (13th June 2016), gord (2nd July 2016), Inversion (13th June 2016), Jake (8th August 2020), justntime2learn (27th June 2016), Mitm (15th June 2016), Orph (13th June 2016), seleka (17th February 2017), Sierra (16th June 2016), Sir Eltor (11th July 2016), skyflower (14th June 2016), sommervr (15th June 2016), TargeT (23rd August 2016), ulli (23rd June 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,728 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    I remember from movies and tv shows:
    "Sex In The City" NOT "Sex And The City"
    Snow White scene as being "Mirror Mirror On the wall who's the first of them all" NOT "Magic mirror on the wall"
    Forest Gump stating "Life is like a box of chocolates" NOT "Like was like a box of chocolates"
    "Looney Toons" NOT "Looney Tunes"
    "Fruit Loops" NOT "Froot Loops"

In relation to the world map I remember South America being almost directly below North America, Iceland being alot smaller and New Zealand was a lot closer to Australia and further North, with Wellington being almost the same latitude as Sydney.

I have stated this probably for the last year if not two that I believe their is a bleed threw from other relates, (which supports Bill's post 13), maybe these different realities are merging now. Only less than a week ago my best friend was sitting on the lounge down stairs watching tv and she said that she saw me walking down the stair case and then shortly thereafter maybe 30 seconds or so she saw me physically walk down the stairs again.

I stated this fact here on the 27/4/16:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1064169
    Greetings BMJ
    I agree with all of your statements in terms of how I remembered things as well.
    Further
    I remember Hitler having brown eyes and brown hair. Apparently I've read now Hitler had blue eyes and brown hair.
    I remember the Kid in Tianamen square being ran over by the tank, apparently in this reality he was pulled away by Chinese authorities and never seen again.
    The Star Wars thing got me, but those movies have been admittedly redone through digitial effect and what not, so maybe that waschanged recently.
    I'll admit the geographical map thing is different, but I've heard in the past western policy was to change certain aspects of the world to make Europe and America look bigger and a recent push was done to make the world as it really is,so maybe what we are seeing is a result of that.
    Probably one of the biggest eye openers for me was The Brady Bunch Variety Hour. I'm of the age where I just should have seen this at some time, and this is #1 for my wife, who is a self professed Brady Bunch Trivia Expert. The kind of expert who knew all of the actor's names and biography.
    Interview with A Vampire vs Interview with THE vampire. I'm positive it was with an A, as I went through a crushed velvet stage where I was listening to The Smiths and shopping at Hot Topic while reading all of the books.

Oh yea, hey Inversion, That line from Field of Dreams got me too. If you build it THEY will come,,, not if you build it HE will come.
    That was top three for me as far as shocking me.
    Last edited by DNA; 13th June 2016 at 20:10.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ailith (29th August 2016), BMJ (14th June 2016), Inversion (13th June 2016), justntime2learn (27th June 2016), seleka (17th February 2017), ZooLife (21st June 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In relation to the world map I remember South America being almost directly below North America, Iceland being alot smaller and New Zealand was a lot closer to Australia and further North, with Wellington being almost the same latitude as Sydney.
    Well, we do have to be careful about that kind of thing. There are many different kinds of map projections, none of them 'accurate'.

Regarding timeline jumps, seeing something in an old newspaper or encyclopedia really isn't proof at all. If the timeline jumped, the newspapers and encyclopedias would jump as well. Occam's Razor says it's FAR more likely that an old newspaper would have had an understandable typo in it (Fruit for Froot, etc). No 'proof' there.

But it's an interesting argument that our memories wouldn't necessarily have 'jumped' in the same way, as our memories are almost certainly non-physical things.

I read a fascinating discussion (and I'll see if I can find it) between some highly experienced — and educated, smart and sane — Mars image researchers, back in 2009-10. They were 100% certain that a certain image had changed. When they went back to look at their own personal hard copy printouts — they had changed as well.

Thanks Bill
    This was pure gold.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (14th June 2016), Daughter of Time (25th July 2016), Inversion (13th June 2016), kfm27917 (28th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

The snow white (1937) Mandela effect is another interesting Study. We all remember the famous Line "Mirror Mirror on the Wall" however in actual fact she says "Magic Mirror on the wall." I have checked three copies including a 30 year old VHS tape/ DVD/ Youtube and even Spainsh Versions. They all say "Magic Mirror or Espejo Magico" All my friends and family remember clearly "Mirror Mirror" and the vast number of "Mirror Mirror..." products on pinterest support this version of events. Several people have old Disney books which clearly state "Mirror Mirror" thus as Bill Said disproving the Mandela effect as all copies would have to change. If these videos are to be believed. The easiest explanation would be false memories but How could everyone remember is so incorrectly? I offer no answers...but welcome any input on this Snow White topic. Some people have claimed its a digital information modification programs to alter videos in order to find out how peoples knowledge of the past can be altered. However the truth is either my memory is wrong or something happened which changed my VHS tape´s memory.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

BMJ (14th June 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Inversion (14th June 2016), Savannah (14th June 2016), skyflower (15th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

One Possible explanation for the Mandela Effect, link: http://www.zengardner.com/63843-2/

The Mandela Effect & the Merging of Two Parallel Realities
    By Carlos Tavares -
    28/05/2016

Some people have noticed that things as they are now are not how they remember them as being before. This concept is called the “Mandela Effect”, because some people remember Mr Mandela dying in prison, but in “this” our current reality/version he became president and only died in 2013.

There are many such examples and many more to be revealed as people become aware of this concept and actually start to check up on things. Most commonly people remember the name of certain books or titles of movies being called something just “slightly” different but NOT what it is now, or the words in phrases in old books being different now. In some cases both realities are present with one ‘version’ being more dominant than the other!

I have had several personal experiences with the Mandela Effect, and after some time you yourself even begin to doubt and wonder if you are imagining the difference between the ‘now’ version and the ‘then’ version, because this reality is now the dominant “material external collective”, and is constantly re-enforcing (forcing) its “proof/reality”!

I have a friend who remembers an entire building on the corner of a street in JHB, which simply is not there in this reality. As the cosmic law and ritual states that The Powers That Be have to tell you what is happening somehow, those that have seen the “Fringe” TV series will have had a clue and be able to grasp this quicker.

The big thing for me was watching a recent clip where he was talking about the positions and shapes of entire landmasses and continents. I was good at Geography at school, so when I heard him saying certain things I actually stopped the video to see for myself on my own Globe, because I did not believe what he was saying. After confirming that my globe too was NOT what I remembered I continued to watch, but regularly stopped the video as he mentioned other places. Watch here.

This article I am writing specifically for the people that REMEMBER things differently, not for the masses who are aware of no change, as it would be very difficult to explain something to them that is different to what they can actually see and prove at present, in this reality.

Some teachings have said that the Earth (in Old reality timelines) has always destroyed itself or been destroyed by a nuclear World War 3 during the 1980s or by massive natural Earth Changes, and has never been able to go past the year 2012. I remember going to town a week after the whole 2012 “thing” and feeling so weird and out of place, like a dreamscape. With time I slowly started to accept and integrate this reality!

So what I am thinking is that the people that NOW are noticing events, things and places that were different before, compared to this reality, are the people from the old parallel that have merged with this new parallel. They have been transferred to this parallel Earth reality and by doing so “absorbed” themselves in this reality into one person. (Same soul and spirit though!) It is interesting that the people reporting all these different cases are the more awakened and spiritual people, so what I am saying is that the people who had awoken enough, with enough knowledge, wisdom, action and spirituality who had the potential for FUTURE continuation, were the ones transferred. The rest of the masses I would say actually died in some extinction level event on our original parallel reality/timeline. (In this Parallel are the “copies/duplicates” of those people which are all around that do not remember!)

So in other words we jumped from one Parallel Earth Reality to another, one that was close enough in space and frequency…ALMOST exactly the same!

(and with some eternal help involved?!) If this is true, then hypothetically this reality may not be much better than the old one as this civilization/parallel too continues to collapse in on it self and destroy this planet as well. So was it done to just buy some time and are we about to go through yet another merging process? Each merge being an upgrade to a higher reality with more future potential. Like in the movie “The One”, where Jet Li goes from one parallel to the next and every time he kills his other he becomes more powerful. In our case we may be slowly collecting the lost pieces of our fragmented selves with every merge?!

I was also wondering if this is the reason for many people reporting that they are continuously seeing double numbers, i.e. 11:11, if it is not the subconscious mind telling us something!??? Pointing directly to the Double realities? Furthermore is this why some people are seeing two (very similar) suns when conditions are just right? Is there another Earth Parallel close to us in frequency again? (No it is not Nibiru! Not every anomaly has to be Nibiru!) It appears we are experiencing more and more strangeness and should be aware of such anomalies.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ailith (29th August 2016), Daughter of Time (25th July 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Inversion (14th June 2016), justntime2learn (30th July 2016), Manasaki (15th November 2021), MorningSong (14th June 2016), Orph (14th June 2016), Savannah (14th June 2016), seleka (17th February 2017), skyflower (15th June 2016), sunwings (14th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

The big thing for me was watching a recent clip where he was talking about the positions and shapes of entire landmasses and continents. I was good at Geography at school, so when I heard him saying certain things I actually stopped the video to see for myself on my own Globe, because I did not believe what he was saying. After confirming that my globe too was NOT what I remembered I continued to watch, but regularly stopped the video as he mentioned other places. Watch here. .

First you didn´t insert the video so I have done so. Thanks for your piece Carlos I found it very enlightening. Especially the 11:11 its something i see several times a week and it struck me as a possibility. The reason I am responding is because I love geography and I used to spend every night starring at a huge map stuck on my wall when i was a child. When I watched the Video I kept bursting out laughing like you would when a magician tells you this is your card. Korea, Sri Lanka, Sicily and South America don´t physically match my childhood memories but I say this without much conviction but more out of gut instinct. Im hoping this thread will keep growing because I am certain there is more to this and the more experiences we account for we might catch a glimpse of something behind the curtain.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

BMJ (14th June 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Holly Lindin (7th November 2016), Inversion (14th June 2016), Savannah (14th June 2016), skyflower (15th June 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

this gets back to the idea of consciousness and our minds being of a quantum nature, and how the offices of naval research stated in one study, that DNA was superconductive, and if superconductive (my explanation which science is now proposing), thus, 'outside of time'.

Neurons are physical,and electrical, and electricity is plasma and plasma is electrons, and in connectivity with one another and are essential to the idea of superconductivity. And all reality, for that ,er, matter (pun intended). Our fault lies in our measurement tools..... which revert back to time based systems. So we don't see or understand it, in the idea and expression of mundane engineered scientific method, tool, and protocol.

An important point is that superconductivity is out of time and if DNA is superconductive it is also outside of time, within some aspects and so are all "atomic" structures, but we don't see that particular aspect in our day to day lives. Instant timeless spooky action at a distance, is the issue at hand.

In Lynn McTaggart's book' the Field', the meta studies done on psychic research, a specific one..where three scientific groups had a testing of psychic capacities proposed to them.

Proposed by a group who had a good idea and wanted to test it, conclusively. They noticed something in all the psychic tests done and zeroed in on the issue.

All three groups agreed, that the test was absolutely foolproof, and that psychic sensitivity would be completely factually proven to be one way or another, in strict scientific protocol, in utter perfection.

A done deal, forever, "the end", no more doubt or discussion... with dynamite and a hammer. "**** you universe, this is it this is the ultimate truth" kinda thing, each group to be smug and satisfied in the results.

The three scientific test groups groups were carefully selected.

Group one was made up of non believers in psychic sensitivity.
    Group two was made up of believers in psychic sensitivity.
    Group three was made up of agnostics in psychic sensitivity.

they each completed the tests they said, beforehand, tests that were absolutely faultless and they staked their ass and reputations on this. After all, this is the sort of thing they do for a living and by training ---day in and day out.

group one, the non believers, found a negative result, that psychic sensitivity was garbage, it does not exist.

Group two, found that to a level that was beyond the capacity to ignore or put away, that people had/have psychic sensitivity, that it was unstoppably real, undeniably real, no possibility of proving their results wrong.

The agnostic group, who was open to anything, open to there being no psychic sensitivity and there being actual psychic sensitivity..their results were totally ambiguous. Their results were in the middle, that it could be said real and not real, it could go, or be read in their results..as being either way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This leaves you with the startling conclusion that humans integrate, in consciousness, with the idea of reality... that reality is 100% malleable via consciousness, from our point of view.

that we can steer through time and probability and steer through reality formation, even making and breaking reality, dimensionality, atomically, and with respect to time and timelines.

That all is real and nothing is real, in simultaneous function and form.

That the universe is as Max Plank, the father of quantum sciences said, an intelligence, a consciousness.

That you are of it and it is of you.

If you don't want to believe or understand this, well, you can make this happen.

If you want to believe and understand this, well, you can make that happen.

that reality is literally, in all ways possible, what you make of it, collectively and individually.

~~~~~~~~~~

So we then come to the idea of a controlling group who wants to control people's perception, to make sure humanity remains as a commodity, a owned unintelligent, uninformed thing. A tool and toy for their use, whatever that may be. What game is this, exactly?

If you want intelligence, if you want to understand, if you want to expand...you'll have to make that happen. Literally. If you want the training wheels to come off, you'll have to navigate this transition period and position, very very carefully.

Humanity's first wobbly unassisted bike ride.
    Quantum 1, classical 0: Bell nonlocality universally confirmed in any large communication complexity advantage

Quote The relationship between communication complexity problems, Bell nonlocal correlations and the advantage of quantum over classical strategies has long been recognized, but has been confirmed in only two problems. Recently, however, scientists at University of Cambridge, University of Amsterdam, CWI, QuSoft, Gdansk University, Gdansk University of Technology, Adam Mickiewicz University, and Jagiellonian University employed a two-part method based on port-based teleportation – a scheme of quantum teleportation where a receiver has multiple (N) output ports and obtains the teleported state by merely selecting one of the N ports1,2. The researchers used the quantum protocol based on the given communication complexity game to construct a set of quantum measurements on a maximally entangled state to show that any large advantage over the best known classical strategy makes use of Bell nonlocal correlations. In so doing, the researchers assert, they have provided the missing link to the fundamental equivalence between Bell nonlocality and quantum advantage. Moreover, their results have significant implications for classical information processing and the development of more efficient teleportation protocols.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the new article, from June 14th, 2016, is saying, is that non local 'out of time' connectivity in systems, is real. It is functional. Proven.

That what I said above, science has created a test protocol and enacted the tests, and found it to be true. Not the psychic sensitivity tests from the researchers, but hard science in the world of quantum communications.

That the two testing protocols and results, confirm one another, separately. That a hard science cross correlation has appeared.

so, you know what that means. That you really, really, seriously...... need to get a hold of yourself. Big time.

That if you want a good outcome, you'd better learn to drive correctly, and dump the panic mode.... as the animal drive of looking for the threat coming out at you from the tall grass, is really... a bunch of crap.

You end up creating that reality, simply by being it. And that this change, has to come from the deepest parts of you, the ones that create thought...down in the hindbrain, which is emotional and animal.

Quote In a theory in which parameters are added to quantum mechanics to determine the results of individual measurements, without changing the statistical predictions, there must be a mechanism whereby the setting of one measuring device can influence the reading of another instrument, however remote. Moreover, the signal involved must propagate instantaneously, so that such a theory could not be Lorentz invariant.[4]

Bell summarized one of the least popular ways to address the theorem, superdeterminism, in a 1985 BBC Radio interview:

There is a way to escape the inference of superluminal speeds and spooky action at a distance. But it involves absolute determinism in the universe, the complete absence of free will. Suppose the world is super-deterministic, with not just inanimate nature running on behind-the-scenes clockwork, but with our behavior, including our belief that we are free to choose to do one experiment rather than another, absolutely predetermined, including the ‘decision’ by the experimenter to carry out one set of measurements rather than another, the difficulty disappears. There is no need for a faster-than-light signal to tell particle A what measurement has been carried out on particle B, because the universe, including particle A, already ‘knows’ what that measurement, and its outcome, will be.[5]
    Last edited by Carmody; 14th June 2016 at 13:55.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

animovado (12th July 2016), BMJ (14th June 2016), Carpathian (3rd July 2016), Chip (15th June 2016), conk (14th June 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Hervé (14th June 2016), seko (24th June 2016), seleka (17th February 2017), Sierra (16th June 2016), Sir Eltor (11th July 2016), skyflower (15th June 2016), TargeT (23rd August 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

As I said I can agree that many of the examples given I can’t be certain of but some of them I can, like the Whitny example. Another is Jane Goodall who in my memory worked with Gorillas, again I’m sure of it. The move Ghorellas in the Mist was about Jane Goodall, not this Fossie women I have never heard of. The other one is the human skeleton that I remember as not having lower closed ribs or a large long sternum. This is particularly interesting to me and may indicate this time line has experienced different genetic manipulations by possibly different ET’s or differing agendas? I was reading David Ickes forum about ME and they identified a few things specific to their culture, but mostly discussed those discrepancies noted on the web.
    Last edited by Savannah; 14th June 2016 at 16:07.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

DNA (14th June 2016), Icare (29th December 2021), skyflower (15th June 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    The snow white (1937) Mandela effect is another interesting Study. We all remember the famous Line "Mirror Mirror on the Wall" however in actual fact she says "Magic Mirror on the wall." I have checked three copies including a 30 year old VHS tape/ DVD/ Youtube and even Spainsh Versions. They all say "Magic Mirror or Espejo Magico" All my friends and family remember clearly "Mirror Mirror" and the vast number of "Mirror Mirror..." products on pinterest support this version of events. Several people have old Disney books which clearly state "Mirror Mirror" thus as Bill Said disproving the Mandela effect as all copies would have to change. If these videos are to be believed. The easiest explanation would be false memories but How could everyone remember is so incorrectly? I offer no answers...but welcome any input on this Snow White topic. Some people have claimed its a digital information modification programs to alter videos in order to find out how peoples knowledge of the past can be altered. However the truth is either my memory is wrong or something happened which changed my VHS tape´s memory.
    This is why I first asked about old books and as Golden Lady was was nice enough to check for me even old books have cahnged, thus non digital media have changed. Therefore as Bill noted this is a reality shift not just a manipulation of digital data.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

BMJ (15th June 2016), Chip (15th June 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Icare (29th December 2021), skyflower (15th June 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,513 times in 32,788 posts

I'd like to join in this discussion... slowly and very carefully, as I mention in my copied post below.

First‚ can any British member post some examples of Mandela Effect-type apparent anomalies that would be significant to someone who'd grown up in England? Many of the small things being referred to are American, quite unknown to Brits. This is a serious request... I'd be very interested.

I posted here just now:

I do think there may be something to the Mandela Effect phenomenon.

Some of the YouTube commenters seem not to understand very well how a timeline jump would actually work (and they can be forgiven for that) — but I do think there may be something highly strange happening that isn't just a matter of people's poor memory or logic. We need to go pretty slowly and carefully with that kind of thing... it's a real hall of mirrors.

* My earlier post was this one:

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

So you were mentioning some information from Dan Burisch regarding Timeline 1, Variant 83 on another thread. You gave the link for here http://projectcamelot.org/t1v83.html.
    [ ... ]
    With Hillary getting the possible nod now as president, and our now moving through a predicted high energy area of the galaxy, is this timeline looking like it may have looped back around?
    Yes, I'm a little concerned that the [alternative, never-happened] Nov 2008 events might somehow now be loop-mapped on to Nov 2016. If so, all hell (literally) might break loose.

Dan Burisch said the timeline problems in the future humans' history (round about now, or a few years before now) were because of energies within the solar system that were catastrophically activated by the Looking Glass/ Stargate devices, which is why they were all shut down.

He insisted that that had happened. He never referred to energies within the galaxy, only within the solar system. But he was always the first one to point out to us that he wasn't a physicist, or an astrophysicist.

All this is impossible to verify, of course, and it's a super-wild story that many have ridiculed. It's like the anti-elephant powder that you sprinkle in your bedroom. Hey, no elephants at night, so it must be working.

All I can say is that I knew Dan pretty well, and he was always sincere, intelligent, heart-centered, articulate, witty, caring, and a totally delightful person to be with 100% of the time. So I always listened carefully. He was never knowingly lying... I'm certain of that.

26. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

animovado (12th July 2016), BMJ (15th June 2016), Carmody (14th June 2016), Chip (15th June 2016), Daughter of Time (25th July 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2016), gord (2nd July 2016), Hervé (14th June 2016), Holly Lindin (7th November 2016), Icare (29th December 2021), Inversion (14th June 2016), Jake (8th August 2020), justntime2learn (30th July 2016), kanishk (21st April 2017), Manasaki (15th November 2021), seko (24th June 2016), seleka (17th February 2017), Sierra (16th June 2016), Sir Eltor (11th July 2016), skyflower (15th June 2016), Snoweagle (17th July 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,383 times in 1,629 posts

In this video there's more examples of variations in names like Chuck E. Cheese's or Cup Noodles vs. Cup of Noodles. It seems like an AI rebuilt our reality and got some things wrong or according to the video dimensions are merging.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

BMJ (15th June 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Icare (29th December 2021), seleka (17th February 2017), ZooLife (21st June 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

After viewing the original posted video, he is correct about the name changes. As a "senior" I remember well. Of course, I have no clue what this is all about, but my only comment would be that it seems that if our only source of information comes from the web, then we all can be easily deceived or led along whatever path "they" choose for us.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Chip (15th June 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), gord (2nd July 2016), Icare (29th December 2021), Inversion (14th June 2016), justntime2learn (30th July 2016), skyflower (15th June 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    As I said I can agree that many of the examples given I can’t be certain of but some of them I can, like the Whitny example. Another is Jane Goodall who in my memory worked with Gorillas, again I’m sure of it. The move Ghorellas in the Mist was about Jane Goodall, not this Fossie women I have never heard of. The other one is the human skeleton that I remember as not having lower closed ribs or a large long sternum. This is particularly interesting to me and may indicate this time line has experienced different genetic manipulations by possibly different ET’s or differing agendas? I was reading David Ickes forum about ME and they identified a few things specific to their culture, but mostly discussed those discrepancies noted on the web.
    Dian Fossey worked with gorillas.

Jane Goodall, with chimpanzees.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

animovado (12th July 2016), BMJ (15th June 2016), Chip (15th June 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2016), Hervé (14th June 2016), Icare (29th December 2021), Inversion (14th June 2016), justntime2learn (30th July 2016), Matthew (14th June 2016), Sierra (16th June 2016), skyflower (15th June 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'd like to join in this discussion... slowly and very carefully, as I mention in my copied post below.

First‚ can any British member post some examples of Mandela Effect-type apparent anomalies that would be significant to someone who'd grown up in England? Many of the small things being referred to are American, quite unknown to Brits. This is a serious request... I'd be very interested.
    There are quite a few matters in this comprehensive list that reflect the world at large. The only I've noted that reflect England would be

1. It is stated many folks remember Margarat Thatcher stating she was too ill to attend Ronald Reagan's funeral, but it is said if you look it up on youtube there she is.
    2. Many folks state they remember a painting of Henry VIII holding up a turkey leg, now it is stated this painting does not exist.
    3. For me personally, I remember Adolph Hitler having Brown Hair and Brown Eyes, but apparently this is not the case. Hitler had blue eyes and brown hair.

This list is very long and done by an individual inserting quite a bit of his own personal experiences, there are mistakes as myself and my wife were looking up things that pinged with us.
    But, there were quite a few things that seemed to be right on.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (15th June 2016), Chip (15th June 2016), ghostrider (30th April 2017), Holly Lindin (7th November 2016), Inversion (14th June 2016), justntime2learn (30th July 2016), Manasaki (15th November 2021), Sierra (16th June 2016), ZooLife (21st June 2016)

35. Link to Post #38
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

There is also some sort of pareidolia that can take place and best exemplified with this:
    Cna Yuo Raed Tihs?

By Daniel Scocco

Today while opening my email I came across a very interesting message from a friend. It was basically a message where the letters of each word were all scrambled. The first and the last letters were kept intact, but between them they were all mixed. Surprisingly enough I could read it perfectly. Below you will find the message. Can you read it?
    fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
    i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghi t pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.
    They say that only 55 people out of 100 can read that way. I would believe this number to be higher (considering that I never found someone who could not read it). What do you think?
    See?

Most people are able to reconstruct in their mind what is meant in that example... yet, it's a RE-construction and definitely not what's written...

A similar phenomenon - in reverse - occurs here, and anywhere, where most of the time posters are baffled that their posts have been totally misconstrued as meaning something totally different than what they clearly wrote (beside intentional use of "Straw man" and emotional knee-jerk reflexes).

Well, that's called a "Programming"... a programming that can be extended to a whole planet...
    Last edited by Hervé; 14th June 2016 at 20:26.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Brodie75 (29th November 2021), Daughter of Time (25th July 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2016), gord (2nd July 2016), Inversion (14th June 2016), justntime2learn (30th July 2016), MorningSong (18th June 2016), Orph (14th June 2016), seko (24th June 2016), Sierra (16th June 2016), Sir Eltor (11th July 2016)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    Dian Fossey worked with gorillas.

Jane Goodall, with chimpanzees.

I don't think you understand what is being said here. To ME, my reality, it was not that way. I understand you either remember this or see it online that way now, but to ME it is not. That is the point many people are reporting their memories do not match the current wold. These are everyday people not just so called conspiracy theorists. This phenomenon seems to be real, its the reason it is occurring that seems up for debate.
    Last edited by Savannah; 14th June 2016 at 21:18.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

BMJ (15th June 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2016), Inversion (15th June 2016), Orph (14th June 2016), seleka (17th February 2017)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

So today I got the nerve to ask a colleague at work who was Eli Whitney, he said without hesitation he invented the cotton gin, I asked what race was he, he said BLACK. We got into a long discussion about this and it was clear it blew his mind. He said just what I did that he learned it in elementary school and it was an import fact because he was the first black man in history listed as an inventor. There has bee speculation it may be age related he is 68.

The video I posted with the young women who at the end was flabbergasted to hear the statue of liberty is now in New Jersey, I think is just an error and a confusion for some. I am originally from New York. Liberty island has always been disputed as owned by NJ but claimed by NY. Thus NY gets all the tourist dollars and NJ none. Liberty Island is actually federally owned but in NJ waters but has a NY address. So people say its in NJ or NY . So this may be just a simple mistake and not an ME.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

BMJ (15th June 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Inversion (14th June 2016), sunwings (15th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 12 25 LastLast