+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: EU President speaks of "leaders from other planets who are worried" in EU Congress

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

Default Re: EU President speaks of "leaders from other planets who are worried" in EU Congress

Too many words going in the same thought direction. When he talks about the leaders from other planets he finishes with them observing us from farther away- like in space.
    To me he doesn't talk about the leaders from other continents as they are on the same level and he would say it in a different manner like our allies or friends etc.
    or specify which leaders as there were just few of them.

This is big if it's true. But if we watch the video on the Belgian website and we watch the last part of the speech. At least from 7th minute mark then we can observe that the sound doesn't match the movement of his lips when all the rest of the speech is matched.

It is a very well done hoax.
    Last edited by Rollo; 2nd July 2016 at 09:09.
    "Love is a portal to God"
    Rollo

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

Atlas (2nd July 2016), betoobig (3rd July 2016), boja (2nd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), Eram (2nd July 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016), muxfolder (3rd July 2016), Pam (2nd July 2016), Shannon (2nd July 2016), sheme (2nd July 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Default Re: EU President speaks of "leaders from other planets who are worried" in EU Congress

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    Is it possible that Junkers intended to say "other CONTINENTS", but it came out as "other PLANETS" simply by mistake ??
    No, it's not really possible. He clearly says it with intent. He didn't try to rectify, he didn't mumble or hesitate. (for the record, I'm french Canadian)
    - You have to face the truth.
    - What truth?
    - There is no spoon.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spacyman For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), CaptnNemo (2nd July 2016), drneglector (2nd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), Fellow Aspirant (3rd July 2016), Hervé (2nd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016), Mercedes (2nd July 2016), Shannon (2nd July 2016), sheme (2nd July 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

The Audio and the Video in the ORIGINAL POST match perfectly.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), Chester (2nd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016), Shannon (2nd July 2016), sheme (2nd July 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Well, you can't have involvement form other planets until humanity is unified in some manner. Otherwise the situation is just too damn provincial.

This is the sole reason I'm in favor of a single governmental system.

But not by the utraviolent.... or by violent underhanded means.
    I paraphrased pretty much the same to a friend the other day. Humanity cannot really advance until we consider ourselves one.

As long as they try to do it by subterfuge and lies, whilst instigating more and more division and control, there is clearly a negative mindset at play. If the politicians are concerned by this a suitable reaction might be to stop bending over for corporate wishes.

If there are off-planet concerns it would seem to suggest a positive interaction being delayed at first glance. Yet I feel the reverse is just as possible, unfortunately.

One wouldn't generally think that the phrase "As above so below" could contain so much latent menace but I fear it does. Duality is de jure in the material realms, ergo the idea of 'good' and 'bad' aliens is just as certain as the saint and psychopath here on Earth.

There can be no informed consent until we are informed. That a huge weight of power exists to keep us in the dark is not at all encouraging.

The Europe that was forming was flawed and going to get worse. Those that encouraged the break-up, (behind the scenes), are potentially even more negative. ( I talk here of power houses, not the common man ).

Can a phoenix rise from the ashes and a new Europe form. It has to and yet I don't see how it can.

If truth were to break free and flood the planet the majority would be stunned to such an extent they could no longer function.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), Carmody (2nd July 2016), Chester (2nd July 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd July 2016), drneglector (2nd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), Enola (2nd July 2016), Fellow Aspirant (3rd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016), Maia Gabrial (7th July 2016), Pam (2nd July 2016), RunningDeer (2nd July 2016), Shannon (2nd July 2016), sheme (2nd July 2016), StandingWave (2nd July 2016), Sunny (5th July 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Here here Ewan, well said, if they are so arrogant that they think we may not be privy to the truth, we may be certain they have not got our best interests at heart. We may be on the menu and not the agenda.

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Well, you can't have involvement form other planets until humanity is unified in some manner. Otherwise the situation is just too damn provincial.

I agree, but I am an anarchist so now what

I think the key in what you say is "you can't have involvement form other planets until humanity is unified in some manner"

Perhaps it'll pan out like this:

you can't have involvement form other planets until whatever humanity that survives is unified in some manner.

Personally I can't see any other way of having unification of the humans until the ones that don't want it have gone. For the avoidance of doubt... I am not advocating forcing the issue! Its just that I think this is the way it will happen and lots of people will exit stage left who cannot live in the new world.

Destabilisations such as brexit and the like (lots all round the world) are all part of that process - nature is also doing her part.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), Chester (2nd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), Fellow Aspirant (3rd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

But not by the utraviolent.... or by violent underhanded means.

Think of the psychology of the moment:

It has to happen on it's own, before the introduction of other species.

Any other open off world involvement beforehand... means a very large risk of togetherness over the idea of a fear based war footing (circle the wagons)... and that's the thing that is to be avoided at all costs. Or worse yet: A potential for fractal level fracturing. Mini-god nutbars popping up everywhere, all looking to buy/obtain a technological boomstick to cower their enemies.

This can skew the entire species in a negative relational/reactionary way, all through a very potent moment in evolution. A very bad odor and color could be imparted. Mucho dangerous flavoring precedent, makee aliens nervous. Wipe self bum first.

Thus, the order of operations is:
    1) some form of a world governmental body that is effective,
    2) alien relations.
    Yup, by now we should have at least a full-global-democratic-voice of the planet.
    but like you say not the negative version we are seeing collapse.

Mistake probably, or a soft tactic to change open minded peoples views about the EU?
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 2nd July 2016 at 11:44.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), Chester (2nd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), Shannon (2nd July 2016), sheme (2nd July 2016)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

From the same source as quoted:

Quote "Il faut savoir que ceux qui nous observent de loin sont inquiets. J'ai vu, entendu et écouté plusieurs dirigeants d'autres planètes, ils sont très inquiets parce qu'ils s'interrogent sur la voie que l'Union européenne va suivre"
    Quote " You should know that those who observe us from afar are worried. I saw , heard and listened to several other planets leaders , they are very worried because they question the way that the European Union will follow "

Can this be interpreted as 'other planets leaders' rather than 'leaders of other planets'.

I don't know enough French to evaluate this but from the context it's clear that grammatical mishap may have occurred , between or among the multi-language environments there.

In short , ''I saw, heard and listened to leaders'' : ''leaders'' are in 4th grammatical case here if I'm correct [ I saw whom ? leaders ] [ genitive ].

''Other planets' '' sentiently , refers to 'other leaders of this planet' .

As I've said I don't know enough French to judge but it makes sense to me he meant this rather than the previous.

If not clear , can ''dirigeants d'autres'' be coupled grammatically in French , as in many other languages where it is permissible to position adjective after the noun ,
    meaning 'other leaders' ( of planet ) rather than leaders ''d'autres planètes'' ( of other planets ) ?

Last edited by Agape; 2nd July 2016 at 12:30.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Spacyman (here)
    Quote Posted by boja (here)
    Is it possible that Junkers intended to say "other CONTINENTS", but it came out as "other PLANETS" simply by mistake ??
    No, it's not really possible. He clearly says it with intent. He didn't try to rectify, he didn't mumble or hesitate. (for the record, I'm french Canadian)
    Endorsing that. What he said was crystal clear, and has no other meaning. It was a major speech on an internationally important topic (Brexit), and he was representing the entire EU on a live-televised public stage.

A sloppy mistake seems hard to believe... read the rest of the speech (in any language), and it's prepared, statesmanlike, and exact. Every sentence says just what he wanted to say.

Usually, I'd put this kind of thing down to silly YouTubers who just don't understand something and are leaping to crazy conclusions. But here, Juncker really did say that, and precisely, too.

It's all very wild indeed, but it may not be 100% impossible that he let something slip, forgetting just for a moment where he was and who he was talking to.

17. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (3rd July 2016), betoobig (3rd July 2016), bluestflame (2nd July 2016), boja (3rd July 2016), CaptnNemo (2nd July 2016), Chester (2nd July 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd July 2016), Dennis Leahy (3rd July 2016), drneglector (2nd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), Fellow Aspirant (3rd July 2016), justalight (2nd July 2016), Magnus (3rd July 2016), Mercedes (2nd July 2016), muxfolder (3rd July 2016), Savannah (3rd July 2016), Shannon (2nd July 2016), sheme (2nd July 2016), Spacyman (2nd July 2016), Star Tsar (2nd July 2016), sunwings (3rd July 2016)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote No other meaning
    , ok Jean-Claude .

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

animovado (2nd July 2016), betoobig (3rd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), Eram (2nd July 2016), Heyoka_11 (2nd July 2016), Iloveyou (2nd July 2016), Mercedes (2nd July 2016), sheme (2nd July 2016)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Perhaps those leaders are the escaped elite hiding on other planets in our solar system, perhaps we were about to enter into some deceitful PTW contract that sells our planet to off worlders, but we just scuppered it all because of our politicians haste to get their ticket to the underworld , I know they do protest to much!

Declaration "leaders of other Planets" the deal is off, you may not interfere with our planet and it's peoples desire for self determination. The truth must be explained to the people, what is happening and why? Nothing can be built on deception but deception.

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,050 times in 8,169 posts

They've quite probably discovered that on every planet they've so far visited, they've found that the dominant population is a single 'entity'.

From that they've wrongly assumed that it is right and proper to enforce a singe dictatorship here on earth.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), sheme (2nd July 2016)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

Quote No other meaning
    , ok Jean-Claude .
    To me, this side of him gives more creedibility to the intention of his words. He knows and wanted to say it. For what reason? That is the question.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016), sheme (2nd July 2016)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

Wow, that's a big slip, if indeed it is what it appears to be and not orchestrated. Thank you to all who translated and went searching for the truth.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016), norman (2nd July 2016), Shannon (2nd July 2016), sheme (2nd July 2016)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I bet he retires any minute now. Better the devil you know. He is our drunk on the inside after all. I wonder how much all that good wine costs us EU tax payers.

28. Link to Post #36
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Taking as a given that JC Juncker met, and listened to off-world representative concerns, these other portions of his speech (some omitted - in-between brackets - from the official transcript) take on a different overtone and direction:

"... Il faut en tirer les conséquences.

[Si je dis que je suis triste ou bien que les sentiments - à ce qu'il parait - n'ont plus cours dans la vie politique, je le dis parce que je ne suis pas un robot, je ne suis pas le bureaucrate, le technocrate... (heckling)... vous êtes des bureau-exits... moi, je ne suis pas un bureaucrate, un technocrate. La commission a été élue par cette assemblée: nous avons eu un processus démocratique avec les "lead candidates" qui ont amenés aux résultats que vous n'aimez pas; mais nous somme là en tant qu’êtres humains. Je ne suis pas un robot, je ne suis pas une machine; je suis un être humain, je suis un européen et, donc, j'ai le droit de dire que je regrette le vote des britanniques.

Je voudrais que le Royaume Uni clarifie sa position...]

"Je demande au gouvernement du Royaume-Uni – et je verrai le Premier ministre plus tard dans la matinée,"

"Moi, contrairement à d'autres, je ne suis pas un esclave des marchés financiers, mais je les observe. C'est une indication d'un sentiment général qui est global. Moi, je voudrais que le Royaume-Uni, comme je venais de le dire, clarifie sa position. Et je ne voudrais pas que cette idée s'installe qu'il pourrait y avoir des négociations secrètes, en chambre assombrie, à rideaux tirés, entre des représentations du Royaume-Uni, des gouvernements nationaux, des Commissaires, et des Directeurs généraux. J'ai interdit – ordre présidentielle, ce qui n'est pas mon genre – aux Commissaires de discuter avec des représentants du gouvernement britannique. J'ai dit à tous les Directeurs généraux qu'il ne saurait y avoir de discussions préalables avec des représentants britanniques. No notification, no negotiation."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[... We must draw the conclusions.

If I say I'm sad or that feelings - so it seems - have no currency in politics, I say it because I'm not a robot, I'm not the bureaucrat, the technocrat ... (heckling) ... you are office-exits... I am not a bureaucrat, a technocrat. The commission was elected by this assembly, we had a democratic process with the "lead candidates" that led to the results you do not like; but we are here as human beings. I'm not a robot, I'm not a machine; I am a human being, I am a European, and therefore I am entitled to say that I regret the vote of the British.

I would like for the United Kingdom to clarify its position ...]

"Unlike others, I am not a slave to the financial markets, but I observe them. And they show an indication of a general sentiment that is global. As I just said, I would like the United Kingdom to clarify its position. And I would not like the idea to gain ground that there could be secret negotiations, in darkened rooms behind drawn curtains, between representatives from the United Kingdom, national governments, Commissioners, and Directors-General. I have forbidden Commissioners from holding discussions with representatives from the British Government — by Presidential order, which is not my style. I have told all the Directors-General that there cannot be any prior discussions with British representatives. No notification, no negotiation."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Juncker's insistence of him being human and experiencing human emotions is somewhat intimating that some others aren't human... or that others are unfeeling robots or machines...

See?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

29. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Agape (2nd July 2016), angelfire (3rd July 2016), betoobig (3rd July 2016), bluestflame (2nd July 2016), BMJ (2nd July 2016), Callista (3rd July 2016), Chester (2nd July 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), Eram (2nd July 2016), Ewan (2nd July 2016), Fellow Aspirant (3rd July 2016), Holly Lindin (4th July 2016), Iloveyou (2nd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016), kerrielea (2nd July 2016), Magnus (3rd July 2016), norman (2nd July 2016), Savannah (3rd July 2016), seah (3rd July 2016), Shannon (2nd July 2016), sheme (2nd July 2016), Sophocles (2nd July 2016)

30. Link to Post #37
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Juncker's insistence of him being human and experiencing human emotions is somewhat intimating that some others aren't human... or that others are unfeeling robots or machines...

See?
    That was my first immediate, strong impression when I listened to the OP video (in French) for the first time. Why emphasize the fact of being human? To me that was almost a more significant, though indirect statement than the 'dirigeants d’autres planètes'.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), Chester (2nd July 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), Hervé (2nd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016), kerrielea (2nd July 2016), norman (2nd July 2016), Shannon (2nd July 2016), sheme (2nd July 2016)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

33. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Shows their arrogance dose it not, lumping the whole world under their name EU, unless it really stands for Earth Union! or Earth-Unison

Great post, this is a great blunder or disclosure.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), Chester (2nd July 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016)

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,050 times in 8,169 posts

E. U. , as Earth Union, does have a president.

N. H. S. , as National Hospice Service.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), sheme (2nd July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast