+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 10 15 LastLast

Thread: Mass shooting at Orlando Gay Nightclub and the James Wesley Howell's case

1. Link to Post #181
    Japan Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Mass shooting at Orlando Gay Nightclub and the James Wesley Howell's case

Beneath the Media

I heard he was on anti-depressants, like many shooters. Could he have been manipulated by the CIA to create a smokescreen to divert attention from something bigger, like 911 one day after the pentagon discloses it lost one trillion dollars? That was also "Muslim Terrorists" which led us into wars and so many deaths. “Wag The Dog” I also heard someone was blocking the door for exits. I'm looking beneath the Media. Thanks in advance for any insights or corrections.
    XXX: WOW! And why did it take 3 hours for Police to get into the club?

No survivors, no questions or loose ends.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to walk4peace For This Post:

bluestflame (16th June 2016), Inversion (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (16th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: Mass shooting at Orlando Gay Nightclub and the James Wesley Howell's case

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    am unsure of the validity of this info but am posting it for research

Where the heck did that come from ? Good research is aided by references and links.

(I presume that the "SMPD" in your imaged text refers to "Santa Monica Police Department".)

There are multiple reports of James Wesley Howell being arrested in Los Angeles, with some serious explosives and firepower in his car. He was on parole from Indiana, under orders to not have guns. He's in jail now, awaiting his next court hearing. See for example this Los Angeles Times report. If James Wesley Howell is connected with Omar Mateen by CIA training or such, that has been scrubbed from anything I can find on the Web now.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (16th June 2016), DNA (17th June 2016), Inversion (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (16th June 2016), Snoweagle (17th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member Silo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    am unsure of the validity of this info but am posting it for research

Where the heck did that come from ? Good research is aided by references and links.
    I saw this posted to r/conspiracy this morning
    Last edited by Silo; 16th June 2016 at 15:02.
    just s

--the consequence of denile outweighs the risk of skepticism

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silo For This Post:

DNA (17th June 2016), KiwiElf (16th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (16th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #184
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Orlando shooting: actor/witness: what?

By Jon Rappoport Jun16, 2016

Want to get this one out fast…

See a post on anomalies in the Orlando shooting, at the site, Fellowship of the Minds, by “Dr. Eowyn.”

See: Orlando gay-club shooting: The pieces that don’t fit

The Eowyn post mentions mainstream press articles reporting the shooting—those mainstream articles appeared six hours before the Orlando shooting actually occurred. That’s rather curious, yes?

But the Eowyn revelation that cooked my brain was about a Pulse-club “witness to the shooting,” Louis Burbano, who is an actor. An actual actor with credits. He was interviewed by ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos. Eowyn shows an IMDb screenshot of Burbano’s most recent role in a short 2015 video: Burbano played a “club patron.” The title of the video? “Spirit of Orlando: Shooting Up.”

Now we’re through the looking-glass. Way through the looking-glass.

Jon Rappoport
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

bluestflame (16th June 2016), Chip (16th June 2016), Cidersomerset (16th June 2016), Inversion (16th June 2016), Jean-Marie (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (16th June 2016), Nasu (17th June 2016), ponda (16th June 2016), Reinhard (17th June 2016), seko (17th June 2016), Snoweagle (17th June 2016), Sophocles (16th June 2016), StandingWave (17th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #185
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Pulse Shooter Has Acting Background, Key Witness Are Directors and Actors!

https://www.youtube.com/user/DAHBOO77
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (16th June 2016), Snoweagle (17th June 2016), Sophocles (16th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Father of Orlando Shooter is Long-time CIA Asset

By David on 16 June 2016 GMT

Father of Orlando Shooter is Long-time CIA Asset

June 15, 2016 By 21wire 6 Comments

21st Century Wire says…

The Orlando Shooting. Many things are just not right with this story, including the father
    of the alleged shooter Omar Mateen, an Afghan-American, Seddique Mateen, who is closely
    linked to some of the most powerful leaders and agencies in Washington DC.

Above is a photo of Omar’s father after a meeting at the US State Dept. in Washington DC
    where he met with “officials”, but oddly, no log of his visit is available in the public record.

The alleged shooter’s father played an absolute key role in setting up the entire “hate crime”
    narrative by inserting this quote into the MSM machine during the immediate aftermath of
    the sensationalized media event.’

Read more: Father of Orlando Shooter is Long-time CIA Asset

http://21stcenturywire.com/wp-conten...GO-230x115.png

START Known Wolves : Orlando – & a French Police Officer killed
    8:10 comparison with Beslan School Massacre in Russia
    12:00 Dunblane : Occulted documentation and Multiple Shooters
    13:20 shooter visited nightclub & was a member of gay dating app
    14:40 candidate in Afghan Presidential race : father of the shooter
    19:30 G4S shares fall as gunman confirmed as a former employee
    22:10 radical imam linked to security services within a web of lies
    30:00 terrorist connections tie extensively into intelligence circles
    33:50 Media blitz post Orlando features crowd-funding appeals
    39:10 GCHQ : the British intelligence establishment & sadism
    43:40 parasitical law firms rely on the State at vast public cost
    47:30 link between Bilderberg & the #EUReferendumPsyOp
    52:00 Deutsche Bank predicts revaluation of £ after Brexit
    53:50 Alex Thompson Book Review : ‘And Into The Fire’

http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/06/1...ime-cia-asset/

====================================================

In contrast a relitively rare ' shooter' news item breaking in the UK

Jo Cox MP dead after shooting attack

4 minutes ago
    From the section England

Read more....
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36550304

Jo Cox was the Labour MP for Batley and Spen
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 16th June 2016 at 21:54.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

animovado (22nd June 2016), Ba-ba-Ra (16th June 2016), Chip (17th June 2016), DNA (17th June 2016), Inversion (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (16th June 2016), seko (17th June 2016), Snoweagle (17th June 2016), Sophocles (16th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Want a Job as a Crisis Actor for the Next False Flag? Here’s a Link to the Application
    MAY 5, 2013 by STARSHIP EARTH: THE BIG PICTURE
    http://www.starshipearththebigpictur...e-application/

Quote SCENARIO-SPECIFIC MASS (Customized) CASUALTY CARDS AND WOUNDS

CBRNE EVENTS
    Anthrax
    Ricin
    Sarin Gas
    Sodium Hydroxide
    Arsine
    Phosgene
    Chlorine
    Anhydrous Ammonia
    Radiation (Cesium-137)
    Mustard Gas
    Sulfuric Acid
    Ammonium Nitrate
    WOUNDS/SYMPTOMS
    Amputations
    Open & Closed Fractures
    Lacerations
    Abrasions
    1st, 2nd & 3rd Degree Burns
    Puncture Wounds
    Dislocated Shoulder
    Contusions / Bruising
    Shock & Anxiety
    Smoke Inhalation
    Sucking Chest Wounds
    Flap Wounds

The utilization of moulaged Role Players significantly enhances the exercise training experience by more realistically simulating the conditions and challenges associated with disaster events.

IIF Data Solutions provides Role Player Support Services to Federal, State and Local authorities in support of their domestic exercise programs. Our management team has extensive experience working domestic exercises and has a proven track record of providing the absolute best Role Player Support Services available.

Our program management team works in concert with the exercise planners to develop and integrate Role Player participation. The overarching objective is to provide the exercise response community with Role Players who exhibit realistic, scenario relevant injuries and casualty symptoms that can be readily identified, evaluated and processed for treatment. To accomplish this, IIF Data recruits, hires, trains, moulages and manages Role Players who display the physical and emotional trauma associated with their simulated injuries.

Program Management Team.
    Attendance at exercise planning meetings.
    Moulage Artisans.
    Customized Role Player Mass Causality Cards developed to support your specific exercise scenario requirements.
    Role Player moulage applications to realistically simulate scenario relevant injuries and casualty symptoms.
    Role Player acting instructions to enhance realism.
    Role Player “cut away” clothing.
    Role Player exercise identification badges.
    Role Player exercise orientation, training and safety briefings.
    Coordinating exercise requirements with other contractors to ensure unity of effort.
    Role Player management, transportation and communication support.
    After Action Reports.
    In direct support the National Guard’s 2008, 2009 and 2010 Vigilant Guard and CERFP evaluation exercise programs, IIF provided outstanding Role Player Support Services at the following exercise sites:

Memphis, Tennessee
    Knoxville, Tennessee
    Beaufort County, South Carolina
    Reno, Nevada
    Camp Blanding, Florida
    Fort Pickett, Virginia
    Camp Dawson, West Virginia
    Camp Smith, New York
    Salina, Kansas
    Buckley A.F.B. Colorado
    Tumon Bay, Guam
    Camp Santiago, Puerto Rico
    Camp Parks, California
    Camp Dodge, Iowa
    Camp Gruber, Oklahoma
    Richmond, Virginia
    Source http://www.secretsofthefed.com/
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th June 2016), KiwiElf (17th June 2016), Nasu (18th June 2016), Snoweagle (17th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I'm almost having a deja-vu , from the times of the Boston marathon bombings .

Quote Posted by walk4peace (here)
    Beneath the Media

I heard he was on anti-depressants, like many shooters. Could he have been manipulated by the CIA to create a smokescreen to divert attention from something bigger, like 911 one day after the pentagon discloses it lost one trillion dollars? That was also "Muslim Terrorists" which led us into wars and so many deaths. “Wag The Dog” I also heard someone was blocking the door for exits. I'm looking beneath the Media. Thanks in advance for any insights or corrections.
    XXX: WOW! And why did it take 3 hours for Police to get into the club?

No survivors, no questions or loose ends.

Yes there are plenty of survivors and witnesses , I'm not sure how many people were in that night club but from what it seems it was pretty jam packed ,
    according to the MSM there are at least 51 people injured and many more back home in shock.

Keep checking the youtube for 'Orlando witnesses' :

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ando+witnesses

It does make sense that everyone who was in there and survived are in shock and won't be happy to give public testimonies and statements immediately .

So ..there are many questions and many lose ends .

'Something bigger' ? Are you all kidding me . I understand it's not 'big enough' for anyone here on the forum to be taken seriously,
    unless it was covering major leak in Pentagon and I do respect your freedom of speech and everything but try to understand ,
    no matter your derealisation level that the stakes are high it happened ,

with few tens or hundred witnesses ,

now , that's an answer to couple of other posters from me ..

anyone thinking it's all staged , please ... why not go to the site itself and investigate ,
    especially if you're so good in detective work ,

I thought there's a school for it , I was obviously all wrong . I just can quote from memory ( as complete non-prof in this area ) that people closed and jam packed in tight space, albeit possibly drunk people, get disoriented easily and where from they heard the gun shots and how many people were shooting is not always reliable .
    ( to me this sounds weird enough for one man killing so many people at once )

Or maybe just go there somebody to express sympathy and see in your own eyes how all the families of the victims exist or not and what's for real.

Unfortunately and until the following kind of 'religious sentiment' is going to be debated in open ( no we can't ) ,
    the feeling of being wronged will continue to be stuck with half of population of this planet at least , and not because they're 'gay' but because we are not familiar with the phenomenon ,
    it's one being vilified and illegal in many countries, cultures and religions as of today and simply for living in illusion of todays 'free society' these strong prohibitions , tabus and sentiments do not simply go away because we declare them 'illusory'.

Pastor refuses to mourn Orlando victims: ‘The tragedy is that more of them didn’t die’

77 countries where homosexuality is illegal

Anyone ?

