+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leuren Moret & Dr. Darrell Hamamoto: University politics, Geopolitics, Monsanto, Illuminati bloodlines & Vietnam

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

Default Leuren Moret & Dr. Darrell Hamamoto: University politics, Geopolitics, Monsanto, Illuminati bloodlines & Vietnam

Published on 10 Jun 2016
    This is an excellent presentation that includes the following:

(Ref: http://leurenmoret.info/currents/uc-...ti-/index.html)

Leuren’s Outline for Darrell Hamamoto Interview
    UC Davis Chancellor (Linda Katehi) Fired Suspended

- BACKGROUND -
    CLAIMS "GREEK" ORIGIN: but last name is town in Utar Pradesh, India, indicating her ancient Iranian origin/bloodline?

(Indians w Rothschild bloodlines from British era in India -
    Sassoon - now infiltrating nuclear industry globally and heavy in US/CA; 85 have been murdered for opposing nuc power plants, survivors took refuge in Vienna). Likely because UCD closely linked to wine industry in CA, w heavy Rothschild control/ownership of Mondavi etc., and Katehi's vague Greek claim is suspicious.

Nucs-UCD-UCB-LLNL-CA.WineIndust-
    NucPlants-MongolianUranMining all linked

U.ILLINOIS: Faculty position UI, 19+ antenna patents, then suddenly moved to UCD
    hired May 2009 as UCD Chancellor. UI
    has military background (Greek Navy), first computer (ENIAC) built for US Navy, many military related projects/funding/research at UI.

- SEQUENCE OF EVENTS:
    URBAN SHIELD Oct. 2011: US and foreign troops (Israel, Gulf State Aramco "oil plantation" kingdoms military personnel) did live drills with weapons on UCB campus 2 weeks before Occupy Soros color revolution started in NYC Wall St. and spread to Bay Area

OCCUPY Nov. 18, 2011 - Oakland/UCDavis: George Soros funded color revolution at UCDavis where Chancellor Katehi ordered police action, and students were pepper sprayed (actually bear repellant [Bear is logo of UC] and resulted in call for Katehi to be fired.

POSTER TYPICAL INSTRUCTIONS AND FINGERPRINT OF SOROS COLOR REVOLUTIONS. THIS ONE IS FROM "OCCUPY”.

19+ ANTENNA PATENTS surveillance rollout UC: UCD and other UC campuses have been increasingly been fitted w many complex antennas and antenna networks since Urban Shield. Many of the technologies are related to Katehi's 19 patents. UC has become an EMF prison from the rooftops of the campus to the cell phones of the students, smart meters on buildings, and hidden antennas on cars.

- FALL 2015: US LAND GRANT COLLEGES/UNIV. GO SATANIC:
    This followed "wiring" of campuses with sophisticated EMF technologies and modification of buildings/smart meters/ cell phones/autos w US Navy flat array antennas (operational during trials on Navy ships out of Long Beach 1978-79).UC campuses: campus and town changed overnight to satanic symbols on and around campuses:
    satanic symbols on and off campuses
    epidemic of tatooed students after tattoo parlors replaced bookstores in Berkeley
    students talking openly about overthrowing the US govt.,
    UCB HAAS business school classes on transfer of wealth
    (overthrows),
    female students groomed/recruited for prostitution (UCB Soros Foundation foreign students, U Mich. female students, UCDavis bars - young female students in cocktail dresses in groups.

Also reported around US, on Native American reservations, and in Mexico all women in some cities recruited.

‘Tweeker chicks’ flypaper to get male students on drugs

Heroin and drugs flooding into campuses/US in general, reported in JAMA for last 8 years; drugs are a Jesuit industry.

Katehi was introduction of overt takeover of UCD by Jesuits/Monsanto, Soros grants for foreign students, UCD collaboration with VietNam as part of Pivot to Asia.

The UCD outreach to VietNam was created by Prof. Hamamoto and Prof. Valverde - the victims of Katehi. India has more Jesuit institutions than any other country in the world.
    MONSANTO stock market value is now in decline.

KATEHI UCD ETHICS SCANDAL: Echoes of Univ. of Illinois clout and Admissions scandal:
    Controversial moonlighting activities
    DeVry University board seat and John Wiley & Sons board
    Pepper spray media scrub
    Strategic communications budget soared
    On April 27, 2016, the UC President's Office announced that Chancellor Katehi had been put on Administrative Leave, and is likely to be forced to resign.

CALIFORNIA TIES TO ILLUMINATI/NWO:
    Spanish land grants to House of Castro and links to the locations of the Univ. of Calif. campuses and nuclear weapons labs.
    Soka Gakkai/Nichiren Buddhism links to Calif./UC
    Sikkh links to Calif./UC and the nuclear industry (nuc plants and weapons)
    Image of UCB Sikkh recruiters during Registration week (April)

UC is run like the Jesuits are operated. Students and faculty are huge spy network globally. Students now being trained to overthrow their own governments. Women are used as prostitute or tweeker chick flypaper to create large revenues for Institutions. UC Santa Cruz Buddhist temples used to impose group think on low quality students characteristic of UCSC.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

3(C)+me (15th June 2016), Bill Ryan (15th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th June 2016), Houman (23rd June 2016), Ioneo (16th June 2016), Michelle Marie (15th June 2016), onawah (19th June 2016), OopsWrongPlanet? (16th June 2016), poetbil (16th June 2016), Savannah (17th June 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016), Soda (12th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Leuren Moret & Dr. Darrell Hamamoto: University politics, Geopolitics, Monsanto, Illuminati bloodlines & Vietnam

I think this thread is important enough to

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Basho (17th June 2016), onawah (19th June 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016), Soda (12th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Leuren Moret & Dr. Darrell Hamamoto: University politics, Geopolitics, Monsanto, Illuminati bloodlines & Vietnam

Fantastic interview, thank you for sharing! Lots of new interesting information for me, especially regarding the Aryan/Iranian blood lines.

Really surprised that there is not much interest in this interview/discussion. It's important IMO, to support education professionals who are willing to risk their careers to illuminate young minds with this type of information.

ISness is my business..

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Basho For This Post:

Callista (19th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2016), onawah (19th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Basho, I totally agree....we need to plug this video!! I realize many people do not have the time to actually listen for two hours, but this one is definitely worth it!
    Thank you Callista for bringing it to our attention!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Callista (20th June 2016), onawah (19th June 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016), Soda (12th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Callista (20th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

I must agree good interview. I am a product of the UC system in California to see what is going on behind the curtain and the hidden history was really a eye opener. All i can say is that no way do I want to be working at any colleges in the west or in this county at all. All mind control and electronic harrassment going on, wow.
    College life it seems can be a hazard to your health in more ways then one.
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 19th June 2016 at 22:22.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Callista (20th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2016), onawah (19th June 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016), Soda (12th August 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thank you for all your comments - lets keep this thread as visible as possible - the info is very important

much love

Callista

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th June 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

We need to keep this post in everyone's attention. It is such a plus to know things are happening within academia itself!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Soda (12th August 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

I posted something about the video here as well:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1076604
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I am bumping this thread

It is such good info that I want to give others the chance to hear it - I have just listened to it for the second time and am convinced it is important for all seekers of the truth.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Shannon (12th August 2016), Soda (12th August 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    I am bumping this thread

It is such good info that I want to give others the chance to hear it - I have just listened to it for the second time and am convinced it is important for all seekers of the truth.
    These two are absolutely the best! I am from Tehran, Iran myself - and I can tell you from my own experience, family involvement in telecommunications, transportation (air, water, and land), academia, banking and Hollywood - that this is all VERY true. My dad is a Jesuit trained engineer (Vatican stooge) working for and with multiple private contractors to this day at 76 years old and not "allowed" to retire. The strict breeding programming references couldn't be more accurate. I myself since birth have been "programmed" to look for and marry a red-headed blue eyed man, which I did. I was ordered to bring out the "blue eye genes" in the family. I mean, this is exactly how they operate. I am so ashamed to be a part of these people's agenda. I have chatted with Dr. Moret about my guilt and involvement with them, and she was so gracious, kind and loving. She is such an inspiration.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Callista (12th August 2016), Fellow Aspirant (24th August 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread