+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dan Winter: About Fractals, DNA, Golden Ratio

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Dan Winter: About Fractals, DNA, Golden Ratio

I just found this incredibly deep explanation by Dan Winter about the structure of DNA and how everything fits together in a very rich way. This is stuff that is way beyond me, biology is not something I've studied much, but I found several things in Dan's explanation to make sense logically and the video contains very nice illustrations. It is interesting how he finds relationships between electricity, emotion and DNA.

On 01:46:00: "Eating Gold powder drastically enhances the life span".

Last edited by WhiteLove; 19th June 2016 at 10:10.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Bibi (19th June 2016), conk (21st June 2016), latina (19th June 2016), Mike (13th March 2017), Red Skywalker (19th June 2016), risveglio (19th June 2016), tessfreq (19th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,797 times in 8,388 posts

Default Re: Dan Winter: About Fractals, DNA, Golden Ratio

This Dan Winter bloke 'sounds' like a nutter but when I do actually manage to capture some of his high speed talk, bits of it make profound sense to me:

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Mike (13th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

One gets the impression that he's been locked in a windowless trailer with nothing but a bible and some esoteric biology books and fed nothing but amphetamines for a month as some kind of sleep deprivation experiment ...and was then asked to record this interview the moment he was released. I can easily picture him running awkwardly to his mother's house afterwards and saying (in an excitable, high pitched voice..quivering with instability): "ive figured it all out mom!....I really have!"

But i'll admit, ive always been intrigued with taking gold powder as a supplement. It must be the only thing on earth I havent tried yet. Does anyone here have any experience with it? Id love to know

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

But i'll admit, ive always been intrigued with taking gold powder as a supplement. It must be the only thing on earth I havent tried yet. Does anyone here have any experience with it? Id love to know
    I bought a little bottle of it a few years ago. Took it according to directions and suggestions from the web. Noticed nothing at all. This doesn't mean nothing was occurring within my body. After a little more reading I became wary of it, that perhaps I was playing around with something I shouldn't have. Would still like to learn more though.

This is a good video, but wish he could put a muzzle on those birds. They seemed to have as much to say as he did.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

7. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Mike (30th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread