+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All of a sudden a light appeared

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default All of a sudden a light appeared

OK, something weird happened tonight, that I cannot explain.

I was lying in the bed, it was dark in my bedroom, not pitch black but dark. I lie there in the bed stairing at the ceiling of my bedroom thinking of how sweet the room temperature was and how grateful I was for having such a sweet moment like this in the bed.

Then all of a sudden at the far left end of my visibility range up to the left at the ceiling a very bright small pin point light quickly appears and vanishes. So I jump up from the bed and turn on the light to see is there some object mounted somewhere in the ceiling that would have emitted this light, nope. I then look around to see is it possible that the light was somehow reflected from outside the bedroom, nope. So I'm basically left with the conclusion that this could have been some spirit or something that suddenly became visible to me!

The light was very bright and had no bright shine around it the way a lamp has, it was more like a bright star going on and off near me. Does this sound familiar to any of you? Have any of you experienced something like this? I'm thinking that maybe this light is the same light that people see in NDEs? Did I quickly die and return between a few calm breaths without thinking of it? Or might this be related to my health somehow (I had not been drinking or anything like that)? Low blood pressure or something like that?! I felt very strong in my body throughout the experience...

The light was not pitch white, it was not yellow either, it was just very bright in a very warm beautiful way. It was very magnificent!

Right now I am speculating that maybe this was God saying thank you to me for my deep appreciation of that moment? The spiritual interpretation of this experience seems to be something along those lines. And the strange thing is that prior to my real world UFO experience that I had, my inner state of being was not far from this, although that time I communicated directly through prayer, in both cases my inner state of being was "sweet". In the experience I just had, it was more a very strong deep true emotional gratitude that I was emitting.

I'm now speculating that in moments of "inner sweetness" things like this can happen... It was a moment of very deep, very natural, very peaceful appreciation. I would say it was the "peace" quality of the appreciation that makes me describe my inner state of being at that moment as "sweet".

I rarely meditate, is this something you can experience in meditation?!
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 26th June 2016 at 23:29.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Agape (27th June 2016), Baby Steps (27th June 2016), Chip (27th June 2016), Ecnal61 (28th June 2016), ElfeMya (27th June 2016), ExomatrixTV (26th June 2016), Fiberglut (27th June 2016), Frenchy (27th June 2016), giovonni (27th June 2016), greybeard (27th June 2016), Ivanhoe (27th June 2016), justntime2learn (27th June 2016), kirolak (27th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th June 2016), mojo (27th June 2016), Orph (27th June 2016), Shannon (30th June 2016), Stephanie (27th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (27th June 2016), Tyy1907 (27th June 2016), Violet (27th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,211 times in 21,085 posts

Default Re: All of a sudden a light appeared

~maybe because of your nickname ?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

conk (28th June 2016), ElfeMya (27th June 2016), mojo (27th June 2016), PRAGMAE (27th June 2016), Shannon (30th June 2016), Tyy1907 (27th June 2016), WhiteLove (27th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Blacklight43's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,901 times in 245 posts

I had a similar experience 9 months ago. It was the night my younger sister passed. I was in deep profound grief. lying in my bed staring at the ceiling in a very dark room. This same kind of light appeared up by the ceiling where my eyes were unfocused but aimed in that direction. It was like a bright little orb.
    And because I was thinking about my sister...wondered out loud if it was indeed her...and it disappeared. It reappeared a few moments later and I smiled with reassurance that it was indeed her and it left again. A couple of hours later and a couple of miles away my son experienced the same thing.
    I think spirit hangs around a while before moving on and in my case I feel my sister was letting me know things were ok now. She suffered terribly from congestive heart failure.

Maybe our emotional extremes bring about these occurrences. Or maybe lying in bed staring at the ceiling no matter what you feel is a kind of meditation. I often experience the profound while in this state.

They say the veil is thinning and maybe that's what we are experiencing.

WhiteLove thank you for sharing.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Blacklight43 For This Post:

avid (27th June 2016), Baby Steps (27th June 2016), Ecnal61 (28th June 2016), ElfeMya (27th June 2016), giovonni (27th June 2016), kirolak (27th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th June 2016), mojo (27th June 2016), Orph (27th June 2016), Shannon (30th June 2016), Stephanie (27th June 2016), Tyy1907 (27th June 2016), WhiteLove (27th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

I've also had this happen, I think I posted it somewhere on the forum, too. . . I passed my daughter's bedroom one night on my way to the bathroom (about 2 am, no lights on) & in the upper left hand corner of her room, a bright white light flashed, expanded & disappeared. I stood there in amazement, & thought, "Do that again!" & it did indeed happen again! I was not at all afraid, just very intrigued. I actually had the presence of mind to close my eyes for a second, to check that I was not hallucinating. What is it about upper left hand corners??

At the same time, the dogs were barking, & I peered outside, where there was a strange shaft of light shining from nowhere visible into the garden; I did not have my lenses in, so couldn't swear there was no visible source (am really blind as a mole)

The next day I checked my daughter's room for possible sources of the light in her room, but there was absolutely nothing there. However, she said she had seen a blue light fill the room at some stage during the night, & had fallen asleep after that.

I've often seen orbs of light in my bedroom, especially one that sometimes moves along & perches under a framed photo of an old friend who committed suicide. Then there is the big, transparent globe with gold "writing" that hovers in the middle of the ceiling. . . .plus many others.

Perhaps it is indeed a projection of our own "inner sweetness", as you very nicely put it! "My" orbs have also appeared in photos over the years, usually at times of fun, laughter or deep appreciation. There are also many lights & sights that appear in meditation, & even when I am lying down, resting,like a private TV show!

Thanks for sharing your experience!

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Ecnal61 (28th June 2016), ElfeMya (27th June 2016), Frenchy (27th June 2016), giovonni (27th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th June 2016), mojo (27th June 2016), Orph (27th June 2016), Shannon (30th June 2016), Stephanie (27th June 2016), WhiteLove (27th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Hi WhiteLove,
    Very interesting also did you post somewhere about your real life ufo experience? Thanks

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

ElfeMya (27th June 2016), kirolak (28th June 2016), Shannon (30th June 2016), WhiteLove (27th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by Blacklight43 (here)
    I had a similar experience 9 months ago. It was the night my younger sister passed. I was in deep profound grief. lying in my bed staring at the ceiling in a very dark room. This same kind of light appeared up by the ceiling where my eyes were unfocused but aimed in that direction. It was like a bright little orb.
    And because I was thinking about my sister...wondered out loud if it was indeed her...and it disappeared. It reappeared a few moments later and I smiled with reassurance that it was indeed her and it left again. A couple of hours later and a couple of miles away my son experienced the same thing.
    I think spirit hangs around a while before moving on and in my case I feel my sister was letting me know things were ok now. She suffered terribly from congestive heart failure.

Maybe our emotional extremes bring about these occurrences. Or maybe lying in bed staring at the ceiling no matter what you feel is a kind of meditation. I often experience the profound while in this state.

They say the veil is thinning and maybe that's what we are experiencing.

WhiteLove thank you for sharing.
    I'm sorry for your loss, Blacklight43.

We know a woman who lost her baby at birth. She tells the same story as you. That night she was visited by some light, and somehow she knew it was the baby.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th June 2016), ElfeMya (27th June 2016), giovonni (27th June 2016), kirolak (28th June 2016), Shannon (30th June 2016), Stephanie (27th June 2016), WhiteLove (27th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,019 times in 284 posts

The question is, what were you feeling during your meditation? What was the vibe you were producing? That's what matters and what attracts energies. We tend to focus on technicalities and the external, and we forget the essence. If you were indeed in a deep appreciation mode, full of love, then it could very well be some angelic light, a high vibe energy walking around you, just because it matched your aura.
    Last edited by ZenBaller; 27th June 2016 at 08:45.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

ElfeMya (27th June 2016), kirolak (28th June 2016), Shannon (30th June 2016), WhiteLove (27th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

thats how things started for me pinpoints of light , only blue hence the name

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

kirolak (28th June 2016), Orph (27th June 2016), Shannon (30th June 2016), Violet (30th June 2016), WhiteLove (27th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi, I had a similar experience after my Brother passed away. On the morning of his funeral I was lying on top of the bed just thinking quietly about nothing in particular as I was still upset about my Brother who passed away suddenly at the age of 47, a slit of light suddenly appeared in the middle of the room, it was as if someone had torn a thin slit into our reality with a stanley knife blade (box cutter knife). There were two other people in the room with me when this happened and they saw nothing. When this slit of light appeared something came running out of the slit, I have no idea what or who it was that came from that slit of light or what the slit of light was.The thing that came out of the slit of light had a white whispering affect to it, sort of like ectoplasm.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Circe For This Post:

kirolak (28th June 2016), Orph (27th June 2016), Violet (30th June 2016), WhiteLove (27th June 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,479 times in 321 posts

It sounds like a light I've seen many times now, but it first began happening many years ago within days of my father's death. It usually hovers high up near ceiling, it looks as starlight or a shimmering diamond refracting light, and it has, at times, 'played' with me by turning off in one area and just as quickly appear in another.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

Circe (27th June 2016), kirolak (28th June 2016), Orph (27th June 2016), Violet (30th June 2016), WhiteLove (27th June 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

My aunt saw my grandmother's spirit, in white light, after she passed. Grandma looked young and beautiful. My aunt felt deep love for grandma, and then grandma went on her way. My aunt felt grandma just wanted her to know that she loved her.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

kirolak (28th June 2016), Orph (27th June 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016), Violet (30th June 2016), WhiteLove (27th June 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Thanks White Love,
    logged in to record my appreciation of something personal shared !
    Could it be, that some entity, is watching over some of us .... ? { You see, when I observe this speck of light, ( and, similar to you, I describe this as ' having no luminosity ' [[ sorry if that makes no sense ! ]]... } appears, as soon as I try to focus upon it, I cannot ? { mine appeared to be Yellow... }
    Addmitedly, I have not yet stopped my consumption of alcohol, 'cos I think it balances the Morgellons ( ! ), but , sometimes ' relaxants ' help us ' de - focus '...... ( Shame upon me, I'm suppose to teach English, and I am not sure this is even an English word ! )

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Justplain (27th June 2016), kirolak (28th June 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016), WhiteLove (27th June 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

" Do that again " ! ! What more could you ask for, as conclusive proof ? For me Kirolak, this rules our pressure on Optic nerves, etc,,, { disclaimer - I have NO medical know-how ! }

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

kirolak (28th June 2016), WhiteLove (27th June 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by seah (here)
    it looks as starlight or a shimmering diamond refracting light
    Yes! This was the kind of orb I saw, in this shimmering diamond like state, very very bright but with this golden diamond like shimmering making it softer and warmer to the eyes than clear white and very beautiful!

Thanks all for all the posts, it was really awesome to notice that many of you have been experiencing something similar, I did suspect that, I think it has something to do with the spiritual realm.

Quite frankly I have lately asked myself is the time of my passing near? Is what I witnessed some kind of preparation/conditioning for the passing into the next realm?

I am rarely afraid, when this orb appeared I did not get so scared but a short while afterwards I did feel a bit tense in my body, I was slightly frightened by this because I was not prepared and I did not know exactly what was going on and what it meant, my "normal" frame of reference got a bit shaken by this because it was the first time I've experienced something like this and it was so different. But the light never came back to play or frighten me, I think it must have been a bright light of love, maybe even a spirit that had temporarily manifested in my consciousness. I felt loved by this, it was kind of like a blink towards me, so it almost felt like somebody was saying thank you from the spirit realm. When you said you've encountered this type of event relative to the passing of someone I instinctly felt there was a similar kind of vibe about the bright orb that I saw, therefore I was going back to my thoughts about is my life starting to get close to its end?

Anyway, this was very interesting, obviously light in the form of orbs of various sizes might have a spiritual nature to them and that they obviously can shortly manifest in the physical realm. I was thinking that maybe why that was possible had something do with my own inner state because in both this experience and in my real world UFO experience, the unique part of the moments were also the kind of peaceful light inner state I was holding inside of me, because I do think my being might have been of light density at that precise moment in time.

What I learned from this was that appreciation of this type that has this sweet light inner emotional state, might be the key to some expanded awareness. Maybe this is what Steven Greer taps into with his contact groups also during the UFO sightings...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

kirolak (28th June 2016), seah (28th June 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

I suspect it is a "good thing" to always feel on the brink of so-called death; any of us could pass over at any moment, without warning & preparation, so being aware is a sort of insurance against getting caught off sides. . . . . I've also had similar little hints as those you describe, such as the music in my dreams (I usually have a musical theme to illustrate the point of the dream!) & a sort of life review which often happens as I fall asleep. I've had a voice remark that there is never a good time to die, that we should always be ready to go, as if preparing one's luggage for a journey. . . . .there is nothing morbid in this, it is a Great Transition

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

seah (28th June 2016), WhiteLove (28th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread