+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Would like opinions re 9/11 and approach to all other related events

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

Default Re: Would like opinions re 9/11 and approach to all other related events

Being a New Yorker who did a live chat today, I suppose Lionel doesn't need much introduction or justification to post here. That's just as well because there's no blurb with this video.

#LionelNation🇺🇸Immersive Live Stream: A Very Solemn Day

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Nasu (25th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Default Re: Would like opinions re 9/11 and approach to all other related events

Quote Posted by yankee451 (here)
    Maybe Bollyn isn't all you think he is.

Start here. When confronted with evidence that he was mistaken about the Shanksville crater being there prior to 2001, instead of writing a retraction (which I even do when I make a mistake), this was his response, below. Now I don't know about you, but some people might take that as a threat. What does my family background, and my high school photo have to do with the FACT that he was "mistaken?"

http://yankee451.com/?p=3858
    I'm not sure if the email exchange to which you linked here is a comedy or a tragedy, but it certainly does illustrate the success the 9/11/01 Criminals continue to have in getting away with one of the most outrageous crimes in history. Did you ever do the interview with Fetzer about 9/11?
    There's no time like the present.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Nasu (25th April 2022), yankee451 (12th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    Quote Posted by yankee451 (here)
    Maybe Bollyn isn't all you think he is.

Start here. When confronted with evidence that he was mistaken about the Shanksville crater being there prior to 2001, instead of writing a retraction (which I even do when I make a mistake), this was his response, below. Now I don't know about you, but some people might take that as a threat. What does my family background, and my high school photo have to do with the FACT that he was "mistaken?"

http://yankee451.com/?p=3858
    I'm not sure if the email exchange to which you linked here is a comedy or a tragedy, but it certainly does illustrate the success the 9/11/01 Criminals continue to have in getting away with one of the most outrageous crimes in history. Did you ever do the interview with Fetzer about 9/11?

Yeah, not my proudest moment. I've done several interviews with Fetzer:

Rebuttal to Jim's video, "Who was Responsible, and Why?" ; https://youtu.be/ALPZqq3tW3U
    "What cut the holes in the WTC?": https://youtu.be/nedSFWxw9uI
    "WTC, dismantled and hollow vs mini-nukes": https://youtu.be/smNDDzSuSoc
    Radio interview from 2012: http://www.911crashtest.org/2012/10/...ws-steve-deak/

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Nasu (25th April 2022), Smell the Roses (13th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (12th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

9/11 War Games

corbettreport
    Published on 11 Sep 2018

TRANSCRIPT AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/911wargames/

Little did we know at the time, 9/11 was not a normal day of blue sky aviation. On the contrary, it was one of the busiest days in the history of American aviation, a dense forest of live fly exercises, drills, simulations, fake radar injects and utter confusion. And that was before the attacks even began. This is the story of 9/11 that you didn't watch unfold on your TV that fateful day in 2001. This is the story of the 9/11 War Games.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), ThePythonicCow (12th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

MOORE/PAINE – MOAB DROP--True Pundit revealed
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/moorepaine-moab-drop/
    10/16/18

Source: Watch on Vimeo

"The éminence grise behind TruePundit.com, known as Thomas Paine recently revealed his true identity as Michael Moore. He’s been a forensic accountant and money-laundering expert for big banks and as a contractor for the FBI. He will be releasing a book at the end of the month, ‘PAINE: How We Dismantled the FBI in Our Pajamas,’ and this interview with Jason Goodman is Moore’s opening salvo to launch his book.

Today’s bombshell relates to evidence and testimony acquired by Paine, documenting how, in the aftermath of 9/11, officials in the George W Bush Administration made an agreement with the Iranian government to hide Osama Bin Laden in Iranian territory, from which he continued to run Al Qaeda, a job which then passed on to his son.

A simultaneous deal was struck with Saudi Arabia to protect Bin Laden and in return, Al Qaeda would not make another attack on US soil. Paine says that all higher-level officials in both the Dubya and Obama Administrations were aware of this arrangement but lower level people who stumbled onto this over the years found their careers torpedoed and themselves put under house arrest, including him. It was only after his Federal probation sentence expired that he took a look back at what he was investigating in 2007, prior to his FBI arrest and he realized that this story is what had gotten him into trouble.

While it was publicly revealed in 2009 that 7 members of Osama Bin Laden’s family had been living under house arrest in Iran, it has never previously been revealed that Osama Bin Laden, himself had operated Al Qaeda out of Iran. Moore believes that the $150 billion for the JCPOA Iran nuclear deal was “hush money” given to Iran to remain quiet about this.

Nowehere in Moore’s documents does he see any talk of capturing Bin Laden from where he was hiding in Iran. Meanwhile, the US was spending billions of dollars warring in Afghanistan, where US troops remain to this day. This, of course leads one to ask whether Al Qaeda was always a US-supported operation used as an tool to justify the US’ projection of power and to grease the wheels of the war economy.

When asked what he thought about this, Moore responds that it’s a mess that is way over his head; Iran and Saudi Arabia are supposed to be mortal enemies. He guesses that with the US bribing both sides with tremendous amounts of money, such animosities go by the wayside.

Moore says it’s been an enormous challenge to write the book, while watching the attacks coming from despicable swamp creatures, like John Brennan and other former members of the Government; people who’ve spent their entire careers and who continue to do everything in their power to destroy the United States and the lives of millions of innocents all over the world."
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th October 2018 at 15:48. Reason: embedded the video
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2018), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), mountain_jim (17th October 2018), Nasu (25th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I moved the above video to this thread, the most recently active 9/11 thread.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2018), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), mountain_jim (17th October 2018), Nasu (25th April 2022), onawah (17th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,055 times in 2,419 posts

10/16/18

Source: Watch on Vimeo

"The éminence grise behind TruePundit.com, known as Thomas Paine recently revealed his true identity as Michael Moore. He’s been a forensic accountant and money-laundering expert for big banks and as a contractor for the FBI. He will be releasing a book at the end of the month, ‘PAINE: How We Dismantled the FBI in Our Pajamas,’ and this interview with Jason Goodman is Moore’s opening salvo to launch his book.

Today’s bombshell relates to evidence and testimony acquired by Paine, documenting how, in the aftermath of 9/11, officials in the George W Bush Administration made an agreement with the Iranian government to hide Osama Bin Laden in Iranian territory, from which he continued to run Al Qaeda, a job which then passed on to his son.

A simultaneous deal was struck with Saudi Arabia to protect Bin Laden and in return, Al Qaeda would not make another attack on US soil. Paine says that all higher-level officials in both the Dubya and Obama Administrations were aware of this arrangement but lower level people who stumbled onto this over the years found their careers torpedoed and themselves put under house arrest, including him. It was only after his Federal probation sentence expired that he took a look back at what he was investigating in 2007, prior to his FBI arrest and he realized that this story is what had gotten him into trouble.

While it was publicly revealed in 2009 that 7 members of Osama Bin Laden’s family had been living under house arrest in Iran, it has never previously been revealed that Osama Bin Laden, himself had operated Al Qaeda out of Iran. Moore believes that the $150 billion for the JCPOA Iran nuclear deal was “hush money” given to Iran to remain quiet about this.

Nowehere in Moore’s documents does he see any talk of capturing Bin Laden from where he was hiding in Iran. Meanwhile, the US was spending billions of dollars warring in Afghanistan, where US troops remain to this day. This, of course leads one to ask whether Al Qaeda was always a US-supported operation used as an tool to justify the US’ projection of power and to grease the wheels of the war economy.

When asked what he thought about this, Moore responds that it’s a mess that is way over his head; Iran and Saudi Arabia are supposed to be mortal enemies. He guesses that with the US bribing both sides with tremendous amounts of money, such animosities go by the wayside.

Moore says it’s been an enormous challenge to write the book, while watching the attacks coming from despicable swamp creatures, like John Brennan and other former members of the Government; people who’ve spent their entire careers and who continue to do everything in their power to destroy the United States and the lives of millions of innocents all over the world."
    I have not watched the video, yet. I will do so in the coming days. But I have to say, that based upon the description provided in the post of the video and of "Michael Moore's'" statements, I call BS! This is because the clear implication is that OBL and Al CIAda were the masterminds of, and carried out, 9/11. That is not supported by common sense, observation, experience, or the demonstrably provable facts, even given the sparsely available and controlled evidence.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), mountain_jim (17th October 2018), onawah (17th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's Jim Stone's take on the idea that bin Laden is hiding out in Iran:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Bin Laden is not hiding out in Iran!!!

The new story hatched to go after Iran is Bin Laden is there!

Gee, according to the story line Obama got him.

Only, in reality, he died in Afghanistan when he could not get dialysis, shortly after the U.S. started blowing the place up.

No one knows if he was a fiction, because the CIA had several actors on the part, all looking a little bit different.

But if you put him in Iran, it gives a reason to strike Iran, even though if Iran ever got ahold of him, he'd be MINCE MEAT, they absolutely hate billionaire Sunni sauds, and would not have agreed with 911 even though it happened to the U.S.

If he was in Iran, how old would he be now? He was pretty freaking old even on 911, and he survived that much more time on dialysis??!!?? Anyway, I am not naming the "highly credible" source of this bull**** "Osama Iran" connection but will also not be enthusiastic about looking at what they claim in the future.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In defense of TruePundit's Thomas Paine, aka Michael Moore, Jim Stone misses the detail that supposedly the job of managing Al Quaeda has now been passed on to Osama's son.

But other than that detail, I find Jim Stone's take to be more credible. Thomas Paine's take makes no mention of the primary involvement of powerful people and agencies within the US (e.g. Vice President Dick Cheney) and likely elsewhere (Israel, UK and Saudi Arabia) in carrying out and covering up 9/11 and using 9/11 as cover for a variety of deep state activities. Rather Paine points the finger, once again, at Iran.

My first impression on listening to Jason Goodman's interview of Thomas Paine was that Paine's work was yet another "limited hangout", to continue the 9/11 coverup.

Unlike Jim Stone, I had not picked up on the detail that this was once again blaming Iran, perhaps continuing the effort by the Neocon, Zionist, deep state to pick a fight with Iran.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), mountain_jim (17th October 2018), Nasu (25th April 2022), onawah (17th October 2018), Satori (16th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I have not watched the video, yet. I will do so in the coming days. But I have to say, that based upon the description provided in the post of the video and of "Michael Moore's'" statements, I call BS! This is because the clear implication is that OBL and Al CIAda were the masterminds of, and carried out, 9/11. That is not supported by common sense, observation, experience, or the demonstrably provable facts, even given the sparsely available and controlled evidence.
    I agree. I watched some 50 minutes of the video before giving up on it (my breakfast was ready to eat.)

It was in my current estimation not only BS, but a thinner gruel of BS than I had hoped for. I can enjoy a good conspiracy theory more than most, even one that doesn't stand up to the light of day. But I at least like some meat on the false bones.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), mountain_jim (17th October 2018), onawah (17th October 2018), Satori (16th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for clearing that up, Paul and Satori.
    Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge seems not to be hot on the trail of good whistleblowing recently...
    I will send her an email and a link to this page, which might be helpful.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Many in the community have no tolerance for this and see this as partial truth and a "limited hangout" It seems you either have to be 100% correct on everything or your put into a disinfo bin.
    It is a real problem, though. I first started following 9/11 conspiracy theories around 2003. It was what first "woke me up." And a few years later, I became firmly convinced that people were being paid to spread disinformation about it online. Later, articles starting coming out proving that such operations do exist.

The best explanation I've seen is Joseph P. Farrell's layered approached. He believes there were at least 3 distinct layers of masterminds of the 9/11 attacks: the Saudi patsies at the bottom, the US government involvement in the middle, and the international "deep state" at the top. He has videos on YouTube talking about this.

Quote The Dr Judy Wood view , that the buildings dustified makes sense to me when looking at seismic records,( the lack of ), the free fall speed, the fireman surviving in stairwell B looking up and seeing blue sky the hollowing out of building 6 and the lack of a rubble
    pile from 2- 500thousand ton buildings. it just doesn't add up.
    The problem I have with Judy Wood is that nothing she is talking about can be visually seen at the towers. The mechanisms she describes look absolutely nothing like the actual collapses.

All of the dust seen during the collapses is not all concrete dust, either. If you watch carefully (I used to have very good pictures of this, years ago), the steel that is falling through the air is giving off constant plumes of expanding "smoke." That's not actually smoke but sublimation. The steel is literally evaporating as it falls through the air.

See those "arms" of smoke? Like tendrils? It's very distinctive.

Compare:

Pay special attention to the pieces of steel falling in the last image. The clouds of "smoke" are streaming off of the steel and rapidly expanding (due to heat) behind it. One little piece in the foreground is especially telling. The amount of "smoke" or "dust" pouring off of it is absolutely out of all proportion to the size of the object itself. Do you see it?

Looks like a pretty good visual match to me. I remember Judy Wood talking a lot about the Hutchinson effect, which causes steel to deform, and I can't see that anywhere in there.

Quote I ask this because I don't see any progress being made if all are constantly calling the others, disinfo agents and fighting. Any newly awakening person needs to get their foot in the door on this most complex and perplexing event. Isn't it enough to get a person to be willing to accept that it was not what the government has told us? Then go from there.
    You can't expect much less when military and intelligence networks are pumping untold millions into disinformation campaigns. Without allies on the inside to declassify and expose all of this stuff, we'll probably never know the truth. Even then they probably wouldn't be able to declassify all of it, for legitimate reasons.

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Please see these videos of the hat truss, as it falls straight down:

And these clips of the "spire," also falling straight down:

And this clip showing how they get vertical columns to fall straight down:

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Dennis Leahy (12th February 2019), Nasu (25th April 2022), thepainterdoug (17th October 2018)

24. Link to Post #73
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

... no shame... from the BBC

The site's giant Star of David will be lit up at night

[...]
    Pilots landing after dark at Budapest international airport will soon have a new star to navigate by - a giant Star of David.
    [...]

==========================================

Impressive summary of history from the artist's vision...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (1st April 2019), avid (11th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Dennis Leahy (12th February 2019), ThePythonicCow (11th February 2019), Valerie Villars (11th February 2019)

26. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

I have to say that the notion of a new investigation is laugh-out-loud hilarious. Why? Well...

My conspiracy research started with the "Gemstone File", in the 1970s. A group of people, a cabal, behind the curtain - that are now referred to as the Deep State - blew JFKs head wide open in broad daylight. More importantly, the ones in US government positions simply slithered back into the government and its alphabet agencies. They were never exposed, never caught, and never purged from the government. JFK was terribly naive when he went to "the press" (the 'secret society' speech) and thought they were the fourth estate. As we saw, they were already fully ready to cover-up the hit, and they did.

So, in 1960 (maybe Jan of 61?), Eisenhower gave his farewell speech exposing that the "military industrial complex" had already grown too powerful, too influential with "undue influence"... I don't think JFK got that either. By November 22, 1963, the deep state actually already had control of the US government, JFK mistakenly thought the secret society members he was aware of were a small appendage that could be excised. He was dead wrong. After the JFK hit, the cabal metastasized within the government, having never been caught. The democrat and republican organizations are simply the Deep State mechanism to ensure that the Deep State remains in control, election after election.

So, fast forward to 2001, and then to 2019: the Deep State still controls the entire US government, all 3 branches (plus mass media.) The SCOTUS is strictly loaded with Deep State cabal loyalists. Now, just exactly who is going to issue indictments, or prosecute - much less convict - the Deep State operatives?

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (1st April 2019), Bob (12th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Gracy (12th February 2019), Hervé (12th February 2019), Nasu (25th April 2022), Orph (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019), what is a name? (13th March 2019)

28. Link to Post #75
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Architects and Engineers for 911 have successfully petitioned the southern district of NY to begin a criminal grand jury investigation based on the information which they have accumulated. I haven't read anything, but I am halfway through an interview from the Higherside Chats which details the beginning of a real legal process that may prove to have legs.

29. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lawyers' Committee 'Names Names' in New 9/11 Grand Jury Filing
    Plus: U.S. Attorney Informed of Potential of Mandamus Litigation
    Next Step in the Grand Jury Investigation
    From: E911Truth actionalert@ae911truth.org via mail.salsalabs.net
    3/12/19
    "Today, the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry — with whom AE911Truth has partnered in our ongoing Grand Jury Investigation Project — announced the filing of a “petition supplement” naming persons who may have information material to the federal grand jury investigation of the World Trade Center’s explosive demolition on September 11, 2001.

The 33-page document contains 15 different categories of persons who may have information material to the investigation, including contractors and security companies that had access to the WTC Towers before 9/11, persons and entities who benefited financially from the WTC demolitions, and persons arrested after being observed celebrating the WTC attacks."
    Read More (as follows): https://www.ae911truth.org/news/512-...nd-jury-filing
    "LAWYERS GROUP FILES PETITION SUPPLEMENT WITH U.S. ATTORNEY ON PERSONS WHO MAY HAVE INFORMATION MATERIAL TO 9/11 GRAND JURY INVESTIGATION
    U.S. ATTORNEY INFORMED OF POTENTIAL FOR MANDAMUS LITIGATION.
    March 12, 2019

CONTACT: MICK HARRISON, ESQ., LITIGATION DIRECTOR (812) 361-6220

DAVID MEISWINKLE, ESQ., CHAIRMAN (908) 420-2943

The Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry, a nonprofit public interest organization, hereby announces its filing with the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York of an important Petition Supplement regarding persons who may have information material to 9/11-related crimes previously reported to the U.S. Attorney. In April and July of last year, the Lawyers’ Committee filed a Petition and an Amended Petition demanding that the U.S. Attorney, pursuant to its duty under a federal law, 18 U.S.C. § 3332, present to a Special Grand Jury extensive evidence of federal crimes relating to the destruction by explosive demolition of three World Trade Center Towers on September 11, 2001 that resulted in extensive loss of life.

On November 7, 2018, the U.S. Attorney replied to the Lawyers’ Committee acknowledging the original Petition and Amended Petition and agreeing to comply with 18 U.S.C. § 3332. This federal law states: “[a]ny such [United States] attorney receiving information concerning such an alleged offense from any other person shall, if requested by such other person, inform the [Special] grand jury of such alleged offense, the identity of such other person, and such attorney's action or recommendation.” 18 U.S.C. § 3332 further states that “(a) It shall be the duty of each such [special] grand jury impaneled within any judicial district to inquire into offenses against the criminal laws of the United States alleged to have been committed within that district.” The U.S. Attorney, however, did not state explicitly what actions would be taken to comply.

The Petition Supplement filed today, building on the prior-filed evidence of “what” crimes were committed during this tragedy, focuses on the “who,” “why,” and “how” of these yet-to-be prosecuted crimes. The thirty-three-page document presents detailed information regarding persons who may have information material to the federal Special Grand Jury’s investigation. This new Petition Supplement was addressed to U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Geoffrey S. Berman as well as to Michael Ferrara and Ilan Graff, Chiefs, Terrorism and International Narcotics Unit.

The Lawyers’ Committee’s April 10th 52-page original Petition was accompanied by 57 exhibits and presented extensive evidence that explosives were used to destroy three WTC Towers on 9/11. That evidence included independent scientific laboratory analysis of WTC dust samples showing the presence of high-tech explosives and/or incendiaries; numerous first-hand reports by First Responders of seeing and hearing explosions at the World Trade Center on 9/11; expert analysis of seismic evidence that explosions occurred at the WTC towers on 9/11 both prior to the airplane impacts and prior to the building collapses; and expert analysis and testimony by architects, engineers, and scientists concluding that the rapid onset symmetrical near-free-fall acceleration collapse of these three WTC high rise buildings on 9/11 exhibited the key characteristics of controlled demolition. The July 30th Amended Petition included the same evidence but also addressed several additional federal crimes beyond the federal bombing crime addressed in the original Petition.

The Lawyers’ Committee concluded in the petitions that explosive and incendiary devices that had been preplaced at the WTC were detonated causing the complete collapse of the World Trade Center Twin Towers and Building 7 on 9/11, and the resulting tragic loss of life, and that “the evidence permits no other conclusion -- as a matter of science, as a matter of logic, and as a matter of law.” Both petitions and a names-redacted version of the just-filed Petition Supplement are available to the public on the Lawyers’ Committee’s webpage at www.lcfor911.org.

Attorney David Meiswinkle, President of the Lawyers’ Committee’s Board of Directors, stated: “This Petition Supplement is intended to assist the Special Grand Jury by providing a roadmap for a meaningful investigation into the yet-to-be-prosecuted 9/11 WTC crimes that the Lawyers’ Committee has reported and documented in our Petitions.”

Ed Asner, Executive Director of the Lawyers’ Committee, stated: “The filing of this important Supplement to the Lawyers’ Committee’s historic Petition to the U.S. Attorney represents a significant second step towards greater transparency and accountability regarding the tragic events of 9/11 at the World Trade Center.”

Attorney Mick Harrison, Litigation Director for the Lawyers’ Committee, stated: “We understand the need for secrecy relating to what occurs before the Special Grand Jury. However, the law does not preclude the U.S. Attorney from communicating with the Lawyers’ Committee regarding whether our Petition and Supplement have in fact been provided to the Special Grand Jury, and whether our attorneys and scientific experts will be allowed to present evidence. The U.S. Attorney has been silent on these important questions. We would prefer to believe the best based on actual communications, rather than having to assume the worst based on months of silence. Out of necessity, we have just advised the U.S. Attorney that we are considering filing a federal court petition under the federal mandamus statute, 28 U.S.C. § 1361, and the Administrative Procedures Act, 5 U.S.C. §§ 702, 706, to compel the U.S. Attorney to perform its duties under 18 U.S.C. § 3332. We would prefer to collaborate with, rather than bring legal action against, the U.S. Attorney’s Office, but in order to do so, the U.S. Attorney will need to timely communicate with us.”

The Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization devoted to conducting investigations and public education in the public interest regarding matters related to the tragic events of September 11, 2001 and the circumstances leading up to and following those events, with a focus on government transparency and accountability regarding investigation and prosecution of those responsible for the crimes related to 9/11 (whether those responsible are foreign or domestic individuals, corporations, or government entities). The Amended Petition, exhibits, and names-redacted Petition Supplement filed with the U.S. Attorney for submission to the Special Grand Jury can be found at the Lawyers’ Committee’s website: https://www.lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/ "
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (1st April 2019), avid (13th March 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022)

31. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lawsuit to Force FBI Assessment of WTC Evidence:
    Interview with Richard Gage, Dave Meiswinkle, and Mick Harrison
    3/31/19
    https://www.ae911truth.org/news/517-...f-wtc-evidence

In today's email update: "On our most recent episode of 9/11 Free Fall, host Andy Steele is joined by the leaders of AE911Truth and the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry to discuss our lawsuit filed this week against the FBI, which takes aim at the Bureau’s failure to include certain key evidence in its congressionally mandated 9/11 Review Commission Report from 2015.

This show is recommended listening for all those who wish to have a deeper understanding of this historic litigation and how it may play out in the next one to two years.

Since last Saturday, together we have raised more than $42,000 for this bold legal action — quickly surpassing the first milestone of $30,000 and setting us on a path to reaching $60,000 by April 15!"

Learn more:https://www.ae911truth.org/news/517-...f-wtc-evidence

"On our most recent episode of 9/11 Free Fall, host Andy Steele is joined by the leaders of AE911Truth and the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry to discuss our lawsuit filed this week against the FBI, which takes aim at the Bureau’s failure to include certain key evidence in its congressionally mandated 9/11 Review Commission Report from 2015.

This show is recommended listening for all those who wish to have a deeper understanding of this historic litigation and how it may play out in the next one to two years. You can listen using YouTube or SoundCloud.

Last edited by onawah; 1st April 2019 at 00:31.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (1st April 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022)

33. Link to Post #78
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

September 11th, 2001: Donald Trump says he believes bombs must have been planted inside the buildings. He lost a lot of friends that day, and carries grudges for a long, long time.

He also seems to have a problem with the "deep state."

Don't forget that they tried to assassinate Ronald Reagan in 1981, just a few months after he took office. He wasn't right in his head in the years following that, and a prevalent rumor is that he was drugged by Bush and Co.

34. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member RedX's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

But, the one issue that almost everyone ignores is that the perpetrators are in charge. There cannot be any real investigation while the perpetrators are still in charge of the US government and military. That's why the most important thing that citizens could do would be to remove ALL of them from power, transform the electoral paradigm so that only ordinary citizens with no ties to the Elite can even run for office, and hold the first real elections in the USA. Holding an investigation where the perps control the courts is laughable.
    Agreed. At the end of the day does it really matter what brought the buildings down? Or what flew into the Pentagon?

Arguing over whether it was a nuclear device, or thermite, or some secret energy weapon does not seem that constructive and is probably a very good means of distraction.

No, what is more important is identifying and collaring who was behind the attacks, and bringing those people to justice.

And no it was not CIA asset Bin Laden.

The United States Constitution, in Article 3, Section 3, says that it is treason for a citizen of the USA to engage in "levying war" against the United States. If U.S. citizens consciously participated in planning the attacks of 9/11 on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, this participation would clearly be treasonous. There is considerable prima facie evidence that named members of the U.S. Executive Branch - US President George W. Bush, US Vice President Richard B. Cheney, and US Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld—participated in this planning.

An investigation of these acts of prima facie Treason was not carried out by the 9/11 Commission.

The US Congress in its constitutional jurisdiction needs to authorise the appointment of an independent prosecutor to conduct a genuine investigation of this prima facie evidence of Treason under Article III(3) of the US Constitution, which I think could be summarised by the following six questions:

1. How could hijacked airliners have struck the WTC and the Pentagon?
    2. Why did the Twin Towers and Building 7 of the WTC collapse?
    3. Could the official account of the Pentagon possibly be true?
    4. Why did the President and his secret service agents remain at the school?
    5. Why did the 9/11 Commission lie about Vice President Cheney?
    6. Did members of the Bush-Cheney Administration have reasons to desire the attacks of 9/11?

In Zbigniew Brzezinski’s 1997 book, The Grand Chessboard, he said that establishing military bases in Central Asia would be crucial for maintaining "American primacy," partly because of the huge oil reserves around the Caspian Sea.

But American democracy, he added, "is inimical to imperial mobilization."

Brzezinski, explaining that the public had "supported America’s engagement in World War II largely because of the shock effect of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor," suggested that Americans today would support the needed military operations in Central Asia only "in the circumstance of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat."
    Not exactly the Caspian Sea, but East China Sea this time.
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/455053-souc...sea-invade-us/

35. The Following User Says Thank You to RedX For This Post:

onawah (2nd April 2019)

36. Link to Post #80
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

follow the money !

https://www.wanttoknow.info/911/black_eagle_trust_fund

This info was new to me !

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th April 2022), Nasu (25th April 2022), thepainterdoug (26th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4