Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Robert Bassano & Crrow777 - Hubble Space Telescope does not exist

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 times in 237 posts

Default Robert Bassano & Crrow777 - Hubble Space Telescope does not exist

Crrow777 interviewed Robert Bassano
    • Robert Bassano studied simulation of neural networks which brought him about automated image recognition
    • He decided to use photos of a supernova as visual input for his algorithms
    • Only few photos exist - including some made by Hubble and some made by the telescope SOFIA, which is installed on a Boing 747 aircraft
    • Some images from Hubble were made exactly at the same date as pictures from SOFIA - but the photos of SOFIA have more optical details
    • There are no entries of the launch of Hubble in the database of space launches
    • Robert telephoned the head of the Hubble team (a recording of the conversation is also on youtube) - in 25 years of service the NASA Deputy Team Manager for Hubble has never seen a live picture with the Hubble telescope - not even during service missions when the Hubble was allegedly repaired

He comes to the conlusion that Hubble never existed. Instead images made by the SOFIA telescope (which is on a plane) were published as results from Hubble.
    So what did they do with all the money that was spent for Hubble?

update 2016-07-02:
    For more research on some of the statements look at post 16.
    Aslo see post 20, post 21, post 22.
    Last edited by Olaf; 3rd July 2016 at 17:55.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

bluestflame (1st July 2016), Citizen No2 (1st July 2016), cursichella1 (5th July 2016), delfine (1st July 2016), DNA (1st July 2016), ElfeMya (30th June 2016), guayabal (1st July 2016), Holly Lindin (4th July 2016), Inversion (1st July 2016), seah (1st July 2016), Shannon (30th June 2016), sommervr (30th June 2016), Watching from Cyprus (2nd July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 286,101 times in 21,155 posts

Default Re: Robert Bassano & Crrow777 - Hubble Space Telescope does not exist

Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    He comes to the conlusion that Hubble never existed.
    He's also concluded that the Earth is flat.

4. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (30th June 2016), Biff (2nd July 2016), bluestflame (1st July 2016), ChristianSky (2nd July 2016), DeDukshyn (1st July 2016), ElfeMya (30th June 2016), Elisheva (2nd July 2016), Ernie Nemeth (30th June 2016), Fellow Aspirant (1st July 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2016), justntime2learn (1st July 2016), kirolak (30th June 2016), KiwiElf (2nd July 2016), Mike Gorman (2nd July 2016), mojo (30th June 2016), muxfolder (1st July 2016), Olaf (1st July 2016), sdv (30th June 2016), Shannon (30th June 2016), Sophocles (30th June 2016), Star Mariner (3rd July 2016), sunwings (1st July 2016), Watching from Cyprus (2nd July 2016), Wind (30th June 2016), zen deik (1st July 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,278 times in 573 posts

Quote He's also concluded that the Earth is flat
    Ahh,

so we'll just dismiss absolutely everything he has to say then.

I found the information about the SOFIA airborne telescope very interesting, as for the Robert's conclusion......... Well, that's his conclusion. Who am I to dismiss it out of hand in such a flippant way?

Is this an Avalon Maxim now Bill?

Regards.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

DNA (1st July 2016), guayabal (1st July 2016), Holly Lindin (4th July 2016), seah (1st July 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,856 times in 3,643 posts

Crrow777 might be wrong on some of his analytics, but the actual telescope research he is doing is top notch, and one would do well to see what he has to offer.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Citizen No2 (1st July 2016), guayabal (1st July 2016), KiwiElf (1st July 2016), Pharos (7th August 2016), seah (1st July 2016), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,262 times in 940 posts

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    Ahh,

I found the information about the SOFIA airborne telescope very interesting, as for the Robert's conclusion......... Well, that's his conclusion. Who am I to dismiss it out of hand in such a flippant way?

Regards.
    I don't get it, Citizen 2. Mr. Ryan tries to offer you and Mr. Bassano some support in your opinion by adding some additional information about Mr. Bassano's belief system, and you dismiss Mr. Ryan's comment as some kind of attack? What's wrong with thinking that the earth is flat? Why can't you expand your consciousness to include such a possibility? Mr. Ryan never said that Mr. Bassano was wrong in his thinking that the Hubble is a figment of the imagination.

Why would you object to a "flat earth" postulation, unless ... unless ... wait ... a ... minute! Are you saying that the earth is not flat? Where is your proof that our planet is a sphere? How can you disparage the belief systems of Mssrs. Bassano and Ryan? You have jumped to a rather impetuous and irrational conclusion, have you not?
    Do you not think that you owe Mr. Bassano, at least, an apology.

As for Mr. Ryan, we shall leave him to fend for himself.

Regards,

Brian
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 1st July 2016 at 04:19.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Citizen No2 (1st July 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,856 times in 3,643 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Ahh,

Regards.
    I don't get it, Citizen 2. Mr. Ryan tries to offer you and Mr. Bassano some support in your opinion by adding some additional information about Mr. Bassano's belief system, and you dismiss Mr. Ryan's comment as some kind of attack? What's wrong with thinking that the earth is flat? Why can't you expand your consciousness to include such a possibility? Mr. Ryan never said that Mr. Bassano was wrong in his thinking that the Hubble is a figment of the imagination.

Why would you object to a "flat earth" postulation, unless ... unless ... wait ... a ... minute! Are you saying that the earth is not flat? Where is your proof that our planet is a sphere? How can you disparage the belief systems of Mssrs. Bassano and Ryan? You have jumped to a rather impetuous and irrational conclusion, have you not?
    Do you not think that you owe Mr. Bassano, at least, an apology.

As for Mr. Ryan, we shall leave him to fend for himself.

Regards,

Brian
    I think Citizen has a point.
    Bill's remark was kind of flippant, basically stating everyone would do well to ignore this post/thread.
    It's Bill's place, so he has every right to say so, but I'm of the opinion that Citizen was making a very good point.
    Citizen is saying although there may be some false conclusions here, there may also be some decent information. And to this I agree.

Crrow777 has logged hundreds of hours on his telescope with a video camera hooked up to it, and the guy has brought forth some "AMAZING" footage. The Crow has shot UFO's. The Crow has shot UFO's firing an energy beam into a chemtrail. The Crow has filmed UFO's dispersing chemtrails and what appear to be holographic jet planes dispersing chemtrails. The Crow has shot various UFO's crossing space between the earth and moon, and thus making these shots very clear pics of non-traditional UFO's that look to be earth secret space program sourced.
    On top of all of this, Crrow777 is the first person known to have filmed something called "The Lunar Wave", and if you haven't seen the footage it is paradigm changing. Crow has not only filmed it now some 4 times, he has blown the horn and others hearing the call have filmed it as well. The Lunar Wave is a paradigm changer plain and simple.
    The Crow compares drawings of the moon and Mars done in the 17th and 18th century and asks a very simple yet profound question.
    Why is it that the drawings of the moon and Mars form hundreds of years ago are clearer and have more detail than the pictures folks can take through the best modern equipment now?
    The answer lies in the Lunar Wave.
    So I forgive the Crow if he has gotten sucked into the flat earth deal. The guy has come out with amazing work and has had to deal with the ramifications of the findings his work has thrust upon him.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Citizen No2 (1st July 2016), conk (1st July 2016), drneglector (1st July 2016), KiwiElf (1st July 2016), Olaf (1st July 2016), Pharos (7th August 2016), seah (1st July 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016), Watching from Cyprus (2nd July 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I think you are mistaken in your interpretation of my comments Fellow Aspirant.

I took Bill's comment that he, Mr. Bassano, concludes the earth to be flat, as a dismissive.............. Thus directing that because he think's the earth to be flat that somehow his research into the Hubble telescope is tainted also.

That is how it read to me.

I would love for there to be an open, and honest, discussion regarding flat or globe on this forum, but for some strange reason we are directed, usually by ridicule, to not do so. The reasons we are 'encouraged' to not discuss this topic baffle me.

As for my personal belief as to whether we live on a globe or a plane.............. I have seen no evidence to conclude, absolutely, one or the other.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Regards.

P.S.
    Quote You have jumped to a rather impetuous and irrational conclusion, have you not?
    That is pure gold Brian......... I say this to you in full respect, but surely you can see the funny side of your comment.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 1st July 2016 at 05:32.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

guayabal (1st July 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,107 times in 3,437 posts

Sorry all what was this op's subject?
    oh yeah the possible fraud of Hubble, very interesting.
    I haven't watched the vid yet but will do soon, thx for posting it Olaf.
    I must admit there dose seem to have been a lot of secrecy around the device, alt agender anyway me thinks!

As for the re-emergence of the 'flat-earth' phenomenon/quandary, how can something so flat seem to keep bouncing back into the pages of Avalon,
    this time from Bill himself 0.o
    For such a subject to keep re- reappearing, playing on our minds there really is something going on in the human state?
    I think it is due to the broadening minds eye view/condition of our dimensional self
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Sorry all what was this op's subject?
    Why don't you watch it first and then post a relative response to the OP's thread instead of admonishing us for doing the very thing you have done in your response?

The information regarding SOFIA certainly brings an interesting question to the table, that question being: Could the images that are purported to have come from Hubble, in actuality have come from SOFIA? The (easily checkable) data that shows that images taken by both telescopes, on the same day and of the same region of space, that shows that SOFIA has more optical detail is certainly intriguing.

I agree with DNA in his statements regarding Crrow777, he has certainly brought some very interesting information to the table regarding the Moon and some of it's strange effects.

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 1st July 2016 at 08:58.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Sorry all what was this op's subject?
    Why don't you watch it first and then post a relative response to the OP's thread instead of admonishing us for doing the very thing you have done in your response?

The information regarding SOFIA certainly brings an interesting question to the table, that question being: Could the images that are purported to have come from Hubble, in actuality have come from SOFIA? The (easily checkable) data that shows that images taken by both telescopes, on the same day and of the same region of space, that shows that SOFIA has more optical detail is certainly intriguing.

I agree with DNA in his statements regarding Crrow777, he has certainly brought some very interesting information to the table regarding the Moon and some of it's strange effects.

Regards.
    Hmm Citizen No2 so quick to be hurtful of word.

I also agree
    Quote The information regarding SOFIA certainly brings an interesting question to the table, that question being: Could the images that are purported to have come from Hubble, in actuality have come from SOFIA? The (easily checkable) data that shows that images taken by both telescopes, on the same day and of the same region of space, that shows that SOFIA has more optical detail is certainly intriguing.
    so much to suggest that the op's title has much validity, nothing is what it seems anymore especially from the mouths of NASA and the like!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st July 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016)

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,084 times in 7,067 posts

Ahh,

Regards.
    Bill's comment is valid. A flat earther would have disprove the existence of space exploration satellites in order to keep that flat earth belief. Chances are good that the same discernment used to conclude that the earth is flat was applied to the non-existence of space exploration satellites.

So it would be valid to conclude that a very obvious bias is at work -- the one that says if he can't prove that satellites don't exist, then his whole flat earth belief is in danger, therefore the motivation to find any (straw grasping) evidence that satellites do not exist is based solely in the need to support the belief of a flat earth, rather than being motivated to actually properly study whether or not satellites exist. This is flawed science from the get-go; one would have to try to prove that satellites exist - take all that evidence into consideration, and prove the failure of that evidence, along side with evidence that satellites do NOT exist, in order to wash out the obvious and inherent bias, and to gain interest of highly discerning folk. This isn't done here at all, thus this huge bias remains.

I'm not trying to convince one the earth is a sphere, just to point out why Bill's statement is very relevant to some, myself included.

But I do see how it sounded flippant to some as well, and that is perfectly fine!

Last edited by DeDukshyn; 1st July 2016 at 17:11.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (2nd July 2016), kirolak (4th July 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016), Sir Eltor (1st July 2016), Star Mariner (3rd July 2016), Sunny-side-up (2nd July 2016), Watching from Cyprus (2nd July 2016)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,795 times in 3,559 posts

I don't think that Bill needs my backing or anyones elses for that sake and due to the quality of information posted you can't make me even starting to contemplate concise spelling in this weather
    but reading the posts above I can't believe my own eyes .

For those who so disbelieve science as presented I suggest , climb the mountain high enough to see whether the world is actually round . Fly high to see the Earth from above . And walk yourself to the NASA labs ( especially if you're from the US , it should not be that big deal to do ) to check and see what they actually have and are capable of -or not.

Otherwise I guess .. the forum is what you want to have . Bill is here probably to 'attend to your beliefs' .
    Now how vast amount of lunatics does this and other parts of the grand conspiracy theory attract can't be estimated forwards but it may ... grow ..huge .

Notice the world 'lunatics' is rooted in 'luna' the Moon and ancient belief in the Moon cycles affecting peoples minds . Moon is of course affecting Earths gravity, tides and physiological water metabolism and so in turn the hormonal metabolism and in effect , the mind .

Hopefully, I could have not chosen better thread to post in today because this one is spectacular .
    My choices are utterly based on the law of attraction and resonate with the reflectivity of the shiny screens surface opalesquing under the illusory disc of moon that did not come up yet ..

http://science.nationalgeographic.co...00_600x450.jpg

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (2nd July 2016), kirolak (4th July 2016)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I think you are mistaken in your interpretation of my comments Fellow Aspirant.

I took Bill's comment that he, Mr. Bassano, concludes the earth to be flat, as a dismissive.............. Thus directing that because he think's the earth to be flat that somehow his research into the Hubble telescope is tainted also.

That is how it read to me.

I would love for there to be an open, and honest, discussion regarding flat or globe on this forum, but for some strange reason we are directed, usually by ridicule, to not do so. The reasons we are 'encouraged' to not discuss this topic baffle me.

As for my personal belief as to whether we live on a globe or a plane.............. I have seen no evidence to conclude, absolutely, one or the other.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Regards.

P

.S.
    Quote You have jumped to a rather impetuous and irrational conclusion, have you not?
    That is pure gold Brian......... I say this to you in full respect, but surely you can see the funny side of your comment.
    Pure gold, you say?

Thanks for the compliment. I've been working on a stand-up routine for some time now (S'truth!)

But what about the rest of my post? I am somewhat disappointed that you failed to find it amusing as well, since the whole thing, was written in jest. Now I have egg on my face again. Unfortunately, my attempts at 'humour' too often take the form of sarcastic trolling. I apologize for the mis-direction. I should have been more straightforward.

So, in order to clear up any confusion on the part of my readers, I guess I'll have to fall back on the blunt approach: I think that Bill was using a light tone in his comment, but with a very serious intent. His brevity made me laugh out loud. His succinct and pithy reply got right to the heart of what he wanted to convey: that Mr. Bassano's 'reasoning' that the earth is flat helps in assessing the validity of his thought process in general. By being so pointed and abrupt, Bill almost immediately saved a lot of us the bother of watching the video.

While I consider myself to be open minded enough to weigh lots of 'evidence' for the strange, I am not about to waste my time reading or listening to an argument that the earth is flat. Such a b*t-sh*t crazy assertion puts the rest of Mr. Bassano's thinking into the realm of the fanciful, at best. If you want to consider that the earth is flat and that the Hubble is fiction, then you are free to follow your interests, but I just got off the bus. Even if I am infinite, this particular short lifetime is still precious enough that I appreciate red flags being raised by trusted people such as Mr. Ryan. There are too many roads to travel down to be distracted by one that winds up in a swamp. Unless, of course, one really, really, REALLY likes swamps. I've been bogged down before, and regretted the wasted time. So kudos to Mr. Ryan for the "Dead End" sign. And the quipping tone.

That said, I am a fan of Crrow777's work. I find his approach to be credible and his findings to be worth consideration. In my view, however, the existence of the Hubble is not up for debate.

So, having dispensed with the subtext of my message, I hope that I've been able to clarify my position for you.

Cheers,

Brian
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 2nd July 2016 at 01:08.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Agape (2nd July 2016), kirolak (4th July 2016), Shannon (2nd July 2016), Star Mariner (3rd July 2016), Watching from Cyprus (2nd July 2016)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,471 times in 864 posts

LOL !! On the floor! Also, the Earth doesn't exist. There is no proof. The Earth looks different to different people. So it must not exist.
    Last edited by wnlight; 2nd July 2016 at 03:58.
    - Warren Light

26. The Following User Says Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

kirolak (4th July 2016)

27. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Pure gold, you say?

Thanks for the compliment. I've been working on a stand-up routine for some time now (S'truth!)

But what about the rest of my post? I am somewhat disappointed that you failed to find it amusing as well, since the whole thing, was written in jest. Now I have egg on my face again. Unfortunately, my attempts at 'humour' too often take the form of sarcastic trolling. I apologize for the mis-direction. I should have been more straightforward.

So, in order to clear up any confusion on the part of my readers, I guess I'll have to fall back on the blunt approach: I think that Bill was using a light tone in his comment, but with a very serious intent. His brevity made me laugh out loud. His succinct and pithy reply got right to the heart of what he wanted to convey: that Mr. Bassano's 'reasoning' that the earth is flat helps in assessing the validity of his thought process in general. By being so pointed and abrupt, Bill almost immediately saved a lot of us the bother of watching the video.

While I consider myself to be open minded enough to weigh lots of 'evidence' for the strange, I am not about to waste my time reading or listening to an argument that the earth is flat. Such a b*t-sh*t crazy assertion puts the rest of Mr. Bassano's thinking into the realm of the fanciful, at best. If you want to consider that the earth is flat and that the Hubble is fiction, then you are free to follow your interests, but I just got off the bus. Even if I am infinite, this particular short lifetime is still precious enough that I appreciate red flags being raised by trusted people such as Mr. Ryan. There are too many roads to travel down to be distracted by one that winds up in a swamp. Unless, of course, one really, really, REALLY likes swamps. I've been bogged down before, and regretted the wasted time. So kudos to Mr. Ryan for the "Dead End" sign. And the quipping tone.

That said, I am a fan of Crrow777's work. I find his approach to be credible and his findings to be worth consideration. In my view, however, the existence of the Hubble is not up for debate.

So, having dispensed with the subtext of my message, I hope that I've been able to clarify my position for you.

Cheers,

Brian

All's fair in love and Conspiracy Theories' Brian.

Regardez Vous.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (2nd July 2016), Shannon (2nd July 2016)

29. Link to Post #16
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Some research

In the interview Robert Bassano is presenting some facts regarding the Hubble missions. Unfortunately he has not documented this in written form, so that one has to pick rosins out of that audio file to do a deeper research.

Claims regarding SOFIA and Hubble
    There should be some images from Hubble and SOFIA, that are identical and were taken on the exact same dates. In particular Robert mentions an image of a "MJ 84" supernova.

My research:
    There is no supernova with that name, but a supernova Messier 84 (M84, NGC 4374).

SOFIA telescope homepage:
    When you type in NGC 4374 it has been photographed once at OC3-B Flight 8, March 26, 2015. But there is no image published.

So I was not able to compare that image with hubble images.

Looking for Hubble
    Wikipedia states about Hubble:
    "On April 24, 1990, shuttle mission STS-31 saw Discovery launch the telescope successfully into its planned orbit."

So lets look into some official records.

1. FAI space records: (Link)
    FAI is the World Air Sports Federation. It is older than NASA (Founded in 1905) and holds records about objects launched into space.
    Remark Olaf: that may not be correct. I have the impression that only "records" within the meaning of peak performances are listed here.

There is no record for the mission STS-31 that should have brought Hubble into space in 1990, no entries at all for 1990.
    One should also find Hubble in the category "Greatest mass lifted to altitude - Spacecraft with more than one astronaut" but it is not there.

2. United Nations Register of Objects Launched into Outer Space (Link):
    You can search this database in the Online index of Objects Launched into Outer Space
    Results for STS-31:
    There is a PDF file with the launches in 1990.
    There is a launch listed for April 24, 1990, but Hubble is not mentioned. Only standard description "Research and exploration of the upper atmosphere or outer space".

Looking for Chandra telescope
    Wikipedia: The Chandra X-ray Observatory (CXO), previously known as the Advanced X-ray Astrophysics Facility (AXAF), is a space observatory launched on STS-93 by NASA on July 23, 1999.

STS-93 has an entry in the UNO database (you have to open the linked PDF file from that page).

The launch is listed in that file, but the purpose of STS-93 is "Spacecraft engaged in investigation of spacecraft techniques and technology". No telescope is mentioned. Strange.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Rollo (3rd July 2016), seah (3rd July 2016), Shannon (2nd July 2016), StandingWave (2nd July 2016), Watching from Cyprus (2nd July 2016)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Just setting my opinion straight here, I believe the Earth/Globe is a Globe ok

But my mind starts seeing things other dimensionaly from time to time, 2D, 3D etc, etc and in such states of mind I see/feel things are not as projected to us!

I for one do not mind seeing/reading posts about the flat-earth here in Avalon, I think a lot can be learned observing the human mind that way.
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 2nd July 2016 at 16:11.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Shannon (2nd July 2016), Watching from Cyprus (2nd July 2016)

33. Link to Post #18
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Please back to topic. This thread was started to discuss Hubble and SOFIA, it is not about flat earth.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2016), Shannon (2nd July 2016), Star Tsar (3rd July 2016)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

LOL Have a word with Mr. Ryan. HE started it!

B.

Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    Please back to topic. This thread was started to discuss Hubble and SOFIA, it is not about flat earth.

Albert E.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Shannon (3rd July 2016)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 319 posts

Quote Claims regarding SOFIA and Hubble
    There should be some images from Hubble and SOFIA, that are identical and were taken on the exact same dates. In particular Robert mentions an image of a "MJ 84" supernova.
    It is my understanding that what Bassano claims, and the NASA guy agreed, is that there should notbe photos taken by both Hubble and Sofia, yet Mr Veronico verified to Bassano that indeed there were said pictures because he himself saw them.

I find it noteworthy that a guy sitting at the controls monitoring HTS for twenty-five years has never actually seen it in real time.
    That ISS has never taken a picture of it.
    That HTS original mission to place it in space is not recorded in the International data base (FAI).

Bassano makes the point that it just isn't realistic that we should believe that they put a 2.5 billion dollar piece of tech in space without having the capability of visually tracking it.
    Further, he has read the specs of HTS and found that it does not have a propulsion system, it can never stop. It's orbit would decay over time due to atmospheric drag, so he is led to believe that it either never existed or is lost in orbit, but it is not where they say it is.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

DNA (3rd July 2016), Olaf (3rd July 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast