+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15

Thread: Mass shooting at Orlando Gay Nightclub and the James Wesley Howell's case

1. Link to Post #281
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Mass shooting at Orlando Gay Nightclub and the James Wesley Howell's case

Judge: FBI Transcript Shows Nobody Died in Orlando Shooting Until SWAT Teams entered the Building

Tim BrownJune 27, 2016

What should have been front page news everywhere, somehow got buried amid the official narrative we were given about the Orlando shooting. Judge Andrew Napolitano told FOX News that an FBI transcript indicated that no one died until 05:13am Sunday morning when the police SWAT teams entered the building.

“Here’s what is news in the summary – nobody died until 05:13 in the morning, when the SWAT team entered. Prior to that no one had been killed. The 53 that were injured, and the 49 that were murdered all met their fates at the time of, and during, the police entry into the building,” Judge Napolitano said.

Consider that the narrative we have been given was that Omar Mateen entered the club around 02:00am on Sunday morning to begin his killing spree, so why was no one actually killed until 05:13am, over three hours later?

Here's the official transcript.

So, this makes one question why the 911 call transcripts are being redacted and why the people are not being told the truth across the media about what really took place.

We have been told that 5 to 6 police officers were already in the club for 15 to 20 minutes or more prior to the SWAT teams' entering.

So, what is the truth here? Some claim that 05:13am is the time of death, but how is that when that suspect was not even down until 05:15am? Could it be that some of the people in the club were shot by the SWAT team or by Mateen? With nearly50 people dead and more wounded, how was Mateen able to get off that many shots? I'm really curious.

Take a listen to the entrance of the SWAT team into the club.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aa2_1465732813
    If that was not enough, police officers have even admitted that they may have killed some of the people. WFAA reports:
    Quote Monday, Orlando Police Chief John Mina and other law enforcement officers offered new details about the shooting, including the possibility that some victims may have been killed by officers trying to save them.

“I will say this, that’s all part of the investigation,” Mina said. “But I will say when our SWAT officers, about eight or nine officers, opened fire, the backdrop was a concrete wall, and they were being fired upon.”

A law enforcement source close to the investigation who asked not to be named said a crowd of up to 300 people and the complex layout of the dance club may have resulted in some patrons being struck by gunfire from officers.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ewan (1st July 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2016), KiwiElf (30th June 2016), Nasu (13th March 2018), onawah (1st July 2016), seko (30th June 2016), Sophocles (11th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #282
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Default Re: Mass shooting at Orlando Gay Nightclub and the James Wesley Howell's case

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Would you please provide a link to the info you are referring to, Frenchy? re:- John Hutchinson, Thanks.
    I use [ https://ixquick.com/ ] http://www.hutchisoneffect.com/ & http://peswiki.com/directory:john-hutchison

I really enjoy watching, listening to this Man, ( Although I find listening to Eric Dollard, not easy.. ) John, imo is charasmatic, decent, and probably fun to be around ! on a more serious note, I believe, he is OUTSIDE the alphabet agencies and this being one reason he might not achieve the success he merits...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

KiwiElf (2nd July 2016), onawah (2nd July 2016)

5. Link to Post #283
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Great post by Kevin Barret at VT: "Radical" muslim blows Orlando wide open". The vid embedded in the article is gold....

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07/10/fbi-imam/

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

gord (11th July 2016), KiwiElf (11th July 2016), risveglio (11th July 2016), shaberon (11th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #284
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,103 times in 4,065 posts

That was pretty good for a couple of reasons. The Imam stated that the Feds were responsible for "most" of the violent acts, not that they did them all. He also upstaged the interviewer a little bit, who was skeptical of him because he was "associated" with the 1993 NY bomber.

He's the guy that the FBI reported as the radical teacher of Omar like the day after the event, which he denies, and says he was easy to blame since he turned down a gig that would have had him shooting American citizens in West Africa.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

KiwiElf (11th July 2016), risveglio (11th July 2016), Sean (11th July 2016)

9. Link to Post #285
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Here is the entire video with the Iman, supposedly uncut.

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/...-its-entirety/
    Last edited by risveglio; 11th July 2016 at 15:04.

10. Link to Post #286
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

[QUOTE=shaberon;1080887]He also upstaged the interviewer a little bit, who was skeptical of him because he was "associated" with the 1993 NY bomber./QUOTE]

It's a good video.

"Associated"

In late 2000, I bought 2 pieces of pizza from a guy who was "convicted in October 2006 of conspiring to aid a terrorist group and provide support for a weapon of mass destruction, as well as money-laundering and supporting a foreign terrorist organization" (search that phrase). I guess I must be associated with him.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

KiwiElf (11th July 2016), Michelle Marie (13th March 2018)

12. Link to Post #287
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

James Wesley Howell - Our Fate is Tied to His

by Henry Makow Ph.D. August 27, 2016

If he were a genuine terrorist, you'd think there'd be one news item about his case in the ten weeks since James Wesley Howell was arrested June 12.

There is a virtual news blackout and law enforcement refuses to answer inquiries. The mass media is too afraid to ask. Why? James Wesley Howell was a CIA sponsored "terrorist" who backed out and was arrested by local police before he could be murdered.

James Wesley Howell is the smoking gun that proves terror events worldwide are sponsored by intelligence agencies. He turned himself in to Santa Monica police June 12, the morning of the Orlando "massacre" and asked for protection. He told them he was supposed to bomb the gay pride parade but had backed out when he learned Omar Mateen had been killed. He said he had trained with Mateen at a CIA camp in Virginia.

Police found the following in his possession, items no freelance terrorist would be able to assemble: "He had twenty-five (25) pounds of Shoc-Shot, an explosive used for blowing up targets by high velocity bullets most likely to cause a crowd widespread panic, and a possible escape by assailants in smoke and mass confusion. The two components needed to make the Shoc-Shot explosive had been mixed. Howell had an Anderson Manufacturing AM-115 .223- high velocity round caliber rifle. The rifle had a round in its chamber and additional rounds in a 30-round magazine attached to it. Another 30-round magazine was taped to the rifle. He had a .30-06 bolt-action rifle with a round in its chamber, and a high velocity .22-caliber Ruger semi-automatic pistol. He had a mass murdering commando assassin's arsenal.[4]"

The FBI swept in and took charge of Howell. Since then, there has not been a word about his case in the media, proof that he was telling the truth. Most disturbing is that both the mass media and alternative media won't touch this story. It proves that the American people are complicit in the charade that is the "war on terror." They are accomplices at best; victims of Stockholm syndrome at worst.

My email or phone inquiries to the following were not answered. I asked the status of the case and who his lawyer was.

Law enforcement:
    Sean Carney Assn't District Attorney LA County Phone 213-257-2226 Email: SCarney@da.lacounty.gov

FBI Spokesperson Laura Eimiller (310) 420-6441

Santa Monica detective Dereck Leone (310) 458-8949

Mainstream Media:

Mathew Hall - Editor Santa Monica Daily Press Matthew Hall editor@smdp.com 310-573-8350

Michael Anthony Adams Reporter at Indianapolis Star (317) 444-6123.

It is mind boggling that NO ONE in the mainstream media has followed up on this case. It is heart sickening and mind boggling that no one in the alternative media has followed up, not even letsgetoffthebs and G. Edward Griffin who first broke the story. I have written 4-5 alternative media types and also didn't get a reply.

Where is Gordon Duffy, Jeff Rense, Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Kevin Barrett, and the hundreds of other websites that pretend to present the truth?

It's clear the whole country is paralyzed by fear. It remains for ordinary citizens to demand information from the authorities. I'm asking you my readers to help find out what has happened to James Wesley Howell and let me know.

Our fate is bound up in his.

---

Related - Black Assassins Account

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

bluestflame (27th August 2016), Ewan (28th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2016), KiwiElf (28th August 2016), Michelle Marie (13th March 2018), onawah (27th August 2016), Sophocles (31st August 2016), ThePythonicCow (29th August 2016)

14. Link to Post #288
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

James Wesley Howell - His Current Status

by Stephanie Sledge The Government Rag August 30, 2016

Thanks to the courage and initiative of blogger Stephanie Sledge, a record of James Wesley Howell's status and whereabouts has been established.

She responded to my appeal Saturday for information about Howell, who claims he withdrew from a CIA operation to target a Gay pride parade June 12, the same day as the Orlando psy op.

Bravo Stephanie! JWH you have not been forgotten by the people.

Yesterday morning, at approximately 10:30am, I began calling the list of numbers you had published in the article to see if I could get some answers. First, I called Michael Adams, Reporter for the Indianapolis Star - no call was returned prior to hitting the 'publish' button of this article...

Then, I called Michael Hall, Editor of the Santa Monica Daily Press - no call was returned prior to hitting the 'publish' button of this article...

(Stephanie Sledge)

So, I moved on and decided to call Sean Carney from the District Attorney's Office in LA County. He just happened to answer his phone as he had forwarded his office calls to his cell phone. I just happened to catch him at the right time for some answers.

I was told by Carney:

Quote "Howell's Preliminary Hearing is scheduled for September 8th at 8:30am at the DIV 31 (Airport Courthouse). He has obtained a public defender by the name Samuel Jones."

I then continued to ask questions about Howell's situation including where he was being held. Carney told me "Howell is currently in the custody of the LA Sheriff's Department."
    I explained there were concerned citizens wanting to know why there had not been any news coverage or updates about this case/suspect and therefore, I was asking questions to help understand the status of the arrestee and his case updates.

I asked him what official charges Howell was facing. He told me he did not have that information handy as he was driving and I caught him on his cell phone.

After speaking with Carney, I went online to confirm the update.

First, I went to the LA Sheriff's Department inmate search page and found the following information:
    Booking number: 4679768, James Howell, Male, DOB 03/31/96, Age 20
    When clicking on the booking number provided, the following information is available about his case:
    Name: James Wesley Howell
    Hair: Bro
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 6.00
    Weight: 170
    Arrest Date: 06/12/16
    Arrest Time: 0553
    Booking Location: 1965
    Loc. Desc: Santa Monica P.D.
    Bail: $2,000,000.00
    Grand Bail: No Bail
    Housed: TTCF (Twin-Towers Correctional Facility)
    450 Bauchet Street, Los Angeles, CA
    Court Date: 09/08/16
    Court Time: 8:30
    Next Court Case: SA09315901
    Court: LAX Superior Court Dept W31
    11701 S. Lacienega Blvd, Los AngelesUPT
    Hold Agency: KY
    Hold Name: Kentucky
    Case# UNK
    # of Hold: 1
    Note: Hold agency may be a warrant in another state. Howell's name does appear in a quick search in the Kentucky court system. His name appears to have the cities of Louisville, Simpsonville, Goshen, and La Grange attached to him. He also shows up with the same DOB in the case of Commonwealth vs. Howell, James (W/M/DOB 03/31/96) Jefferson 16-CR-001067.
    This evidence presented should be enough for any real researcher and/or investigative journalist to question where this young man came from, where he has lived, and so forth. Was this man another stalked man, set up from the FBI, just like Jared Lee Loughner? What are his official charges? There are a thousand more questions to answer, however, for today, I will present you with the answer you are currently seeking... "What has happened to James Wesley Howell..."

In Addition: I am seeking an individual and/or individuals who will be willing to attend James Wesley Howell's Preliminary Court hearing on September 8th at 8:30am to verify whether this man will actually appear in court, what official charges he will be facing, and the outcome of the hearing. However, I would assume some local media may also come to the court hearing and write some lame-duck news story but I want some real facts...

See snippets of my research on James Wesley Howell below. Feel free to comment and add more research.

Is Howell unprotected after asking police officials for protection after he claimed he "backed out" of bombing the Gay Pride Parade after learning Omar Mateen (Suspect) in Orlando shooting was murdered? Howell allegedly also claimed he and Omar trained together at a ClA camp in Virginia.

More questions people... more questions....

Reach Stephanie here

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (14th March 2018), Ewan (31st August 2016), KiwiElf (30th August 2016), Michelle Marie (13th March 2018), Nasu (13th March 2018), Sophocles (31st August 2016)

16. Link to Post #289
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Howell Implicates Hillary, CIA in False Flags, Trump Assassination

August 30, 2016

(Clinton body count. Attorney Brenda Corpian beaten within an inch of death after Howell interview.)

This explosive story has gone under the radar.

"Brenda Corpian," a pseudonym, is the attorney who broke the story of James Wesley Howell seeking police protection after refusing to execute a CIA plot to bomb the Los Angeles Gay Pride Parade June 12, to coincide with the Orlando CIA psy op.

Roughly two weeks later, Corpian interviewed Howell in prison where he told her he had seen Hillary Clinton and Huma Abadin at the CIA's "Islamic Terror" training camp in Virginia. The interview was terminated at that moment and about 15 hours later Corpian was severely beaten by three men and left for dead in a dumpster. She was found by a homeless man and is expected to recover. Howell told her that Clinton was "especially interested" in "Michael" who later was arrested for attempting assassinate Donald Trump.

Here is the Corpian-Howell interview:

When interviewed at the LACJ (Los Angeles County Jail) by our staff attorney and investigative reporter, Brenda Corpian, Howell further elaborated on his original statements. Brenda was allowed to speak with Howell as a licensed attorney considering representing him.
    Brenda: You originally mentioned three other people you went thought training with. However you only mentioned the names of two of the people you trained with. Do you now remember who the third person was?
    Howell: "Your guy got that f@#$%d-up. I told the cops what I knew -I trained with four other people - not three. We were part of one group - there were at lest 8 groups that we seen - maybe more."

Brenda: Do you know what kind of activities these other groups were being trained for?

Howell: "I don't know. Probably the same s@#t we were learning - I mean, we sometimes trained together on some stuff."

Brenda: What kind of training did you receive at the camp - what did you train with others to do?

Howell: "The usual stuff I guess - making pipe bombs, mixing chemical explosives - ya know, military s@*t."

Brenda: James, could you be more specific - what do you mean by military (expletive)- were you ever in the military?

Howell: "No I never made that trip but I have seen a lot of deep s*%t. I think everyone had his or her own thing going on. They taught several of us how to shoot - others were taught how to blow s**t up. All of us had to take our turns in the gas room...."

Brenda: The gas room?

Howell: "Yeah, it was really f@#$%d up. We had to go in to this room with gas masks on and take them off after they shot the gas in - it was jacked up."
    It appears that Howell and others he was trained with went through an abbreviated version of what the Army dubs basic training. Additionally it appears that selective training was given to others for specific assignments.

Howell and Omar were trained to handle automatic weapons and explosives. Howell witnessed at least five other people being trained to shoot what Howell described as "long rifles" - most likely sniper rifles.

Howell Identifies Sandford - Suspect In Assassination of Donald Trump In Las Vegas NV.

Howell: "We all called Dan the chemist. He seemed to get off to making bombs and setting things on fire....I remember a time one his firecrackers came within inches of blowing some ball bearings through Michael's legs....man that Brit was pissed," said Howell.

Brenda: Brit? Who is Michael?

Howell: "The guy in Vegas. Weird mother f@$%%r - we called him the Brit because he was from England or some place like that...we went and partied one night with him....he has a nice Beamer."

Brenda: I am not sure I understand what you mean by 'the guy in Vegas?' -- Beamer--do you mean BMW?

Howell: "The guy they arrested for trying to grab that cops gun to shoot Trump with -- yeah a BMW - you know - beamer. I am in to lowered Honda's and Acura's. I have a sweet ride. If I ever get out of here maybe we can go for a ....."
    Howell definitely made it clear while he was talking to Brenda that he knew Michael Sandford - recently arrested at a Trump rally for trying to disarm a Las Vegas metropolitan Police officer - a gun Sandford later claimed to the U.S. Secret Service he would have used to shoot Donald Trump.

Brenda reported that during the time she talked to Howell he seemed scared one moment and at other moments he was flirting with her. It was obvious to Brenda that Howell was very scared of what might happen to him while in custody but tried to add levity to the conversation to appear somewhat tough.

Brenda wrote in her story that, "I doubt very seriously that the recent reports that Howell is bi-sexual are accurate. The whole time I talked to him his eyes were glued to my breasts-he made no attempt to hide the fact that he was turned on by my chest."

FBI / Homeland Security Partner With A Radial Islamic Terrorist - Abu Taubah, AKA Marcus Robertson

According to Howell, he first came in contact with Imam Abu Taubah, AKA Marcus Robertson, a former marine who is the leader of what Howell believed was an ISIS cell group training and operating in the U.S.

Howell, Mateeen and Sandford were allegedly recruited by Robertson through an online fundamental Islamic knowledge seminary course, which Robertson conducts.

"I had no idea that the CIA was involved until I arrived at the camp in Virginia with others to start our training....I have read about places like the camp...but it was not what I was expecting....I don't think anyone else was expecting it either," said Howell.

Howell was unsure of exactly how many people were at the camp with him and or what particular missions, if any, the other recruits were being trained for. "People came in and out. Omar, Dan and me were always together--we knew what we were suppose to do."

It appears Howell and his fellow conspirators were told very clearly to "keep their mouths shut" about what they were going to do and to not ask others about their assignments - roles, if any.

Brenda's interview came to an end when someone at the jail abruptly shut off the phones Howell and her were speaking through.

Although it is normal procedure for a client (Howell) and their attorney (Brenda) to talk in privacy in an interview room, the authorities despite Brenda's license to practice law in California, would not allow Brenda to speak with Howell in an attorney/client interview room.

Additionally, the phone interview should not have been monitored, which is obvious it was because after Howell had already described two people and was half way through naming the last name of a third person, the phone system was shut down and Brenda was rudely escorted out of the building.

Senator, Former Clinton Aide and a High Ranking Federal Law Enforcement Agent Have Regularly Met With Robertson
    Brenda: You have mentioned Dan, Omar and Michael - did you recognize anyone else that you may have known previously or seen on TV or read about?

Howell: "They often meet with Abu. They seemed especially interested in Michael. The Senator was often accompanied by a woman who I have seen on television hundreds of times, she doesn't work for the government anymore but I think her husband does......yeah her name is Hu..." [click]... end of interview.

According to Brenda's report, Howell claims that Robertson was seen several times meeting with a current US Senator, a high ranking member of Homeland Security and was releasing the name of a woman that we have a good idea of her identity from his description of her and what was heard of her name before the interview was abruptly ended.

Frankly, both Brenda and I are not completely convinced that Howell was completely honest with her during her interview with him. However, many things that Howell said are consistent with the recent Fox report concerning Robertson and a 365 USA News report concerning some very strange recruitment activities that are being done by the FBI according to FBI Director James Comey.

However, we are completely convinced that Howell definitely knows Sandford because at the time of her interview with Howell, he mentioned several pieces of information that included specific information concerning the vehicle Sandford drove to Las Vegas which had not yet been reported before Brenda's interview with Howell.

Brenda was concerned that Howell may have embellished part of his story to impress her.

There is more here

Related- Corpian's Website
    Last edited by Hervé; 1st September 2016 at 00:56.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (14th March 2018), Ewan (31st August 2016), Franny (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (31st August 2016), Michelle Marie (13th March 2018), mountain_jim (14th March 2018), Nasu (13th March 2018), shaberon (1st September 2016), Sophocles (31st August 2016)

18. Link to Post #290
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Who's Still Afraid of James Wesley Howell?

Henry Makow March 12, 2018

(Howell was being set up to be a patsy but turned himself in instead. He hasn't committed a crime.)

As of today, James Wesley Howell has been in jail 21 months without a trial.
    He could expose the Deep State false flags once and for all. But cowardly Americans are afraid to get the truth. Every scam requires a willing dupe. We have 330 million of them in the US, gradually committing collective suicide.

Everyone is afraid of James Wesley Howell. His Public Defender quit her job.

Then there's the CIA. The MSM. Alex Jones. Jeff Rense. David Icke. False flag expert Kevin Barrett, G. Edward Griffin, Robert David Steele, Gordon Duff. American Free Press. The ACLU. Judicial Watch. Tucker Carlson & the mass media. Every criminal lawyer in LA. None will reach out to Howell or champion his cause.

What a s***hole country!

21 months ago, June 12, 2016, Howell, 21, was arrested in Santa Monica CA with a small arsenal of weapons and bombs. A leaked story emerged that he was a CIA-sponsored "terrorist" assigned to attack the gay pride parade. (This was the same day as the Orlando nightclub attack.) He realized he was being double-crossed and surrendered to local police before he could be murdered.

In the 20 mos since his arrest, he has not been tried. No one has tried to get his side of the story or offer support. He has rotted in jail (location below article) while his trial is continually postponed. It is now scheduled for the autumn. Is there no one in LA with the courage to reach out to him? He didn't actually commit any crime. 20-year-olds make mistakes.

--------------------------------------------------------

(Updated from August 27, 2016)
    by Henry Makow Ph.D.

James Wesley Howell is the smoking gun that proves terror events worldwide are sponsored by intelligence agencies. He asked Santa Monica police for protection June 12, the morning of the Orlando "massacre." He told them he was supposed to bomb the gay pride parade but had backed out when he learned Omar Mateen had been killed in Orlando. He said he had trained with Mateen at a CIA camp in Virginia.

Police found items no freelance or ISIS terrorist would be able to assemble: "He had twenty-five (25) pounds of Shoc-Shot, an explosive used for blowing up targets by high-velocity bullets most likely to cause a crowd widespread panic, and a possible escape by assailants in smoke and mass confusion. The two components needed to make the Shock-Shot explosive had been mixed. Howell had an Anderson Manufacturing AM-115 .223- high velocity round caliber rifle. The rifle had a round in its chamber and additional rounds in a 30-round magazine attached to it. Another 30-round magazine was taped to the rifle. He had a .30-06 bolt-action rifle with a round in its chamber, and a high velocity .22-caliber Ruger semi-automatic pistol. He had a mass murdering commando assassin's arsenal."

The FBI swept in and took charge of Howell. Since then, there has been barely a word about his case in the media, proof that he was telling the truth. Most disturbing is that both the mass media and alternative media won't touch this story. No lawyer or advocacy group has taken up his case. It proves that the American people are complicit in the charade that is the "war on terror." They are accomplices at best; victims of Stockholm syndrome at worst.

Howell's latest inmate information is below the comments.

He has pleaded not guilty.

His Public Defender is Angelo Tarallo 310-727-6232 atarallo@pubdef.lacounty.gov

If you learn anything, please contact me at hmakow@gmail.com

Other possible sources of information:

Law enforcement:

Sean Carney Assn't District Attorney LA County Phone 213-257-2226 Email: SCarney@da.lacounty.gov

FBI Spokesperson Laura Eimiller (310) 420-6441

Santa Monica detective Dereck Leone (310) 458-8949 who arrested Howell.

Mainstream Media who initially covered the story and went silent:

Mathew Hall - Editor Santa Monica Daily Presseditor@smdp.com 310-573-8350

Michael Anthony Adams Reporter at Indianapolis Star (317) 444-6123.

It is mind-boggling that NO ONE in the mainstream media has followed up on this case. It is heart sickening that no one in the alternative media has followed up, not even G. Edward Griffin who first headlined the story. He has since erased the story from his site. I have written 4-5 alternative media types and also didn't get a reply.

Let's get off the bs did follow up. What they found, if true, was bigger than Watergate: Howell Implicates Hillary, CIA in False Flags, Trump Assassination The website is now shut down. There is some question whether they were legit. There is no record of a visitor. But why would the deep state implicate itself?

Where is American Free Press, Gordon Duff, Jeff Rense, Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Michael Rivero and the hundreds of other websites that pretend to present the truth? Have all these people been warned? (Where are Russia Today and Iran's Press TV?) Happy to see this article comes up on google under "James Wesley Howell."

This is a sign that the country is paralyzed by fear. It remains for ordinary citizens to demand information from the authorities. If you live in Los Angeles, I'm asking you to visit James Wesley Howell and offer moral support. Other terrorist suspects get intense media scrutiny. The fact that Howell is being largely ignored suggests the leaked story may be correct.

Our fate is bound up in his. JWH is our best chance to prove that the government is waging a terror war against its own citizens. If he is allowed to "commit suicide" or slip down the memory hole, that war will continue.

Have we forgotten that more than 3000 innocent people died on 9-11? Their murderers have not been brought to justice. They are holding James Wesley Howell prisoner today. His life is in danger. How many more people must die before the real CIA terrorists are stopped?

---

Related:
    Reddit buries this story but commenters recognize its importance

Black Assassins Account

Orlando- Latest in Government Mass Shooter Program

Bad Acting in Orlando

Howell had no animosity against gays

------------------------------------------------------

First Comment from Gary:
    "Where is Gordon Duffy, Jeff Rense, Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Michael Rivero and the hundreds of other websites that pretend to present the truth? Have all these people been warned? (Where are Russia Today and Iran's Press TV?)"
    This is a valid and very profound question. Considering some of the volatile subject matters covered by these Alternative News sources, I think we can remove any possibility of them being threatened (warned). However, it poses a bigger and darker question: Are Gordon Duffy, Jeff Rense, Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Michael Rivero and hundreds of other websites just pretending to present ALL of the truth? Are these alternative news sources merely Government-controlled opposition to give the illusion of high-profile, internet Patriots seeking the truth?

I remember when this story broke shortly after the Gay Night Club incident in Florida. The unanswered questions in Florida seemed to mimic the ruse of another false flag -- the same stratagem was reflected with James Wesley Howell. It shows that the War on Terror is totally bogus and that many of the "alleged" terrorists are Government-trained/financed patsies.

This information was current as of: 03/12/2018 07:45 PST)

Booking No.: 4679768 Last Name: HOWELL First Name: JAMES Middle Name: WESLEY

Sex: M Race: W Date Of Birth: 03/31/1996 Age: 20 Hair: BRO Eyes: BLU Height: 600 Weight: 170

Charge Level: F (Felony)
    ARRESTArrest Date: 06/12/2016 Arrest Time: 0553 Arrest Agency: 1965 Agency Description: SANTA MONICA PD

Date Booked: 06/12/2016 Time Booked: 1136 Booking Location: 1965 Location Description: PD - SANTA MONICA
    BAILTotal Bail Amount: 2,000,000.00 Total Hold Bail Amount: NO BAIL Grand Total: NO BAIL
    HOUSING LOCATIONHousing Location: CJ

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 02/27/2018 Assigned Time: 1742 Visitor Status: N

Facility: MEN'S CENTRAL JAIL
    Address: 441 BAUCHET STREET City: LOS ANGELES

Public Visiting Guidelines Facility Visiting Schedule

For County facility visiting hours, Please call (213) 473-6080 at Inmate Information Center.
    COURTNext Court Code: W83 Next Court Date: 04/04/2018 Next Court Time: 0830 Next Court Case: SA09315901

Court Name: LAX SUPERIOR COURT DEPT W83
    Court Address: 11701 S. LA CIENEGA BLVD. Court City: LOS ANGELESUPT
    RELEASENo Information On Release Date.
    HOLDHold Agency: KY Agency Name: KENTUCKY Case No.: UNK Number Of Hold: 1
    CASE INFORMATIONCase No.Court NameCourt AddressCourt CityBail Amt.Fine Amt.Court DateSent. DateSent. Day(s)Disp CodeSA******** 2,000,000.00 .00 04/04/2018 0 Click on specific Case No. for detailed information.
    Last edited by Hervé; 13th March 2018 at 14:12.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (14th March 2018), Ewan (14th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), Franny (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (19th March 2018), Michelle Marie (13th March 2018), mountain_jim (14th March 2018), Nasu (13th March 2018)

20. Link to Post #291
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

A follow up on the above article:

James Wesley Howell Says He Was Not a CIA Patsy

Henry Makow March 23, 2018

There has been speculation that James Wesley Howell was a CIA patsy who was supposed to attack the gay pride parade in Santa Monca June 12, 2016, but sought protection when he learned that his CIA teammate Omar Mateen was killed in Orlando the same day.

Michael Herzog of RBN alerted me to the following:
    In a 25-minute telephone interview Thursday with Rudy Davis, of yearofjubile.com, a Texas Christian prison ministry, Howell says he is not a patsy. He is in prison for gun-related charges, most of which are unique to California.

He says he has been gay all his life and is taking hormones to transition to a woman. "I don't look anything like my pictures anymore." He says his intention was to "attend Pride as a gay gun owner." He says the Santa Monica Police Chief, Jacqueline Seabrooks, who retired in May 2017, started the rumor he was on his way to attack the parade.

He says he was offered a 7-year plea-deal but is holding out for four years since he has already served two years and would be able to walk soon since it would be cut in half. He is segregated with other gay prisoners and has not been mistreated except when another prisoner broke his nose. He is writing a book. He says no lawyer will touch his case for less than $20,000 and he is considering a gofundme campaign for this purpose.

Apparently, the story that he was a CIA patsy promoted by the now-defunct getoffthebs website was disinformation. This included an elaborate story of seeing Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin at a CIA mass shooter training camp, which may have been designed to discredit them. He says he was never interviewed by "lawyer" "Brenda Carpion" who supposedly was badly beaten and left in a dumpster after the interview.

While I am inclined to believe him, if his case is so innocuous it does seem strange that he is being held on a $2 million bail and has been in jail for 21 mos without a trial. It is also strange that his arrest occurred on the same day as the Orlando attack. Also, his Public Defender refused to provide any information and quit her job. His current PD did not respond to inquiries. No one volunteered the facts of this case. He waited for 21 mos to clarify his status.

I believe Howell but I am mindful that he would have to deny the original speculation to save his life.

The whole patsy story may have been a fraud. I was taken in, with the very best of intentions because most mass shootings are staged for political purposes. Not sure what purpose this patsy story fulfilled. Perhaps it was simply an attempt by getoffthebs to get clicks or to discredit conservative Internet voices.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

bluestflame (26th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd March 2018), KiwiElf (30th March 2018), mountain_jim (24th March 2018)

22. Link to Post #292
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,054 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    A follow up on the above article:

James Wesley Howell Says He Was Not a CIA Patsy

Henry Makow March 23, 2018

There has been speculation that James Wesley Howell was a CIA patsy who was supposed to attack the gay pride parade in Santa Monca June 12, 2016, but sought protection when he learned that his CIA teammate Omar Mateen was killed in Orlando the same day.

Michael Herzog of RBN alerted me to the following:
    In a 25-minute telephone interview Thursday with Rudy Davis, of yearofjubile.com, a Texas Christian prison ministry, Howell says he is not a patsy. He is in prison for gun-related charges, most of which are unique to California.

He says he has been gay all his life and is taking hormones to transition to a woman. "I don't look anything like my pictures anymore." He says his intention was to "attend Pride as a gay gun owner." He says the Santa Monica Police Chief, Jacqueline Seabrooks, who retired in May 2017, started the rumor he was on his way to attack the parade.

He says he was offered a 7-year plea-deal but is holding out for four years since he has already served two years and would be able to walk soon since it would be cut in half. He is segregated with other gay prisoners and has not been mistreated except when another prisoner broke his nose. He is writing a book. He says no lawyer will touch his case for less than $20,000 and he is considering a gofundme campaign for this purpose.

Apparently, the story that he was a CIA patsy promoted by the now-defunct getoffthebs website was disinformation. This included an elaborate story of seeing Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin at a CIA mass shooter training camp, which may have been designed to discredit them. He says he was never interviewed by "lawyer" "Brenda Carpion" who supposedly was badly beaten and left in a dumpster after the interview.

While I am inclined to believe him, if his case is so innocuous it does seem strange that he is being held on a $2 million bail and has been in jail for 21 mos without a trial. It is also strange that his arrest occurred on the same day as the Orlando attack. Also, his Public Defender refused to provide any information and quit her job. His current PD did not respond to inquiries. No one volunteered the facts of this case. He waited for 21 mos to clarify his status.

I believe Howell but I am mindful that he would have to deny the original speculation to save his life.

The whole patsy story may have been a fraud. I was taken in, with the very best of intentions because most mass shootings are staged for political purposes. Not sure what purpose this patsy story fulfilled. Perhaps it was simply an attempt by getoffthebs to get clicks or to discredit conservative Internet voices.
    I can't say I agree with your inclination to believe him, primarily for the reasons you outlined including that he would have to deny the story for his own safety.

I appreciate my mindset is generally geared to considering these events more likely true than false - given what we know of past happenings and the history of the false flag in general; so I find myself speculating on mind control and programming.

Just how much could they convince someone that their current utterances are true. Given that such a character would have been subjected to some form of conditioning, at the very least, prior to taking part in an exercise, it might be feasible to assume less work needs to be done to adjust the conditioning, alter the story. How quickly could they inject transgender themes etc. He says he has always been gay, that might be verifiable and yet 21 months would be long enough to manufacture a false history also.

I doubt we will ever know the truth of this one now, but considering the recent report that no-one died in the Orlando shooting until after SWAT had entered the building my thinking still leans to 'something doesn't add up here'.

Maybe Snowden should consider himself lucky he's not wearing dresses like Ms. Manning.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd March 2018), Hervé (23rd March 2018), KiwiElf (30th March 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th March 2018)

24. Link to Post #293
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    anyone thinking it's all staged , please ... why not go to the site itself and investigate ,
    It's quite possible that (1) tragic deaths, injuries and trauma occurred, while at the same time (2) what we're being told happened is a fabrication, and what we're being shown happened is in good part staged.

I am finding and have been posting substantial and varied evidence that we're being lied to.

I am not claiming that nothing bad really happened. I suspect something really bad did happen, but of a nature and quantity kept from us, by agents, handlers, provocateurs, mercenaries and agencies kept hidden from us, for reasons not told to us.

This is the usual, in my estimation. Take or make a problem, then lie big time as to what the problem is, so as to cause the various destructive consequences intended for our society, and so as to justify whatever public actions are planned next.
    seems to be the new norm

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th March 2018), Franny (26th March 2018), KiwiElf (30th March 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15