+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The presence of a being - with a door/wall in between - totally changed my inner state of being

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default The presence of a being - with a door/wall in between - totally changed my inner state of being

Today something very strange happened, that has never happened to me before.

I went to see the doctor and was asked to sit in the waiting room to wait for my name to get called, it was a pretty small waiting room, so I sat down on a chair in front of the door of the third doctor's room, just by coincidence, didn't think of it. I was not nervous about the doctor appointment, it was just a minor thing.

I had not been here before and it just happened that I chose this chair. All of the doctors' doors were shut and I had no clue what door would open to see a doctor standing there calling my name.

Then all of a sudden the person sitting next to me knocked on the door in front of me, the door opened a little, the doctor inside of that room answered the question that the person was asking, then he left and the door was closed by the doctor in that room, never saw the doctor and I could barely hear what they were talking about, just heard them talking to each other. But at this very moment of sitting there and them having this conversation right after I sat down and the door closing again, my whole inner vibe changed entirely and went into this state of almost emotional schock. And as I was sitting there, that emotion just kept growing and growing, I started to get almost dizzy by this, almost thought I would faint.

Suddenly as I was sitting there, not knowing what was going on and why I was reacting like this, the door opened again and out comes this incredibly attractive person that smiles at me, I promise I could have married myself on the spot by what this whole moment was like. Unfortunately then MY doctor called me in, as I was going into the doctor's room I noticed how the person I mentioned was totally busy paying attention to me. So the reaction seemed to be totally mutual.

But how is something like this possible? How can the presence of a being you have never met, that is even behind a door inside of a room, trigger such a strong change in the inner state of being like this? I was overwhelmed by this vibe to such a degree that I felt like it was beyond my capacity of dealing with all of that emotional energy within such a short moment of time.

Afterwards I theorized that this being somehow matched my frequency very much and as I was getting this near that vibe, although that vibe was belonging to a person I had never met, I was still close enough to impact and be impacted by the electromagnetic energy field of this person. A door/room in between was not in the way of that. I found this experience very interesting! We seem to be energetic beings inside of an energy field and when the energy field is within a certain distance to some other energy field, those two can somehow interlock and cause an incredible emotional reaction!

Very interesting experience!!

And it gets more interesting when you think that the minor thing I was there for, might have been the secondary real reason of me being there in the first place - maybe just a trigger to set off my energy along this path, the real reason might have been that there was a higher plan for this energy exchange to occur, this whole medical thing started a few weeks ago and is now basically over. This medical condition required a minor surgery. As I was walking home from the hospital a few weeks ago after having had that surgery, it was late at night, I walked through this flower garden - it was the shortest path home. It felt like I was walking through heaven, it was just beautiful and really peaceful. And now when I see what this whole thing culminated as, I can't but wonder if this was the work of God in my life.

Also interesting was that I was not supposed to be treated by this doctor, but another one, everything fell out in such a way that just a contact like this was what needed to take place. From this I almost feel like I am being prepared for something profound. And that leads me back to another question that has surfaced a few times lately. Am I going to die soon? Strangely, when this event was over and I was walking home, I was overwhelmed by one of the greatest rainfalls I can remember. When I went there the sun was shining, when I left it was raining. I was soaking wet when I came home. I think I witnessed a great level of love today.

Last edited by WhiteLove; 5th July 2016 at 19:55.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

annacherie (6th July 2016), Craig (6th July 2016), Franny (5th July 2016), giovonni (5th July 2016), janette (8th July 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th July 2016), Mercedes (5th July 2016), Michelle Marie (5th July 2016), NancyV (5th July 2016), NeedleThreader (5th July 2016), Orph (9th July 2016), Pam (6th July 2016), Shannon (5th July 2016), sheme (6th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (5th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 155 posts

Default Re: The presence of a being - with a door/wall in between - totally changed my inner state of being

Love these kind of stories, thank you Whitelove. I believe that when two people of equal vibrations meet, like you described, they can create an amazing ripple across our energy field.

Sometimes when I meet somebody that I find so attractive in every way, I feel like the very molecules in my body start to grow hands and feet and are striving to harness the mutual loving energy. Love is such a healing and perfect thing, I am being very patient until I meet someone where I react like this also.

Did you get their number?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

annacherie (6th July 2016), Mercedes (5th July 2016), Michelle Marie (5th July 2016), NancyV (5th July 2016), Pam (6th July 2016), Shannon (5th July 2016), WhiteLove (5th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The presence of a being - with a door/wall in between - totally changed my inner state of being

Quote Posted by NeedleThreader (here)
    Love these kind of stories, thank you Whitelove. I believe that when two people of equal vibrations meet, like you described, they can create an amazing ripple across our energy field.

Sometimes when I meet somebody that I find so attractive in every way, I feel like the very molecules in my body start to grow hands and feet and are striving to harness the mutual loving energy. Love is such a healing and perfect thing, I am being very patient until I meet someone where I react like this also.

Did you get their number?
    Thank you my friend! I am planning to call tomorrow, I think they are legally not authorized to provide a number, but I think I am legally authorized to provide mine, heh.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 5th July 2016 at 20:02.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

kirolak (6th July 2016), Mercedes (5th July 2016), Michelle Marie (5th July 2016), NancyV (5th July 2016), Shannon (5th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Most interesting to hear what happened! I think having discernment is a key part of interpreting things that happen to us. Have you checked out Eve Logren & the Love Bite thing? Sometimes things are controlled from "above" & we are being used for "their" agenda.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

annacherie (6th July 2016), kirolak (6th July 2016), Shannon (5th July 2016), WhiteLove (5th July 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Most interesting to hear what happened! I think having discernment is a key part of interpreting things that happen to us. Have you checked out Eve Logren & the Love Bite thing? Sometimes things are controlled from "above" & we are being used for "their" agenda.

I was just going to post the same thing!!

Lol yes...I'd check out eve lorgren OP

But also try to get those digits

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

annacherie (6th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th July 2016), kirolak (6th July 2016), WhiteLove (5th July 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Wow,

Flashback, I once remember many a year ago, I used to catch a train home and woman would catch a train on a neighbouring platform I would always get there 10 mins early just to catch a glimpse, I would be physically ill. Wow memories

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig For This Post:

WhiteLove (6th July 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

I wonder if trying to make more out of this situation is such a good idea. At, this point, this moment stands as a beautiful momentary connection in your life. Trying to make more of it then it was might end up taking the the shine off of it. I do believe that we can have these wonderful connections if we are open to them.

Do you think you would have felt the same wonder if this person had not been physically attractive? Just throwing that out there for contemplation.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th July 2016), Justplain (7th July 2016), Orph (9th July 2016), WhiteLove (6th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member annacherie's Avatar
    Thanks

oooh man heres' the thing whitelove.....doo you not think he will find you if he wills it so and wouldn't that make the experience all the better
    ? Surely your info is a matter of record there....take it from one who has been "bitten"...and still not clear about my
    experience 'cepting one thing = allow him to pursue you -let love come softly.
    post script - I too had wondered if my death was near(and a couple years later....
    still here ) ...whats' up with that? your trust is precious....intelligence can be provacative no doubt about it ...hang on to your derriere :D
    Last edited by annacherie; 6th July 2016 at 14:25.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to annacherie For This Post:

WhiteLove (6th July 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you all for chiming in with your intelligent perspectives, for me this whole thing definitely is a learning experience!

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    I wonder if trying to make more out of this situation is such a good idea. At, this point, this moment stands as a beautiful momentary connection in your life. Trying to make more of it then it was might end up taking the the shine off of it. I do believe that we can have these wonderful connections if we are open to them.

Do you think you would have felt the same wonder if this person had not been physically attractive? Just throwing that out there for contemplation.
    I don't know, because my heart started pumping even before I saw this person, so it appeared to be energy related more so than looks related, although it later turned out I found the person very attractive too! Something very powerful came over me! But I currently believe that it was the effect of the energy fields within each other that made me feel like this, that was why I got so curious about exploring this further, what is this, where is it coming from, what does it mean?! How can the presence of a being suddenly impact me like this even before I even see/meet the person. So this appeared to be a very powerful exchange of energy, I became extremely ecstatic and in the moment in this state of being!

I decided to provide my number, because I felt it was the right thing to do, I had not violated the person's free will, but I recently learned that God is more focused on the law of love, so by acting with the intent I did, I was now aligned. I was aware that this was a free will choice of mine and that the person now has a free will choice to make, me not doing anything would have been a free will choice too. At the same time I was aware that I believe that above the law of free will is the law of love, I felt it was important that the truth of my experience would be known by the person.

If at the moment of death I am going through a life review, I can now say that when this lovely vibe came to me, I decided to open the door out of unconditional love. I don't think you need to prove yourself like that, because I believe in an existence of miracle based on unconditional love, but I believe that if you use your free will and the intent is love when doing so, then that is a major thing in a miracle based existence and plays a part in the way things unfold!

Last edited by WhiteLove; 6th July 2016 at 19:08.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

annacherie (6th July 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

In addition to being on the same wavelength, you may have been in deep telepathic communication.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

WhiteLove (7th July 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Pheromones?
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

22. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

WhiteLove (7th July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread