+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Big Delusion

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The Big Delusion

the era of awakening began. A lot of insiders started to speak openly. A lot of contactees promised a bright future for the humanity. Transformation,ascension,alien contacts with the brothers from space. We learned about the black projects and secret space programs. Now we know that there are 2 realities. One for the elite, one for the public.
    Is it only me feeling that we are moved to another form of delusion called awakening?
    Is it only me have never seen aliens and spoken with them face to face?
    I mean SEEN, not dreamed, telepathy spoken?
    Is it only me have not experienced some changes in the way of promised ascension?
    Is it only me feels the hole process of disclouse and awakening is another delusion?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Antagenet (7th July 2016), Baby Steps (5th July 2016), ElfeMya (5th July 2016), ghostrider (5th July 2016), Inversion (5th July 2016), marique3652 (6th July 2016), Mercedes (5th July 2016), Michelle Marie (5th July 2016), shaberon (5th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Default Re: The Big Delusion

The truth of who we are has been kept from us intentionally. The elite and many others function in a much more complex energetic form. The things we experience in 3D seem to be a manipulation of reality on all fronts...science, religion, history, politics and even conspiracy theory and disclosure, possibly even that we need to eat and drink to stay alive, or that we even need to die. If you allow yourself to keep an open mind about absolutely everything, and continually discard your belief systems, the "knowing" one within yourself, begins to lead you down new paths. You will start to notice that new threads catch your eye, new teachers and new ideas start to make sense. You will begin to notice synchronicities, and realize that your entire life has been structured so that you will wake up to the reality of who you are, and you can begin to enhance your spiritual growth in a way that is meaningful to you, hopefully one which directs you away from fear-based, victimized reality and toward a more intuition, intention based system of living in which you hold the power to create your reality.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Daozen (5th July 2016), Enola (6th July 2016), etheric underground (5th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th July 2016), marique3652 (6th July 2016), Mercedes (5th July 2016), misbis (6th July 2016), shijo (5th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

The awakening began in 1844 , moving into a new era as we were rea du for another step in evolution... our sol system moved from one spiral arm to the space between spiral arms... he revolutionary rays of the central sun hit us unobstructed, increasing the awakening, speeding up knowledge, time, and the transformation of eatth began, and will complete in 2028 as we move towards the constellation Hercules... one can look back and see, we were creeping along, thinking the earth was flat and in less than 100 years we went from the horse and buggy to the steam engine, then around the 1940s to cars , space travel, and then the digital age ... from 33AD till the 1800s there really wasn't much advance in knowledge and or technology... ships and seaports were the hub of travel ... these days people think so fast they get bored easy , just since the 1990s look what w we have learned... 20 years ago we didn't know there were earth like planets out there ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Agape (5th July 2016), Ernie Nemeth (6th July 2016), etheric underground (5th July 2016), marique3652 (6th July 2016), Mercedes (5th July 2016), Michelle Marie (5th July 2016), misbis (6th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,199 times in 4,074 posts

Quote Posted by misbis (here)
    Is it only me feels the hole process of disclouse and awakening is another delusion?
    Well, I think a lot of it is just marketing. And a lot of it is "feeds" put out to keep people busy. So for the most part, it's reasonable to come to this conclusion. I feel the same way.

However, I would say there has never been a time where no "awakening" was possible--but unfortunately, for many centuries, European powers and then European descendants in the U. S. have done many things to prevent it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

etheric underground (5th July 2016), Mercedes (5th July 2016), Michelle Marie (5th July 2016), misbis (6th July 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

I like to see it more as an illusion than a delusion..... We quickly fall in to the ho hums on this planet, forgetting out true sovereign
    amazing creative god/ goddess like selves outside this prison matrix.
    We chose to come....many have forgotten that soul contract of being a wayshower, the enlightened souls who see between the cracks of this illusionary game on planet earth and push those who slumber in to the truths we all begin to remember and ultimately seek.
    Fear not my brothers and sisters, life is tough and emotionally stressful, but you wouldn't have chosen this path if it was not for the strengths you had to start this journey in the first place...all is not delusion and there is much to gain from your work and effort.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

marique3652 (6th July 2016), Mercedes (5th July 2016), Michelle Marie (5th July 2016), misbis (6th July 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

it's good to see similar understanding.I really search the way out of this mass

12. The Following User Says Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Mercedes (5th July 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

I have/am experiencing personal transformation so I don't think its a rumor or delusion. From transforming from outside-in to inside-out living I feel more empowered and not a victim. The process continues. The only proof is first hand personal experience.

It is very personal. And yet the connections to Spirit realms and those who abide there become more palpable, effective, and strengthening. My outer reality is challenged and changed by my awakening.

I have no attachment to being "right" but I'm living up to the principles of being real.

I haven't had any direct physical contact with aliens but my telepathic abilities and intuition are informing me tremendously.

Still in process...

Loads of love,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Mercedes (5th July 2016), misbis (6th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thanks. But so far I don't remember :my soul contract:,it is hard to believe. I wish I remember,I wish I knew who am I

16. The Following User Says Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Mercedes (5th July 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,479 times in 321 posts

Quote Posted by misbis (here)
    the era of awakening began. A lot of insiders started to speak openly. A lot of contactees promised a bright future for the humanity. Transformation,ascension,alien contacts with the brothers from space. We learned about the black projects and secret space programs. Now we know that there are 2 realities. One for the elite, one for the public.
    Is it only me feeling that we are moved to another form of delusion called awakening?
    Is it only me have never seen aliens and spoken with them face to face?
    I mean SEEN, not dreamed, telepathy spoken?
    Is it only me have not experienced some changes in the way of promised ascension?
    I wouldn't say it is only you. The promised Ascension you are speaking about is, imo, a delusion, misrepresented by all the folks that want to 'help' humanity.

What is not a delusion, is the great "awakening", that is on full throttle

And, once again, just my opinion, but there are more than two realities.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

Antagenet (7th July 2016), Enola (6th July 2016), misbis (6th July 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I wish I knew more realities. Not only by reading , dreaming etc., but to SEE them do you have any idea how?

20. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Those that wish for idols will have their wish come true

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

22. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I spent a couple of years in a local ACIM group. We did a lot of weekend workshops in various self-improvemenet areas. The very first workshop everyone was asked what they wanted most from the weekend. People said stuff like, "I want to better understand my need to eat every time I get sad', or, "I want to know how to rekindle the fire in my relationship", stuff like that. When my turn came I said, "I want to manifest a feather out of thin air". The facilitator tried to talk me out of it, I won't go into the particulars. I could not be convinced to try for something more fitting, something real. So at break, Paul, the group leader found me out back alone having a smoke. He handed me a blue feather and said, "Now can we get to work?"

Later, I would learn about idols and those that are impatient with their seemingly slow advancement. Even the book warns against the use of newly found burgeoning powers - they are a distraction. As the mind rights itself latent talents shared by all humans sometimes comes to the fore. If they are used at this point the ego will turn the situation into a reason to claim special status. the belief in special status incurs incorrect learning.

Idols are anything put before the truth and the reality of the human condition. After five years I was made to understand that the book itself had become an idol to me. I went everywhere with it. I could recite long passages after having read the book front to back eight times. I understood the concepts quite well but still I leafed through the book, looking for pertinent tidbits. The book itself was becoming a distraction to the lessons and the knowledge I had already had incorporated into my life. I was made to see that I had gone beyond being a student of the book - I was now a teacher. And so I am.

Anything you feel you must have in order for the world to make sense is an idol. You do not need anything - You Are Everything that matters. How could you need anything?

I know corny, right?

I don't follow the book anymore, nor particularly believe in its claims but it sure had me going for a while.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

seah (8th July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread