+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 Corporations that RUN/OWN the world (EU included)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default 3 Corporations that RUN/OWN the world (EU included)

2 very interesting artical that just about sums it all up:
    please have a full read and confirm/denounce any of the contents.

Three Corporations run the world: City of London, Washington DC and Vatican City
    http://www.sinhalanet.net/three-corp...d-vatican-city

The City World Conquest: Part VI
    THE BANKSTER’S ‘WORLD CONSERVATION BANK’
    and their electronic global currency, the ‘Earth Dollar’

https://anticorruptionsociety.com/in...ation-part-vi/

All land is and or will be owned by the above, so makes me wonder where the 'Off-Girders' will be

Time to join the 'Off-Worlders'
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

drneglector (27th June 2016), ElfeMya (27th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2016), Inversion (27th June 2016), knightryder117 (27th June 2016), Michelle Marie (29th June 2016), Nasu (28th June 2016), onawah (6th May 2018), ponda (27th June 2016), shaberon (27th June 2016), syrwong (28th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,514 times in 4,009 posts

Default Re: 3 Corporations that RUN/OWN the world (EU included)

Well, I think it is largely true, but it mixes questionable ingredients.

Firstly I don't see how the U. S. Government is a corporation. In 1871, Congress created a local government for D. C., being a mayor and council and that sort of thing. They're authorized to do so. But that's all it was.

The Roman Empire did not become the Roman Church. It cruised along just fine for a thousand years as what we call the Byzantine Empire, until it was smashed by the Ottomans, at which point the surviving apparatus went to Moscow.

In 1694 William the Conqueror had been dead for 600 years. Maybe they meant 1094.

Overall, most of the institutions mentioned are perfectly reprehensible; but when I find things about obelisks and those other points I listed, I'm wondering why. Maybe we're not supposed to think about Spanish leverage on the Vatican, or the role of German/Swiss/French banks, or various other factors.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

ElfeMya (27th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (27th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

He's talking about William of Orange, Husband of Princess Mary, who was the heir to the British throne. When she became queen she insisted that her husband become King. He reigned on his own as William 111 after her death. He was a Dutch Protestant, therefore nothing to do with the Vatican. At no time was he ever known as William the Conqueror. As William and Mary had no children the throne went to George of Hanover, who became George 1.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

ElfeMya (27th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (27th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi shaberon
    If you want to be an American citizen then state your allegiance to America, if you say/state your allegiance to the USA, United States of America you sign your self over to the corporation and so become commodities for their use, for them do do with as they like!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th June 2016), Michelle Marie (29th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Ok, William of Orange, got it. From my understanding, that would be considered as a foreign takeover itself.

As far as American citizenry, that largely hinges around the use of a Social Security number, which I think my parents got that for me--no ostensible pledge involved, beyond a signature. In so doing, how is being a subject American citizen different from any other country? There's no mandatory military service, for example.

The fact that we *don't* have to sign into it, needs to be taught to kids, so they can choose to keep a clean slate if so desired. Once you are plunged deep into the system, it's tougher to extract.

Can anyone find the charters of these corporations?

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hi shaberon
    If you want to be an American citizen then state your allegiance to America, if you say/state your allegiance to the USA, United States of America you sign your self over to the corporation and so become commodities for their use, for them do do with as they like!
    My thought was quite the opposite, we are all in this together, whichever pond, shire or vale we come from. Them n us, has got us to here, but we need to change here if we hope to bloom, so must change our thoughts, the brain seeds of true change.. It's just the same sh!t, served up in a different bucket.... N

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th May 2018), Michelle Marie (29th June 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Greetings,

Wasn’t the Byzantine Empire sort of comparable to “corporate break-away” from Rome, (possibly comparable to the globalists breaking off commercially, from mainland restrictiveness)? Later, was it, that Attila The Hun defeated the full Roman army… Which resulted in Rome’s ransom of sending heavy wagons of gold each year to the Huns? In return, Rome resumed it’s taxes… Which, according to “Joe Atwill | Caesar’s Messiah, Altered History, & Exposing the Oligarchs” … Also … Instituted the make-over of invented gods, to pacify the militaristic opposition to their rule, nurture the corporate models through wars and peace market-cycles, on and on? Perhaps so, but worse and crazier still …

It is increasingly growing on me, that the full wake up of humanity, is not that fully automatic “100th monkey phenomena”. That the universes are indifferent, where species choose to roll over, go back to sleep, for yet another Yuga, (extremely long time cycle). Universe lets the oligarchs destroy all good ecosystems, if that is their willful choice, if self deformed bodies are earned in their next lives. Conquerers are defeated only by other conquers (and not by 100s of monkeys). The rest of us must make personal breakthroughs or remain spiritually conquered, (in a derivitive Roman law model).

Rather, waking up all the way, seems more like a personal experience, of ostracizing oneself from the mainstream. A huge hurdle might be the invented-promises-promises, to advance one’s spiritual graduations, in this scarcity-of-light universe. Remarkably ironic, that a vastly dark universe, speckled here and there with distant stars, is vaunted, both by science and by astral-world believers. Is this not, in contrast to “the light being concept”? Beating all odds is a daunting struggle, but well worth continued effort, (humbly declared, heh, heh.)
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 5th May 2018 at 10:34.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th May 2018), onevoice (7th May 2018), shaberon (6th May 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi,

I would hold it out that Byzantium was virtually the financial and cultural capital of Greece to begin with, and then it actually was the Roman Empire although it's called the Eastern Roman. The empire from the city of Rome was dominant for a while and was soon gone and Byzantium lasted until around 1500 until Turkish invasions pressed them away to Moscow. So it was a power for two thousand years. It was massive for the Silk Road from Sweden to China.

Furthermore it was ruled by several Humanist Paleologues, and in my perception, this kind of trend continues in Russian resistance to the western "powers that be". This, along with the fact that although the empire is gone, the Byzantine Orthodox Patriarch remains in place.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (6th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread