+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst 1 25 35 36 LastLast

Thread: FBI quizzes Hillary Clinton on emails 2 July 2016 // Hillary Lied Under Oath.....

1. Link to Post #681
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: FBI quizzes Hillary Clinton on emails 2 July 2016 // Hillary Lied Under Oath.....

For those not sure what the Clinton Uranium connection is after hours
    of watching Hannity , Ortell ,Alex ,Lionel ,Corsi and others and going
    further into the weeds , one can easily get a little.....

JW 60 Seconds: The Clinton/Uranium Connection

Published on 10 May 2018

Read about our latest lawsuit here: http://jwatch.us/AcDiea

Judicial Watch announced that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit
    against the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Department of State for all
    records of communications relating to Uranium One (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department
    of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-00722)). The suit was filed in the U.S. District Court for the
    District of Columbia on March 29.

This lawsuit is part of Judicial Watch’s continuing investigation of the highly controversial
    2010 Uranium One deal. At the time, a Russia state-owned nuclear firm, Rosatom, sought
    to buy Uranium One, a Canadian mining company. Because Uranium One held licenses for
    20 percent of America’s uranium production capacity, the sale had to be approved by the
    nine members of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS),
    including Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who assented to the transaction. Uranium
    One interests contributed more than $140 million to the Clinton Foundation.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), Hervé (10th May 2018), Lettherebelight (27th May 2018), Valerie Villars (10th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #682
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

Default Re: FBI quizzes Hillary Clinton on emails 2 July 2016 // Hillary Lied Under Oath.....

FBI AGENT RISKS EVERYTHING TO PUT HILLARY CLINTON IN GITMO
    WIKIPOLITICS
    Published on May 26, 2018
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th May 2018), Cidersomerset (26th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2018), Ivanhoe (29th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (27th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #683
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hillary Isn't Walking Free This Time As Benghazi Scandal Slams Her To The Wall
    WIKIPOLITICS
    Published on May 27, 2018
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #684
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DNC Chair Just Accused Hillary Of Stealing Money To Fund Her Campaign – They Found It All
    By Kara Curry on May 26, 2018
    Right Wing News
    https://rwnofficial.com/dnc-chairman...-found-it-all/
    Quote As more time passes since the 2016 Presidential election, the more shenanigans are revealed on the part of the Democratic National Committee in an effort to rig the election in favor of Hillary Clinton.

Former interim DNC chairwoman Donna Brazile continues to drop bombshells in an effort to put as much distance between herself and the Clintons as possible. Perhaps it is merely an “insurance policy” of sorts to prevent herself from being added to the Clinton body count or perhaps she has finally had an attack of conscience. Maybe she is attempting to deflect blame from herself for her own poor decisions, either way, the revelations are truly astounding!

Brazile began sounding the alarm last year on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, claiming Hillary took money from state parties to fund her second failed presidential campaign. Brazile revealed in an op-ed published in Politico Magazine that the DNC was broke and in serious debt all courtesy of former President Barack Obama.

Brazile wrote in her op-ed – “Obama left the party $24 million in debt — $15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign — and had been paying that off very slowly.”

Brazile then revealed that Hillary’s campaign fund known as Hillary for America, as well as the Hillary Victory Fund, a fundraising organization that worked hand in hand with the DNC had “taken care of 80 percent of the remaining debt in 2016, about $10 million, and had placed the party on an allowance.”

According to Brazile’s own testimony, she states – “The Saturday morning after the convention in July, I called Gary Gensler, the chief financial officer of Hillary’s campaign. He wasted no words. He told me the Democratic Party was broke and $2 million in debt.

“What?” I screamed. “I am an officer of the party and they’ve been telling us everything is fine and they were raising money with no problems.”

That wasn’t true, he said. Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books. Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign and had been paying that off very slowly. Obama’s campaign was not scheduled to pay it off until 2016. Hillary for America (the campaign) and the Hillary Victory Fund (its joint fundraising vehicle with the DNC) had taken care of 80 percent of the remaining debt in 2016, about $10 million, and had placed the party on an allowance.

If I didn’t know about this, I assumed that none of the other officers knew about it, either. That was just Debbie’s way. In my experience, she didn’t come to the officers of the DNC for advice and counsel. She seemed to make decisions on her own and let us know at the last minute what she had decided, as she had done when she told us about the hacking only minutes before the Washington Post broke the news.

On the phone, Gary told me the DNC had needed a $2 million loan, which the campaign had arranged.

“No! That can’t be true!” I said. “The party cannot take out a loan without the unanimous agreement of all of the officers.”

“Gary, how did they do this without me knowing?” I asked. “I don’t know how Debbie relates to the officers,” Gary said. He described the party as fully under the control of Hillary’s campaign, which seemed to confirm the suspicions of the Bernie camp. The campaign had the DNC on life support, giving it money every month to meet its basic expenses, while the campaign was using the party as a fund-raising clearinghouse. Under FEC law, an individual can contribute a maximum of $2,700 directly to a presidential campaign. But the limits are much higher for contributions to state parties and a party’s national committee.

Individuals who had maxed out their $2,700 contribution limit to the campaign could write an additional check for $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund—that figure represented $10,000 to each of the thirty-two states’ parties who were part of the Victory Fund agreement—$320,000—and $33,400 to the DNC. The money would be deposited in the states first, and transferred to the DNC shortly after that. Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the DNC, which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn.

“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

Gary said the campaign had to do it or the party would collapse.

“That was the deal that Robby struck with Debbie,” he explained, referring to campaign manager Robby Mook. “It was to sustain the DNC. We sent the party nearly $20 million from September until the convention, and more to prepare for the election.”

“What’s the burn rate, Gary?” I asked. “How much money do we need every month to fund the party?

The burn rate was $3.5 million to $4 million a month, he said.

I gasped. I had a pretty good sense of the DNC’s operations after having served as interim chair five years earlier. Back then the monthly expenses were half that. What had happened? The party chair usually shrinks the staff between presidential election campaigns, but Debbie had chosen not to do that. She had stuck lots of consultants on the DNC payroll, and Obama’s consultants were being financed by the DNC, too.

When we hung up, I was livid. Not at Gary, but at this mess, I had inherited. I knew that Debbie had outsourced a lot of the management of the party and had not been the greatest at fundraising. I would not be that kind of chair, even if I was only an interim chair. Did they think I would just be a surrogate for them, get on the road and rouse up the crowds? I was going to manage this party the best I could and try to make it better, even if Brooklyn did not like this. It would be weeks before I would fully understand the financial shenanigans that were keeping the party on life support.”

Brazile went on to reveal her belief that the Democratic party establishment installed her has the head of the DNC with the expectation she would simply be an obedient stooge who would turn a blind eye to the endemic corruption and mismanagement inside the DNC. Yet, she states she had no intention of keeping quiet when she discovered that Obama’s negligence had left the party in debt, effectively allowing Hillary to play a deciding role in doling out resources, setting strategy, and effectively allowing Hillary a foothold in her attempts to rig the 2016 presidential election. Yet she still lost to current President Donald Trump and nearly two years later, she’s STILL not over it.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (27th May 2018), Cidersomerset (28th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #685
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Inspector General Michael Horowitz Agrees Hillary Clinton Was GROSSLY NEGLIGENT Not just Careless
    Media Buzz
    Published on Jun 18, 2018

Actually, Horowitz fell just short of that, so the title of the video is misleading.
    Last edited by onawah; 20th June 2018 at 17:33.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st June 2018)

11. Link to Post #686
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

JW: The Strange Case of McAuliffe & McCabe...Connections to Hillary Clinton?

Published on 21 Jun 2018
    Read more here: http://jwatch.us/GSbbwX

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2018)

13. Link to Post #687
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Bombshell accusation: Hillary never had a State Department email address; all emails were sent to her at her private unsecured email

by Jon Rappoport Jun 25, 2018

Many people have been led to believe Hillary had two separate email accounts. One was a traditional, secure, State Department address, where she received most of her classified information; the other was her personal, sloppily run, wide open, unsecured email, where she received some classified information. But wait.

Paul Sperry (NY Post) has the explosive story.

Or, rather, he had it on January 31, 2016. That’s when it was published.

What happened to it?

Sperry/2016:
    “The State Department is lying when it says it didn’t know until it was too late that Hillary Clinton was improperly using personal emails and a private server to conduct official business — because it never set up an agency email address for her in the first place, the department’s former top watchdog says.”
    “’This was all planned in advance’ to skirt rules governing federal records management, said Howard J. Krongard, who served as the agency’s [State Department] inspector general from 2005 to 2008.”
    “The Harvard-educated lawyer points out that, from Day One, Clinton was never assigned and never used a state.gov email address like previous secretaries.”
    “’That’s a change in the standard. It tells me that this was premeditated. And this eliminates claims by the State Department that they were unaware of her private email server until later,’ Krongard said in an exclusive interview. ‘How else was she supposed to do business without [an official State Department] email?’”
    “He also points to the unusual absence of a permanent [State Department] inspector general during Clinton’s entire 2009-2013 term at the department. He said the 5½-year vacancy was unprecedented.”
    “’This is a major gap. In fact, it’s without precedent,’ he said. ‘It’s the longest period any department has gone without an IG’.”
    “Inspectors general serve an essential and unique role in the federal government by independently investigating agency waste, fraud and abuse. Their oversight also covers violations of communications security procedures.”
    “’It’s clear she did not want to be subject to internal investigations,’ Krongard said. An email audit would have easily uncovered the secret information flowing from classified government networks to the private unprotected system she set up in her New York home.”
    “He says ‘the key’ to the FBI’s investigation of Emailgate is determining how highly sensitive state secrets in the classified network, known as SIPRNet, ended up in Clinton’s personal emails.”
    “’The starting point of the investigation is the material going through SIPRNet. She couldn’t function without the information coming over SIPRNet,’ Krongard said. ‘How did she get it on her home server? It can’t just jump from one system to the other. Someone had to move it, copy it. The question is who did that?’”
    “As The Post first reported, the FBI is investigating whether Clinton’s deputies copied top-secret information from the department’s classified network to its unclassified network where it was sent to Hillary’s unsecured, unencrypted email account.”
    I did a bit of further searching, and came across a nugget buried in a CNN article, dated 3/3/15, “Team Clinton: ‘Nothing nefarious’ at State,” by Dan Merica and Laura Koran. Here it is:
    “On Tuesday, Marie Harf, a deputy State Department spokeswoman, said… ’While Secretary Clinton did not have a classified email system, she did have multiple other ways of communicating in a classified manner, including assistants printing documents for her, secure phone calls, and secure video conferences,’ Harf added.”
    Did you catch the key phrase?
    WHILE SECRETARY CLINTON DID NOT HAVE A CLASSIFIED EMAIL SYSTEM.
    What does that indicate? It appears to confirm that Clinton NEVER had a secured, protected, official State Department email address. Therefore, despite denials, she must have been conducting classified government business through her own unsecured email account.

Was this issue ever brought up during interviews the FBI conducted with Hillary? If so, what were her responses?

For example, did she say, “Back off and ease up, boys, we’re all in this together”? Did she say, “We all know I’m trying to shield the Clinton Foundation operations and money”?

She never had an official State Department email account? She conducted all her classified email communication on her unsecured home server? There was no permanent inspector general at the State Department during her tenure as Secretary of State? The State Department lied when it said it only discovered her private email account late in the game?

She’s clean as a whistle. Nothing to see here. Don’t worry, be happy.

Jon Rappoport
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Ivanhoe (29th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th June 2018), Tintin (25th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #688
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,988 times in 5,554 posts

Thanks Hervé - I was going to share this JR update earlier but got sidetracked
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Hervé (27th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #689
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Clinton Saga Continues: Watchdog Publishes New Batches of Hillary’s Emails

Sputnik US
    18:57 18.08.2018
    (updated 18:58 18.08.2018)

© REUTERS / Lucy Nicholson

The email scandal continues to haunt Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state and ex-Democratic presidential nominee, as Judicial Watch, a non-profit conservative organization, has unearthed two new batches of Clinton's emails and called for a new investigation into her mishandling of classified government data.

It seems that Hillary Clinton's email saga is far from being over: Judicial Watch, a government watchdog, has uncovered five more confidential emails circulated among the ex-secretary of state's team through her private and unsecure email server.

The watchdog pointed out that the new documents include
    "material classified 'confidential' on negotiations between Northern Ireland and UK, as well as negotiations with Israel, Palestine, and France."
    They also include a reference to Clinton's meeting with American billionaire and founder of Open Society Foundations George Soros and a memo from Sid Blumenthal, Hillary Clinton's longtime confidant, related to the change of government in Kyrgyzstan.

Judicial Watch has published two batches of new emails comprising 184 and 45 pages, respectively. The documents were obtained through Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits against the State Department that were filed almost three years ago, on May 6, 2015. The Clinton email scandal erupted in March 2015, when The New York Times broke that the former secretary of state had used a personal account to conduct government business from 2009 to 2013, in violation of State Department rules.

The news came just a month before the announcement of the Hillary Clinton 2016 presidential campaign. It was reported that in December 2014 Clinton's lawyers handed tens of thousands of files over to the government, however, she reportedly withheld about 30,000 emails under the pretext that they were of a personal nature.

On July 10, 2015, the FBI launched a full investigation into "potential unauthorized transmission and storage of classified information" on ex-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's personal email server. The agency revealed that a substantial part of correspondence contained classified information. Still, after a year-long probe FBI Director James Comey recommended no charges against Clinton on July 5, 2016. In late October 2016 Comey resumed the probe into Clinton's emails after some of them had been found on a laptop owned by Anthony Weiner, the husband of top Clinton aide Huma Abedin. A few days later, Comey stated that the FBI had not changed its previous conclusions with regard to the Democratic presidential nominee. The FBI director's flip-flops coincided with the final phase of the Clinton election campaign and were largely seen as the nail in the coffin for her presidential bid.

Horowitz Report: A New Chapter in Clinton Email Case
    The FBI inquiry into the Clinton email case triggered a lot of controversy both in the Republican and Democratic camps and prompted Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz to launch a separate probe into Comey's activities. Horowitz's report, released on June 14, 2018, exposed controversial practices and anti-Trump bias demonstrated by some FBI employees. It also emphasized that ex-FBI chief Comey was "insubordinate" when he recommended no charges be brought against Hillary Clinton.

However, according to Judicial Watch the aforementioned steps are not enough:
    "These classified Hillary Clinton emails that she tried to hide or destroy show why it is urgent that the DOJ finally undertake an honest criminal investigation," the watchdog underscored on August 17."

"These emails show how the prior investigation by the Comey-Strzok-McCabe-Lynch crowd was a joke. It is past time for Attorney General Jeff Sessions to order a new investigation of the Hillary Clinton email scandal," the Judicial Watch statement says.
    Last edited by Hervé; 18th August 2018 at 19:18.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (18th August 2018), avid (18th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (18th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th August 2018), Ivanhoe (29th August 2018), KiwiElf (30th August 2018), norman (18th August 2018), Valerie Villars (18th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #690
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,791 times in 2,667 posts

Even if these despicable people still are not brought to justice, due to total judicial corruption, there will be no safe place, sustenance or forgiveness for them by all those wronged, directly or indirectly, for the probably limited lifetime of the perpetrators of their dreadful crimes, especially destroying countries, economies, families, pedophilia and the perverse greed for young blood, adrenochrome addiction. Look at the doddery ancient olde guard, how/why are they still here? The longevity of some of these vile perpetrators of genocide defies belief! Their ‘protectors’ should worry...
    Last edited by avid; 18th August 2018 at 20:36.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (18th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (19th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th August 2018), Hervé (18th August 2018), KiwiElf (30th August 2018), Valerie Villars (18th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #691
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Remember the Clinton e-mail scandal? The Chinese had total access

FRN
    By Paul Antonopoulos On Aug 29, 2018

U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton looks at a computer screen during a campaign stop at Atomic Object company in Grand Rapids, Michigan, U.S. March 7, 2016. REUTERS/Carlos Barria/File Photo

Malware enabled hackers to obtain virtually every e-mail contained on the server exactly as it was sent and received by the former US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton.

FRN has come to learn that Hillary Clinton’s private email server was hacked by a Chinese-owned company.

The company, which operates in Washington DC and was supposed to serve as a front for the Chinese government, would have obtained Clinton’s e-mails in real-time thanks to embedded server codes, which instantly created a “courtesy copy” of almost every mail from the former secretary of state and forwarded them to the hackers.

Earlier in July, Rep. Louie Gohmert also announced that the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (ICIG) found that almost all of Clinton’s e-mails were sent to a “foreign entity.”
    “ICIG found in the actual metadata – data that is in the header and footer of all emails – that a ‘complimentary copy’ was being sent to a third party and that it was a well-known Chinese public company that was involved in the collection of intelligence to China, “a former intelligence officer” said, adding that “something was embedded” in Clinton’s server.
    However, Hillary Clinton spokeswoman Nick Merrill revealed that “the FBI spent thousands of hours investigating and found no evidence of intrusion,” describing Hillary Clinton’s case as “the hottest topic in political history in modern America.”

Clinton’s e-mail scandal came in March 2015 when The New York Times reported that the former Secretary of State had used a personal account to conduct government affairs from 2009 to 2013 in violation of State Department rules.

On July 10, 2015, the FBI launched a full investigation into “possible unauthorized transmission and storage of confidential information” on former Secretary Hillary Clinton’s personal email server. The agency revealed that a substantial part of its correspondence contained confidential information. Still, after a one-year investigation, FBI Director James Comey did not recommend any prosecution against Clinton on July 5, 2016.

In late October 2016, Comey resumed investigating Clinton’s e-mails after some of them were found on a laptop owned by Anthony Weiner, the husband of Clinton’s aide, Huma Abedin. A few days later, Comey said the FBI had not changed its previous conclusions about the Democratic presidential candidate.
    Last edited by Hervé; 29th August 2018 at 16:32.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th August 2018), Ivanhoe (29th August 2018), KiwiElf (30th August 2018), onawah (29th August 2018), PathWalker (29th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #692
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Revealed: Chinese Govt. killed and imprisoned 18-20 CIA spies after penetrating Hillary Clinton's private server

Jim Hoft The Gateway Pundit
    Tue, 28 Aug 2018 19:05 UTC

Hillary's carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China.

The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012.

At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton's private server throughout her term as secretary of state.

The Chinese government was obtaining Hillary Clinton's emails in real time.

Her criminal behavior severely damaged US foreign policy.

And the FBI refused to act.

The Chinese government murdered or imprisoned 18-20 CIA sources from 2010 to 2012 while Feinstein had a Chinese spy as her office manager.

Business Insider reported:
    China killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA sources from 2010 to 2012, hobbling U.S. spying operations in a massive intelligence breach whose origin has not been identified, the New York Times reported on Saturday.

Investigators remain divided over whether there was a spy within the Central Intelligence Agency who betrayed the sources or whether the Chinese hacked the CIA's covert communications system, the newspaper reported, citing current and former U.S. officials.

The Chinese killed at least a dozen people providing information to the CIA from 2010 through 2012, dismantling a network that was years in the making, the newspaper reported.

One was shot and killed in front of a government building in China, three officials told the Times, saying that was designed as a message to others about working with Washington.

The breach was considered particularly damaging, with the number of assets lost rivaling those in the Soviet Union and Russia who perished after information passed to Moscow by spies Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen, the report said. Ames was active as a spy in the 1980s and Hanssen from 1979 to 2001.

The CIA declined to comment when asked about the Times report on Saturday.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th August 2018), KiwiElf (30th August 2018), onawah (30th August 2018), Valerie Villars (10th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #693
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Even if these despicable people still are not brought to justice, due to total judicial corruption, there will be no safe place, sustenance or forgiveness for them by all those wronged, directly or indirectly, for the probably limited lifetime of the perpetrators of their dreadful crimes, especially destroying countries, economies, families, pedophilia and the perverse greed for young blood, adrenochrome addiction. Look at the doddery ancient olde guard, how/why are they still here? The longevity of some of these vile perpetrators of genocide defies belief! Their ‘protectors’ should worry...
    And that is EXACTLY the why & what "Q" is exposing...
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 30th August 2018 at 11:52.

26. Link to Post #694
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hillary Emails Reveal NATO Killed Gaddafi to Stop Libyan Creation of Gold-Backed Currency

By Sheep Media Global Research,

November 04, 2018
    Sheep Media

13 June 2017

First published on June 13, 2017

Hillary’s emails truly are the gifts that keep on giving. While France led the proponents of the UN Security Council Resolution that would create a no-fly zone in Libya, it claimed that its primary concern was the protection of Libyan civilians (considering the current state of affairs alone, one must rethink the authenticity of this concern). As many “conspiracy theorists” will claim, one of the real reasons to go to Libya was Gaddafi’s planned gold dinar.

One of the 3,000 Hillary Clinton emails released by the State Department on New Year’s Eve (where real news is sent to die quietly) has revealed evidence that NATO’s plot to overthrow Gaddafi was fueled by first their desire to quash the gold-backed African currency, and second the Libyan oil reserves.

The email in question was sent to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton by her unofficial adviser Sydney Blumenthal titled “France’s client and Qaddafi’s gold”.

From Foreign Policy Journal:
    The email identifies French President Nicholas Sarkozy as leading the attack on Libya with five specific purposes in mind: to obtain Libyan oil, ensure French influence in the region, increase Sarkozy’s reputation domestically, assert French military power, and to prevent Gaddafi’s influence in what is considered “Francophone Africa.”
    Most astounding is the lengthy section delineating the huge threat that Gaddafi’s gold and silver reserves, estimated at “143 tons of gold, and a similar amount in silver,” posed to the French franc (CFA) circulating as a prime African currency.
    And here is the section of the email proving that NATO had ulterior motives for destroying Libya

(UPDATE: The link has since been killed, but here is the web cache)[GR also removed]:
    This gold was accumulated prior to the current rebellion and was intended to be used to establish a pan-African currency based on the Libyan golden Dinar. This plan was designed to provide the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French franc (CFA).

(Source Comment:
    According to knowledgeable individuals this quantity of gold and silver is valued at more than $7 billion. French intelligence officers discovered this plan shortly after the current rebellion began, and this was one of the factors that influenced President Nicolas Sarkozy’s decision to commit France to the attack on Libya. According to these individuals Sarkozy’s plans are driven by the following issues:
    a. A desire to gain a greater share of Libya oil production,

b. Increase French influence in North Africa,

c. Improve his internal political situation in France,

d. Provide the French military with an opportunity to reassert its position in the world,

e. Address the concern of his advisors over Qaddafi’s long term plans to supplant France as the dominant power in Francophone Africa)
    Second update: see https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6528 (screenshot below)

Ergo as soon as French intel discovered Gaddafi’s dinar plans, they decided to spearhead the campaign against him- having accumulated enough good reasons to take over.

Sadly, Gaddafi had earlier warned Europe (in a “prophetic” phone conversations with Blair) that his fall would prompt the rise of Islamic extremism in the West. A warning that would go unheeded; what’s a few lives in France and Libya, if the larger goal lines the pockets of politicians and the elite so much better after all?

Featured image: Sheep Media

The original source of this article is Sheep Media
    Copyright © Sheep Media, Sheep Media, 2018

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (4th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (4th November 2018), Bill Ryan (4th November 2018), Flash (4th November 2018), Franny (4th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2018), Valerie Villars (10th December 2018), Yoda (4th November 2018), Zanshin (19th December 2018)

28. Link to Post #695
    Language
    English
    Thanks

EXCLUSIVE: FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION, LAWYER SAYS
    10:30 PM 11/29/2018
    (Alert in Judicial Watch's email update today)
    https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/29/f...20181204222309

"The FBI raided the home of a whistleblower who was in possession of documents regarding the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One, according to the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras.
    The whistleblower, Dennis Nathan Cain, had turned the documents over to the Department of Justice’s inspector general and both the House and Senate Intelligence committees, according to the lawyer.
    The FBI rummaged through Cain’s home for six hours, even after the whistleblower handed over the documents, according to Socarras.
    FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog, according to the whistleblower’s attorney.
    The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One, a document reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation alleges.
    The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.
    “The bureau raided my client to seize what he legally gave Congress about the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One,” the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras, told TheDCNF, noting that he considered the FBI’s raid to be an “outrageous disregard” of whistleblower protections.
    Sixteen agents arrived at the home of Dennis Nathan Cain, a former FBI contractor, on the morning of Nov. 19 and raided his Union Bridge, Maryland, home, Socarras told TheDCNF.
    The raid was permitted by a court order signed on Nov. 15 by federal magistrate Stephanie A. Gallagher in the U.S. District Court for Baltimore and obtained by TheDCNF.
    A special agent from the FBI’s Baltimore division, who led the raid, charged that Cain possessed stolen federal property and demanded entry to his private residence, Socarras told TheDCNF.
    “On Nov. 19, the FBI conducted court authorized law enforcement activity in the Union Bridge, Maryland area,” bureau spokesman Dave Fitz told TheDCNF. “At this time, we have no further comment.”
    Cain informed the agent while he was still at the door that he was a recognized protected whistleblower under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act and that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz recognized his whistleblower status, according to Socarras.
    Cain further told the FBI agent the potentially damaging classified information had been properly transmitted to the Senate and House Intelligence committees as permitted under the act, Socarras said. The agent immediately directed his agents to begin a sweep of the suburban home, anyway.
    Frightened and intimidated, Cain promptly handed over the documents, Socarras told TheDCNF. Yet even after surrendering the information to the FBI, the agents continued to rummage through the home for six hours.
    “After asking and getting my approval to do so, DOJ IG Michael Horowitz had a member of his staff physically take Mr. Cain’s classified document disclosure to the House and Senate Intelligence committees,” Socarras told TheDCNF.
    “For the bureau to show up at Mr. Cain’s home suggesting that those same documents are stolen federal property, and then proceed to seize copies of the same documents after being told at the house door that he is a legally protected whistleblower who gave them to Congress, is an outrageous disregard of the law,” he continued.
    Cain came across the potentially explosive information while working for an FBI contractor, Socarras told TheDCNF.
    Cain met with a senior member of Horowitz’s office at a church close to the White House to deliver the documents to the IG, according to Socarras.
    Cain sat in a pew with a hoodie and sun glasses, Socarras said. Cain held a double-sealed envelope containing a flash drive with the documents. The IG official met him and, without saying a word, took the pouch over Cain’s shoulder and left.
    The law protects whistleblowers who are government contractors and requires the IG to share such potentially damaging information with the attorney general — who at the time was Jeff Sessions.
    The two law enforcement officials directed the documents be sent to the Senate and House Intelligence committees for their examination, according to Socarras, who said that a high-level IG official hand-delivered the documents to the the two intelligence committees.
    “I cannot believe the Bureau informed the federal magistrate who approved the search warrant that they wanted to search the home of an FBI whistleblower to seize the information that he confidentially disclosed to the IG and Congress,” Socarras told TheDCNF.
    The whistleblower act is intended to protect whistleblowers within the intelligence community, which includes the FBI.
    “The [intelligence community] is committed to providing its personnel the means to report violations of law,” according to a 2016 intelligence community directive.
    “The [whistleblower act] authorizes employees of contractors to take government property and give it to the two intelligence committees confidentially,” Socarras told TheDCNF.
    The FBI has yet to talk to Cain’s attorney despite the raid, according to Socarras.
    “After the raid, and having received my name and phone number from Mr. Cain as his lawyer, an FBI agent actually called my client directly to discuss his seized electronics,” Socarras told TheDCNF. “Knowingly bypassing the lawyer of a represented client is serious misconduct.”
    The Justice Department and the IG both declined to comment."
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (4th December 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (4th December 2018), Flash (5th December 2018), Franny (4th December 2018), Hervé (4th December 2018), RunningDeer (4th December 2018), Valerie Villars (10th December 2018), Zanshin (19th December 2018)

30. Link to Post #696
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Grassley slams FBI after agents raid whistleblower's home
    Fox News
    Published on Dec 6, 2018
    "More than a dozen federal agents raided the home in search of documents on the bureau's failure to investigate Hillary Clinton. What is the FBI hoping to accomplish by keeping American people in the dark?"

Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Debra (7th December 2018), Franny (7th December 2018), Zanshin (19th December 2018)

32. Link to Post #697
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

comey questioned over clintion emails

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (10th December 2018), Franny (14th December 2018), Valerie Villars (10th December 2018), Zanshin (19th December 2018)

34. Link to Post #698
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ON THE WAY TO THE JAIL! Nightmare Is Coming To Muller After Jerome Corsi Confirming This On Live
    News Podcast
    Published on Dec 13, 2018
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2018), Franny (14th December 2018), TargeT (14th December 2018), Zanshin (19th December 2018)

36. Link to Post #699
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Astounding – Steele Stuns British Judge ‘ I WORKED FOR HILLARY , TO FRAME TRUMP’

by IWB December 17, 2018

BREAKING & STUNNING ADMISSION: Report begins at 21:00 minutes in- MIG Agent Christopher Steele globalist connection intro from 00:0020:00

Former British MI6 Agent Christopher Steele just admitted under oath in a UK Courtroom that he in fact was paid by Hillary Clinton to create a perverted and salacious fake Russia Hoax “Dossier” that was used to slander President Trump and which could also be used as evidence for Hillary’s attorneys and John McCain to take to the FBI and begin a fake FBI investigation.

Then the dossier was be taken to a U.S. secretive, Federal Electronic Surveillance court & put before a FISA Court judge as false evidence in order to obtain a surveillance warrant on Presidential candidate Donald J. Trump as early as the mid summer 2016.

FBI Director Jim Comey, DAG Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein (her replacement) Susan Rice, Obama, James Baker, Preistep, Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok & Lisa Page etc. ALL illegally planned the whole conspiracy to spy upon & entrap President Donald J. Trump – to frame him and force him from office as an “INSURANCE POLICY” while clearing and exonerating themselves and their senior SES officer Hillary Clinton. DISGUSTING treason.

They broke many laws by , providing fake evidence to a Federal judge (FISA Judge Contreras & other RINO & DEN Federal District Court Judges who HATED Trump also)
    The FISA judges were complicit in the treason & sedition as well. InspoNews delves into this and more in this shocking report.

ALSO BREAKING: New AG Bill Barr Will Prosecute Hillary & End the Mueller Probe he says- Bill Barr is the President’s right choice for the vaunted position since he has a history of running against the grain in order to enforce the rule of law – especially when it comes to treasonous & corrupt DC politicians.
    • 1. That Mueller’s legal team of all Democrats was not balanced and seemed politically motivated.
    • 2. That the Russian collusion charge against the President seemed exceptionally weak.
    • 3. That there was no basis for an obstruction of justice charge when the President fired Jim Comey as that is his unquestionable executive right, privilege and power under Article 2 of the US Constitution.
    • 4. That there seems to be zero evidence for obstruction (albeit Mueller is now stretching the liar Cohen’s plea into a campaign finance infraction cover up by the Prez – yet still a stretch to prove or show evidence that President Trump demanded Cohen obstruct justice or lie to investigators as some sort of “un-indicted co-conspirator” like Nixon. Mueller is desperate and has virtually nothing on Russian collusion or conspiracy – other than the words of a proven liar who is trying to save his own neck) He can’t get his “star” witnesses to tell he and Weissmann what they want to hear – he’s not getting people to lie against the president as he had hoped. Except for seedy Michael Cohen which no judge or jury would trust as he is already been proven to be a liar.
    • 5. That most of the compelling and obvious collusion with Russia as well as real obstruction is on the DNC & Hillary Clinton side of the ledger.
    • 6. That as AG he would commence a formal FBI/DOJ investigation into Hillary’s server scandal and her missing subpoenaed 33,000 emails.
    • 7. That the pay for play Uranium One deal seems to shout for an investigation the loudest etc. & ad nauseam.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (18th December 2018), Bill Ryan (18th December 2018), norman (18th December 2018), onawah (18th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (18th December 2018), Zanshin (19th December 2018)

38. Link to Post #700
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,778 times in 21,550 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Former British MI6 Agent Christopher Steele just admitted under oath in a UK Courtroom that he in fact was paid by Hillary Clinton to create a perverted and salacious fake Russia Hoax “Dossier” that was used to slander President Trump and which could also be used as evidence for Hillary’s attorneys and John McCain to take to the FBI and begin a fake FBI investigation.
    This recent testimony by Christopher Steele in British court was also reported at:The Washington Times report begins:
    Anti-Trump dossier author was hired to help Hillary challenge 2016 election results

By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Wednesday, December 12, 2018

British ex-spy Christopher Steele, who wrote the Democrat-financed anti-Trump dossier, said in a court case that he was hired by a Democratic law firm in preparation for Hillary Clinton challenging the results of the 2016 presidential election.

He said the law firm Perkins Coie wanted to be in a position to contest the results based on evidence he unearthed on the Trump campaign conspiring with Moscow on election interference.

His scenario is contained in a sealed Aug. 2 declaration in a defamation law suit brought by three Russian bankers in London. The trio’s American attorneys filed his answers Tuesday in a libel lawsuit in Washington against the investigative firm Fusion GPS, which handled the former British intelligence officer.

In an answer to interrogatories, Mr. Steele wrote: “Fusion’s immediate client was law firm Perkins Coie. It engaged Fusion to obtain information necessary for Perkins Coie LLP to provide legal advice on the potential impact of Russian involvement on the legal validity of the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential election.

“Based on that advice, parties such as the Democratic National Committee and HFACC Inc. (also known as ‘Hillary for America’) could consider steps they would be legally entitled to take to challenge the validity of the outcome of that election.”
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (18th December 2018), Franny (19th December 2018), Hervé (18th December 2018), onawah (18th December 2018), Zanshin (19th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst 1 25 35 36 LastLast