+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why do we need the New World Order ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,358 times in 4,613 posts

Default Why do we need the New World Order ?

What is the Old World Order, what does it represent , else than families , lineages , clans and tribes , cultures and language groups , lineages , DNA sequences , possibly .

There comes the renewal , the blossoming, new human culture ..

why is it important , to take a Stand.

Why, you wanted to make that giant leap forwards many times .. why going back ..

the new order of humanity is waiting somewhere for us , called the humane sciences .

We need to bridge the gap between what is and what we can make becoming .. the new , more sentient , salient order of humanity ...

I'm saying something rather than nothing . You read you care . It's not 'I don't care less of what people say' You're a lover or you're a hater of humanity .
    We need to transform , help to transform , to make this world more beautiful and harmonious ..

In the darkness of Night great Lights were shining ..
    under the dark blue clouds

Last edited by Agape; 14th June 2016 at 21:22.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

CD7 (14th June 2016), Czarek (14th June 2016), ghostrider (15th June 2016), giovonni (15th June 2016), Inversion (14th June 2016), Jhonie (15th June 2016), Michelle Marie (15th June 2016), mosquito (14th June 2016), seko (15th June 2016), william r sanford72 (15th June 2016), Wind (14th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Default Re: Why do we need the New World Order ?

THE New world order (a term first coined by George H.W. Bush) is already here and is nothing more than a progression of the old tyranny. Unfortunately, the majority of people on this planet actually DO want it and the perceived "security" it brings.

What we actually need is .... A new world order. Although the term I prefer is new paradigm. This is so radically different from what we currently have that the majority wouldn't know how to handle it, or how to even envision it, which is probably why it's so long coming.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Agape (15th June 2016), AutumnW (15th June 2016), ghostrider (15th June 2016), giovonni (15th June 2016), guayabal (28th June 2016), Inversion (15th June 2016), Kryztian (15th June 2016), Michelle Marie (15th June 2016), Pam (15th June 2016), william r sanford72 (15th June 2016), Wind (15th June 2016), wnlight (15th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Speaking of the NWO ...

I just post this today about The Bush Clan ...

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    TheHighersideChats

Russ Baker | Family of Secrets:
    The Bush Dynasty and America’s Invisible Government

Quote You’ve probably heard Jim Morrison’s famous quote, “Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.” Journalist Russ Baker, founder of www.WhoWhatWhy.org and author of Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, American’s Invisible Government, and the Hidden History of the Last Fifty Years, is striving to get news previously hidden by the media out in the open. Today he talks to us about his book, which is based on the Bush family from the mid-1800s through today.

Russ’s interest in the Bush dynasty was piqued during the Iraq war in 2003 and George W. Bush’s re-election in 2004. Why, he wondered, was a man as unqualified and secretive as G.W. Bush being re-elected to be the President of the United States? He began researching the family’s relationship to American history and found the facts to be intriguing enough to fill a book on the matter.

Some of the topics you’ll hear discussed include:

9:00 How some of the patterns related to social groups and marriages present throughout the Bush family history are similar to those of a royal family.

14:00: Information about the secret society, Skull and Bones, and how the Bushes are involved.

21:45: “Poppy”’s secret life: How Russ and Joseph McBride connected the dots between George H. W. Bush and the CIA.

32:35: Details about Poppy’s war service and the inconsistencies of several accounts of how he survived the bombing raids on Chichijima.

39:40: Information about key witnesses of various Bush-family events who have gone missing or died suspiciously, most notably a young woman who was impregnated by one of the Bush men.

44:10: Speculation about why Poppy can’t remember where he was during the JFK assassination, despite being in Texas and deeply involved in politics at the time.

Published on Jun 14, 2016

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

[flameproof shields raised]
    IMHO, the last time the Creator sought to establish a "New World Order" based on the law of love, was in 1776.
    “I firmly believe that the benevolent Creator designed the republican Form of Government for Man.”
    - - - Samuel Adams;
    Statement of (14 April 1785), quoted in The Writings of Samuel Adams (1904) edited by Harry A. Cushing
    http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Samuel_Adams

“The republican is the only form of government which is not eternally at open or secret war with the Rights of mankind.”
    - - - Thomas Jefferson
    https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson

"What I do say is that no man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent. I say this is the leading principle, the sheet-anchor of American republicanism. Our Declaration of Independence says: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: That all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed."
    - - - Abraham Lincoln, Speech at Peoria, Illinois (1854)
    http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Abraham_lincoln
    As Lincoln reminds us, under the republican form, endowed by our Creator, promised by the USCON, instituted by the Declaration of Independence, NO MAN (nor American government) is good enough to govern you without your consent. Without your consent, all that government is authorized to do is secure endowed (sacred) rights (prosecute trespass; adjudicate disputes; defend against enemies, foreign or domestic).

- - Our Endowment - -
    [] Natural rights
    [] Natural liberty
    [] Personal liberty
    [] Absolute ownership
    In short, the original republican form of government was in harmony with the law of love, the great commandments to love God and love thy neighbor, and boiled down to : "What's yours is yours, what's mine is mine, don't trespass!"

Of course, humans never are content with such things and swiftly volunteered into the democratic form, wherein they surrendered endowed rights in exchange for "constitutional rights," and accepted the imposition of mandatory civic duties. We all know what that wrought.

RFOG: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-of-Government

As you can imagine, a nation as unique as the USA, the only one with a republican form of government, was targeted for destruction from day one. Some of our 'best friends' are our worst enemies, seeking to drag us down to their depraved level.

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by mosquito (here)
    THE New world order (a term first coined by George H.W. Bush) is already here and is nothing more than a progression of the old tyranny. Unfortunately, the majority of people on this planet actually DO want it and the perceived "security" it brings.

What we actually need is .... A new world order. Although the term I prefer is new paradigm. This is so radically different from what we currently have that the majority wouldn't know how to handle it, or how to even envision it, which is probably why it's so long coming.
    The New Paradigm of Reality is what it IS. It is based on a united Spirit of consciousness and cooperation. It IS humanitarian. It is comprised of souls who are empowered and using consciousness responsibly according to attunement to the Whole. It is using Intelligence to become Self-controlled. Conversely, the Agenda of the NWO is based on artificial intelligence and controlling others. Clever as they think they are, they are only deluding themselves. I send forgiveness and compassion to our Awakening family of Humanity.

There is no fear; there is no death--only Eternal Life.

We are FREE if we choose to BE.

This is one perspective based on my perceptions.
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Agape (15th June 2016), Inversion (15th June 2016), william r sanford72 (15th June 2016), Wind (15th June 2016), wnlight (15th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello Everyone:

We do NOT need the new world order!

It has been here for decades.

It's called political correctness.

Political correctness does not allow anyone to think for themselves. It only allows people to agree. If you disagree you are labelled one of many words. Words that make you an enemy of society even though you are just trying to exercise your "free will".

A small example:
    try to disagree about the high taxes you pay! Try to get them reduced. See where you end up!

Another small example:
    try to disagree with a local politician, a regional political or even a countries politician. See where you end up!

Political correctness is like a plague that has taken over everything we call "free will"

We do NOT need the new world order since look at the mess it's already done in the world. Can you imagine having lost the ability to even think you have "free will"

chancy

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Agape (15th June 2016), Ines (15th June 2016), Inversion (15th June 2016), Michelle Marie (15th June 2016), william r sanford72 (15th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

We s a planet , with many cultures, tradions , races , since we all live on mother Earth , should live by a simple code ... the twelve recommendations... along with some basic common sense words such as , I will limit my actions as not to cause harm to others ... care for earth, nature, flora and fauna should outrank any decision by a government, corporation, or public entity... any military aggressive act should be countered by a united front of all nations, whose main concern should be to maintain peace, love, harmony and freedom... yeah , sounds like a utopia, yet planet earth could have such a thing, if we were united in purpose and long tetm vision... I feel women should be in charge of everything, maybe war would be the last resort instead of the first...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Agape (15th June 2016), Becky (15th June 2016), Inversion (15th June 2016), Michelle Marie (15th June 2016), william r sanford72 (15th June 2016), Wind (15th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

When G.W. Bush first mentioned the term "New World Order" Bahais all over the world were ecstatic.
    After all, they had gone out of their way to deliver a document called "The Promise of World Peace" to leaders of all the countries on the planet.
    http://www.bahai.org/documents/the-u...se-world-peace

And this document mentioned the term, which Bahai's have been using since it was first coined by the prophet Baha'u'llah in the 19 th century.
    So Bush must have read it, as well as Gorbachev, who also mentioned it in one of his speeches.

But nowhere did this document recommend a top-down hierarchy, with its secrecy, elitism, and nondemocratic policy-making.

A certain degree of sovereignty must be allowed to exist at all levels. I.E. that of the individual, the family, the community, the nation, and the planet as a whole, and world government can only be useful in its function of guarding the planet as a whole, if it respects the rights of those other levels.

Of course, those rights are then limited by the potential damage a country can do to its neighbours, as seen in the case of the Fukushima event, where clearly one single government does not have the means to sort out such a vast problem.
    The best minds of the planet have to come together to find a solution, that benefits all life.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Agape (15th June 2016), Inversion (15th June 2016), Michelle Marie (15th June 2016), william r sanford72 (15th June 2016), Wind (15th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

It's not what I mean obviously , I'm not referring to the NWO of conspiracy theories , not proposing one-world government or new ruling system ,
    not arguing about wording here .

The term itself , as you say , is just 'another term' however .. it does not mean simple anachronism or dissolution of standing world orders .

It does not mean taking stand AGAINST something or somebody , which is equally important in the process of achieving justice and freedom of variously imprisoned and oppressed humanity - acts of which represent all from defiance, resistance and anarchy but not any ORDER by itself ,

to be able to draft your own vision of future society as it's been done so many times your 'vision of the new world' needs to abide on principles people are willing to abide on and respect .

These principles of 'new world' will have to be largely trans-cultural and trans-religious, quite like the Bahai' faith -
    they'll ask people to embrace those principles actively, ascend beyond the old clan differences , religious dogmatism and many political arguments of today and while allowing them who they want to be .. or 'how' they want to be , better to say,

they'll either accept the idea of 'universal brotherhood' and being loving and precious member of human family , sharing and deserving respect for their differences
    or .. they'll want to live apart of such society and run their 'clans' which should be a civil and free option too, in my opinion.

The 'new world order' I'm referring to has to stand on the idea of free mixing, open , multicultural society ..
    because this is the society we're now facing and going to encounter globally and it's a society that DOES HAVE MEANING and principles ,

we usually believe and abide on easily .. humanitarian principles I'd say .

This 'free society' has a culture as well, as you can notice, culture of study and learning about the broad human family and how it evolved and what binds us all together, biologically, historically , culturally .. and so forth.

Unlike our parent and grandparent generations believed , our 'culture' is not based on repeating their behaviours and rituals. It's not based on learning one language or pledge of alliance to one country .

This is , for certain, already happening .. not on papers, not in governments, not in some heavy scholastic manifestos ,

this 'NWO' as you say , taking its time to surface is happening through evolution of human consciousness ,
    actively through generations of young people now who are not caught in the 'old paradigms' but learn about them and summarise faster than ANY of our leaders do,
    faster than the media do , faster than someone cares to reply in words ,

the change is happening globally through the subtle understanding of human minds.

But why do I say taking stand for 'our principles' is important ?

And I'm not proclaiming them any sort of 'final principles' either because they're going to be purified many times yet ,

it IS important for any being , human or otherwise , to be able to define yourself , of all , before you can finally discard and depart from the 'mistakes of old'.

The 'definition' is not , can not be simple if it's meant to embrace as many members of your human family as possible .
    It needs to be very good definition in fact to surpass previous , scattered, divided and therefor manipulable versions for such definitions of principles of human society
    to stand on.

For inspiration : http://www.thetemples.org/en

( Torino , Italy , the Temples of Humanity )

http://www.thetemples.org/tour/

The Wingmakers

http://www.lyricus.org

The Bahai' , as an example ..

but I'm aware of many more .. countless people and places including the Project Avalon community who are working quietly, in the same direction .

We don't have 'country' or a 'territory' and we don't need any as long as we stand for the right cause .

The consciousness of the 'new age' is still dreaming .. it's dispersed and scattered among people all over the globe.

It's a natural process of evolution that can't be stopped , it will proceed whether we're allowed to discuss about it or not ..

and despite those many haters who would stand against us at any times .

We should not disturb those people nevertheless, never disturb 'the locals' . The aboriginal, tribal mentality will join the 'chorus' soon as they're capable of ,
    soon as we are spiritually powerful enough to prove ourselves ,
    soon as we can prove the power of peace ..

because everyone is tired of their wars . The wars and their patterns are so old now , quite like the same arguments going on and on and no one can get rid of them because they're embedded in what people dwell upon, their nature .

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Michelle Marie (15th June 2016), ulli (15th June 2016), william r sanford72 (15th June 2016), Wind (15th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Everyone:

We do NOT need the new world order!

It has been here for decades.

It's called political correctness.

Political correctness does not allow anyone to think for themselves. It only allows people to agree. If you disagree you are labelled one of many words. Words that make you an enemy of society even though you are just trying to exercise your "free will".

A small example:
    try to disagree about the high taxes you pay! Try to get them reduced. See where you end up!

Another small example:
    try to disagree with a local politician, a regional political or even a countries politician. See where you end up!

Political correctness is like a plague that has taken over everything we call "free will"

We do NOT need the new world order since look at the mess it's already done in the world. Can you imagine having lost the ability to even think you have "free will"

chancy
    Thank you, Chancy!!!

I vote for free will and free thinking. In fact, I claim it! It Will not be taken away.

MM

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    We s a planet , with many cultures, tradions , races , since we all live on mother Earth , should live by a simple code ... the twelve recommendations... along with some basic common sense words such as , I will limit my actions as not to cause harm to others ... care for earth, nature, flora and fauna should outrank any decision by a government, corporation, or public entity... any military aggressive act should be countered by a united front of all nations, whose main concern should be to maintain peace, love, harmony and freedom... yeah , sounds like a utopia, yet planet earth could have such a thing, if we were united in purpose and long tetm vision... I feel women should be in charge of everything, maybe war would be the last resort instead of the first...
    I share this as a vision for our newly co-created Reality.

I'll put my heart into it.

Very well said. Thank you!!!
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Becky (15th June 2016), ghostrider (15th June 2016), ulli (15th June 2016)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

It's not what I mean obviously , I'm not referring to the NWO of conspiracy theories , not proposing one-world government or new ruling system ,
    not arguing about wording here .

The term itself , as you say , is just 'another term' however .. it does not mean simple anachronism or dissolution of standing world orders .

It does not mean taking stand AGAINST something or somebody , which is equally important in the process of achieving justice and freedom of variously imprisoned and oppressed humanity - acts of which represent all from defiance, resistance and anarchy but not any ORDER by itself ,

to be able to draft your own vision of future society as it's been done so many times your 'vision of the new world' needs to abide on principles people are willing to abide on and respect .

These principles of 'new world' will have to be largely trans-cultural and trans-religious, quite like the Bahai' faith -
    they'll ask people to embrace those principles actively, ascend beyond the old clan differences , religious dogmatism and many political arguments of today and while allowing them who they want to be .. or 'how' they want to be , better to say,

they'll either accept the idea of 'universal brotherhood' and being loving and precious member of human family , sharing and deserving respect for their differences
    or .. they'll want to live apart of such society and run their 'clans' which should be a civil and free option too, in my opinion.

The 'new world order' I'm referring to has to stand on the idea of free mixing, open , multicultural society ..
    because this is the society we're now facing and going to encounter globally and it's a society that DOES HAVE MEANING and principles ,

we usually believe and abide on easily .. humanitarian principles I'd say .

This 'free society' has a culture as well, as you can notice, culture of study and learning about the broad human family and how it evolved and what binds us all together, biologically, historically , culturally .. and so forth.

Unlike our parent and grandparent generations believed , our 'culture' is not based on repeating their behaviours and rituals. It's not based on learning one language or pledge of alliance to one country .

This is , for certain, already happening .. not on papers, not in governments, not in some heavy scholastic manifestos ,

this 'NWO' as you say , taking its time to surface is happening through evolution of human consciousness ,
    actively through generations of young people now who are not caught in the 'old paradigms' but learn about them and summarise faster than ANY of our leaders do,
    faster than the media do , faster than someone cares to reply in words ,

the change is happening globally through the subtle understanding of human minds.

But why do I say taking stand for 'our principles' is important ?

And I'm not proclaiming them any sort of 'final principles' either because they're going to be purified many times yet ,

it IS important for any being , human or otherwise , to be able to define yourself , of all , before you can finally discard and depart from the 'mistakes of old'.

The 'definition' is not , can not be simple if it's meant to embrace as many members of your human family as possible .
    It needs to be very good definition in fact to surpass previous , scattered, divided and therefor manipulable versions for such definitions of principles of human society
    to stand on.

For inspiration : http://www.thetemples.org/en

( Torino , Italy , the Temples of Humanity )

http://www.thetemples.org/tour/

The Wingmakers

http://www.lyricus.org

The Bahai' , as an example ..

but I'm aware of many more .. countless people and places including the Project Avalon community who are working quietly, in the same direction .

We don't have 'country' or a 'territory' and we don't need any as long as we stand for the right cause .

The consciousness of the 'new age' is still dreaming .. it's dispersed and scattered among people all over the globe.

It's a natural process of evolution that can't be stopped , it will proceed whether we're allowed to discuss about it or not ..

and despite those many haters who would stand against us at any times .

We should not disturb those people nevertheless, never disturb 'the locals' . The aboriginal, tribal mentality will join the 'chorus' soon as they're capable of ,
    soon as we are spiritually powerful enough to prove ourselves ,
    soon as we can prove the power of peace ..

because everyone is tired of their wars . The wars and their patterns are so old now , quite like the same arguments going on and on and no one can get rid of them because they're embedded in what people dwell upon, their nature .

Words and the feeling behind them have different connotations.

We DO need a New World Vision!

I believe that is here, too, and many of us are aspiring to carry that and work towards it. In fact, the book I wrote in 2005 is called "It's A New World After All: Poetry & Prose to Inspire A New World Vision"

Using our latent abilities that are now awakening, I see that we are on board with the Divine Plan when we hold the good of all in our hearts. I truly sense that this IS happening.

It seems your heart is in the right place, Agape. Much love to you!
    MM

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Agape (17th June 2016), ulli (15th June 2016)

21. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Yes, the idea that global trades would bring equal benefits to all nations, was one of the ways the New World Order was sold to us.

Really, it simply consolidates more power and wealth, among the one percent, globally, through many means, chief among them, destroying worker's bargaining power.

The goal of this process was never to bring the living standard up, globally, but to reduce expectations downward. Most developed nations have very clear third world economic dynamics happening now.

Agape, I think you meant your thread to be more metaphysical in nature, but practically speaking, global institutions that have no foothold in real democracy and zero sense of fairness, have to go first. It all becomes much easier to evolve then.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Agape (17th June 2016), Daozen (16th June 2016), Michelle Marie (16th June 2016), ulli (15th June 2016)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Agape, I think you meant your thread to be more metaphysical in nature, but practically speaking, global institutions that have no foothold in real democracy and zero sense of fairness, have to go first. It all becomes much easier to evolve then.
    Not really, it may just seem that way . I am used to think in big concepts and long periods of time, practically ..
    and what I see many others have (fore)seen but how fast we get 'there' really depends on us and it has to happen naturally,
    the close to correct term with me would probably be 'it needs to surface' .

This is where I radically depart from any kind of NWO that would be 'established' as ruling system .

Ethical system yes .. someone ( chancy ) said above in this thread that better name for a NWO is political correctness and I do quite agree on that sentiment
    but I do think that good definition of 'secular ethics' that would lay foundation for such system is still missing .

H.H. Dalailama ( as an example ) started to teach about the need of strengthening 'secular ethics' and the concept of 'ethics for new millennium' shortly after the beginning of the millennium itself , as far as I'm aware of .

http://siolorhufi1970.enjin.com/home...article/963005

At that time , I was far and safe from the traps of so called 'civilised society' and as part of monastery who practise Buddhist Vinaya ( discipline ) vows on genuine and representative level and I sort of overlooked how important is this message going to be ..
    to explain my stand shortly, I'd probably say that abiding by the '10 commandments' , no matter the real number and religion or tradition you come from would be simple enough to keep this world and people in peace and living in harmony with each other ( if only they could do even that much ).

But .. in following years and when I had to return to the 'greater world' and encountering its faster than light evolution and acceleration of events as we know it is happening last many years ,

I realise more how the world is not any sort of 'simple' , complicated ethical issues come on our tables almost everyday as we talk and 'commandments' are good for starters but they're not going to fulfil their role forever .

The times have evolved ( and society moreso ) from those days of prophets .. fortunately for us .. but at the same time ,
    nothing is getting more simple, including life and death .

Vision is not good enough - some of us always had a vision - but society needs practical standards to evolve with .

Many humans are still very childlike when it comes to understanding 'right' and 'wrong'. Childlike means, they'll follow or applaud the best opinion, nearest to them speaker ,
    they don't care to think on their own. Partially because for millennia now they were taught not to think,
    they were taught to obey and to follow. 'Thinking' was reserved for couple of philosophers and generations of readers who discussed works of those philosopher .
    It's an inherent feature of human race in this time epoch that despite having quite amazing capacity to think and feel ,
    most people do not use their capacity too often .

It's a sort of 'lazy brain syndrome' but , it can be trained .. and brought back to function in many ways .

People can prove their mental acuity till very old age IF they keep mentally active , for example . Those who do not give up on studying , learning , solving puzzles, exercising physically and mentally are seen to be as good in their 90s as some in their 30s ,
    how surprising is that ?

In most other areas of life too it's been shown that people can learn , no matter their age and ability level .
    Like everything else important to human life, mental acuity and thinking process can be trained and ethics too can be trained .

There's a whole new discipline called ethicology that friend of ours is lecturing in that has extreme therapeutic benefits for some of the attendees and 'clients' of the courses.

global institutions that have no foothold in real democracy and zero sense of fairness, have to go first

I agree . The term 'democracy' is old and fragile nevertheless , in my opinion, and often very abused .
    It means the 'rule of the people' ( demos : peoples , kratein: to rule , from old Greek) .

It tends to mean people creating their own ruling system and their own carrot-and-whip , basically . In some countries , under the name 'democracy' people establish dictators above their heads , other countries become puppet regimes following someone elses 'democracy models' and so forth.

I think I support democracy because I don't want to rule If me ( as an ambiguous person ) had governing aspirations and goals I'd more like develop some kind of societal model and that would make me a socialist .

In reality, I prefer righteous Kingdoms ( as long as the King is righteous and there are no arguments ) and .. as long as I don't have to rule.

So.. my case for a NWO is nothing close to a new society model or governing system even if , at the far end it would be ideal self-governing system but we are so far from it now ..

24. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Hi Agape,

I read the entire thread and I want to reply in my own way as an "experiencer" of this nonsense of nwo.

Well,when I was young due to a series of unfortunate events I only "smelled" what today is known as nwo and I don't want to detailed the story,because have no relevance.What was interesting and what I learned form this experience was that:
    1-as much as you fight "them" back,as much they stronger become,this lead me to the next step
    2-during this "fight" I start to be weaker and I tried to ignore them until I learned to avoid them.In this point "they" become weaker and I stronger.In this point I saw "them" how "they" consume "themselves" and I stayed aside and watch "them".My conclusion is/was as long as you don't feed "them","they" have nothing to chew and simply "die".It was so simple,but so difficult at the beginning.

This was a local event,but multiplying at global scale,well,this will lead us to the so called "cabal".What "cabal" means?A bunch of people doing stupid things.To this peoples somebody once said "From the most natural privileges humans have,the most used is stupidity."

On the other hand,if the "nwo" would be understand it as enhanced conscious,using advanced technologies for the benefits of entire humankind and so on,now that could lead us all in the "rows" of civilized cosmic races which it would be the greatest benefit in humankind history.

In the final of my post I have a question:

Why this "bunch" of people composed from Avalon members,H.H. Dalai Lama,David Icke,Agape,S. Greer,S. Friedman,B.Ryan,Linda Raya,S,Bassett,Edgar Mitchell,J. Sparks,mojo,Clifford Stone,Miriam Delicado,Alberto e Daniela,Mike Oram,Robert Dean,RunningDeer,Linda Moulton Howe,Paul Hellyer,Richard Dolan,EFO,Whitley Streiber,Suzanne Chancellor,lucidity,Dolores Cannon,Omniverse,Verdilac,Eugene Mallove,william r sanford72,David Wilcock,Star Tsar,Dan Sherman, ‎Michael Tellinger,ElfeMya,Foxie Loxie,Charles Hall,Ewan and maaaaaaany others known and unkonwn is not named in a way or another?

Sorry for those I didn't mention them.It wasn't intentionally.Sorry again.

+ Reply to Thread