+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Our Solar System is Moving into a Potentially Dangerous Interstellar Energy Cloud

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Re: Our Solar System is Moving into a Potentially Dangerous Interstellar Energy Cloud

Bill you should post this on the Mandella Effect thread, it explains further your post there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

DNA (14th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Default Re: Our Solar System is Moving into a Potentially Dangerous Interstellar Energy Cloud

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)

Bill you should post this* on the Mandela Effect thread, it explains further your post there.
    Yes, thanks... I'll put something together. I do have to say (but not here on this thread! ) that I do think there may be something to the Mandela Effect phenomenon.

Some of the YouTube commenters seem not to understand very well how a timeline jump would actually work (and they can be forgiven for that) — but I do think there may be something highly strange happening that isn't just a matter of people's poor memory or logic. We need to go pretty slowly and carefully with that kind of thing... it's a real hall of mirrors.

* My post Savannah was referencing was this one:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)

So you were mentioning some information from Dan Burisch regarding Timeline 1, Variant 83 on another thread. You gave the link for here http://projectcamelot.org/t1v83.html.
    [ ... ]
    With Hillary getting the possible nod now as president, and our now moving through a predicted high energy area of the galaxy, is this timeline looking like it may have looped back around?
    Yes, I'm a little concerned that the [alternative, never-happened] Nov 2008 events might somehow now be loop-mapped on to Nov 2016. If so, all hell (literally) might break loose.

Dan Burisch said the timeline problems in the future humans' history (round about now, or a few years before now) were because of energies within the solar system that were catastrophically activated by the Looking Glass/ Stargate devices, which is why they were all shut down.

He insisted that that had happened. He never referred to energies within the galaxy, only within the solar system. But he was always the first one to point out to us that he wasn't a physicist, or an astrophysicist.

All this is impossible to verify, of course, and it's a super-wild story that many have ridiculed. It's like the anti-elephant powder that you sprinkle in your bedroom. Hey, no elephants at night, so it must be working.

All I can say is that I knew Dan pretty well, and he was always sincere, intelligent, heart-centered, articulate, witty, caring, and a totally delightful person to be with 100% of the time. So I always listened carefully. He was never knowingly lying... I'm certain of that.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th June 2016 at 18:48.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (14th June 2016), avid (14th June 2016), Bob (14th June 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2016), kirolak (14th June 2016), Savannah (14th June 2016), Stephanie (14th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ines (here)
    Sickscent... posted a lot of information on the subject of the Interstellar Energy Cloud, from back in 2010. It is very important because we can read about the history data since Scientist first discover this information through Voyager 1 and 2. I spent two hours ( 3 sittings) reading and I could not stop, it was very exciting. :-D
    For those interested, I warn you to be patient, very patient and do it at your own pace... here is the thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ormation/page3
    With some trepidation , I'm bumping Ines' post above, referencing this thread from 2010. The information starts here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post12020

Now, some needed caveats and notes.

• There's a lot of stuff there. The formatting calls for some patience and focus to figure it all out and follow it all.
    • Some of this is good, published mainstream science. Some of it is not (e.g. quoted sections of channeled information, etc).
    • There seemed at the time quite some valid reason to suspect dramatic solar activity (and instability) soon after 2010. This is another story to be told, but I received reliable information of exactly the same thing. See this Camelot page, which I'm 100% certain was real and genuine:
      Whistleblower testimony: An electrical engineer on 2012-2013

http://projectcamelot.org/electrical_engineer.html
    • As we know, no such event happened... and now we're heading into a solar minimum. I just say that to acknowledge the obvious.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (14th June 2016), Bob (14th June 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Matthew (14th June 2016), Stephanie (14th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Leaving between 2 cultures. Border Mexico-USA.
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)

So you were mentioning some information from Dan Burisch regarding Timeline 1, Variant 83 on another thread. You gave the link for here http://projectcamelot.org/t1v83.html.
    [ ... ]
    With Hillary getting the possible nod now as president, and our now moving through a predicted high energy area of the galaxy, is this timeline looking like it may have looped back around?
    Yes, I'm a little concerned that the [alternative, never-happened] Nov 2008 events might somehow now be loop-mapped on to Nov 2016. If so, all hell (literally) might break loose.

Dan Burisch said the timeline problems in the future humans' history (round about now, or a few years before now) were because of energies within the solar system that were catastrophically activated by the Looking Glass/ Stargate devices, which is why they were all shut down.

He insisted that that had happened. He never referred to energies within the galaxy, only within the solar system. But he was always the first one to point out to us that he wasn't a physicist, or an astrophysicist.

All this is impossible to verify, of course, and it's a super-wild story that many have ridiculed. It's like the anti-elephant powder that you sprinkle in your bedroom. Hey, no elephants at night, so it must be working.

All I can say is that I knew Dan pretty well, and he was always sincere, intelligent, heart-centered, articulate, witty, caring, and a totally delightful person to be with 100% of the time. So I always listened carefully. He was never knowingly lying... I'm certain of that.
    I understand about changing Timelines from 2 to 1 variable 83 to keep us from catastrophe and that they couldnīt not see the future anymore, beyond 2012. So my question is: is no body talking even of some "possibilities" ? I have looked and havenīt found anything. I think Dan Burisch is an honest person and he does not have any reaso to lie, have seen his many interviews and havenīt heard contradictions in what he exposed so far.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ines For This Post:

DNA (14th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ines (here)

I understand about changing Timelines from 2 to 1 variable 83 to keep us from catastrophe and that they couldnīt not see the future anymore, beyond 2012. So my question is: is no body talking even of some "possibilities" ? I have looked and havenīt found anything. I think Dan Burisch is an honest person and he does not have any reaso to lie, have seen his many interviews and havenīt heard contradictions in what he exposed so far.
    I'd need to look and check, but I'm pretty sure it was David Wilcock who said that they couldn't see beyond 2012 — in the Montauk Project.

Regarding T1 and T2, ('T2' was the catastrophic timeline), I think Dan would tell us now, if he could, that it was no longer known which variant we were on. Certainly not v83, unless it's all in a loop and we're returning to it somehow.

Dan was totally sincere and honest, but he'd been messed with, for sure, and (at least in the end) was very controlled. There were certainly some things he said, and believed, that weren't accurate.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (15th June 2016), DNA (14th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2