Last edited by Agape; 16th June 2016 at 20:12.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

avid (16th June 2016), Bob (16th June 2016), giovonni (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (17th June 2016), Snoweagle (17th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (16th June 2016), Wind (17th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #189
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

"The real truth of the story was released to a former Los Angeles County prosecutor who works for Get Off the BS by two Santa Monica police officers that have been issued gag orders under threat of Federal prosecution for talking further talking about the incident."

http://getoffthebs.com/five-suspects...anned-attacks/

from here : http://getoffthebs.com/five-suspects...anned-attacks/

Quote According to two department sources, Howell called the Santa Monica police on Sunday morning claiming that he needed protection from the CIA. Howell further elaborated to the dispatcher stating that he “had been set up by the CIA – they are going to kill me.”
    Quote Howell additionally stated that, “everything has gone south. Dan was gone when I got here. They killed the leader of the Florida attack this morning. They are going to kill me. I need protection.”
    Quote “When I got here, Dan was gone. I went to his apartment and he had cleared out….I tried calling him but he never answered me,” said Howell.
    Quote Speaking of the suspect killed in the Pulse Bar massacre in Florida, Howell stated, “Omar was not suppose to be killed. They lied to us – Omar and Brandy were suppose to get away.”
    Quote “We were all familiar with each other through an online fundamental Islamic knowledge seminary course[1] – we were recruited through the course and trained together at a camp in Virginia – we were taught how to shoot and make bombs – everyone knew their part – something went wrong….”
    (edit to add ) this felt the most right of all the info i'd come across
    Last edited by bluestflame; 18th June 2016 at 22:04.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

3(C)+me (18th June 2016), animovado (22nd June 2016), avid (16th June 2016), Bill Ryan (19th June 2016), giovonni (16th June 2016), Hervé (19th June 2016), KiwiElf (17th June 2016), Nasu (17th June 2016), Rex (19th June 2016), seko (17th June 2016), Snoweagle (17th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (16th June 2016)

19. Link to Post #190
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    anyone thinking it's all staged , please ... why not go to the site itself and investigate ,
    It's quite possible that (1) tragic deaths, injuries and trauma occurred, while at the same time (2) what we're being told happened is a fabrication, and what we're being shown happened is in good part staged.

I am finding and have been posting substantial and varied evidence that we're being lied to.

I am not claiming that nothing bad really happened. I suspect something really bad did happen, but of a nature and quantity kept from us, by agents, handlers, provocateurs, mercenaries and agencies kept hidden from us, for reasons not told to us.

This is the usual, in my estimation. Take or make a problem, then lie big time as to what the problem is, so as to cause the various destructive consequences intended for our society, and so as to justify whatever public actions are planned next.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th June 2016 at 20:57.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Agape (17th June 2016), Atlas (17th June 2016), avid (16th June 2016), bluestflame (16th June 2016), giovonni (16th June 2016), guayabal (17th June 2016), KiwiElf (17th June 2016), Nasu (17th June 2016), onawah (17th June 2016), Reinhard (17th June 2016), seko (17th June 2016), Snoweagle (17th June 2016), Wind (17th June 2016)

21. Link to Post #191
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Mass shooting at Orlando Gay Nightclub and the James Wesley Howell's case

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    It's quite possible that (1) tragic deaths, injuries and trauma occurred, while at the same time (2) what we're being told happened is a fabrication, and what we're being shown happened is in good part staged.
    Yes ...

Or possibly even further (3) these types of occurrences are being perhaps encouraged and in some cases even facilitated - via MSM media heads and unseen gov/authorities.

22. Link to Post #192
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I haven't had the time to go through every post in this thread, and was wondering if anyone has seen this before. I came across this video by a truthseeker on youtube. This is a clip of Omar Mateen working some kind of guard patrol a few years back during the BP oil spill.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to transitionalman For This Post:

Atlas (17th June 2016), bluestflame (16th June 2016), Cidersomerset (17th June 2016), giovonni (16th June 2016), guayabal (17th June 2016), Inversion (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (17th June 2016), Nan (17th June 2016), Nasu (17th June 2016), seah (19th June 2016)

24. Link to Post #193
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

imo Nazis should be considered along with fascism......and the extreme far right

Quote Posted by risveglio (here)
    Wouldn't nazis be the far left?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

Atlas (17th June 2016), giovonni (16th June 2016)

26. Link to Post #194
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Quote Posted by transitionalman (here)
    I haven't had the time to go through every post in this thread, and was wondering if anyone has seen this before. I came across this video by a truthseeker on youtube. This is a clip of Omar Mateen working some kind of guard patrol a few years back during the BP oil spill.
    Yes - the MSM is playing a phone video of him (guarding a checkpoint) talking to a person in a car
    making an access inquiry into a restricted area.

27. Link to Post #195
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by robinr1 (here)
    imo Nazis should be considered along with fascism......and the extreme far right

That's silly. Fascism is definitely far left.

28. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by robinr1 (here)

That's silly. Fascism is definitely far left.
    Actually, it's a circle (not a joke). Not a left-right spectrum at all.

29. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (17th June 2016), animovado (22nd June 2016), Atlas (17th June 2016), Cidersomerset (17th June 2016), DNA (17th June 2016), Ewan (17th June 2016), Franny (17th June 2016), giovonni (16th June 2016), Hervé (17th June 2016), Inversion (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (17th June 2016), Nasu (17th June 2016), Neal (17th June 2016), seko (17th June 2016), Snoweagle (17th June 2016), Sophocles (16th June 2016), Wind (17th June 2016)

30. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

I don't have much to ad, other than this is hinky as heck.

As a self proclaimed weapons expert here, I can tell you that the guy who saw a bullet poking out of someone about two inches long is complete bs. The only bullet that could do that is an anti aircraft bullet. The size of the gun that could shoot that size of bullet is always mounted, no exceptions, on a boat, on a ship, on the back of a truck, etc, but impossible to hold individualy as they are too big to carry, even for three capable people.

Apparently the shooter used a pistol and an ar15 rifle. The larger caliber, being the rifle is either 556 or 223, or 223 wylde which is a hybrid of the two. Essentially it is a 22 caliber sized projectile, or bullet, but with much more powder, so it can go farther with continued concussive force and accuracy. This bullet is smaller than your thumb nail, when shot from the casing or shell, not two inches or so in length, ever.

By comparison a 50 cal bullet, once shot out of its shell is as long as your last knuckle to the point of your thumb, at most, again not as long as the two inches this chap saw poking out of someone... This round is the largest portable one man ballistic bullet that snipers or soldiers use in battle today....

It's a lie, in plain talk, it's impossible to see a projectile of the size described poking out of someone, coming from an ar15. As for the rest, it smells to high heaven to me..... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 18th June 2016 at 19:30.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Atlas (17th June 2016), bluestflame (17th June 2016), Cidersomerset (17th June 2016), giovonni (17th June 2016), hohoemi (17th June 2016), Inversion (17th June 2016), KiwiElf (17th June 2016), Snoweagle (17th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (17th June 2016), Wind (18th June 2016)

32. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

Various articles from the headline page......

Orlando 'Known Wolf' Watched by FBI, Worked with DHS, Amid Crisis Actors, Drills & CI’s

By David on 17 June 2016 GMT Problem-Reaction-Solution, War and Terror

ORLANDO ‘KNOWN WOLF’ Watched by FBI, Worked with DHS, Amid Crisis Actors, Drills & CI’s

June 16, 2016 By Shawn Helton 3 Comments

orlando-nightclub-shooting-crime-scene-slider-21WIRE-SH-2
    Shawn Helton
    21st Century Wire

‘Orlando’s Pulse nightclub shooting is said to be the largest mass shooting in
    American history and in less than 24 hours, investigators already determined
    the incident to be an “ISIS-related” attack prior to a any investigation or
    forensic analysis.

In this report we will attempt to answer a number of questions about a number
    of anomalies and unlikely coincidences surrounding this global media event.
    We’re told that this tragic attack was carried out by an international security
    firm employee turned ‘radicalized’ gunman – but is there more to the story?’

Read more: Orlando ‘Known Wolf’ Watched by FBI, Worked with DHS, Amid Crisis Actors, Drills & CI’s

http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/06/1...rs-drills-cis/

===================================================

The Dude Drops Orlando Shooting Hoax Truth Bomb LIVE on TV

By David on 17 June 2016 GMT

Orlando Shooter's Wife: The FBI Told Me Not to Tell the Media He Was Gay

By David on 17 June 2016 GMT Coverups, Problem-Reaction-Solution

‘The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation told the former wife of the Orlando
    shooter Omar Mateen, Sitora Yusufiy, not to speak of his homosexuality or the fact
    that she, his family and others believed he was gay, Yusufiy’s current fiance, Marco
    Dias, told a Brazilian TV channel in an interview.

Dias told the Brazilian television station SBT Brazil Tuesday that Yusufiy believed
    Mateen was gay and that his father called him gay several times in front of her.
    However, “the FBI asked her not to tell this to the American media.” Since the
    attack, Mateen has been dubbed an “Islamic terrorist” by politicians, senior officials
    and commentators in the U.S. following reports he had pledged allegiance to the
    Islamic State group. However, the idea that he could have been a closet-
    homosexual indicates that the Orlando shooting might have been a deeply felt and
    personal act of hate.’

Read more: Orlando Shooter’s Wife: The FBI Told Me Not to Tell the Media He Was Gay

http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-rela...dia-he-was-gay

Greenscreen Fakery?

By David on 17 June 2016 GMT

Orlando Shooter Wasn’t the First Murderer Employed By Global Mercenary Firm G4S

By David on 17 June 2016 GMT Corporate Crime, War and Terror

‘The man who shot over 100 people and killed 49 in an Orlando nightclub Saturday
    worked at a retirement home as a security guard for G4S – a giant, often
    controversial global contracting corporation that provides mercenary forces, prison
    guards and security services. G4S is one of the world’s largest private security
    companies, with more than 620,000 employees and a presence in over 100
    countries.

G4S confirmed in a statement that Omar Mateen had worked for the company since
    2007, and said it was “shocked and saddened” by the shooting. A later statement
    said that Mateen was subject to “detailed company screening” in 2007 and again in
    2013, “with no adverse findings.”

But one of Mateen’s former coworkers told the New York Times that he “saw it
    coming,” that Mateen “talked about killing people all the time,” and that he
    was “always angry, sweating, just angry at the world.”’

Read more: Orlando Shooter Wasn’t the First Murderer Employed By Global
    Mercenary Firm G4S

https://theintercept.com/2016/06/14/...ercenary-firm/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th June 2016 at 12:44.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Inversion (17th June 2016), KiwiElf (17th June 2016), Nasu (17th June 2016)

34. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Quote Actually, it's a circle (not a joke). Not a left-right spectrum at all.
    I like that pie chart Bill , I used to say about the far right and far left that
    if you go far enough they meet...LOL.....

Hitler and Stalin did have a peace treaty and both carved up Poland in 1939....

History does repeat itself over again with subtle and sometimes not so subtle
    agenda . 9/11 the neo - con 'New Pearl Harbour' event just one of many false flag
    and psyops going on and repeated over and over.....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th June 2016 at 13:29.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (17th June 2016), Inversion (17th June 2016), KiwiElf (17th June 2016)

36. Link to Post #200
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

This is pretty funny or sad or embarrassing, I'm not sure anymore...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 10 15 LastLast