+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is this ringing in my ears?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Default What is this ringing in my ears?

I haven't really talked about this much or really made a thread about it all. I have a ringing in my ears that has been going on for a couple of years now. It came out of no where just around the time that I "woke up". It is very constant, sometimes it is really low sometimes it is really high and sometimes it is just mild.

I connected it with me having a high vibration but the truth is I don't really know. I've been having weird scars appear on my skin for no reason like this morning I woke up with a pretty bigger then normal scar on my right arm thats already healed up and everything. I didn't notice it until it started hurting and I was like where did this scar come from?

I immediately thought that I had been taking on a ship and experimented on. Maybe this is where that ringing in the ears came from to?

Its not normal at all, people dont just have ringing in there ears or clicks in there head when thinking about something. Also loss of hair, certain spots on my head in the back are missing small patches of hair that also came out of no where a couple years ago and I called it stress. Could be radiation from a ship? All this points towards abduction but id like to hear your opinions, everyones.

Ive also had dreams of me on a ship with a mantid looking alien. Have you ever seen that movie enders game? It looked similiar to that. I was on a ship, i could see earth out through the window and I just remember staring into the beings eyes kind of like ender so maybe we were communication telepathically.

The earth was round by the way.

I've also had many dreams of ufos also being takebn aboard one but no actual experiments becaude once I actually get closer to the ufo I just suddenly appear in a different location. My friends saw me get taken aboard maybe there have been instances where i've been taken in front of friends maybe that dream was representing a time where I actually god abducted in front of a friend. I'm not trying to make this seen negative. All the ufo alien dreams have been positive. I've also had some completely disturbing dreams as well haunting to where I just wake up from them. Happened a couple of times because I just couldn't bare it.

So let me recap alien extraterrestrial dreams, scars when waking up, ringing in the ears and clicks in the head (might have to do with energy). Strange psychic phenomena when trying to contact outside sources. Or trusting my higer self I will find out that I am right. Any similar experiences where you have found out the truth because right now I can only speculate and trust my intuition right now I am 17. These things started happening as early as me being 14 and continuing up to this day.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: What is this ringing in my ears?

One of the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me was when this girl called me and said I was at walmart and i gave her my number. I have no idea how she really got my number and I had no idea what she was talking about. Its kind of scaring me and usually I am the one to believe that fear is an illusion, I am going to stay up all night to see if I can see them or catch them in the act to scare it off. I've had shadow beings come up really close to me like I couldn't see them or something and I would scare them off looking directly at it. The I've had them wallk right past my window I decided to go outside to do something I forget but i'm definitely staying up all night to see what I can find.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

A drop of oregano oil (20% oregano oil to 80% pure olive oil) in each ear daily for a week or so will knock out any micro parasites that have lodged in the inner ear and the mastoid bone. This should get a lot of the ringing off the page for you.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th June 2016), marique3652 (28th June 2016), Mercedes (28th June 2016), Michelle (28th June 2016), poetbil (28th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have the same ringing in my ears. I started to notice it about 2 years ago. It's the same as what your describing. Sometimes the pitch is low or high. It's always in the background. A few times a week I will get a high pitch for a few seconds in one ear and it feels like I go deaf in the other. It doesn't really bother me. I notice it at night when I'm trying to sleep. It's strange because if I put a pillow over my ear, that pitch is still there.
    Caught between two worlds
    Existing fully in neither
    Reaching out for both
    They slip through my fingers...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th June 2016), Joseph McAree (29th June 2016), marique3652 (28th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

When the noise bothers you tell it to stop and it stops instantly, but it comes back another time- could be some kind of modification . Scars get lighter as the summer tan increases, so don't worry about them. Take back your power .

8. Link to Post #6
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

.... ringing in your ears, the mainstream medical response is Tinnitus, a common medical condition. The new age community would say "you are receiving information". I suspect both are correct, how would one differentiate between the two?

I have a friend who says whenever she gets the high-pitched sound in her ears, she puts her attention on it & it goes away.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th June 2016), ghostrider (28th June 2016), Joseph McAree (29th June 2016), justntime2learn (28th June 2016), Mercedes (28th June 2016), Michelle (28th June 2016), sheme (28th June 2016)

10. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,790 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by Jayren (here)
    One of the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me was when this girl called me and said I was at walmart and i gave her my number. I have no idea how she really got my number and I had no idea what she was talking about.
    I think this was an advanced social engineering hack done against you for the only purpose of hacking your online identity, meaning to connect the virtual online identity to your real physical identity. The confusion was part of the hack to distort the traces. When she called she authenticated that this number was reaching you as the physical identity and at the same time confirmed your online identity. Why, depends on who is behind. It could be someone selling identities to power groups in the underworld or an agent of some intelligence agency. It could also simply be someone messing with you because they like to cause confusion to others. But when I read about the details it appeared it was an identification process. Because your online identity might have been compromised, it could be worth getting new phone number, re-creating all of your online profiles and if possible also get a new IP, might do something good depending on who is behind it and the intension of it. Let's say this was an attempt by thieves to monitor/track your move patterns more accurately by your online statuses and comments for the intension of breaking into your home while you are not there, then it will definitely be of help. If you have some expensive personal items like a motor cycle, a sports car or similar, then that might be a clue of what's going on. It's not fun to be the target of something unknown, I totally understand what you're going through. I think even travel agencies are involved in this kind of stuff. Based on my intuition there is this hidden low level tracking system that controls the flow of money, huge amounts of money and it appears its rooted very deeply. What we see and hear on the surface is just a fraction of what's really going on out there. Whatever you are going through, money probably plays a part in it.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 28th June 2016 at 10:12.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Aurelius (28th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2016), Michelle (28th June 2016), sheme (28th June 2016)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    .... ringing in your ears, the mainstream medical response is Tinnitus, a common medical condition. The new age community would say "you are receiving information". I suspect both are correct, how would one differentiate between the two?

I have a friend who says whenever she gets the high-pitched sound in her ears, she puts her attention on it & it goes away.
    That's what I do , focus on it and it goes away... the human body is an amazing machine, it operates on auto pilot, and the ptb have perfected attacking the five senses, just like a dark theater with enhanced sound , the movie is over but, the hidden mind control remains and will be activated by the simplest triggers... it is my contention everyone is under some sort of mind control, bombarded with magnetic waves. ..
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Aurelius (28th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2016), Mercedes (28th June 2016), Michelle (28th June 2016)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I am not controlled by any exterior dominator, nor am I experiencing the ringing as a negative thing. I use it as a rope between the veil, but only when I truly work on handling the frequency change. Don't be afraid of placing the weight on yourself, instead of another. How can you ever take "back" your own power if you give credence to TPB/cabal/aliens whatever having power over you?. Just realise that you have that power already, and you give it up by placing the blame on "them" and not yourself.
    Be blessed by the eternal fire!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Antihero For This Post:

Jayren (28th June 2016)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Antihero (here)
    I am not controlled by any exterior dominator, nor am I experiencing the ringing as a negative thing. I use it as a rope between the veil, but only when I truly work on handling the frequency change. Don't be afraid of placing the weight on yourself, instead of another. How can you ever take "back" your own power if you give credence to TPB/cabal/aliens whatever having power over you?. Just realise that you have that power already, and you give it up by placing the blame on "them" and not yourself.
    True, I never gave them credit.

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayren (here)
    Quote Posted by Antihero (here)
    True, I never gave them credit.
    That's great! It's all in our own hands amirite!

To answer your question in some absurb way - yes I do have experience with the "face to face" communication, more empathic than telepathic. Usually there are silent, and observing characters watching me run amok in my dreams, I don't really know much about them but in the future I am looking to investigate. The scars thing is interesting since I have recieved strange scars all my life. I don't often search for truth since it is a subject of relevance, but I do search for stability and energy.
    Be blessed by the eternal fire!

18. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member coffee's Avatar
    Thanks

Last edited by coffee; 4th April 2018 at 05:44.

+ Reply to Thread