+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Mass shooting at Orlando Gay Nightclub and the James Wesley Howell's case

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

Default Re: Mass shooting at Orlando Gay Nightclub and the James Wesley Howell's case

Attacks by Muslims should not be a surprise, folks.

ISLAM has been at war with America from the beginning.
    “We took the liberty to make some enquiries concerning the ground of their pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury, and observed that we considered all mankind as our friends who had done us no wrong, nor had given us any provocation. The Ambassador [of Tripoli] answered us that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”
    - - - Thomas Jefferson, Letter from the commissioners (John Adams, Thomas Jefferson) to John Jay, 28 March 1786, in Thomas Jefferson Travels: Selected Writings, 1784-1789, by Anthony Brandt, pp. 104-105.
    https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson

(Digest version : We consider all mankind as our friends. Their response : It is their right and duty to make war upon all infidels, and make slaves of all they could take as prisoners.)

Is there an explanation for the treasonous public officials? It can’t be just partisan politics. Is it more likely that the politicians are in the pocket of rich Muslims, or have been blackmailed to accommodate their wishes?
    Islam has been the enemy of America (and the world) from its beginning - saith Mohammad.
    Does this mean every pro-Islamic politician has embraced America’s enemy for blood stained oil money or silence?

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Mass shooting at Orlando Gay Nightclub and the James Wesley Howell's case

The three main tribal (penis cutting) Abrahamic religions have all been nasty problem children since their inception.

Which is self explanatory, ie the reason for their inception.
    Last edited by Carmody; 13th June 2016 at 00:46.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Basho (13th June 2016), conk (14th June 2016), kirolak (13th June 2016), KiwiElf (13th June 2016), seko (13th June 2016), Snookie (13th June 2016)

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member bluekungfoo's Avatar
    Thanks

So this is eerie for me being a FL native and living in the panhandle,

but what truly aggravates me is the following,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act The Patriot Act ( defined for those who don't know about it )

Agencies

C.I.A , N.S.A, F.B.I ,A.T.F and to me the worst is The Utah Data Center > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

What the hell are these agencies doing ? What the hell are they even being paid and funded for ? An if they can't stop the Boston Marathon Bombing, and now they can't stop one lone Islamic terrorist. What the hell can they stop ? Other than arresting those who don't pay taxes. The U.S government violates citizens privacy in so many forms that are noted plenty on this site and else where, supposedly monitoring everything they can, trigger words supposedly monitored, bomb, gun, president " supposedly are trigger words that get flagged some where and then investigated to some level to see if it is any kind of threat " . An yet these same agencies can not stop Islamic terrorists from entering this country and evidently they can not stop them from also acquiring legal or illegal weapons while in this country, BUT a convicted criminal is flagged and can not legally buy a weapon.... This terrorist is not some diabolical genius and neither were the brothers in the Boston Marathon bombing, ( listening to Faux News at the moment with Bill O Riely and some chump being interviewed is swearing up and down to not blame our intelligence agencies because they are not trying to subvert our country and are American loving patriots )...... The secret service can't prevent someone from flying a home made helicopter into unsecure areas or people from jumping the white house fence, and those are searchable on the net I don't feel the need to provide a reference link ..... so how the secret service is able to protect the president past or present is amazing, oh remember the couple that crashed the White house party one year too ! Amazing, regular citizens here are on this website are more of a threat to our respective governments that we lose our freedoms left n right , be it our privacy, or our right to own a fire arm being attacked and demanded that we give up, but the agencies we rely on for national security that have resources out the yang, fingers in ever pie imaginable to listen and etc.... and what good is it doing. At some point one has to admit failure which in this case will not happen, because why should it our politicians never admit failure nor accept responsibility for obvious failures , why should we expect anyone to be held accountable for the failure of these agencies. I don't believe the assassination of JFK to be mere luck of a lone wolf, and I do not believe that when Pearl Harbor was attacked that no one on this planet had a clue that the Japanese military fleet was on the move.

If these national security agencies want the trust and respect of the people they are supposed to serve, it might be in there interest to actually publish and report on actions that were taken to stop anyone from doing anything to the public, and releasing information with out compromising the integrity of these agencies can be done if they chose too. These agencies never do anything of the sort, and so it leads to distrust and lack of confidence and preserved as merely an arm of the government to control a population.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluekungfoo For This Post:

kirolak (13th June 2016), KiwiElf (13th June 2016), Nan (13th June 2016), Snookie (13th June 2016)

6. Link to Post #64
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    It's manipulation, plain and simple. On multiple levels.

You. Must. Go. After. The. Hidden. Players. Nothing else matters. Everything else is wasted energy.

This is why I always say You need go straight for the man behind the curtain.
    Agree, and things might be different (collectively) if for instance large swathes of people knew there was a man behind the curtain.

Unfortunately they do not. Unfortunately, most people don't even know there's a curtain.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Basho (13th June 2016), bluestflame (13th June 2016), Carmody (13th June 2016), gord (13th June 2016), Heavy Duty (13th June 2016), KiwiElf (13th June 2016), seko (13th June 2016), Sérénité (13th June 2016), skyflower (13th June 2016), Snookie (13th June 2016), Wind (13th June 2016)

8. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

just throwing this out there.. but the boston marathon bombing was a 100 percent hoax/ false flag.

Quote Posted by bluekungfoo (here)
    So this is eerie for me being a FL native and living in the panhandle,

but what truly aggravates me is the following,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act The Patriot Act ( defined for those who don't know about it )

Agencies

C.I.A , N.S.A, F.B.I ,A.T.F and to me the worst is The Utah Data Center > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

What the hell are these agencies doing ? What the hell are they even being paid and funded for ? An if they can't stop the Boston Marathon Bombing, and now they can't stop one lone Islamic terrorist. What the hell can they stop ? Other than arresting those who don't pay taxes. The U.S government violates citizens privacy in so many forms that are noted plenty on this site and else where, supposedly monitoring everything they can, trigger words supposedly monitored, bomb, gun, president " supposedly are trigger words that get flagged some where and then investigated to some level to see if it is any kind of threat " . An yet these same agencies can not stop Islamic terrorists from entering this country and evidently they can not stop them from also acquiring legal or illegal weapons while in this country, BUT a convicted criminal is flagged and can not legally buy a weapon.... This terrorist is not some diabolical genius and neither were the brothers in the Boston Marathon bombing, ( listening to Faux News at the moment with Bill O Riely and some chump being interviewed is swearing up and down to not blame our intelligence agencies because they are not trying to subvert our country and are American loving patriots )...... The secret service can't prevent someone from flying a home made helicopter into unsecure areas or people from jumping the white house fence, and those are searchable on the net I don't feel the need to provide a reference link ..... so how the secret service is able to protect the president past or present is amazing, oh remember the couple that crashed the White house party one year too ! Amazing, regular citizens here are on this website are more of a threat to our respective governments that we lose our freedoms left n right , be it our privacy, or our right to own a fire arm being attacked and demanded that we give up, but the agencies we rely on for national security that have resources out the yang, fingers in ever pie imaginable to listen and etc.... and what good is it doing. At some point one has to admit failure which in this case will not happen, because why should it our politicians never admit failure nor accept responsibility for obvious failures , why should we expect anyone to be held accountable for the failure of these agencies. I don't believe the assassination of JFK to be mere luck of a lone wolf, and I do not believe that when Pearl Harbor was attacked that no one on this planet had a clue that the Japanese military fleet was on the move.

If these national security agencies want the trust and respect of the people they are supposed to serve, it might be in there interest to actually publish and report on actions that were taken to stop anyone from doing anything to the public, and releasing information with out compromising the integrity of these agencies can be done if they chose too. These agencies never do anything of the sort, and so it leads to distrust and lack of confidence and preserved as merely an arm of the government to control a population.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

Daozen (13th June 2016), gord (13th June 2016), KiwiElf (13th June 2016), Snookie (13th June 2016)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Already they are shouting gun control , they never consider a person hell bent on destruction and killing, can use a plane , a train, a car bomb, a virus, a suicide vest, a knife, a sword, an axe, a hammer, its not guns its any tool in the hands of a mind controlled religious fanatic , can create the same end result, fear and terror... the mainstream media is reporting the shooter was investigated by the FBI twice and was able to get a job as a security guard and purchase weapons ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Antagenet (13th June 2016), avid (13th June 2016), bluekungfoo (13th June 2016), Bob (13th June 2016), Heavy Duty (13th June 2016), KiwiElf (13th June 2016), Snookie (13th June 2016)

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member bluekungfoo's Avatar
    Thanks

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-lone-...012346606.html

Utter Failure by the F.B.I as indicated by this article, the Author, titled this, Lone Wolf Attacks are almost impossible to prevent.

Quote FBI agent Ron Hopper told reporters Sunday that Mateen had been on the FBI’s radar since 2013 when coworkers reported him for making “offensive” comments about islamic extremism.

After two interviews, Hopper said, agents could not prove that Mateen was connected to any terrorist groups. The FBI questioned him once more in 2014 about ties to a suicide bomber, but again let him go after determining that their “contact was minimal.”

Mateen’s ability to still carry out the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history despite this record highlights the uniquely impenetrable threat of “lone wolves.”

This is an utter garbage article based on what is stated, the FBI had knowledge about this person, since 2013, reported by coworkers/ with all these agencies already listed, this guy should have been monitored to the keystroke of his keyboard to every number dialed on his phone, and then the utter nerve to report that the FBI questioned this guy again in 2014 , to say that he had " minimal contact " with a suspected suicide bomber .... ? Really , and that isn't enough to say hey, deport or lock this guy up ? Here is a possible reason why one is not guilty by association

at least here in America,

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...89F0YV20121016

This is in regards to Osama Bin Laden's driver, being not guilty by association , due to some bs that the courts decided to invent.

SO with this article in mind, in regards to OBL, this same court today might not have convicted/ prosecuted as supporting the Nazi regime back in WWII those guards who worked at death camps.

It is looking like the F.B.I are the ones who dropped the ball on this fiasco , there should have been eyes and ears on him all the time, and had there been, he may have been picked up after purchasing firearms. Real lone wolves do exist, to me those lone wolves are assassins paid by government's to execute whom ever for what ever reason, but to label Islamic terrorists, as lone wolves is a bit of a misnomer , especially when said person has already been reported to the F.B.I to begin with ! It would be a different story if the F.B.I had no reason to suspect this guy for any reason what so ever, but they did have reason, they chose to put him on the back burner because he wasn't a big fish to fry, and now this happens.
    Last edited by bluekungfoo; 13th June 2016 at 03:33. Reason: spell check

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bluekungfoo For This Post:

KiwiElf (13th June 2016)

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    bloke being interviewed cut off as soon as he mentions doors being held shut from inside
    Wow, that was exactly the kind of first hand testimonial I was looking for.
    I've been telling my wife that there is no way someone could kill 50 people without some kind of organized help.
    People just don't understand, for a single shooter, 50 people is just insane.
    Good find bluestflame.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

6pounder (13th June 2016), bluestflame (13th June 2016), gord (13th June 2016), Heavy Duty (13th June 2016), hohoemi (13th June 2016), kirolak (13th June 2016), KiwiElf (13th June 2016), seko (13th June 2016), Sérénité (13th June 2016), skyflower (13th June 2016), Snookie (13th June 2016), Sophocles (13th June 2016)

16. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,612 times in 320 posts

It is now being reported on Twitter that there were multiple assailants in this latest tragedy. Man cut off air when telling reporters that the door was being held shut to prevent victims escape. Get ready America and my friends all over the world, the battle for good and evil is about to begin.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

6pounder (13th June 2016), gord (13th June 2016), Heavy Duty (13th June 2016), KiwiElf (13th June 2016), skyflower (13th June 2016), Snookie (13th June 2016)

18. Link to Post #70
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    It's manipulation, plain and simple.
    Jim Stone, as he usually does, casts a quite different light on this "Massacre in Orlando".

In his latest update at his website, Jim Stone writes:

=========
    It was an obvious false flag, and there is some doubt about whether or not it was even real

People are pursuing the crisis actor/drill angle with this. I will say this:

1. Is it not interesting that this happened right in the middle of the Bilderberg meetings? I am still working on this one and will no doubt burn the airtime off the modem.

2:
    Hmm, remember one of the other shootings, where the shooter's dad was running for President in an arab state? Well, this also got reported in relation to this latest "shooting", that the shooter's dad was running for President in Afghanistan. That is too coincidental, I think the same idiotic psy op team or AI was in charge of this shooting as well. I don't believe this was anything but staged, real blood or not.

3: Wait a minute: Why were so many of the injured paraded down the exact same path in front of the cameras? Just like Nick Vogt, who went back and forth in front of the cameras FIVE TIMES with his legs blown off, rather than straight to an ambulance. Now it is looking fishy.

4: Here is a big one: If you youtube "pulse nightclub orlando" you will see that people constantly make cell phone recordings in the crowd. Yet not one cell phone video of this shooting starting from the crowd in the night club has surfaced yet. That is not by itself proof of a hoax, but it does look suspicious.
    =========

Jim Stone goes on to quote Former CIA false flag director David Steele, who has substantial doubts about this event too, suspecting that the killings, if they really happened at all, were likely done by multiple professionally trained killers, or by MK-Ultra trained patsies.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

6pounder (13th June 2016), Althena (13th June 2016), Antagenet (13th June 2016), avid (13th June 2016), Carmody (13th June 2016), Cidersomerset (13th June 2016), DNA (13th June 2016), KiwiElf (13th June 2016), Snookie (13th June 2016), Sophocles (13th June 2016), Stephanie (13th June 2016), Wind (13th June 2016)

20. Link to Post #71
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Perhaps Jim Stone has some of it right...

ISIS Announced Florida Threat THREE Days Ago: “We Will Attack Florida”

http://tapnewswire.com/2016/06/isis-...ttack-florida/

Oops – article about Orlando published on-line the day before it happened.

Witness interviewed is an actor, Luis Burbano.

Last edited by KiwiElf; 13th June 2016 at 05:14.

21. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Blue Radiance's Avatar
    Thanks

Most, if not all of these shootings, are mind control ops to try to make people think we need gun control, IMHO. It's all orchestrated.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blue Radiance For This Post:

6pounder (13th June 2016), Althena (13th June 2016), Antagenet (13th June 2016), KiwiElf (13th June 2016), Snookie (13th June 2016), Sophocles (13th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th June 2016)

23. Link to Post #73
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Google -Lady in Red, Boston Bombings- to see strong evidence of paid crisis actors in that event. We saw obvious gaffes in the Brussels videos. They don't even have the budget to employ good actors any more. This guy fakes a limp very badly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsmBil7WMfA

Here is the BBC caught staging a fake chemical attack to demonize Assad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhdZnzVzMb8

I think Paul and Jim Stone are right. Why should this attack be any more true than the others? There is very real suffering and misery out there, but some of it is staged.

BTW, Sandy Hook has a strangely disproportionate percentage of lottery winners.
    Last edited by Daozen; 13th June 2016 at 09:23.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

6pounder (13th June 2016), Carmody (13th June 2016), DNA (13th June 2016), gord (13th June 2016), KiwiElf (13th June 2016), Snookie (13th June 2016), Sophocles (13th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th June 2016)

25. Link to Post #74
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

They need a new "script" - this "movie" is getting very predictable... Obama already stating, "see how easy it is for these "people" to get guns..."

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Of course, I already received the low, slow and very noisy big helicopter flyover....... in the late dark of a Sunday night.

But that never happens for the rest of the entire given year, so this is just a simple timing coincidence, right?

A little STFU warning, maybe. You see... I'm on a street/road that they simply can't park a car down the road, on. It just won't happen here, so they have to resort to different means.
    Last edited by Carmody; 13th June 2016 at 17:35.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

KiwiElf (13th June 2016), Snookie (13th June 2016), Sophocles (13th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th June 2016)

28. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Witness interviewed is an actor, Luis Burbano.
    Well, I don’t think that has been established here. If as Carmody always says, there are only 36 facial types, that means that the US has nearly 10 million examples of each type. You would need a much more thorough analysis to claim identity as opposed to spitting-image similarity, which is known to be fairly common as well. And actually, I am not at all sure the resemblance is even that close.

Note I’m not drawing any conclusions either way from this; precisely because I don’t think any conclusions can be drawn from it.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Carmody (13th June 2016), KiwiElf (13th June 2016), Sophocles (13th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th June 2016), Violet (13th June 2016)

30. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

US Law Enforcement Knew Florida Shooter BEFORE Shooting

By David on 13 June 2016 GMT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACTIVIST POST.....

5 Reasons to Question the Official Story of the Orlando Shooting

TOPICS:Brandon TurbevilleFBIISISOrlando Shooting.
    June 12, 2016

By Brandon Turbeville

As more and more evidence emerges regarding the mass shooting in an Orlando
    gay club that resulted in the death of at least 52 people and many more injured,
    signs are increasingly pointing toward the possibility of a false flag operation.

Already, a number of points lend credence to those who might suggest that
    intelligence agencies more so than desert-dwelling terrorist organizations are
    responsible for organizing and directing the attacks. A number of questionable
    aspects regarding this shooting include:
    1.The FBI knew about the shooter and investigated him prior to the attack.
    2.The shooter had a connection to a known ISIS recruiter.
    3.The shooter’s father was a former “Afghan presidential candidate” who supported the Taliban.
    4.The FBI’s history in creating terrorism.

Read more...

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/06/...-shooting.html

====================================================
    ====================================================

ACTIVIST POST...

US Law Enforcement Knew Florida Shooter BEFORE Shooting

TOPICS:False FlagFBIFlorida ShootingISISTony Cartalucci.
    June 12, 2016

By Tony Cartalucci

A horrific mass shooting unfolded in Florida claiming the lives of at least 52 with
    scores more injured. The British Independent would report in its article, “Omar
    Mateen: Orlando gay club gunman identified by police,” that:

Police have identified the gunman in the mass shooting at a gay club in Florida as
    29-year-old Omar Mateen, an American citizen whose parents are from
    Afghanistan.Authorities in Orlando said they were investigating the shooting as an
    act of terrorism, as the death toll rose to 50 with a further 53 wounded.

At face value – it appears to be another senseless tragedy perpetrated by
    a “terrorist” inspired by militant groups the US claims to have been fighting for now
    nearly two decades. However, the Independent reports another fact further down in
    the body of its article, claiming that:

ABC News reported he had been on police’s “radar”, though not subject to an investigation.

‘What CNN fails to mention is the long history the FBI has of taking “sympathizers”
    through a series of steps to acquire “enough evidence,” including posing as
    terrorists and providing suspects with weapons and plans
    for attacks precisely like the one that just unfolded in Florida.

To understand the implications of yet another high-profile terror attack involving a
    suspect already known to law enforcement agencies, one must examine previous
    examples of admittedly set-up attacks “foiled” at the last moment by the FBI, as
    well as attacks that have been carried out by individuals tracked for years and
    even arrested multiple times by Western police and intelligence agencies only to be
    let go time and time again until finally carrying out “the big one.”’

Read more: US Law Enforcement Knew Florida Shooter BEFORE Shooting

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/06/...-shooting.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th June 2016 at 12:01.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (13th June 2016), KiwiElf (13th June 2016), Snookie (13th June 2016), Sophocles (13th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th June 2016)

32. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Timing is usually everything in these events and though I made reference
    to it yesterday the Tony awards watched by millions in the US that do not
    always follow these events were exposed to it. Also the 'luvie' theatre acting
    community has social links to the 'target victims' group . I know ISIS is anti gay
    and most things but the 'psyop' big audience shock factor should not be ignored imo....

At the end of the day for TPTB this is all 'Political Theatre' .....

James Corden on Orlando Shooting at 2016 Tony Awards

===================================================

Obama: Orlando Shooting An Attack on All Of Us

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th June 2016 at 12:11.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Althena (13th June 2016), bluekungfoo (13th June 2016), DNA (13th June 2016), KiwiElf (13th June 2016), Snookie (13th June 2016), Sophocles (13th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th June 2016)

34. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Many people say history is boring , what do I need to know what happened last
    year? let alone 50 , 100 , 200, 1000 , 100 ,000 years ago ? Well history has
    a very bad habit of repeating itself the US put thousands of Japanese Americans
    in internment camps during WW11 , later many served in the US army in Italy.

The FEMA camps and 'Fusion' centres are built and ready to use under the right
    circumstance and social or ethnic groups could easily be rounded up and
    segregated if necessary.

George Carlin & Bill Hicks - Question Everything (Remix)

Fantasy ? emergency preparation ? or something more sinister ? Something
    a President Trump or Hillary may enforce if you listen to their rhetoric ?

This programme is a little dramatic but there's a lot to ponder imo.....

Jesse Ventura POLICE STATE FEMA CAMPS part 1 of 3 CENSORED FROM TV

Uploaded on 6 Jan 2011

AS EVIL AS EVIL GETS. Leave the denial at the door.
    Former Gov. Jesse Ventura and his crew on Conspiracy Theory have blown the
    FEMA camp issue wide open in a truly groundbreaking episode from the program's
    second season on TruTV. The "Police State" episode proves once and for all that the
    feds have trained to take on American citizens, planned for riots and disasters and
    made preparations to maintain order at any cost.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th June 2016 at 13:19.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Althena (13th June 2016), DNA (13th June 2016), KiwiElf (13th June 2016), Snookie (13th June 2016), Sophocles (13th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th June 2016)

36. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Florida is considered accommodating to guns, by national standards so it makes some sense to carry out a false flag op there. Could be yet another reason for selecting the location if it was, in fact a false flag op. I am on the fence about many of these attacks due to the likelihood that this attacker, like so many others, may have been under the influence of lethal psychotic suicidal anti-depressant drugs. Big Pharma wouldn't hesitate to sell these toxic drugs knowing that they can result in this kind of behavior.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

DNA (13th June 2016), KiwiElf (13th June 2016), Snookie (13th June 2016), Sophocles (13th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast