+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lightworkers Assemble..

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Default Lightworkers Assemble..

Brexit can happen in the next day or so. this is a good breakdown for those who don't know: http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2016/...craig-roberts/

If it does..the "forces of darkness" are dealt a huge blow..and other european countries are ready to initiate their own referendums, see here: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...or-referendums

So..time for all of us to do our thing. Send your energy, do that meditation, whatever talent you have to bring to bear, bring it now.

Avenger time.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd June 2016), betoobig (23rd June 2016), ElfeMya (23rd June 2016), Enola (23rd June 2016), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2016), toppy (23rd June 2016), TraineeHuman (23rd June 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Lightworkers Assemble..

Just to remind people that we can choose the timeline we experience. Individuals make personal timeline choices that add up to an aggregate planetary timeline. So I am clearly writing my choice down:

"I choose to live the timeline where the UK peacefully exits the European Union in June 2016. I ask the universe to use all its power to help me live that timeline. I also ask that all unlawful media and vote manipulators are exposed, imprisoned, and quarantined. Thanks. Daozen"

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd June 2016), betoobig (23rd June 2016), Brightstar (23rd June 2016), Conde (23rd June 2016), craig mitchell (27th June 2016), ElfeMya (23rd June 2016), Jhonie (23rd June 2016), justntime2learn (23rd June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th June 2016), Mike Gorman (23rd June 2016), Sean (23rd June 2016), Soul Safari (23rd June 2016), toppy (23rd June 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,890 times in 1,036 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Just to remind people that we can choose the timeline we experience. Individuals make personal timeline choices that add up to an aggregate planetary timeline. So I am clearly writing my choice down:

"I choose to live the timeline where the UK peacefully exits the European Union in June 2016. I ask the universe to use all its power to help me live that timeline. I also ask that all unlawful media and vote manipulators are exposed, imprisoned, and quarantined. Thanks. Daozen"
    Ditto that

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

betoobig (23rd June 2016), justntime2learn (23rd June 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

I really doubt that...and if I choose otherwise and we're still on this forum commenting same thing
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 23rd June 2016 at 09:21.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Biff (23rd June 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed Biff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    I really doubt that...and if I choose otherwise and we still on this forum commenting same thing
    That's what I was wondering. I don't get it. What happens if they stay in the union? Does that mean you CANNOT choose your timeline?

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Let us hope and pray for the Brexit outcome, although I doubt it will change very much on the macro scale, it will certainly allow the people of the UK more latitude in their own affairs and may even stem to the tide of the engineered migrant hemorrhage in to Europe - leave leave leave!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

justntime2learn (23rd June 2016), toppy (23rd June 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)
    Let us hope and pray for the Brexit outcome, although I doubt it will change very much on the macro scale, it will certainly allow the people of the UK more latitude in their own affairs and may even stem to the tide of the engineered migrant hemorrhage in to Europe - leave leave leave!
    Hmm there's eight hours to go and I still haven't made up my mind,the European agenda or the British far right governing us,not much of a choice to me.Still I will get to the polling station before 10pm and see if I get a gut feeling, I think the division in the country will grow stronger whatever side wins,we live in interesting times.

13. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by Biff (here)
    Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    I really doubt that...and if I choose otherwise and we still on this forum commenting same thing
    That's what I was wondering. I don't get it. What happens if they stay in the union? Does that mean you CANNOT choose your timeline?
    I'm not saying it's easy. I think the Remain camp is very strong and they may well win. I think you can bias your own timeline -within reason-, inside the choices set by the larger collective. So there are boundaries. I could not just write that I want to wake up tomorrow and see all wars end...

But it's important to register a vote with the universe, and do your best.

Timelines are always branching off. There will be one timeline where the Remain camp wins, another where the Leave collective wins. I understand it sounds somewhat esoteric, but I never saw why people thought it was so strange. Even when you decide whether to eat a salad or a hamburger for lunch, you are choosing to live a slightly different timeline. As far as food is concerned, for example, these small choices eventually add up to larger effects in terms of health and energy. Choices about where to socialize bring different groups of friends into someone's life.

So it's not easy, but I will register a vote and see what happens.

I think the human ability to weave our own future is one of the biggest powers we have. They don't want us remembering. That is one reason why the alternative media is continually courted with subtle propaganda. They want us to blindly co-create our own imprisonment.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Biff (23rd June 2016), justntime2learn (23rd June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Quote Posted by shijo (here)
    Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)
    Hmm there's eight hours to go and I still haven't made up my mind,the European agenda or the British far right governing us,not much of a choice to me.Still I will get to the polling station before 10pm and see if I get a gut feeling, I think the division in the country will grow stronger whatever side wins,we live in interesting times.
    unsure? watch this: http://investmentwatchblog.com/final...end-them-this/

Edit: silly me. the polls close over there in 3 minutes..guss I'm a little late with this post..

BBC says Brexit. http://www.bbc.com/news Looks like the bad guys lost this round
    Last edited by Sean; 24th June 2016 at 04:48.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sean For This Post:

shijo (24th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread