+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project Camelot, interesting feedback

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Project Camelot, interesting feedback

Starts at 04:35. It appears a highly skilled electrical engineer was excluded by Project Camelot earlier this year. Since Project Camelot has been pushing for the Keshe message a number of times, I find it interesting that when a skilled electrical engineer was to provide a perspective to the show based on real electrical/physics skills, the guy was not important.

Don't want to discredit Kerry, I know she tries to do her best and sometimes is stubborn enough to support what is not true, but the fact remains that she has done some incredible stuff within the truth seeking community, so a lot of credit for that.

But when other truth seekers like the guy on the video want to participate in that as well and are treated like this, then that's of importance too, especially when they've got angry, which I can understand...

I hope Kerry will read this and that it will mean the next time this guy or someone else asks to be included, they are not treated like this.

To the rest out there, please be aware that there is a selection process involved in who is on the Project Camelot show and who is not, it's pretty biased it appears, so at times the message/content over there might not have great balance and great amount of truth, because of that bias.

BTW. The person on the video has successfully debunked Keshe's "stuff".

Last edited by WhiteLove; 26th June 2016 at 20:08.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

avid (27th June 2016), Biff (26th June 2016), ElfeMya (27th June 2016), Fellow Aspirant (26th June 2016), Ines (28th June 2016), norski (27th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot, interesting feedback

The video above, in the OP, is 4 months old.

I can confidently say this chap (Zero Labs) has no idea how Keshe technology works. I've watched his experiments & how he attempts to reproduce various Keshe devices, he makes fundamental errors. If you attempt to understand Keshe technology in the traditional sense ie. electron flow, ohms law etc. you will never be successful.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 27th June 2016 at 08:41.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

avid (27th June 2016), conk (28th June 2016), ElfeMya (27th June 2016), Elixir (28th June 2016), Fellow Aspirant (26th June 2016), Sequoia (26th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

???
    A unknown but "highly skilled electrical engineer" is in no position to even attempt to "debunk" a respected, revolutionary astrophysicist (and "insider" who also worked for the British Dept of Def and may have "some" insider information he has been 'trying to share' with "the free will world" for years now), who has been studying plasma physics as free-energy source, and open sourced his findings through internationally recognized Keshe Foundation, for everyone.
    Plasma is 99.99% of EVERYTHING, yet completely unknown to the masses because of the institutional mainstream science and degree holders, who deny the 5th element, Ether, or 4th state of matter Plasma, as they lack in critical observation and rely on spoon-fed theories and mathematical calculation which can never prove the existence of Ether to them…

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

6pounder (27th June 2016), avid (27th June 2016), ChristianSky (27th June 2016), conk (28th June 2016), ElfeMya (27th June 2016), Elixir (28th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

I hope Keshe one day will demonstrate the product, what it looks like and the real-time rendering of the test data as it performs according to his claims. Plasma is a nice word, but when you claim things about it, then the result of those claims must be equally accessible. Right now it's just thin air.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,744 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)

But when other truth seekers like the guy on the video want to participate in that as well and are treated like this.
    [ ... ]
    I hope Kerry will read this and that it will mean the next time this guy or someone else asks to be included, they are not treated like this.
    Caveat: I know absolutely nothing about this!

But 'treated like this' only means, as he explicitly said, that he didn't get a reply to the one e-mail that he wrote to Kerry.

Just clarifying for the record. Everything else is inference. All kinds of things might have happened that weren't actually an 'exclusion'.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (28th June 2016), BMJ (28th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2016), Ines (28th June 2016), Jay Freeman (28th June 2016), Sequoia (28th June 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016), ThePythonicCow (27th June 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Jay Freeman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

But 'treated like this' only means, as he explicitly said, that he didn't get a reply to the one e-mail that he wrote to Kerry.

Just clarifying for the record. Everything else is inference. All kinds of things might have happened that weren't actually an 'exclusion'.
    Exactly. Our perceptions create our world, and some are more accurate as to the real reality than others. I'm not sure why he felt slighted, as I didn't see any basis for it. If people are that touchy, then we've got a really long way to go to set things right.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th June 2016 at 09:41. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    “The sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. Idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing they are doing in their life.” ~Vasudev

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jay Freeman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th June 2016), Mike Gorman (28th June 2016), Sequoia (28th June 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread