+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Robert Bassano & Crrow777 - Hubble Space Telescope does not exist

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,131 times in 1,635 posts

Default Re: Robert Bassano & Crrow777 - Hubble Space Telescope does not exist

I don’t really get this. It just seems like another 'false' conspiracy theory meant to detract people (from reality) and farther away from real conspiracy theories.

As per '2. United Nations Register of Objects Launched into Outer Space' ...
    Hubble is mentioned here, as 1990-037B under the International designator

And here it is being launched.

As for the non-existence of satellites.. well seeing is believing. And I see them passing over all the time - a faint point of light very, very far up, cruising across the heavens. I saw one in the early hours of the morning just last night.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Mariner For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (8th July 2016), Olaf (3rd July 2016), Shannon (5th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,736 times in 236 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    As per '2. United Nations Register of Objects Launched into Outer Space' ...
    Hubble is mentioned here, as 1990-037B under the International designator
    As I wrote in post 16 the launch of STS 31 is probably noted in the United nations Register in entry 1990-037B, but Hubble is not mentioned there.

But Hubble is mentioned at the official NASA mission page for STS-31.

Remaining issues
    1. How can Hubble stay in orbit without any propulsion system? It's orbit would decay over time due to atmospheric drag, so he is led to believe that it either never existed or is lost in orbit, but it is not where they say it is.
    2. Is the phone conversation with the NASA Deputy Team Manager for Hubble real or fake, that Robert has published at youtube?
    3. Are identical images with supernova M 84 (NGC 4374) shot at the same day by Hubble and SOFIA (probably March 26, 2015)?

I am bit disappointed about Crrow777 as an interviewer. He should insist to publish verifiable facts and links that are mentioned and perhaps in this case also the two identical supernova images.
    At least he himself should look at this material before publishing the interview. So it is only hear and say. For me this adds some damage regarding his approach to do real research.
    Last edited by Olaf; 3rd July 2016 at 17:56.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

seah (5th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 319 posts

I haven't seen Crow777 video on the topic, only Robert Bassano's.

The phone conversation sure appears legit, Bassano had the video running while making the call.

As for the images, I doubt they are still online, but Bassano saw them, perhaps he saved them. I haven't checked if he posted any links, I suggest you contact him, Olaf.

I know it's been said before, but it is astounding how information is completely compartmentalized within these organizations. To hear that the Hubble staff believe their tech is superior to Sophia's leaves me shaking my head.

[QUOTE][As for the non-existence of satellites.. well seeing is believing. And I see them passing over all the time - a faint point of light very, very far up, cruising across the heavens. I saw one in the early hours of the morning just last night./QUOTE]

What you see in the sky that you take for satellites could be many things..celestial events can now be created, I think objects that are said to be satellites would be no problem to manufacture.
    All we have is the say so of organizations that have been proven to produce theatre for our benefit.
    Last edited by seah; 5th July 2016 at 01:42. Reason: To add additional thought
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

6. The Following User Says Thank You to seah For This Post:

Pharos (7th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2