+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Brexit & Identity crisis

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Default Brexit & Identity crisis

I would like to bring attention to something that relates to the collective of EU-member states, so not just Britain, after its exit.

As I said in another post of mine I think safeguarding identity is a very important thing, without harming others. Having the freedom to explore, express yourself, take pride in your language, culture, history and heritage, and being respected for it.

Cultures and languages should naturally evolve at their own pace, as they inevitably will. I don't believe in the success or harmlessness of superimposing an artificial construction like the 'European culture' onto what are in essence different nations. Sure, there are shared values and there is a line of thought that can be termed European, but these are not enough to speak of one new identity, for all.

Which I feel has happened over the years in Europe. Being encouraged to think and feel a bit more global, at least over the nation's borders, across the European continent -- This is where I want to insert a break

and say - in response to a Brexit-related idea that circulates; that the poor leftists came out losers and leave-voters are not by definition racist. Distilling two camps: leftist remain voters, right leave voters.

Who says leftists can't vote leave?

Europe is a continent and we are glad to help each other out but at the same time I don't see why we should go on trying to convince Europeans that they are alike. We are all humans indeed, and we are entitled to a self-chosen identity.

And that's the problem.

This part is gradually being taken away - by an imposed as well as inherent* mentality. As a result we see a rise in outbursts of extreme right to neonazi hatred. Directed not at the superimposers, oddly enough.

There is an additional layer. Now, you will see people dismayed about the loss of their identity, in doing so, falling within the category of racists.

Ironically also - the inherent part* yes real racists do exist - within one nation's borders there is visibly less tolerance towards other than European cultures. To the point, I speak for certain places in Belgium, where one gets annoyed just seeing a foreigner walking down the street.

So, now you get people who are frustrated about their loss of national&cultural identity actively working against immigrants, initially in ridding them of their own 'backward' cultural identity, in preference of entirely replacing it with a better one...Say,.. the local one. Integration. A dynamic concept.
    Nowadays it's shifting into a preference for ridding immigrants altogether.

There's little to no more room for compromise. Everywhere, and between all parties involved. It brings along an explosive atmosphere, unfortunately also increasingly literally.

So, it should hardly come as a surprise then that the first ones to happily speak out after the Brexit announcement were (far) right politicians.

The challenge now is to see to it that Europeans' need for acknowledgement of their own identity and autonomy within the European continent is quickly and correctly attended to

before the far right runs away with it.
    Last edited by Violet; 25th June 2016 at 14:13.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Agape (25th June 2016), avid (25th June 2016), Baby Steps (26th June 2016), Ben (26th June 2016), Deega (25th June 2016), Ecnal61 (25th June 2016), ElfeMya (26th June 2016), Ellisa (27th June 2016), Ewan (26th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2016), giovonni (26th June 2016), guayabal (25th June 2016), Hervé (25th June 2016), Ines (25th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th June 2016), Matthew (25th June 2016), Nasu (26th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016), sdv (25th June 2016), seko (25th June 2016), Shannon (26th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (25th June 2016), ZooLife (26th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,753 times in 4,341 posts

Default Re: Brexit & Identity crisis

You have good points. It is a little alarming that the right, and the far right, have in some circles moved to take ownership of the Brexit victory. I myself am not 'right' at all, but left/libertarian.

I chose to leave the EU not on racial grounds at all; the immigration crisis didn't even figure really. For me, it was about voting NO to a banking super-state. It was about choosing freedom and self-determination - and democracy - over bureaucracy, elitism, and corporate slavery.

This may be a victory for UK independence, but I wonder exactly how many people voted leave for the right reasons (which I believe in, as stated above), and how many voted for all the wrong reasons - as implicated by the reactionary left.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (25th June 2016), Ben (26th June 2016), Debra (26th June 2016), Ecnal61 (25th June 2016), ElfeMya (26th June 2016), Ewan (26th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2016), guayabal (25th June 2016), Ines (25th June 2016), jjjones (26th June 2016), Matthew (25th June 2016), Maunagarjana (25th June 2016), Nasu (26th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016), sdv (25th June 2016), Shannon (26th June 2016), silverfish (25th June 2016), T Smith (26th June 2016), ulli (26th June 2016), Violet (26th June 2016), wnlight (26th June 2016), ZooLife (26th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    You have good points. It is a little alarming that the right, and the far right, have in some circles moved to take ownership of the Brexit victory. I myself am not 'right' at all, but left/libertarian.

I chose to leave the EU not on racial grounds at all; the immigration crisis didn't even figure really. For me, it was about voting NO to a banking super-state. It was about choosing freedom and self-determination - and democracy - over bureaucracy, elitism, and corporate slavery.

This may be a victory for UK independence, but I wonder exactly how many people voted leave for the right reasons (which I believe in, as stated above), and how many voted for all the wrong reasons - as implicated by the reactionary left.
    Yes well put star Mariner, the same reasons for me.

Most voters are asleep and do not look for and or see the bigger pictures, ask most people what or who 'Bilderbergers' are 0.o.
    I wish we did not need or have very dangerous army's.
    To my way of thinking, to have UK army's and nukes under the control of the EU as a larger collective bullying tool is a NO-NO.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ecnal61 (25th June 2016), ElfeMya (26th June 2016), Ewan (26th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2016), Ines (25th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th June 2016), Matthew (25th June 2016), Nasu (26th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016), silverfish (25th June 2016), Violet (26th June 2016), ZooLife (26th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

My identity crisis happened when I was forced to stop driving my car. For two months I was in shock and never left the house. It would take several years before I came to terms with my new identity as a carless individual. My car was everything to me, I slowly realized. It was my sanctuary, my clinic, my mobile home, my donkey, my adventure waiting to happen. Without it my world closed about my head and threatened to swallow me. I've never been the same since. I am the only electrician in history that runs an illegal business with no means of conveyance, carrying everything on my back. Not to mention that when my car was stolen from me my income dropped to a quarter what it used to be. Where it remains today, some eight years later. I am still trying to save up the money I need to go back to school to upgrade my credentials so I can legally run my business but I cannot save up the cash to go because I make so little and my family won't help.

So I know about identity crisis. I can tell you that during the earlier period of adjustment, anything can happen - and none of it any good. Identity should come from within but in our society, where we do not understand the first premise of civilized behavior, identity is often tied to external objects and ideologies, otherwise known as idols. When idols go there is only the naked self left, an entity we barely know anymore. It is always a shock to learn of this being that we have covered up and hidden behind all our busyness and clamoring about unfulfilled needs.

Identity crisis is the crisis of meeting the unmasked self. It's not much fun, but it is the true game changer.

8. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (25th June 2016), Ben (26th June 2016), Carmody (26th June 2016), Chip (26th June 2016), Debra (26th June 2016), Ecnal61 (25th June 2016), ElfeMya (26th June 2016), Ewan (26th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2016), happyuk (26th June 2016), Hervé (25th June 2016), Ines (25th June 2016), jjjones (26th June 2016), Joseph McAree (26th June 2016), Lifebringer (25th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th June 2016), Nasu (26th June 2016), ponda (26th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016), sdv (25th June 2016), seko (25th June 2016), Shannon (26th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (26th June 2016), ulli (26th June 2016), Violet (26th June 2016), WhiteFeather (27th June 2016), ZooLife (26th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Along that line of the European faceless bureaucracy where anyone and everyone has to fit the digital template:

Brexit, and goals and ops of the Deep State

by Jon Rappoport Jun 24, 2016

We have to start with Brexit, which scored a victory last night. Britain leaves the EU.

Bang.

Other European countries are ready to put the same referendum up for vote. And George Soros is making money from having invested in gold earlier in the month. Naturally. The vulture never sleeps.

Speaking of money making money, the “hysterical aftershocks” in trading markets, right after the Brexit victory was projected, are all synthetic and artificial manipulations, laid on to prove a point: see what happens when a country defects from the New Order? Meanwhile, the people who had real jobs yesterday still have them today. Life goes on. Britain will still be able to engage in trade with other countries, despite Obama’s warning that they’ll have to stand in the back of the line to make deals with the US. Nonsense. Blather. Obama is failing in his job as front man for Rockefeller Globalists. If he can’t get Senate ratification on the TPP and the TTIP deals now, he’ll be the CFR’s failure of the decade. Hillary, who came out against Brexit, is looking like a clown with egg on her face.

So…what is Britain leaving when it leaves the EU? It’s departing a giant robot, a structure of untold numbers of sub-androids, bureaucrats who have been making life miserable for Europe. Higher debt, unlimited migration, blizzards of regulations, grim political correctness. All in the service of a coming utopia, of course.

The real job of the EU is dehumanizing people, for the sake of humanity. That’s how faceless robot-bureaucrats operate.

The EU is an illusion of authority, in the sense that it pretends to be in exclusive possession of knowledge that will make life better for all of Europe.

The EU built itself as a machine, a structure so maze-like, so complex that “it must be valuable.” It resembles a super-computer. “We have trillions of pieces of vital data. We can plan the future more competently than any smaller entity. Leave the details to us.”

The EU is in all these ways a copy of the Deep Global State, of which it is a part. And now we come to the second section of this article, which I wrote first, as I was becoming aware of the result of the Brexit vote. Consider it background. The Deep State has, of course, not gone away. A much greater degree of dismantling is necessary. Technocracy itself has to be understood and defeated, because it is the leading edge of the new Globalist society…

The State is now involved in making people into robots and robots into people.

Behind all the technological promises and heraldry, this is what’s happening. People are already beginning to feel a fierce unshakable loyalty to machines—and a religious adoration. Up the road, robots will be wise counselors and guides and priests. This is civilization’s version of magic.

Technocracy and theocracy are the same op. They are rule by fictional figures. And the knowledge supposedly possessed by these figures doesn’t exist.

Whether a person or a machine can dispense three pieces of information or three trillion, and whether the dispensing takes a year or a microsecond, the “authority” surrounding the dispensing is window dressing. It doesn’t have any inherent power. It’s laid on in the same way a movie set is built (or a green screen is deployed) to confer authenticity.

The following two statements are remarkably similar: the Pope is infallible; super-computer XYZ is infallible. The latter statement is a modern substitution for the former. It wouldn’t be a great surprise, at some point, to witness the election of a Pope that is a computer. The College of Cardinals might discuss whether to present him as a robot wearing the official costume of office. They might even decide this robot should ride in the Bubble Mobile with its protections, to avoid damage. Vatican technicians would assure the Pope uttered, from time to time, humanitarian messages in a credibly human voice.

On the other side of the op, as humans are fitted into tighter slots in the New Planetary Order, they would, more and more, resemble machines in thought and action. Losing their individuality, through sacrifice for the greater good, they would naturally seek out signs and signals of what they no longer had—and they would find those human traits in robot-computers, which would be built with great care to deliver an imitation of life.

Sit a very young child down in front of a crude robot called a television set, and show her an animated cartoon of Cinderella dancing in the hall of a great palace, and the child experiences trance-like ecstasy. Why, up the road, wouldn’t a sufficiently “mechanized” adult find the same joy, viewing an animated hologram of a remarkably convincing robot that hands out ideological imperatives on the oneness of all creatures on Earth?

—On the subject of taking individuality from humans and placing it into robots:
    “Every one of our androids is different. Our company believes in imbuing each of our ‘messengers’ with a unique set of characteristics. This isn’t a sales technique. We’re dedicated to the mission of diversity. Personality isn’t something to be buried under a surface of sameness and conformity. It should be front and center. After all, our robots are conscious.”
    They aren’t, but who pauses to notice? Wave after wave of fictional propaganda is launched to make the case that machines are alive. The major target of the campaign is the educated class.
    “It is now an established fact that evolution took place through higher and higher orders of information-processing functions. Indeed, the complexity of processing is the definition of consciousness.”
    Gibberish.

In this technological and pragmatic civilization, many humans already consider themselves, first and foremost, problem solvers. However, recognizing their skills are lacking, especially when it comes to personal issues, people are more than willing to surrender the job to machines. Computers will provide undeniable answers and advice. Of course, to make this system work, the problems and the people will have to be reduced down to manageable proportions—flattened, short-circuited, cartoon-ized. People will need to see themselves as biological machines with only a handful of basic needs. And some historian will one day write:

Quote “Humans were operating on flawed self-destructive programs. The best of them realized this. And so, out of need and desperation, they invented machines that could guide them and work around those errors. This was the patch that was laid on, until we could precisely identify both the programs and the flaws, flush them out of the system, and install new software in the brain.”
    This is the future.

Unless individuals, with the power they actually do have, reclaim what is theirs, and dump the whole ridiculous apparatus.

The EU—that machine—is one small part of the whole op.

It is a machine, whose purpose is turning humans into robots and robots into humans.
    That’s the bottom line of highly centralized authority in the modern age.

Coda: warning: the BBC is reporting that the British Parliament must ratify the referendum result. And the UK withdrawal from the EU will take place “within two years.” It’s a withdrawal negotiated between the British government and the EU. So various conditions and side-deals could be slipped into the equation.

Jon Rappoport
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (26th June 2016), avid (25th June 2016), Baby Steps (26th June 2016), christian (25th June 2016), Debra (26th June 2016), Ecnal61 (25th June 2016), ElfeMya (26th June 2016), Ewan (26th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2016), jjjones (26th June 2016), Matthew (26th June 2016), Nasu (26th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016), seko (25th June 2016), Shannon (26th June 2016), sheme (30th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (26th June 2016), ulli (26th June 2016), Violet (26th June 2016), ZooLife (26th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

I have watched the demise of fantastic local industries over the years, but what upset me was our thriving fishing ports, with associated processing industries, providing local employment, drying up. Pathetic hauls, most of which had to be thrown back due to 'quotas' bankrupted our famous fishing industry. Our waters are ransacked by other European fishermen, depleting our stocks, and rendering us less competitive. Our local harbour has few trawlers now.

When it was a very busy port, with worldwide renown for shipping, the locale was a hub for coal export, manufacturing of brands known across the globe, and since the mid-seventies we have seen it almost all gone via globalist corporations to slave-driven 'third-world' countries.

So.... I will be happy to have our fishermen allowed to fish their own waters, happy to give associated industries local opportunities, and to give our folk employment with a fair wage. Our farmers can grow for us, and will have a choice, we can even ban unnatural produce or toxic agri-materials.

This is a most wonderful time for us all to take back our rights, our cultures, and our freedom. I hope other entrapped nations do likewise. We can still share our expertise, and help others who need resourcing, but through fair trade.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Aryslan (27th June 2016), Baby Steps (26th June 2016), Debra (26th June 2016), ElfeMya (26th June 2016), Ewan (26th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2016), Hervé (25th June 2016), jjjones (26th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th June 2016), Matthew (26th June 2016), Nasu (26th June 2016), Satori (26th June 2016), seko (25th June 2016), Shannon (26th June 2016), sheme (30th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (26th June 2016), ulli (26th June 2016), Violet (26th June 2016), ZooLife (26th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    I have watched the demise of fantastic local industries over the years, but what upset me was our thriving fishing ports, with associated processing industries, providing local employment, drying up. Pathetic hauls, most of which had to be thrown back due to 'quotas' bankrupted our famous fishing industry. Our waters are ransacked by other European fishermen, depleting our stocks, and rendering us less competitive. Our local harbour has few trawlers now.

[...]
    A very similar thing happened here, across that Chanel with insane regulations, insane standards that destroyed beautiful wooden fishing boats, etc...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (25th June 2016), Baby Steps (26th June 2016), Debra (26th June 2016), Ecnal61 (25th June 2016), ElfeMya (26th June 2016), Ewan (26th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2016), Frenchy (26th June 2016), jjjones (26th June 2016), Matthew (25th June 2016), Nasu (26th June 2016), seko (25th June 2016), Shannon (26th June 2016), sheme (30th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (26th June 2016), ulli (26th June 2016), Violet (26th June 2016), ZooLife (26th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member sleepydumpling's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I voted to leave and my reasons are I have thought for a long time it is a very bad idea to give so much power
    to just a few people especially when they are unelected and unaccountable to anyone.
    our own elected MPs don't really listen to the public, but at least we can vote them out for different ones.
    The big problem now is not just devious MPs but also the civil servants behind the scene's who have been
    politicised and have pushed for EU integration, how do we stop them from carrying on with their agenda
    when we do not know who they are, but we have to start somewhere

I do find it amazing how people on the remain side are calling us ill informed racists, bigots, little Englanders and much more
    and it is a bit ironic the so called left wanted to remain in the EU when its the very thing they keep protesting about
    big corporations, big banks and unaccountable dictatorship.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sleepydumpling For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th June 2016), bluestflame (26th June 2016), ElfeMya (26th June 2016), Ewan (26th June 2016), jjjones (26th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th June 2016), Matthew (26th June 2016), Nasu (26th June 2016), Shannon (26th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (26th June 2016), T Smith (26th June 2016), ulli (26th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

Werent we devided enough for centuries of modern society, we demand the unity and yet we want division, also claiming nationalism and the illusion of freedom. I always felt that the moment that we will have one world government, that moment we would stand for a one world revolution, all together for one and big purpose. Countries have their own cultures and has to be respected all of them but nationality is an old idea that has to dissapear. We have imaginary borders in mind and that has to fall, so look how EU and others are helping us even if they do it for their own interest.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (26th June 2016), Violet (26th June 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by sleepydumpling (here)
    I voted to leave and my reasons are I have thought for a long time it is a very bad idea to give so much power
    to just a few people especially when they are unelected and unaccountable to anyone.
    our own elected MPs don't really listen to the public, but at least we can vote them out for different ones.
    The big problem now is not just devious MPs but also the civil servants behind the scene's who have been
    politicised and have pushed for EU integration, how do we stop them from carrying on with their agenda

I do find it amazing how people on the remain side are calling us ill informed racists, bigots, little Englanders and much more
    and it is a bit ironic the so called left wanted to remain in the EU when its the very thing they keep protesting about
    I know it's not quite as simple as this 'maybe they are all sleepers, and do not look for the bigger picture which comes from open minds and the ALT-Media'

Remember, all the main influential so called populations that we have had over the years are brought and paid for puppet EU robots, that lead the mouths of the sleepers as designed.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (27th June 2016), Nasu (26th June 2016), Violet (26th June 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    UK Avalon Member loveoneanother's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Star Mariner.

I noticed something strange during the announcements of the EU referendum results and i wonder if you would be so kind as to take a look at the following video i made.

I have been hearing a lot lately about super-computers and quantum-computers etc and the conspiracy theorist in me wonders if you (or anyone else) thinks it is possible that the EU referendum result was orchestrated by a super-computer in some way ?

Anything seems possible these days !

Many thanks for your time.

William.

Last edited by loveoneanother; 26th June 2016 at 10:57.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveoneanother For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (27th June 2016), norman (26th June 2016), Violet (26th June 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Quote Posted by loveoneanother (here)
    .....I noticed something strange during the announcements of the EU referendum results and i wonder if you would be so kind as to take a look at the following video i made....

Broadcasters will typically have a buffer of a certain amount of time between capturing live events and broadcasting them. That time-frame would most likely vary depending on circumstances but exists nonetheless and would explain how they had the graphic ready to go when the result was declared.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

loveoneanother (27th June 2016), Nasu (26th June 2016), Violet (26th June 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)

When it was a very busy port, with worldwide renown for shipping, the locale was a hub for coal export, manufacturing of brands known across the globe, and since the mid-seventies we have seen it almost all gone via globalist corporations to slave-driven 'third-world' countries.

So.... I will be happy to have our fishermen allowed to fish their own waters, happy to give associated industries local opportunities, and to give our folk employment with a fair wage. Our farmers can grow for us, and will have a choice, we can even ban unnatural produce or toxic agri-materials.

This is a most wonderful time for us all to take back our rights, our cultures, and our freedom. I hope other entrapped nations do likewise. We can still share our expertise, and help others who need resourcing, but through fair trade.
    All that has happened so far, is the elitists have noted..that you noted... that it is time for a change.

No battles of any kind have begun.

This is nothing.

You are dealing with the kind of people who decimate and destroy entire countries. They lay waste to entire environments, and butcher by the thousands, as a weekly to monthly fare.

To win this, you are going to have to think what a total sociopath will do in order to win. a sociopath that is totally unconcerned with the idea or reality of butchery in their own back yard, IF that butchery will give them what they want, if it looks like it has a clear path.

These people fight dirty, bloody, and to the death. All while wearing clean suits and proper manners up front, and talking peace and prosperity, or fear mongering and telling outright 'in your face' lies, out of both sides of their mouths.

All at the same time they completely manipulate the entire social, cultural, financial, industrial and religious fabric in any way that is seemingly possible.

Do not trust these asshats to be anything but the most devious and evil, as a way of stepping up their game.

They will not back down... they will double down, they will triple down, they will quadruple down, and more.

Remember the fabric of their true face.

Paedofiles, butchers, murderers, sacrificial cults, and much..much worse. that's what is hiding inside these systems, at their core. The kind of insanity that does not match the public face. the kind of insanity that people don't consider or remember as it is too shocking to recall or even consider.

Their public masks don't ever come off until they lie on the ground and your rip it off them, off their torn and shorn body. They know that if that side of their game is ever seen by the public, the public will destroy them in totality. and that game is layers deep, layers the public has no idea even exists.

The depth of the depravity and insanity that is the true face of what you are dealing with must never be forgotten and must always be in the core of the ideas behind every step you take, every move they might make-that you watch for and try to anticipate.

If not, they will tear this brexit vote down and re-instate the totality of their forced death march for the UK. All without ever exposing themselves to the public.

In the face of such psychopaths which are at the core... this non-binding brexit vote does not amount to much beyond the idea that these people (I use the word people loosely) (elites, etc) are now aware that they are going to really have to pay attention, and bring some more intense cattle prods to bear on the UK public.

The machine is deep, intense, and very potent... and the public face of politicians waffling about and looking lost....on media based stages... is nothing..... nothing at all.

Prepare for battle.
    Last edited by Carmody; 26th June 2016 at 13:07.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

airaspect (26th June 2016), Alekahn2 (26th June 2016), Ernie Nemeth (26th June 2016), Hervé (26th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th June 2016), Nasu (26th June 2016), norman (26th June 2016), Shannon (26th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (26th June 2016), ulli (26th June 2016), Violet (26th June 2016), wisky (26th June 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 times in 2,398 posts

A lot of stories cropping up both in MSM and SocialM about racist events, small isolated incidents being broadcast to a nation, (the bits bothering to pay attention anyway).
    Dismaying the majority, probably, and emboldening others. Almost as if the intent was to fan the flames, divisiveness easily encouraged with but a few soundbytes.
    Corbyn getting a lot of the blame in some circles, he should have made his position clearer, stronger. Blame being liberally sprinkled around by all, cleverly, (duplicitously), avoiding real stories and questions.

4 men holding a banner outside a metro station - Stop Immigration:Start Repatriation. Assuming they are not being paid directly by some slush-funded NGO's these people are simpletons, queuing up for their place in the Darwin Awards of the future. There is no support for them, no-one standing by showing solidarity. The passer-bys either ignore them or shake their heads. Yet the photo is out there, starting the new meme.

"Racial tensions rise in Britain."

It will be an image used to back-up the rhetoric of the coming days/weeks. The same media that backed the Brexit will now gleefully show the worst of results as if they are the nationwide norm and few will stop to think, eh?
    Last edited by Ewan; 26th June 2016 at 15:00. Reason: Changed a word from 'no-one to 'few'

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (27th June 2016), Nasu (26th June 2016), sunpaw (26th June 2016), Violet (26th June 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Yes, it was interesting indeed to see how the motivation differed among the voters. This will prove a great challenge for whoever's leading the aftermath. People are expecting different, perhaps even opposite, things to be happening now.

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    (...)
    To my way of thinking, to have UK army's and nukes under the control of the EU as a larger collective bullying tool is a NO-NO.
    The autonomy to decide which political decision best reflects the way of thinking of your own nation.

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    My identity crisis happened when I was forced to stop driving my car. For two months I was in shock and never left the house. It would take several years before I came to terms with my new identity as a carless individual. My car was everything to me, I slowly realized. It was my sanctuary, my clinic, my mobile home, my donkey, my adventure waiting to happen. Without it my world closed about my head and threatened to swallow me. I've never been the same since. I am the only electrician in history that runs an illegal business with no means of conveyance, carrying everything on my back. Not to mention that when my car was stolen from me my income dropped to a quarter what it used to be. Where it remains today, some eight years later. I am still trying to save up the money I need to go back to school to upgrade my credentials so I can legally run my business but I cannot save up the cash to go because I make so little and my family won't help.

So I know about identity crisis. I can tell you that during the earlier period of adjustment, anything can happen - and none of it any good. Identity should come from within but in our society, where we do not understand the first premise of civilized behavior, identity is often tied to external objects and ideologies, otherwise known as idols. When idols go there is only the naked self left, an entity we barely know anymore. It is always a shock to learn of this being that we have covered up and hidden behind all our busyness and clamoring about unfulfilled needs.

Identity crisis is the crisis of meeting the unmasked self. It's not much fun, but it is the true game changer.
    That is very profound wisdom, Ernie. I'm writing about this journey in my Letters of the Unconscious. I do hope things will be easier for you in time and that you find a way to get the means needed for your credentials.

Amzer Zo, in another post I said, we are humans, not databases. However, I don't see the allegiance to robotics as the essay states it. Maybe we're still on time...

Quote Posted by sleepydumpling (here)

Just one day after the Brexit, we had our own politicians suggesting to give EU citizens more decision making power as far as choosing the EU president.

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    Werent we devided enough for centuries of modern society, we demand the unity and yet we want division, also claiming nationalism and the illusion of freedom. I always felt that the moment that we will have one world government, that moment we would stand for a one world revolution, all together for one and big purpose. Countries have their own cultures and has to be respected all of them but nationality is an old idea that has to dissapear. We have imaginary borders in mind and that has to fall, so look how EU and others are helping us even if they do it for their own interest.
    Yes, there was too much division and war, and unnecessary suffering in the past. The union has not convinced me that this type of unity-seeking works to prevent that. And if on this level already cracks are visible why gamble with enlarging the idea to a global scale union. We should learn from this experience.

Going to a foreign country and listening to the locals speak of their traditions, culinary secrets, all the things that make them proud. It gives people a sense of self-worth. We wouldn't have that experience on travel if we were all the same.

Which reminds me of that other concept used here on the ground, called neutrality. Be as neutral as possible. Everything that visibly/loudy/excessively distinguishes you from others, keep it in your private homes. Why? Because people will get offended? We're learning to forget how to live with one another (even though we are in a political union).

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Ewan (27th June 2016), Hervé (26th June 2016), Nasu (26th June 2016), Shannon (26th June 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Start up a website.

Call it "brexit's nopes"

The byline could be "fact checking elite manipulation'

And keep it CLEAN. 100% CLEAN. no conspiracies, nothing. stay 1,000% on the side of mundane reality..

Just fact check the elite manipulation of the situation and list the fact checks, with just the facts, not the slightest waver into any form of bias.

In that, you might begin to gather an audience.

Any drift outside of those limits, in prose or base meaning of the website, and you will lose audience -----not gain.

You are selling burgers to cows, so keep it simple and don't even change the tone of your voice.

Better yet, start up a website called "Media's nopes"

and have a "brexit's nopes" sub category.

as, lets face it, for all it's so called veracity, the snopes website and become an off side shifted and controlled piece of biased yuck.

('Selling burgers to cows', means it's the most distasteful full rich and real meal possible. To eat the truth is to eat burgers made out of people as being fed to people, ie you.... all while standing in the most horrid of restaurants that could possibly be. yet it is horrifically real, as there you stand, ordering a burger. Eating to stay alive, eating the thing that kills you, that's made a meal out of everything you know. It's a tough sell, until one gets past the whole scenario. Thus, selling the truth...... is like selling burgers to cows. On slight wrong move and the herd stampedes.)
    Last edited by Carmody; 26th June 2016 at 17:37.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (26th June 2016), Shannon (26th June 2016), Violet (27th June 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    UK Avalon Member loveoneanother's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Broadcasters will typically have a buffer of a certain amount of time between capturing live events and broadcasting them. That time-frame would most likely vary depending on circumstances but exists nonetheless and would explain how they had the graphic ready to go when the result was declared.
    Hello Akasha

Thank you for your reply. It is much appreciated.

I did a little digging into the procedures and protocols with regard to organising the EU referendum and it seems the answer to the questions i asked in my video may have a simple explanation after all.

Prior to the referendum vote itself, there was a document available, which set out the procedure for running the EU referendum in the correct manner, which you can view here - - - - - > http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2.../contents/made

While there was no mention in the above document of any obligation to inform the media during the referendum process, i did find a relevant paragraph on the Electoral Commission website, on the '....guidance and resources for administering the referendum...' page.

The paragraph can be found in PART E - 'Verifying and counting the votes' under section 6.45 and reads as follows :-

Quote 6.45 The following factors should be taken into account when considering the declaration of local totals:
     Decide on the exact location in the venue where public announcements and declarations should take place and who will be on the platform at this time. The platform should be accessible for all those who need to get up on it. You could make use of display boards or curtains to provide a suitable backdrop for the announcement of the local totals.
     Any announcement equipment should be in place and checked before the proceedings begin.
     Double-check that the figures you are about to read out are accurate. You may need to repeat the declaration so that those in attendance are able to hear the detail clearly, particularly where there is noise from those attending.
    You should take steps to provide media representatives in attendance with a written copy of the local totals at the time the announcement is made as this will help them to ensure that their transmission of totals is accurate.

http://www.electoralcommission.org.u.../eu-referendum
    This new information has left me with more questions such as : Was there an actual BBC 'media representative' at every location when the results were announced or were the results inputted into a computer at some of the more remote locations ? Were there media representatives from across the media spectrum, present at each location ? etc etc.

I did come across some contact details of someone (civil servant?) in the cabinet office, which had been made available for anyone who had any questions about the EU referendum procedures and as i still have some unanswered questions about the involvement of the BBC in the referendum process, i think my next step is to fire off an e.mail and see if i can get any more information ?

Some of you maybe wondering what's the big deal and why am i interested in this issue ?

I guess somewhere deep down, it has suddenly dawned on me, how more and more of our freedoms are being eroded away and i suppose this is my little moment of pushing back against that process.

I do have a personal vision of the future in my mind and it doesn't involve AI or super-computers or any of the sophisticated technologies that we take for granted today. I think an over-dependence on intelligent machines is the biggest threat we face, not just in terms of our individual, personal, physical liberty but also in terms of our individual and collective spiritual awakening and growth.

I believe i need to create a different future for myself other than the future that is being created for me and that needs to begin somewhere.

Okay. Rant over (for now) lol.

Thanks for reading.

William.

Last edited by loveoneanother; 27th June 2016 at 18:12.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoneanother For This Post:

Violet (28th June 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Social media has reacted like a toddler having a tantrum. Talk about sore losers. I see people blaming the old - at least they bothered to vote - people blaming the very concept of democracy, and others claiming that anyone who voted for Brexit must be bigoted. All 17.5million of them! (I'll admit I am prejudiced - prejudiced in favour of elected democracy, the common law and self-determination.) There are even people on Twitter demanding a second Referendum. What? Is it only democratic if the vote goes your way? Another referendum. Imagine four more months of politicians lying. I'd rather watch EastEnders.

Media luvvies have convinced themselves that this was a victory for the forces of reaction. They did this by believing their own propaganda. Apart from Gisela and the odd glimpse of Kate Hoey, TV coverage effectively ignored the leftwing case for Brexit, which stretched from Frank Field and Dennis Skinner to the SWP and beyond. Spiked-online has been particularly perceptive, describing the Leave vote as our Magna Carta moment.

The claim that Leave voters were racist does not bear scrutiny. In Newham in East London only 17% of the electorate there are classified as 'white British' but 47% voted Leave. From Luton to Leicester it's the same story. In England and Wales, the majority of working class voters chose Leave regardless of ethnic background.

Ever the opportunist, wee Nicola Sturgeon is calling for a second referendum on Scottish independence so Scotland can stay in the EU. I don't think it works like that. Even if she won my understanding is that Scotland would then have to re-apply for membership, which would of course mean accepting the Euro. Good luck with that one
    Last edited by happyuk; 28th June 2016 at 17:57.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Violet (30th June 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,378 times in 8,335 posts

Yea-BUT !

Here's a scenario I dread.

The REMAIN crowd have got a Labor Party in tatters. It's mostly lefties who were remain, I think.

They could reconstitute the Labor Party as their own vehicle to take power in Westminster and stop the activation of Article 50.

How and why ?.... simple.

A huge number of traditional Labor voters voted for OUT. IF they are presented with a general election this autumn that is a choice between a Labor party committed to stopping BREXIT in it's tracks, and a Conservative Party committed to Brexit, I really don't think many of them will switch sides and vote Conservative for the first time in their lives.

edit to add:

Ask yourselves this question....

Exactly WHY did the Labor Party collapse in a heap as soon as the result was announced?

and.....

Nick Clegg ( Liberal Democrat ) has already been screaming from the rooftops for a general election BEFORE Brexit is activated.
    Last edited by norman; 28th June 2016 at 18:37.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ulli (28th June 2016), Violet (30th June 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Where party division lines were about the haves and the have-nots in the past, or the upper classes versus lower classes, or white collar workers versus blue...everything has changed with the arrival of the Internet.
    We need new definitions. Not sure how to go about those, at least not yet.
    The Greens versus the polluters was a start. Got infiltrated, though.
    Maybe Technos versus Spirituals?
    So many divisions these days. I remember a time when it was just Hippies and Straights.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Eram (28th June 2016), norman (28th June 2016), Violet (30th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast