+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: EU President speaks of "leaders from other planets who are worried" in EU Congress

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

Default Re: EU President speaks of "leaders from other planets who are worried" in EU Congress

This gave me a real surreal feeling. I know it's Avalon, but still. The world sure seems strange these days.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), bluestflame (2nd July 2016), Chester (2nd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), Eram (3rd July 2016), justalight (2nd July 2016), kiwikid (2nd July 2016), Magnus (3rd July 2016), Shannon (2nd July 2016), sheme (2nd July 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: EU President speaks of "leaders from other planets who are worried" in EU Congress

It's going to get a lot stranger yet.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), bluestflame (2nd July 2016), Chester (2nd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016), kiwikid (2nd July 2016), Magnus (3rd July 2016), Shannon (2nd July 2016), skyflower (3rd July 2016), Star Tsar (2nd July 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

There is another intriguing thing about this speech... and who it was intended to: who would follow a live speech at the European commission's Parliament session instead of watching some out-of-this-world Kardashians?

Then, there are these other interesting absences:
    • The heckler(s) didn't take it up and just remained silent,
    • the other members of the European Parliament didn't show any signs of surprise or astonishment...
    ... so, they were all either in a state of entranced sleepiness or it was a sort of: "Yeah, so what, we all know that... we've all talk to them too..." or, else, the translators didn't know what to do with it...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Agape (2nd July 2016), betoobig (3rd July 2016), Chester (2nd July 2016), Daozen (2nd July 2016), drneglector (2nd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), Fellow Aspirant (3rd July 2016), justalight (2nd July 2016), kirolak (2nd July 2016), Magnus (3rd July 2016), seah (3rd July 2016), Shannon (2nd July 2016), sheme (3rd July 2016), Sophocles (2nd July 2016), Star Tsar (2nd July 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

He says something about the reasons for the parliament meeting being important not only for the EU but entire planet [ that's where I hear planet being mentioned for the first time , in sentence or two before ] . It's not clear to me whether his French is slightly out-fashioned , even grammatically ..
    Most languages spoken today have a 'modern version' with rather uncomplicated, standard word order in use but even in old English - and most other ancient language forms there's multiplicity of grammatical choice - depending on intentions and occasion of the speech of course.

As one commenter under the above video on youtube suggests :

Quote Junker est francophone mais le français n'est pas sa langue natale. " et " Il n'est pas difficile de comprendre que sa langue à fourché et qu il a voulu dire : "d'autre pays" tout en pensant à dire "d'autre dirigeant de la planète" ça a donné " dirigeant d'autre planète"" C'est pourtant tres simple à comprendre.
    Quote Junker is French but French is not his native language. "And" It is not difficult to understand that his tongue forked and that it meant " other countries " while thinking to say " the other leader of the planet" it gave " officer of another planet "" But it is very simple to understand.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), Eram (3rd July 2016), Fellow Aspirant (3rd July 2016), justalight (2nd July 2016), kirolak (2nd July 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    Germany Avalon Member justalight's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you so much for the loop Daozen!!! Great idea !!!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justalight For This Post:

Agape (2nd July 2016), betoobig (3rd July 2016), Daozen (2nd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), Eram (3rd July 2016), sheme (3rd July 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

I have thought about the motivation now a long time. First I have to agree to what Bill said. I mean such an important speach is prepared days before. Have been working with german parliament members and I know that every speach is checked many times before it is held.

I think there it is no question that this words have been wisely chosen and have been said with intention.

This raises questions:
    1. Who has written this speach for Juncker? He or someone else?
    2. If written by someone else, why had Juncker no problems to say this sentences?
    3. Was he forced to say it or did he act freely?
    4. Why has this speach been held at this point in time - better this occaison in the EU parliament?
    5. Why are there no reactions by the mainstream media on that - in a sense of stating that Juncker was drunken, or that they put out it was a mistake or else actions to cover it? Think of Roswell and the weather baloon ....

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justalight For This Post:

Agape (2nd July 2016), betoobig (3rd July 2016), Daozen (2nd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), sheme (3rd July 2016), Star Tsar (2nd July 2016), Starseed (3rd July 2016)

13. Link to Post #47
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

^^^ These are the questions that need to be asked. Even taking the most mundane case scenario, that it was a slip of the tongue... do we really want someone who can't distinguish between a planet or continent running the EU? Juncker is a drunk. He slaps his colleagues in public. If alcohol is a problem, maybe he should step down.

He also said "Those who observe us from afar" "Il faut savoir que ceux qui nous observent de loin sont inquiets." which could quite easily mean continent, but it could also be a veiled allusion to off world controllers.

In other discussions they are trying to dismiss it as a mistranslation. This is not the case, we have direct recorded evidence.

Glad you liked the loop, no questions. I'll turn it into a Vine if I get time.
    Last edited by Daozen; 2nd July 2016 at 22:36.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Agape (2nd July 2016), Baby Steps (2nd July 2016), betoobig (3rd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016), sheme (3rd July 2016)

15. Link to Post #48
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)

Oh yes please Daozen and let's make it viral...
    Love and Light

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016), sheme (3rd July 2016)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

Quote No other meaning
    , ok Jean-Claude .
    This is hilarious, thanks Agape for posting !
    Love and Light

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

Agape (2nd July 2016), betoobig (3rd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016), sheme (3rd July 2016)

19. Link to Post #50
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ElfeMya (here)

I will try ElfeMya... You know the problem? I am working on a Chinese computer and the Vine download page automatically reads in Chinese from Taiwan. So it's hard to get the app.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Agape (2nd July 2016), Baby Steps (2nd July 2016), betoobig (3rd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), sheme (3rd July 2016)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

Quote East meets West and the meeting point is ‘alpha’ (fine structure constant) herein we have evidence of a language that the universe utilizes to ‘replicate’ itself.
    How does the universe get information from the ‘source’ to the outer reaches of both outer space and inner space?

Alpha (1/137) vs. Alphabets
    Anything man can do the universe has already accomplished on some level and it was probably better designed too.
    Thanks for the hyper loop Daozen. I think the implications of the great slip are potentially infinite ( at least so in maths )..

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), Daozen (2nd July 2016), ElfeMya (2nd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016), sheme (3rd July 2016)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    There is another intriguing thing about this speech... and who it was intended to: who would follow a live speech at the European commission's Parliament session instead of watching some out-of-this-world Kardashians?

• the other members of the European Parliament didn't show any signs of surprise or astonishment...
    ... so, they were all either in a state of entranced sleepiness or it was a sort of: "Yeah, so what, we all know that... we've all talk to them too..." or, else, the translators didn't know what to do with it...
    I watched the speech as well and keep thinking like you that if he had said something stupid then there would have been at least a little bit of smiling or reaction around this and nobody moves like this is totally normal. Also he stumbles a tiny bit around the end of the paragraph but has no hesitation whatsoever when he is saying the planet part. He takes his time to articulate his words...
    The way he is talking he looks like this is really the speech script that he is voicing and there is not much doubt around it or looking for his words...
    There is not a single sign of oddness around the planet part of the speech.
    Now I am not a frequent listener of his speeches and have no idea of how he talks usually but from the video agape posted, if he is up to silly crap, he does it wholeheartedly soil it was a pranking thing, it would show in the speech, wouldn't it ?

My 2 cents. ;-)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ElfeMya (here)

I will try ElfeMya... You know the problem? I am working on a Chinese computer and the Vine download page automatically reads in Chinese from Taiwan. So it's hard to get the app.
    Thanks Daozen, your work is greatly appreciated and shush on the Chinese computer woes.
    Fruity hugs to you !
    Love and Light

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), Daozen (2nd July 2016), Hervé (2nd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016), sheme (3rd July 2016)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by no questions (here)
    I think there it is no question that this words have been wisely chosen and have been said with intention.

This raises questions:
    1. Who has written this speach for Juncker? He or someone else?
    2. If written by someone else, why had Juncker no problems to say this sentences?
    3. Was he forced to say it or did he act freely?
    4. Why has this speach been held at this point in time - better this occaison in the EU parliament?
    5. Why are there no reactions by the mainstream media on that - in a sense of stating that Juncker was drunken, or that they put out it was a mistake or else actions to cover it? Think of Roswell and the weather baloon ....
    No Questions, I too am super curious about the origin of the speech script... Junker seems to have no trouble at all voicing out the planet bit, not looking for words or notes, pretty confident in the uses of the term... he does not look too much under the stress of being forced to voice anything as well. And the lack of reactions apart from the comments mentioned earlier on the thread found on faebook also puzzles me. On the video by Agape, each time he acts silly and slaps people there are reactions on their faces, little things to pick up on but when Juncker says that thing about the planets, nobody moves like it is obvious and well known...

' wondering '

Fruit hugs to you.
    Love and Light

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), Daozen (2nd July 2016), Hervé (2nd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

He says something about the reasons for the parliament meeting being important not only for the EU but entire planet [ that's where I hear planet being mentioned for the first time , in sentence or two before ] . It's not clear to me whether his French is slightly out-fashioned , even grammatically ..
    Most languages spoken today have a 'modern version' with rather uncomplicated, standard word order in use but even in old English - and most other ancient language forms there's multiplicity of grammatical choice - depending on intentions and occasion of the speech of course.

As one commenter under the above video on youtube suggests :

Quote Junker est francophone mais le français n'est pas sa langue natale. " et " Il n'est pas difficile de comprendre que sa langue à fourché et qu il a voulu dire : "d'autre pays" tout en pensant à dire "d'autre dirigeant de la planète" ça a donné " dirigeant d'autre planète"" C'est pourtant tres simple à comprendre.
    Quote Junker is French but French is not his native language. "And" It is not difficult to understand that his tongue forked and that it meant " other countries " while thinking to say " the other leader of the planet" it gave " officer of another planet "" But it is very simple to understand.
    I wouldn't dismiss this explanation completely. However, to me, his level of french, by the way he speaks and articulates, is strong enough to be able to clearly know the difference. This is a man, I'm assuming, who do these kind of speech frequently and, IMHO, for it to be a genuine mistake is very unlikely.

Of course the natural reaction is to try to rationalize that it can't be anything else but a mistake. I for one tried to justify his words with all sorts of reasons but at the end of the day, he actually did say "leaders from other planets" without blinking or the tiniest bit of an hesitation. We all search around and hope for disclosure. Well there it is, right in our face, we must be ready to accept it. People seems to need to see a "breaking news" banner on CNN for it to be factual... I've came to accept that most people will prefer to comfort themselves with sketchy and far fetched explanations instead of simply accepting the obvious and face a new reality that shakes the foundations of their belief.

Whatever this is genuine "disclosure", intended or not, it serves to show that some people will always try to dismiss any attempt at it. We all make our own reality. In mine this was a proper proof that they're all in on something.
    - You have to face the truth.
    - What truth?
    - There is no spoon.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spacyman For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), CaptnNemo (3rd July 2016), ElfeMya (3rd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016), sheme (3rd July 2016)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spacyman (here)

I wouldn't dismiss this explanation completely. However, to me, his level of french, by the way he speaks and articulates, is strong enough to be able to clearly know the difference. This is a man, I'm assuming, who do these kind of speech frequently and, IMHO, for it to be a genuine mistake is very unlikely.

Of course the natural reaction is to try to rationalize that it can't be anything else but a mistake. I for one tried to justify his words with all sorts of reasons but at the end of the day, he actually did say "leaders from other planets" without blinking or the tiniest bit of an hesitation. We all search around and hope for disclosure. Well there it is, right in our face, we must be ready to accept it. People seems to need to see a "breaking news" banner on CNN for it to be factual... I've came to accept that most people will prefer to comfort themselves with sketchy and far fetched explanations instead of simply accepting the obvious and face a new reality that shakes the foundations of their belief.

Whatever this is genuine "disclosure", intended or not, it serves to show that some people will always try to dismiss any attempt at it. We all make our own reality. In mine this was a proper proof that they're all in on something.
    +1

Agree with you Spacyman.
    Love and Light

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), CaptnNemo (3rd July 2016), Spacyman (3rd July 2016)

31. Link to Post #56
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Good thoughts Spacyman. It may be soft-disclosure, intentional or not. But the particular group of off worlders Juncker is (possibly) referring to are nervous/worried (inquiets) that the EU is falling apart. We can maybe infer that this particular group is interested in setting up a global federation. Why would that be? The EU siphons money from Europe, is there a loosh component to this organized parasitism?

A question for all readers: Do you consent to being farmed for your own emotions?

Are Titus and Balem worriedly pacing the halls of Abraxas Industries as we speak? Is the current crop of Regenex in trouble?

It took us at least 20 years to unpack the Matrix. Only recently has Elon Musk talked about this world being a computer simulation. Simulation theory is now a respected academic subject. Even with our public technology, we are only 10-20 years away from making a full on immersive world (they probably exist already).

How long til we decode Jupiter (Lucifier?) Ascending... ?
    Last edited by Daozen; 3rd July 2016 at 00:33.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), CaptnNemo (3rd July 2016), ElfeMya (3rd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016), sheme (3rd July 2016), skyflower (3rd July 2016), Spacyman (3rd July 2016)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

A question for all readers: Do you consent to being farmed for your own emotions?

Are Titus and Balem worriedly pacing the halls of Abraxas Industries as we speak? Is the current crop of Regenex in trouble?

How long til we decode Jupiter (Lucifier?) Ascending... ?
    To answer this :

1. No I don't consent to it ( being farmed ).
    2. I have no idea but I really hope they feel the burn and their asses are starting to roast
    3. Not long. ;-) Let's make that happen.

Fruity hugs
    Love and Light

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Fantastic idea Daozen!!!! Let´s do it, let´s make it viral!!!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justalight For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), Daozen (3rd July 2016), ElfeMya (3rd July 2016)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,479 times in 321 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

Could it be that due to the Mandela Effect they didn't hear what 'we' heard? 😊
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), ElfeMya (3rd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016), sunwings (3rd July 2016)

39. Link to Post #60
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Vine app doesn't work on my PC as I don't have Windows 10. If anyone else can convert the 6 second clip I linked that would help. I will put it up on my account, or they can put it on theirs, as they wish.

The Mandela effect intrigues me but the wave has collapsed now. We're living in a reality where Juncker said what he said. On the other hand, we live in a world where politicians employ the Mandela effect regularly.

Another explanation for the lack of immediate EU reaction: time delay in translation. 5-10 seconds. So what was their reaction *after* the time lag? I was watching them closely + didn't see much. They could've been bored out of their brains. Or prior knowledge, as others have said. Maybe it was all the above.
    Last edited by Daozen; 3rd July 2016 at 03:16.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (3rd July 2016), ElfeMya (3rd July 2016), justalight (3rd July 2016), sheme (3rd July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast