+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Would like opinions re 9/11 and approach to all other related events

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Would like opinions re 9/11 and approach to all other related events

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Hi all

I recently spent an afternoon listening to Christopher Bollyn present his extensive research on 9/11 . http://www.bollyn.com Chris is a great guy and he has done an enormous amount of research in which many in the community agree with.

However, I part ways with him on the how, the mechanics of the event etc, but agree with most of his other research as to the who's, the motive, the who benefits and so on.

Many in the community have no tolerance for this and see this as partial truth and a "limited hangout" It seems you either have to be 100% correct on everything or your put into a disinfo bin.

The Dr Judy Wood view , that the buildings dustified makes sense to me when looking at seismic records,( the lack of ), the free fall speed, the fireman surviving in stairwell B looking up and seeing blue sky the hollowing out of building 6 and the lack of a rubble
    pile from 2- 500thousand ton buildings. it just doesn't add up.

This is in agreement by Andrew Johnson, Rich Hall and many others.

The Richard Gage view is thermite, which Chris Bollyn agrees with among many.

Then there is the no plane idea/ Morgan Reynolds, John Lear, etc

And Gordon Duff and company on the mini nukes idea.

What I would like an opinion on is, do you feel that for research to be valid, it has to be all in agreement with a particular theory or camp ? Can you accept that one may have the answer in one area and not another? Or do you require all to be aligned with one view?

I ask this because I don't see any progress being made if all are constantly calling the others, disinfo agents and fighting. Any newly awakening person needs to get their foot in the door on this most complex and perplexing event. Isn't it enough to get a person to be willing to accept that it was not what the government has told us? Then go from there.

I believe the info isn't in yet to understand this event. Knowing what Tesla was on to 75 years ago and seeing what the Hutchinson effect shows us must be the tip of the iceberg in my view of the incredible tech being hidden from all.

Is it all or nothing at all with these schools of thought? I am taken back by the lack of tolerance on many sites when you see it in a number of ways. Thoughts?
    Thanks much! D
    Hi Mr. PainterDoug,

All these years later, the waters have been so muddied it's really hard to figure out who's being truthful. One thing is certain, that the neocon administration at that time were successful in manipulating many people into being thrilled about their wars. Every guy who put on a uniform was automatically a hero. Even soldiers dared not speak any truth, as seen in what happened to Pat Tillman. He was an athletic celebrity who couldn't wait to defend his country. However, he started to see through the bull**** and started asking questions. Then he was assassinated.

Back in the day, there was a group of us who exchanged a lot of information. I personally saw the Drudge Report that day where there was an article that talked about Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor being warned to get out of NYC and head for New Jersey. I could never find that piece again to share it.

I heard a military whistleblower who spoke of being in a control room with Dick Cheney and being given commands not to fire upon any planes. The person was clearly very shaken up.

I saw a video where John Kerry was asked about the smaller building, and he said something to the effect that it was just time for that building to go.

These are just a few memories, since I never needed much convincing. One of the best websites for information on this kind of thing is through a guy named Fred Burke who gathers what I feel is balanced information on many subjects including this one. He runs several sites, and the one I'd suggest is want to know dot info.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/911information

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LindyLou22 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Satori (4th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,057 times in 8,171 posts

Default Re: Would like opinions re 9/11 and approach to all other related events

Documents Expose The Secret Lie That Started the Afghan War

corbettreport
    Published on 4 Sep 2018

TRANSCRIPT AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/afghanwar/

How did the war in Afghanistan start? And how did NATO become involved in this conflict? These details are never discussed because they have for nearly two decades, been hidden behind a shroud of secrecy. But now, after nearly two decades of lies, the remarkable truth about the secret documents that helped launch the Afghan war can finally be revealed. This is the story of The Secret Lie That Started the Afghan War.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (4th September 2018), Satori (4th September 2018), thepainterdoug (5th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

There is very, very, very little, if anything, that we have been told concerning the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 that is truthful.

I think it is fair to say that, beyond the conclusions we draw by relying on our own eyes and ears when watching the sparsely available video of the events of 9/11, we really know (not believe, but know) next to nothing about exactly what happened, how it happened, and who is provably responsible and can be held to account. That was part of the plan.

To begin to identify those responsible and to get the information we are entitled to, and to hold them criminally and civilly responsible, one must look at who controls information and who forms public opinion. Then one must look behind the curtain to their puppet masters.

Although we have opinions and ideas about who we think the responsible parties are, many of which are quite astute and on the mark, the picture is incomplete and there may be, at the moment, inadequate avaliable evidence to prove the guilt of any particular perpetrators. The RICO statute, as well as criminal conspiracy and other case law, provide the law needed to prosecute, but some critical admissible evidence is lacking, for now.

I believe that as time passes more and more incriminating evidence will surface and some bad people who we can name will be found guilty, even if posthumously. Time will tell.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (6th September 2018), Mari (6th September 2018), norman (5th September 2018), Spellbound (5th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

I would suggest the satanists who tell the families what to do figured out how to harness and channel the gamma rays in the immediate vicinity that day i.e. Hurricane Erin.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

O.K.????? Anything else?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

But, the one issue that almost everyone ignores is that the perpetrators are in charge. There cannot be any real investigation while the perpetrators are still in charge of the US government and military. That's why the most important thing that citizens could do would be to remove ALL of them from power, transform the electoral paradigm so that only ordinary citizens with no ties to the Elite can even run for office, and hold the first real elections in the USA. Holding an investigation where the perps control the courts is laughable.
    Agreed. At the end of the day does it really matter what brought the buildings down? Or what flew into the Pentagon?

Arguing over whether it was a nuclear device, or thermite, or some secret energy weapon does not seem that constructive and is probably a very good means of distraction.

No, what is more important is identifying and collaring who was behind the attacks, and bringing those people to justice.

And no it was not CIA asset Bin Laden.

The United States Constitution, in Article 3, Section 3, says that it is treason for a citizen of the USA to engage in "levying war" against the United States. If U.S. citizens consciously participated in planning the attacks of 9/11 on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, this participation would clearly be treasonous. There is considerable prima facie evidence that named members of the U.S. Executive Branch - US President George W. Bush, US Vice President Richard B. Cheney, and US Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld—participated in this planning.

An investigation of these acts of prima facie Treason was not carried out by the 9/11 Commission.

The US Congress in its constitutional jurisdiction needs to authorise the appointment of an independent prosecutor to conduct a genuine investigation of this prima facie evidence of Treason under Article III(3) of the US Constitution, which I think could be summarised by the following six questions:

1. How could hijacked airliners have struck the WTC and the Pentagon?
    2. Why did the Twin Towers and Building 7 of the WTC collapse?
    3. Could the official account of the Pentagon possibly be true?
    4. Why did the President and his secret service agents remain at the school?
    5. Why did the 9/11 Commission lie about Vice President Cheney?
    6. Did members of the Bush-Cheney Administration have reasons to desire the attacks of 9/11?

In Zbigniew Brzezinski’s 1997 book, The Grand Chessboard, he said that establishing military bases in Central Asia would be crucial for maintaining "American primacy," partly because of the huge oil reserves around the Caspian Sea.

But American democracy, he added, "is inimical to imperial mobilization."

Brzezinski, explaining that the public had "supported America’s engagement in World War II largely because of the shock effect of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor," suggested that Americans today would support the needed military operations in Central Asia only "in the circumstance of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat."

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th September 2018), Bluegreen (5th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2018), norman (6th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,513 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)

Agreed. At the end of the day does it really matter what brought the buildings down? Or what flew into the Pentagon?

Arguing over whether it was a nuclear device, or thermite, or some secret energy weapon does not seem that constructive and is probably a very good means of distraction.
    That's more or less what I get from it. Evidence was, eh, tampered with, so being able to critically establish the use of some unknown weapon based on video is a longshot. Yes, the molten metal is weird, etc.

I was expecting an attack ever since the 1993 one. I thought it took too long. Anyway, I admit I was off that day and I slept through it. My housemate woke me up about it and told me the Trade Center was destroyed. I said it was not because it can't be. It could be attacked but destroying it was impossible.

As the story started coming in, it seemed unreal or surreal, impossible. I was forced to agree that the result appeared to be destruction; aside from that, it remained unbelievable.

Probably never will be enough evidence unless you can establish a RICO situation, even though one or more instances of Treason are likely true. I hope that opinion does not discourage anyone who knows where to look, from looking, but I can't do it.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2018), happyuk (6th September 2018), norman (6th September 2018), Valerie Villars (6th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Probably never will be enough evidence unless you can establish a RICO situation, even though one or more instances of Treason are likely true. I hope that opinion does not discourage anyone who knows where to look, from looking, but I can't do it.
    RICO
    1) - Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act. Passed in 1970 to aid the government in clamping down on organized crime activities, its scope has since been broadened to prosecute insider traders and anti-abortion protesters.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2018), norman (6th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

New-"The Demolition of Truth-Psychologists Examine 9/11" Directors cut.

Charles Ewing Smith
    Published on 1 Sep 2018

Youtube World Premiere 9-1-18 - the COMPLETE (40 minutes longer than PBS version) award winning documentary featuring Ed Asner, Psychologists like Fran Shure, M.A., L.P.C. and Marti Hopper, PhD. , Scientific and Military Experts like Bob Bowman, and 9/11 Truth Godfather, David Ray Griffin.

I created this with no money or sponsorship. It was just me for 2 years, BUT I had the awesome co-operation of many great patriotic experts and citizens. I made this to help the unsuspecting, unaware U.S. citizens deal with what will surely become the scandal of the century - Charles Ewing Smith, Executive Producer/Editor of "9/11 Explosive Evidence-Experts Speak Out" With Richard Gage.

"The Demolition of Truth: Psychologists Examine 9/11" takes the discussion of questioning the official story of 9/11 to a whole new level. The documentary takes on an uncomfortable subject and brings it into the light, exploring how individuals and communities can heal and move forward ." Shari Bernson Director of Development / Executive Producer Colorado Public Television "If something that violates physics and science disproves it then IT DID NOT HAPPEN THAT WAY. So much SCIENTIFIC information shows 9/11 could NOT have happened as we were told. That should end the discussion and get the new investigation started. This documentary shows why this is not happening."
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2018), Mari (6th September 2018), Valerie Villars (6th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    O.K.????? Anything else?
    Sure. Actually I agree with happyuk and shaberon that in many ways the 'how' has become almost irrelevant. I'm just throwing it out there as something that I cannot rule out as impossible with the other side of the coin being it is possible, to quote Mr Holmes. It falls in line with Joseph Farrell's '3rd layer' theory. A few of the many 'means of destruction' theories. This is important: CERN's website will tell you their ultimate goal is to "contain antimatter" (i.e. gamma rays). And any talk of CERN or HAARP brings us to our friend Nikola Tesla, who said, "If you want to understand the Universe, think in terms of frequency" or something to that effect.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2018), Valerie Villars (6th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Yep! Energy, Frequency & Vibration....to understand the Universe, as Tesla said.

So, apparently, some groups already HAVE figured it all out, but the rest of us are locked into the system that was ingrained in us during our Public School education.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Mari (6th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Here's a wild card idea.

The "truth" about 9/11 could be used as a weapon to attack Tump's political base.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

shaberon/ amazing how a year later since my original post, we have not gotten much further. and yes , what a waste of money on a defense this would illustrate. but of course, thats why its impossible for this to be a legitimate story.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

27. Link to Post #34
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

BOMBSHELL! Larry Silverstein designed NEW WTC-7 in April of 2000

VT
    By Kevin Barrett -
    March 15, 2016

Larry had the new WTC-7 designed and ready-to-go 17 months before he "pulled" the old one

By Kevin Barrett, Veterans Today Editor

He may just be a Silver-stein. But “Lucky Larry” sets the gold standard for chutzpah.

Latest example:

In the above video, Silverstein says of the new WTC-7, which replaced the one he famously confessed to demolishing on 9/11/01:
    "We got the designs. And the first design meeting was in April of 2000. And construction began shortly thereafter, in 2002."
    One slight problem: If he hadn’t been planning the illegal, un-permitted, homicidal demolitions of WTC-7 and the entire World Trade Center complex that took place on September 11th, 2001, there would have been no point to any such design meeting back in April, 2000 … and no opportunity for beginning construction of a new WTC-7 in 2002.

With the supreme chutzpah that has become his trademark, Silverstein breezes over the demolitions of 9/11/2001 as if they were not even worth remarking on, instead going straight from his new-WTC-7 design meeting in April 2000 to the beginning of construction in 2002.
    Memo to Donald Trump: If you’re looking for people who were wildly celebrating the murder of 3,000 people on September 11th, 2001, that would include not only the famous dancing Israelis, but also Larry “Pull It” Silverstein.
    In 2001, “Lucky Larry,” who had previously owned only WTC-7, orchestrated a deal with his fellow-ultra-Zionist Lewis Eisenberg, Chairman of the mobbed-up NY Port Authority, and another Zionist extremist billionaire, Frank Lowy, to sell the entire WTC complex to Silverstein and backers on a 100-year lease. The deal was finalized in July, 2001, and Larry took possession of the buildings … and security arrangements. But first, he hard-balled his insurers into doubling the terror insurance coverage and changing the terms to “instant cash payout.”

On September 11th, Larry hit the jackpot. The condemned-for-asbestos and largely vacant Twin Towers, with their obsolete communications infrastructure and money-hemorrhaging balance sheet, were both demolished for free – with 3,000 people inside.

Larry should have been at the Windows on the World restaurant at the top of the North Tower, just like every other day. Fortunately, he tells us, his wife reminded him of a dermatologist appointment. His daughter, who always took breakfast with him, made a similarly lame excuse. Both survived … and prospered … while everyone above the 91st floor, including everyone who showed up to have breakfast at Windows on the World, died miserable deaths.

Lucky Larry indeed.

Larry’s luck held out when he demanded double indemnity – on the basis that he had been “victimized” by two completely separate and unrelated terrorist attacks, namely the two planes – and got it, to the tune of 4. 5 billion dollars. That’s a hefty cash-payout return on a relatively minor investment. (Silverstein put up less than 15 million of his own money to buy the WTC, and his backers had added a little over 100 million.)

Even after video proof emerged that he had confessed to “pulling” (i.e. demolishing) WTC-7, he still somehow evaded the hangman’s noose.

Then he went back to court to ask for more than $10 billion more – this time not from his own insurers, but from those of the airlines he falsely blamed for the demolitions that he himself had conducted.

But even the mobbed-up 9/11-complicit Zionist judge, Alvin Hellerstein, had had enough. For the full (satirical) story, check out my article:
    "Hellerstein to Silverstein: No more money for you, schmuck!"
    But that didn’t stop not-quite-so-Lucky Larry from trying to steal another 500 million from the federal government through an EB-5 visa scam.

Then last month, Larry’s inimitable chutzpah resurfaced when he said that his first thought on looking at the plans for the new South Tower was “it looks like it’s going to topple, it’s going to fall over.” At least if you “pull” on it hard enough, it might. Right, Larry?

Larry’s chutzpah is so monumental that it became the basis of an annual award. See:
    "Netanyahu Wins Larry Silverstein Award for Chutzpah"
    Whatever will this unbelievable character do next?

Will someone finally arrest him?

Will we ever see him swing from the gallows?

Or will Lucky Larry’s luck hold out until he finally dies of natural causes, leaving his heirs billions of blood-stained dollars with which to conduct more outrageous Zionist mischief?
    Last edited by Hervé; 6th September 2018 at 15:44.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (6th September 2018), Baby Steps (6th September 2018), Bill Ryan (6th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2018), mountain_jim (7th September 2018), norman (6th September 2018), Satori (6th September 2018), seko (6th September 2018), thepainterdoug (6th September 2018), Valerie Villars (6th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

A little something about Bollyn:

If as I suspect the truth movement’s raison d’etre is to direct truthers away from the truth, then logically the truth will be found where truthers fear to tread. From the very beginning the truth movement’s approved lines of investigation were drawn out, and to this day those are the lines toed by the average truther; thermite, modified planes, and Israeli involvement are some of their hallmarks. But a quick investigation shows that most of them sprang from the same source. In my Shanksville video I included some footage from an Interview with Susan McElwain, a witness who described a “small white plane” no wider than her van that flew so low over her van that she instinctively ducked, in her van. In that clip the interviewer mentioned that it was “American Free Press” that published an article stating that the plane she described was an A-10 Thunderbolt, AKA a “Warthog,” a claim Susan denied. That claim comes from a trailblazer for truth (kinda-sorta) since the beginning, Christopher Bollyn. Bollyn has been the truth movement’s pied piper since 2002, when he burst onto the scene with fraudulent stories that eventually got him fired from American Free Press, but which are still repeated today.

It was Bollyn who gave us molten steel at the WTC, something that was parroted by alleged members of the FDNY. These statements taken together are evidence of collusion, not evidence of super-hot fires; on the one hand we have a so-called journalist breathlessly reporting about molten steel, and on the other we see what looks like firefighters corroborating that tale, which puts the firefighters and Bollyn on the same side, allegedly fighting the “Man” that is supposedly suppressing this information. But apparently they are working together with the Man to spread confusion; it takes two minutes to verify there are no photographs or videos of any molten metal whatsoever, cooled or hot, from 9/11.

The videos you’ve seen of the sparks pouring out of the towers were just that, sparks, not waterfalls of molten steel:

Acetylene torches can do the same thing, so why aren’t truthers investigating why there would be a clearly visible shower of sparks from an acetylene torch pouring out of an office building that would soon collapse into a cloud of dust? My guess is because Christopher Bollyn, Stephen Jones, the NYPD and the FDNY led them to molten metal and such is the power of suggestion, illustrating the importance of leading the opposition.

The molten metal myth is accompanied by “fuming from fires so hot that they could be seen from space” myth, but the hot spots and ‘smoke for months’ have a very simple explanation; they lied.

Truthers could benefit from considering that the whole movement has always been part and parcel to the cover up and that to give their controlled movement ammunition they weaved certain threads into the fabric of the story. From this perspective, Building 7 being reported by the BBC as collapsed before it actually did so was not a gaffe, it was planned as a platform upon which to build the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Similarly that would mean FEMA’s hotspot photos were fabricated to give the Bollyns of the world a voice, and because no one doubts a man in uniform, the claims of Bollyn, the police and firefighters are recorded into the annals of history as fact, despite there being no other evidence to support them. If this was a real investigation they would all be suspect as accomplices.

Lucky Larry

The same can be said about the cornucopia of low hanging 9/11 fruit; the Zionists, Silverstein, the PNAC and the dancing Israelis are exposed as planted breadcrumbs designed to discredit anyone who swallows them. Jews are dangled in our faces as a “slide” which in hypnosis and brainwashing terms refers to a word or phrase that will shut-down critical thinking, thereby ending a conversation. We in the West have been brainwashed since the ‘70s to equate criticism of Israel with Anti-Semitism (whatever that is) therefore the fastest way to turn-off our Western neighbors is by sliding into the conversation a complaint about Jews. If this was my operation I’d make sure to put Jews and Zionists in positions of prominence to act as Jewish lightning rods to attract attention and to discredit anyone who notices. Since our only hope of stopping the wars is by exposing the lies that started them, Bollyn is out there taking the lead saying “Solving 9/11 Stops the Wars,” which sounds great and ought to be the theme of the whole truth movement if he wasn’t wrong about just about everything and if the truth movement wasn’t actively covering up the truth. If you really want to solve 9/11, Mr. Bollyn, then consider this a formal challenge to debate the evidence and “win or lose,” we’ll do just that, solve it.
    Methinks he complains too loudly.

It was in 2002 that Bollyn started screaming about the PNAC, the Zionists, and Israeli Art Students. I don’t have a problem blaming Israel if that’s where the evidence leads, but like I said, we all have access to the same information, and from what I’ve found it leads a whole lot closer to a ****ty British Colony in North America than it does to some ****ty British Colony in the Middle East. Bollyn heralded the rumors that built the truth movement but those rumors aren’t true, and instead of his being laughed off stage he is lauded as one of the world’s premier 9/11 researchers. You can’t make this stuff up. When it comes to 9/11 everyone’s claims should be considered suspect, including mine, but especially those of the leaders!

It was Bollyn who gave us the disinformation that the Shanksville crater was there in 1994, an easily exposed falsehood that lays bare the fact that he is either too incompetent to be called a journalist or he is deliberately obfuscating. If this was a court trial after he was exposed for lying, his credibility would be in doubt and all of his testimony would be discredited, but truthers just shrug it off as a mistake. When confronted with proof of his mistake, instead of correcting the record like any good journalist would do, Bollyn’s response was to “out” my family and accuse me of being a Jew which is odd, because I don’t understand how being a Jew is synonymous with being a liar, but apparently that is what Bollyn thinks. However aside from my being circumcised, by every other definition of a Jew I am not one, so does that mean I’m telling the truth? Bollyn is obviously fixated with Jews in the way a child is fixated with the bogey man, or in the way an operative is fixated with distracting and discrediting the opposition. But now that we’re all one big happy spook-family, since he was kind enough to bring up my background I decided to return the favor and all I can say is, glass houses, Christopher!

Christopher Bollyn:

is the son of a woman who worked as governess for the Farish family and took care of the young William S. Farish III, a Pilgrims Society member and friend of the Bush family and the British royal family with a host of exotic intelligence contacts was an altar boy in the Episcopal Church, and went to the Middle East in 1975, including living in a kibbutz in Israel around the time of the 1976 restructuring of the Episcopal Church in Jerusalem
    married an Israeli military intelligence officer in an arrangement that provided her with US citizenship in 1983, when she wanted to live in Santa Monica within three miles of the Rand Corporation, within a year of Israel lobbyist Steven J. Rosen having had secret industrial security clearance to CIA contracts at the Rand Corporation, and thereby probably at a time when other agents of Israel had access to classified material there or were attempting to gain access met billionaire Zionist media mogul Rupert Murdoch and his family around 1988, skiing with them for half an hour, when Murdoch’s second wife (from 1967-1999), the mother of James Murdoch, was Anna Torv from Estonia married again in 1995 following the marriage of convenience that lasted for two years, this time to Helje Kaskel who was born and educated in Estonia tracked anti-Zionist, nationalist author and writer for The Spotlight Michael Piper in 1994 and 1997 whilst working together with Helje Kaskel worked for IBM Global Network Services, IBM and the Watson family being heavily represented in the Pilgrims Society
    was brought to The Spotlight in 2000 by Jerry Myers, a self-described Khazar (the
    Neanderthal-Caucasoid tribe from which Ashkenazi so-called “Jews” are descended)
    was in New York City on 9/11, one year into his new career as a “journalist” collaborated for years – from 2002 to 2007 – with Eric Hufschmid, whose half-sister
    Kathryn, a public relations executive, is Director of Strategy & Communications at the Clinton Foundation’s Clinton Climate Initiative, and in 2000 married James Murdoch, Rupert Murdoch’s son and heir apparent who joined News Corporation in 1996 and was placed in charge of its internet operations is evidently “protected at the highest levels” and was “visited regularly by an individual or individuals bearing license plates that cannot be traced“
    dialled 911 to call the police out to his home on some pretext about a “suspicious” car and then became belligerent in order to get himself arrested and Tasered in August 2006, serving to present himself as a “target” of the crooked elite who evidently promote and protect him
    frequently lies, e.g. alleges he was told to “drink from the toilet” after he got himself arrested, “the Liberty Lobby” (publisher of The Spotlight and forerunner of American Free Press) “is actually owned and controlled by a Zionist Jew named Mark Lane”, and Michael Piper has been “attacking” him “since December 2001”
    makes allegations and conducts a fear and smear campaign against anti-Zionists based
    on demonstrably deliberate lies (see above link about Mark Lane, who was described as “anti-Zionist” in a 1983 book co-authored by Zionist Jew Steven J. Rosen)
    has a reputation for writing 9/11 stories that often turn out to be turkeys
    has a tendency to visit Switzerland that is more consistent with a courier for clients of Swiss banks than a researcher, e.g. when travelling from Brussels to West / Central France, and when writing about “chemtrails over Switzerland“
    was financed by a front for Scientology who paid him for “editing” her book

http://www.takeourworldback.com/short/bollyn.htm#liar

Full article, here:
    Taboo Truths: Uncovering Flight 93:
    http://yankee451.com/?p=4343
    Last edited by yankee451; 6th September 2018 at 20:53.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), happyuk (6th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

wow. This isn't a flat earth thread.

Everything is a lie, except my bull****.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022), Valerie Villars (6th September 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    wow. This isn't a flat earth thread.

Everything is a lie, except my bull****.
    No one mentioned flat earth, but that is another example of the intelligence services attempting to discredit truth seekers. Stop taking the bait.

If you have issue with anything I wrote, please be specific.

The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it emotionally.
    ~Flannery O'Connor

34. The Following User Says Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

If you are the author of all that, can you please explain why you have only dismissed stuff.

Tell me what you think happened on 9/11.

What are your credentials ?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    What I would like an opinion on is, do you feel that for research to be valid, it has to be all in agreement with a particular theory or camp ? Can you accept that one may have the answer in one area and not another? Or do you require all to be aligned with one view?
    The truth is the objective universe. My opinion is that people quantified as researchers do not have the true picture adequately. Witnesses in general have a better picture than researchers. Insiders almost always have a better picture than witnesses. Then you have the entire psyop construct - which is the field of mk-asset disinformants which can be labeled as researchers, witnesses, whistleblowers, and insiders - or all the new age titles like channeler, psychic, remote viewer, astral projector, akashic reader, contactee, remote influencers, energy healers, the whole 9 yards of mkultra new age foot soldiers which became more prevalent after the black project frequency science boom of the 1970s and proliferated after what appears to be the NWO wanting internet and alternative media counterintelligence.

A key to understanding what really goes on is what Ai and directed energy weapons are capable of. This paired with an understanding of the nature of who rules the world (tip: they would want brainwave surveillance of everyone) and you can piece together the events. Getting this information to people is a motivation behind works of mine like: Hi-Tech War Crime Report.

To answer your question more fully, my belief system is so contrast to the stereotypes and standard demographics I feel heresy is a sign of the truth. Advice: find your own belief system, your own individuality. Reject conformism in a socially ill society. Suspend judgment where applicable. And give people the benefit of the doubt when they are smeared, because in an mkultra society the righteous are under the most attack.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    If you are the author of all that, can you please explain why you have only dismissed stuff.

Tell me what you think happened on 9/11.

What are your credentials ?
    I linked to the full article, which includes sources.

What I "think" happened, is what the evidence suggests happened; the USA attacked itself with missiles, and using the power of the Western Propaganda machine, made the world believe it was a terrorist attack.

My credentials have nothing to do with the evidence that leads me to my conclusions. I am capable of thinking for myself, I don't need someone else to do it for me.
    Last edited by yankee451; 6th September 2018 at 21:34.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast