+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast

Thread: Mass shooting at Orlando Gay Nightclub and the James Wesley Howell's case

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks

Default Re: Mass shooting at Orlando Gay Nightclub and the James Wesley Howell's case

I think we (Europe/US) are looking at a well-disguised trojan camel. The goal would be to implement sharia law in the WestIn other words, it's a takeover, and so far we are the fools.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bingo For This Post:

Bob (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (16th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 155 posts

Default Re: Mass shooting at Orlando Gay Nightclub and the James Wesley Howell's case

This from the huffingtonpost: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0df4d586ec7b5 Sandy Hook Senator Vows to Hold Floor (filibuster) for as long as he can.

WASHINGTON — Led by the senators who represent Newtown, Connecticut — where a gunman fatally shot 26 people, including 20 children, in 2012 — Democrats took control of the Senate floor Wednesday and vowed to keep talking until lawmakers start doing something about gun violence.

“Newtown is still putting itself back together, probably will be for a long time,” said Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.), who launched the filibuster-style takeover, declaring it was time for the Senate to do something about gun violence beyond the usual ineffective debates.

He said lawmakers could not go about business as usual after a mass killing at a gay club in Orlando, Florida, on Sunday claimed 49 victims.

“This is a different moment today than it was at the end of last week,” Murphy said. “There is a newfound imperative for this body to find a way to come together and take action, to try to do our part to stem this epidemic of gun violence and in particular this epidemic of mass shootings.”

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

KiwiElf (16th June 2016), Michelle Marie (16th June 2016), Nasu (15th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

This was recorded before Mateen's homosexuality allegations and covers a wide
    range of related topics.......

What Happened at Orlando Shooting - Jim Fetzer

Published on 14 Jun 2016

Author of Nobody Died at Sandy Hook, Jim Fetzer, shares his
    knowledge of false flag events using crisis actors to shed light
    on the shooting in Orlando. Learn more at http://freemantv.com/
    Music by Molecular http://www.molecularband.com/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

KiwiElf (16th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

"...Michael German, a former F.B.I. agent who researches national security law at New York University's Brennan Center for Justice, told the Times, 'They're [the FBI] manufacturing terrorism cases.'" (The New Yorker, June 10, 2016, "Do FBI Stings help fight against ISIS?" by Evan Osnos)

And an odd coincidence --

Quote First of all, the Orlando shooter, Omar Mateen, changed his name in 2006. As NBC News notes: "Records also show that he had filed a petition for a name change in 2006 from Omar Mir Seddique to Omar Mir Seddique Mateen."

Why is that important? Why is his original last name, Seddique, also spelled Siddiqui, significant? Because of a previous terrorism case in Florida, in which the FBI informant's name was Siddiqui. And because that previous case may have been one of those FBI prop-jobs, where the informant was used to falsely accuse a suspect of a terrorist act. The New Yorker (cited above) has details:

Btw, the informant was paid $126,000 plus expenses.
    The FBI has an odd way of being entangled with these violent events --
    I didn't see any of the photographic coverage of the shootings so I can't venture an opinion on "actors" --
    but my opinion rests in the fact that the FBI was there re the first attack on the WTC in '93, it was there in Oklahoma re the bombing of the Murrah Bldg. -- and it was again involved with the suspects in the Boston Bombing which actually looked like an exercise in putting a major city under lockdown.

Basically, even before the end of WWII, corrupt members of our government were moving the Gestapo from Germany to the US as the CIA. And, they were bringing in the manpower to found it as well in the form of former-Nazis. Numbers suggest 64,000 brought in, which included family members. Wiki's numbers are low.

See: Operation Mockingbird
    See: Operation Paperclip

The right wing can only rise via violence -- stolen elections, lies, propaganda.
    That's always been true and it's still true today.

We may have "same sex marriage today" -- but our intelligence agencies represent elite patriarchy and they're not much for feminism, or homosexuality, or any religion which isn't Christian.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

bluestflame (16th June 2016), Michelle Marie (16th June 2016), Nasu (17th June 2016), Yetti (15th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

As many others , it looks like an MJ-12 operation,, aka manchurian candidate , Too convenient for pushing gov agendas.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Nasu (17th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Hummm....funny ( but not haha) how many different angles this poop storm is getting...

For those on FB ...there's a page called " Garfield youth 4 truth" there's a video I can't seem to copy of an interview with a black girl explaining what she overheard the gun men saying to 911....she states he called 911 and said that he wants America to stop bombing his country Syria ...that's why he did it (paraphrasing)....haven't seen it posted . ..being here and seeing all this time being spent figuring the "details" seems a major distraction for something else...
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

bluestflame (16th June 2016), Inversion (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (16th June 2016), Michelle Marie (16th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Watch for 40 plus funerals in that county, or not... they didn't show 40 bodies being taken out and loaded into hearses... im curious about the local paper, if they announced 40 plus viewings/wakes...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

KiwiElf (16th June 2016), Michelle Marie (16th June 2016), Nasu (17th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #168
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Here's a quick summary list of the anomalies that the above report documents in more detail (plus a couple items from my previous list posted above):
    One more to add to the list:This article states that:
    Quote Mateen left his gun license and ID badge inside his apartment, and that it was discovered neatly laid out in the same fashion as the Farook’s documents in their San Bernardino residence
    Good grief - the incompetence of the FBI and local authorities is so blatant - making the same mistakes repeatedly - it must be intended.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (16th June 2016), Carmody (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (16th June 2016), Michelle Marie (16th June 2016), Nasu (17th June 2016), Rex (16th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's more evidence of a staged terror event:

Here's the RT.Com video, showing non-medical personnel evacuating rather healthy looking "victims" of the "Massacre in Orlando" ... walking the wrong way, past the Dunkin Donuts shop, towards the Pulse night club ... not away from the crime scene ... but towards it. At 1:08, one of the "victims" is loaded into a black pickup truck. I seen no sign of ambulances or Emergency Medical Technicians.

There is so much wrong with this ... what a joke.

Some bastards must be chuckling in their soup, at how gullible most of us are.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (16th June 2016), Basho (16th June 2016), bluestflame (16th June 2016), Chip (16th June 2016), gord (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (16th June 2016), Michelle Marie (16th June 2016), Nasu (17th June 2016), Neal (16th June 2016), Rex (16th June 2016), Zampano (16th June 2016)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,485 times in 32,925 posts

Yes, a lot of things are not right. Bumping this video posted by Cidersomerset, here. Just 7 mins... well worth watching, as well as Paul's immediately above.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (16th June 2016), bluestflame (16th June 2016), Chip (16th June 2016), gord (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (16th June 2016), Michelle Marie (16th June 2016), Nasu (17th June 2016), Neal (16th June 2016), Rex (16th June 2016), Rollo (16th June 2016), tessie999 (16th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (16th June 2016), Zampano (16th June 2016)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Here's a quick summary list of the anomalies that the above report documents in more detail (plus a couple items from my previous list posted above):
    Quote Mateen left his gun license and ID badge inside his apartment, and that it was discovered neatly laid out in the same fashion as the Farook’s documents in their San Bernardino residence
    Good grief - the incompetence of the FBI and local authorities is so blatant - making the same mistakes repeatedly - it must be intended.
    Yes, it must be intended.
    That has been my suspicion for quite some time now. These clues are left for a purpose...perhaps to test where the masses are at, in terms of getting it.
    The other thing that baffles me is how the MSM can still recruit so many writers and general staff to work as liars and deceivers of the public, unless they give them a darn good reason for doing such a dirty job.
    Or is it really just about money?

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

avid (16th June 2016), Chip (16th June 2016), gord (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (16th June 2016), Michelle Marie (16th June 2016), Nasu (17th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (16th June 2016), Wind (16th June 2016), Zampano (16th June 2016)

23. Link to Post #172
    Language
    English
    Thanks

• No ambulances and no professional medical emergency personnel were seen outside the club.
    • No emergency triage tarps or facilities were set up.
    I just realized why this was so.

"They" would not want a real medic observing what was going on at such a staged event.

Many (most?) medics, including some who are veterans of our wars in the Middle East, have both (1) courage and (2) experience dealing with gun shot wounds in chaotic situations. That's an unacceptable mix at staged events. Such medics would see things, and some of them would say things.

Such must not be allowed.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (16th June 2016), bluestflame (16th June 2016), Chip (16th June 2016), DNA (16th June 2016), gord (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (16th June 2016), Michelle Marie (16th June 2016), Nasu (17th June 2016), Rollo (16th June 2016)

25. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    The other thing that baffles me is how the MSM can still recruit so many writers and general staff to work as liars and deceivers of the public, unless they give them a darn good reason for doing such a dirty job.
    Most people simply don't want to, have been trained to be unable to, doubt the word of "authority".

P.S. -- We live in the land of the free -- we get to pick which sports team, religious priest, political leader, or public figure to believe
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th June 2016 at 02:40.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Basho (16th June 2016), Chip (16th June 2016), gord (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (16th June 2016), Michelle Marie (16th June 2016), Nasu (17th June 2016), Wind (16th June 2016), Wookie (16th June 2016)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

[Mod note] — Two threads merged. Also moved from Current Events to Conspiracy Research.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (16th June 2016), bluestflame (16th June 2016), Chip (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (16th June 2016), Michelle Marie (16th June 2016)

29. Link to Post #175
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Yes, it must be intended.
    That has been my suspicion for quite some time now. These clues are left for a purpose...perhaps to test where the masses are at, in terms of getting it.
    Or is it really just about money?
    Yes for the most part ...

There are still enough surprise nuances played out into the script to keep most of the general off balance ... And for those in the MSM media that have their suspicions - the pressures are likely too enormous for taking on (families - monies - stature etc ... Though i sense for those with any real integrity the wait/watching is beginning to change-up ... While personally prowling the media bandwidths & wavelengths - I am noticing now some subtle off script leakage bleeding into the ongoing MSM daily spill ... Too much fear mongering can rattle any cage.

30. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Here's a copy of the mods Skype chat between myself, Paul, Chip, and Jean-Marie, just a few minutes ago:

Bill:
    I've been watching this
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=rfufT0F-4_A
    from this post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1075196
    Something may really not be right with the Orlando thing.
    That's a 7 minute YT video on some of the anomalies... worth watching.

Paul: No kidding - something's wrong - as ** usual ** with such events. See my posts on the Orlando thread, such as post #142 https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1075113, and my two latest posts, at the bottom of the same page

Bill: Yes, read

Paul:
    My theory is that one of the divisions they are aggravating within the populace is the division between us tin foil hat conspiracy theory nut cases, and the ordinary sensible people who mostly trust their news sources and public leaders (</sarcasm> on choice of terms, of course). What's sad is how outrageously obvious they have to make the staging, in order to get even a small minority of people to notice and be skeptical, early on after an event.

Bill: Yes

Paul: A search for "Orlando hoax fake staged" on YouTube offers up dozens of such videos (well, perhaps more, I only scrolled down the first couple of pages of them)
    When something is this well covered on YouTube, it is not unintended

Bill: Yes. It's all going as planned (one feels)
    The entire thing about volunteer-assisted evac like that is a ridiculous joke. Chip will know. He's had the training.
    Many years ago, I once was at the scene of an accident and started on my own to move an injured climber who had fallen. The mountain rescue team arrived and gave me several different kinds of hell. It was good learning. I could have done all kind of further damage in my naivete.

Paul: Apparently medics are more available in those mountains, than they were in Orlando, Florida, that Saturday evening
    Ah - they don't want real medics at such a staged event - might be someone who came back from Iraq, as a medic, that would be too dangerous - balls and knowledge - a dangerous mix at a staged event

Chip: Proper medics are not going to let civilians evac injured like that. Especially after the gunman was secured.
    It looks staged!

Paul: Well, if you look - those "injured" would have been safe to evac like that - their injuries appear to be such things as a bloodied sock
    Can you imagine being the one buffalo out of 1,000 in a herd, who realizes that every fall, the local human Indian tribe drives a stampede of buffalo off a cliff, same cliff every time? How would you tell your other buffalo friends and family to not run that way?

Chip: Bill, can you get an email to Todd Hathaway about this? I would love to hear his opinion

Bill: My strong guess is that proper medical supervision (at least one paramedic-trained police officer) wouldn't allow anyone to be moved at all. That's surely protocol, unless they could walk unassisted.

Paul: Move only if easily ambulatory, or if some immediate danger, like a fire or explosion or building collapse threatened them where they were ... until they could be triaged and moved safely

Bill: Yes. Only move if in further danger.

Chip: Yes, it would depend on the scene. They could have very well been asked to assist with minor injury movements in a triage scenario

Paul: That's not what's happening here ... no medics present to ask
    (and carrying the "victims" the wrong way - towards the club)

Chip: The ER on lockdown? Lack of ambulances?

Bill: But police direct the scene. That's their job.

Paul: -total- lack of ambulances - in Orlando - on a Saturday night ? Not credible
    (and no ambulances seen coming or going from the local emergency rooms - which were, unlike the patsy's apartment, made off limits to the press)

Chip: Yes, someone was directing this but not the Police

Paul: Yes

Bill: If a police officer told some civilians to carry an injured person to the hospital, and they dropped the guy on his head, or didn't recognize a sudden seizure... the police i/c would be liable.
    Just never done.

Chip: Yes Bill, absolutely

Bill: Jean-Marie will also know. She's trained in all this stuff.

Paul: In one of the videos I posted, some civilians carrying a guy (who looked healthier than I am) were stopped by the police and ordered to dump (rather clumsily) the "victim" into the back of a black pickup truck, which sped off
    Trying to follow the plot of this staged event by watching YouTube videos has about as much chance of succeeding as viewing behind the stage showing a Shakespearean play has of revealing the plot of that play to us

Chip: It's hard to make out what is really happening. Like it was shot intentionally this way...

Jean-Marie: In an emergency situation, the people would have been triaged, right there until ambulances arrived. We have MABAS system in our town. Mutual Aid Box System. If two of our ambulances are out, another town sends one of theirs to our station. We are never without an ambulance in each of our two firehouses.
    Same with the firetrucks.
    Within 5 minutes, 10 minutes 15 minutes we can have additional ambulances arrive in our town from other communities. We all provide mutual aid to each other.

Paul: They had 3 hours from the start of the shooting, until the SWAT team stormed the patsy in the club's bathroom ... that was enough time to bring ambulances all the way from Tampa for God's sakes

Jean-Marie: The triage area is setup in four areas. Walking wounded, delayed and immediate. The fourth one for the deceased is moved to an area so that the victims don't have to be traumatized further by seeing the dead bodies, etc.
    The firemen, the CERT team, the Police, we're all trained with the same system.
    No one is allowed to drive anyone to the hospital or walk them to the hospital, etc. Only the ambulances.

31. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (16th June 2016), Baby Steps (16th June 2016), Basho (16th June 2016), bluestflame (16th June 2016), Bob (16th June 2016), Chip (16th June 2016), DNA (16th June 2016), Ewan (16th June 2016), gord (16th June 2016), guayabal (17th June 2016), kerrielea (16th June 2016), Michelle Marie (16th June 2016), Nasu (17th June 2016), Neal (16th June 2016), Rollo (16th June 2016), seko (16th June 2016), Sophocles (16th June 2016), tessie999 (16th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (16th June 2016), ulli (16th June 2016), Wind (17th June 2016), Zampano (16th June 2016)

32. Link to Post #177
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Even Paul Craig Roberts, the US Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under Ronald Reagan in 1981, doesn't believe the official story.

From My Several Million Readers Are Unable To Help Me Prove The Official Story:

========
    My Several Million Readers Are Unable To Help Me Prove The Official Story

As not a single one of my several hundred thousand readers of this site plus the several million who read repostings on other sites and translations abroad have been able to find a shred of evidence that corroborates the official story of the Orlando mass shooting, I close my attempt to prove the government’s case.

In the URL below is an account that is likely overall correct. However, the author, in an attempt to marshall all possible evidence against the US government, inadvertantly buys into the government’s account, as so many skeptics do. The author says that Mateen, like Tsarnaev, “was known to the authorities, who let him proceed unfettered.”

By involving authorities as permissive accomplices, the author undermines the account that it was a false flag attack.

So many skeptics do this that it makes you wonder.

https://memoryholeblog.com/2016/06/1...n-u-s-history/
    ========

Here's Paul Craig Roberts original piece on this event, from a couple days ago: Orlando Shooting. He lays out an intelligent, reasonable, case for this being a staged event, with a number of good points, including some that I have not seen mentioned above in this thread. It's a well written article, and perhaps more accessible to well read, but more main stream, readers than Youtube videos.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th June 2016 at 03:31.

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (16th June 2016), DNA (16th June 2016), giovonni (16th June 2016), kerrielea (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (16th June 2016), Maunagarjana (16th June 2016), Michelle Marie (16th June 2016), Nasu (17th June 2016), Neal (16th June 2016), Sean (16th June 2016), Sophocles (16th June 2016), tessie999 (16th June 2016), ulli (16th June 2016)

34. Link to Post #178
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

am unsure of the validity of this info but am posting it for research

Last edited by bluestflame; 16th June 2016 at 08:24.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

avid (16th June 2016), KiwiElf (16th June 2016), Nasu (17th June 2016)

36. Link to Post #179
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Wouldn't nazis be the far left?

37. Link to Post #180
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Quote Ed Royce, "Gunga Dana" Rohrabacher and Orlando Shooter's Dad, Sittin' in a Tree
    Quote "Due to a lack of planning, and resultant economic crisis, I, Seddique Mateen, am declaring myself as a candidate for the presidency in order to rescue Afghanistan," he says in a video dated May 23, 2015.

"Afghanistan's sovereignty is in danger due to the free hand of foreigners on our territory, and the result is that 95 percent of the country is not under the government's control," he said in reference to Pakistan.

Daniel Hopsicker's MadCowNews describes the father of the monster who slaughtered 50 people in an Orlando nightclub shooting Saturday night as "a longtime CIA asset." In March, Mateen was granted a corporate license by the State of Florida to operate his group called The Provisional Government of Afghanistan.

Kabul-based political analyst Ahmad Saeedi reportedly told the Associated Press that few in Afghanistan know who Mateen is, noting that his videos only generate views in the hundreds.

from here http://www.ocweekly.com/news/ed-royc...a-tree-7261008

my personal feeling on all this is we're being setup to take the real future event a long time in the making as a false flag event losing critical time pulling it apart before the truth dawns it is the real thing , lets be honest , we all know something big is and has been coming , for now we're just being played with
    Last edited by bluestflame; 16th June 2016 at 12:08.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

gord (16th June 2016), guayabal (17th June 2016), KiwiElf (16th June 2016), Nasu (17th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast