+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Organ harvesting on live people organised by Chinese govt

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,695 times in 8,940 posts

Default Organ harvesting on live people organised by Chinese govt

I was not aware that this had been going on in China since the beginnning of this century in China.

In short, people organs are removed while the person is still alive, to be given to transplant recipient.

A whole money based business organised and sustained by the Chinese government who get rid of the Falun Gong followers, the Tibetans, the Uighours that way, all the people being opposed in some ways to the regime. This is litterally eugenics gone mad.

When I was in Turkey, early year 2001, some Turkish doctors were telling me they were aware of boats on the meditarenean used for illegal organ transplant for the wealthy, organs taken they did not know where, but they presumes it was not from voluntary donnors but from forced ones. this is all illegality. Now it has become approved by the Chinese government, almost made official.

I just wish the Chinese will make similar reports on the Western's use of children for sacrifice and pedophilia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cumentary.html
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Agape (5th July 2016), Atlas (13th September 2016), AuCo (8th July 2016), Aurelius (6th July 2016), bojancan (8th July 2016), camper (8th July 2016), Carmody (6th July 2016), Debra (6th July 2016), DNA (6th July 2016), drneglector (6th July 2016), ElfeMya (6th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th July 2016), Inversion (6th July 2016), Limor Wolf (5th July 2016), Mercedes (5th July 2016), Michelle Marie (6th July 2016), Nasu (6th July 2016), seah (8th July 2016), seko (7th July 2016), Shannon (5th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (8th July 2016), toppy (5th July 2016), william r sanford72 (6th July 2016), wisky (6th July 2016), ZooLife (6th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Organ harvesting on live people organised by Chinese govt

Don't know if anyone might be interested, but Simcha Jacobvici won an award in Canada for a film on the Organ Trade. You might remember him as The Naked Archaeologist. He also did an excellent series on "The Secrets of Christianity" which helped me very much to realize what had really gone on with this system.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Agape (5th July 2016), Atlas (13th September 2016), Aurelius (6th July 2016), bojancan (8th July 2016), Debra (6th July 2016), ElfeMya (6th July 2016), Flash (6th July 2016), Limor Wolf (5th July 2016), Mercedes (5th July 2016), Michelle Marie (6th July 2016), Nasu (6th July 2016), seah (8th July 2016), Shannon (5th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (8th July 2016), william r sanford72 (6th July 2016), ZooLife (6th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Flash, as far as I'm concerned they should use the pedophiles to harvest organs for sick kids...and they should remove their arms at the shoulder so they can no longer grab and touch what they "want"....

Very interesting article/video though thanks

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

camper (8th July 2016), ElfeMya (6th July 2016), Flash (6th July 2016), kirolak (6th July 2016), Michelle Marie (6th July 2016), Nasu (6th July 2016), william r sanford72 (6th July 2016), ZooLife (6th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Don't know if anyone might be interested, but Simcha Jacobvici won an award in Canada for a film on the Organ Trade. You might remember him as The Naked Archaeologist. He also did an excellent series on "The Secrets of Christianity" which helped me very much to realize what had really gone on with this system.
    Thank you for telling me, here is the film in full

Published on Mar 25, 2015

Every sixty minutes a human organ is sold on the black market. This doc takes a gritty and unflinching descent into the shadowy world of organ trafficking, introducing us to the street-level brokers, the rogue surgeons and those willing to sacrifice a slice of their own bodies for cash. And on the other side, we see the world of the desperate patients, who face the agonizing choice of either obeying the law or saving their lives.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

bojancan (8th July 2016), ElfeMya (6th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th July 2016), kanishk (4th September 2016), kirolak (6th July 2016), Michelle Marie (6th July 2016), Shannon (6th July 2016), william r sanford72 (6th July 2016), ZooLife (6th July 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

also these pretty new articles dating from 2015

Quote A Human Harvest: China’s organ trafficking exposed in shocking documentary that alleges the illegal trade is now worth a staggering US$1 billion a year
    A new documentary hopes to expose the illegal organ trade in China
    China's organ trade is allegedly worth a massive US$1 billion a year
    Human rights lawyer David Matas tells the gory details of what goes on
    Tens of thousands of innocent people killed on demand it is claimed
    Political prisoners in particular being used as live organ donors
    It's believed most were members of the banned Falun Gong movement
    Documentary will air on SBS One’s Dateline program on Tuesday night

When reports first emerged from China in 2006 that state-run hospitals were killing prisoners of conscience to sell their organs, it seemed too horrible to be true.

However, a new documentary is about to blow the lid on the illegal organ trade that is now allegedly worth a staggering US$1 billion a year. This despite the fact 10,000 organs are transplanted in China every year, yet there are only a tiny number of people on the official donor register.

‘Human Harvest: China’s Organ Trafficking’ will show how once researchers around the world - including human rights lawyer David Matas and former Canadian member of parliament David Kilgour - began to uncover the gory details, the true picture was soon uncovered

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4DaSre2nz
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

By John Carney for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 15:03 GMT, 6 April 2015 | Updated: 16:37 GMT, 6 April 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lion-year.html

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

ElfeMya (6th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th July 2016), kirolak (6th July 2016), Shannon (6th July 2016), william r sanford72 (6th July 2016), ZooLife (6th July 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th July 2016), kanishk (4th September 2016), Shannon (6th July 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

you get it here for free, you hjave to close advertizing windows twice before being able to get to the movie

http://putlocker.is/watch-tales-from...putlocker.html

Quote Posted by ZooLife (here)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (13th September 2016), Shannon (6th July 2016), ZooLife (6th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,946 times in 1,689 posts

Now let us connect these interesting DOTS:
    1. Only one person transmits this teaching to one other person (I believe this to be a fiction).
    2. The Fallon Gong practice attracts and produces, HEALTHY PEOPLE and HEALTHY ORGANS.
    3. The EVIL Chinese Government pretends to be against this practice in order to have an excuse to throw these people into jail where their ORGANS ARE HARVESTED.
    4. Only Satanists (Communists as being practiced) can do such things. In addition, they are removing GOOD, DECENT HUMANS FROM THE GENETIC POOL.

Governments who would sink to this level of degeneration themselves deserve to be removed by any means whatsoever.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Atlas (13th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th July 2016), Shannon (13th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I will make it my business NEVER TO PURCHASE ANOTHER MADE IN CHINA PRODUCT. There is something that I know. The prayers of a righteous person ring powerful bells in heaven and when heaven hears and moves, LOOK OUT!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Agape (7th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th July 2016), janette (7th July 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

After listening to this video, I realise that it describes organ bought from very poor people in poor countries, which is unethical, yet these people are aware they are selling their organs. It is completely different from the situation in China, where people are killed to get their organs, very forcefully giving them by dying, and the killers are profiting by the billions$.

you get it here for free, you hjave to close advertizing windows twice before being able to get to the movie

http://putlocker.is/watch-tales-from...putlocker.html

Quote Posted by ZooLife (here)

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (13th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th July 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Very interesting comments indeed. The other side of the possibilities.

So, amor, you think that this may be a planted story by whom? The Fallun gong people to regain their power, the bad westerners to make China look bad?
    Of course, doctors can be paid to make such a movie, they are sometimes paid by Monsanto... but who may benefit from it.

My point again would be: follow the money and the power games.

Was the Fallon Gong supported by the west? or the cabal?

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    1. Only one person transmits this teaching to one other person (I believe this to be a fiction).
    2. The Fallon Gong practice attracts and produces, HEALTHY PEOPLE and HEALTHY ORGANS.
    3. The EVIL Chinese Government pretends to be against this practice in order to have an excuse to throw these people into jail where their ORGANS ARE HARVESTED.
    4. Only Satanists (Communists as being practiced) can do such things. In addition, they are removing GOOD, DECENT HUMANS FROM THE GENETIC POOL.

Governments who would sink to this level of degeneration themselves deserve to be removed by any means whatsoever.

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

If the video has 20% of truth in it, it is enough to ban China products and anything from China forever. Although Amor brought my suspicion on both sides by now. Would definitely be interesting to investiate the Fallun Gong as well.

China has an history of killing the opponents, so to me, it was no surprised they would kill the Fallun Gong members, which is horrendous if so. But keeping them as live organ donors, as we keep chicken in order to kill them to eat, this is just psychopathy gone madder.

I will make it my business NEVER TO PURCHASE ANOTHER MADE IN CHINA PRODUCT. There is something that I know. The prayers of a righteous person ring powerful bells in heaven and when heaven hears and moves, LOOK OUT!

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,289 times in 4,601 posts

If the video has 20% of truth in it, it is enough to ban China products and anything from China forever. Although Amor brought my suspicion on both sides by now. Would definitely be interesting to investiate the Fallun Gong as well.

China has an history of killing the opponents, so to me, it was no surprised they would kill the Fallun Gong members, which is horrendous if so. But keeping them as live organ donors, as we keep chicken in order to kill them to eat, this is just psychopathy gone madder.

It's essentially known to be true but almost impossible to tackle yet , in the current version of world - as we know it.

And yes they seem to have long history of cruelty entwined to the culture , whence it came from is questionable .
    Before China , the Mongols were known for some of the most barbaric act of cruelty, boiling their enemies alive in caldrons of hot water and similar
    and they were attacking then more peaceful tribes and settlements scattered across the continent with great ferocity ,
    that's some thousands of years ago.

Paradoxically enough, todays Mongolia seems to be fairly small and peaceful land in the middle of nowhere but according to some genetic surveys , at least 20% of male population on Earth are genetic descendants of Gengis Khan.

The famed 1st Chinese Emperor looks like a mythical figure and his tomb is still a mystery filled with 'oceans of mercury' and 'isles of gold' ,
    he was told to unify China as a warrior king , sacrificing his own life but lives of thousands of people in war 'for the greater cause'.

http://www.history.com/topics/great-...-first-emperor

And I suppose they people did this periodically and since, they learned to take advantage of the 'numbers' of people they had and could sacrifice
    as warriors, workers or today as guinea-pigs .

The same grandiose culture also gave birth to Confucius and Lao'tze , Tai-Chi and other martial arts but it's a best example of culture/country to show that no enlightenment happens 'en mass'. Even while there are enlightened masters and teachings present there is considerably small number of people who 'follow'.

And I think they'd have much to say about 'liberating the soul potential' once ( and if ) they get over one or another version of the dictatorial regime and power hungry people .

I watched the movie you posted about organ trade Flash , thanks for it . Can't say I'm all ready to compliment my opinion about the 'transplantation business' after the long many years my mum was signed to the transplantation program ( within the system of course ) and all it entailed, including many ethical dilemmas .

From what I saw , the medical community completely overlook and deny any presumed ethical aspect to this exists. It's sort of granted by the environment who started and evolved the method and ran the experiments .
    Mum often complained that while she was in hospital they could hear dogs madly barking from within the 'dog-house' , experimental ward for animals where doctors and medics test the procedures and medicine effects etc.
    The whole clinical side of this is a big experiment . And from my 'other' point of view , I see a huge part of the science is 'non-human business' shared from another , only slightly advanced civilisation of 'greys'.

It saves peoples lives . Yes it does . But then, I think .. accepting piece of someone else within you is always hard and biologically , you and the donated organ always remain 'alien'. What they don't mention in most related movies is the dependance on immunosuppressive medication till the end of your life otherwise your body would automatically reject 'the other piece'.
    Having the same blood group and Rh factor is just the basics . There are about 24 other markers, 'blood type' variants above that classification and closer you get the better but there's no 'perfect match' that would enable organ transplant without the need to suppress your healthy immunity, forever.
    The immunosuppressives are interesting drugs derived from many curious types of fungi found worldwide but in long term and the quantity required have also tremendous number of side effects , wiping out not only your immunity but slowly poisoning the rest of body .

So I think it's not an ultimate medical solution at all . Also , for living donors who are told they can have perfect life 'with one kidney' , this isn't fair at all.
    Say if you accept someone's saving your life with piece of their body they should be treated like your life brother/sister in my opinion, not less .
    Who can ever be compensated for something as vital as a kidney ? If the same person gets a kidney disease year later they'll lose life .
    So give them enough to provide them for full medical care and good life standard till the end of their lives .
    That would be a way to heal the society instead healing a privileged few. In my opinion this time.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th July 2016), Wookie (8th July 2016)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I pretty much thought the same Agape: if an organ cost you 5,000$ and the transplant 75,000$, and that the organ giver is from a poor country and does it to save his family, why not paying a fee of a few thousands dollars per year , year after year, to enhance their living and their family precarious situation. How can you get away with paying little to someone in dire need of help himself, and go through life not helping more? It should be a life contract, where you help the poorest one throughout.

As for stealing organs on forceful donnors, who are a live waiting fridge of fresh organs, and killing them to have their organs, this is incredible, it should not exist. So but so..... barbaric, you rihtfully compare it with Ghengis Khan armies and the old mongol ways of dealing with enemies, which was barbaric.

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

It's essentially known to be true but almost impossible to tackle yet , in the current version of world - as we know it.

And yes they seem to have long history of cruelty entwined to the culture , whence it came from is questionable .
    Before China , the Mongols were known for some of the most barbaric act of cruelty, boiling their enemies alive in caldrons of hot water and similar
    and they were attacking then more peaceful tribes and settlements scattered across the continent with great ferocity ,
    that's some thousands of years ago.

Paradoxically enough, todays Mongolia seems to be fairly small and peaceful land in the middle of nowhere but according to some genetic surveys , at least 20% of male population on Earth are genetic descendants of Gengis Khan.

The famed 1st Chinese Emperor looks like a mythical figure and his tomb is still a mystery filled with 'oceans of mercury' and 'isles of gold' ,
    he was told to unify China as a warrior king , sacrificing his own life but lives of thousands of people in war 'for the greater cause'.

http://www.history.com/topics/great-...-first-emperor

And I suppose they people did this periodically and since, they learned to take advantage of the 'numbers' of people they had and could sacrifice
    as warriors, workers or today as guinea-pigs .

The same grandiose culture also gave birth to Confucius and Lao'tze , Tai-Chi and other martial arts but it's a best example of culture/country to show that no enlightenment happens 'en mass'. Even while there are enlightened masters and teachings present there is considerably small number of people who 'follow'.

And I think they'd have much to say about 'liberating the soul potential' once ( and if ) they get over one or another version of the dictatorial regime and power hungry people .

I watched the movie you posted about organ trade Flash , thanks for it . Can't say I'm all ready to compliment my opinion about the 'transplantation business' after the long many years my mum was signed to the transplantation program ( within the system of course ) and all it entailed, including many ethical dilemmas .

From what I saw , the medical community completely overlook and deny any presumed ethical aspect to this exists. It's sort of granted by the environment who started and evolved the method and ran the experiments .
    Mum often complained that while she was in hospital they could hear dogs madly barking from within the 'dog-house' , experimental ward for animals where doctors and medics test the procedures and medicine effects etc.
    The whole clinical side of this is a big experiment . And from my 'other' point of view , I see a huge part of the science is 'non-human business' shared from another , only slightly advanced civilisation of 'greys'.

It saves peoples lives . Yes it does . But then, I think .. accepting piece of someone else within you is always hard and biologically , you and the donated organ always remain 'alien'. What they don't mention in most related movies is the dependance on immunosuppressive medication till the end of your life otherwise your body would automatically reject 'the other piece'.
    Having the same blood group and Rh factor is just the basics . There are about 24 other markers, 'blood type' variants above that classification and closer you get the better but there's no 'perfect match' that would enable organ transplant without the need to suppress your healthy immunity, forever.
    The immunosuppressives are interesting drugs derived from many curious types of fungi found worldwide but in long term and the quantity required have also tremendous number of side effects , wiping out not only your immunity but slowly poisoning the rest of body .

So I think it's not an ultimate medical solution at all . Also , for living donors who are told they can have perfect life 'with one kidney' , this isn't fair at all.
    Say if you accept someone's saving your life with piece of their body they should be treated like your life brother/sister in my opinion, not less .
    Who can ever be compensated for something as vital as a kidney ? If the same person gets a kidney disease year later they'll lose life .
    So give them enough to provide them for full medical care and good life standard till the end of their lives .
    That would be a way to heal the society instead healing a privileged few. In my opinion this time.

26. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Answer to FLASH: I never said the Fallon Gong story was PLANTED. My point, clearly, is that behind the Fallon Gong practices, which in themselves are good, lies an EVIL PLOT to use these relatively healthy people as ORGAN DONORS BY FORCE, BY THROWING THEM INTO JAIL AND DISAPPEARING THEM. It is the Chinese Government making massive money through this murder. If we deal with these people, they will absolutely bring the same evils upon US. Obviously the Chinese Government is behind this slaughter and deserves to be thrown en mass into hell.

Stem Cell science, reportedly, may be used to GROW new organs which will not result in tissue rejection.

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Yes I understand and agree with you. I am still wondering though if those stories could be overdone just to put a blame on the Chinese govenrment, although I doubt it greatly.

I always thought that being under Chinese rule would be ruthless, and what i see here is ruthless. I cannot believe at times how some Westerners could ever think that Chinese, or Russians for that matter, could save us from anything. We have to save ourselves.

The sad part is that our own governments are becoming overtly and openly as corrupted as these eastern governments are.

Answer to FLASH: I never said the Fallon Gong story was PLANTED. My point, clearly, is that behind the Fallon Gong practices, which in themselves are good, lies an EVIL PLOT to use these relatively healthy people as ORGAN DONORS BY FORCE, BY THROWING THEM INTO JAIL AND DISAPPEARING THEM. It is the Chinese Government making massive money through this murder. If we deal with these people, they will absolutely bring the same evils upon US. Obviously the Chinese Government is behind this slaughter and deserves to be thrown en mass into hell.

Stem Cell science, reportedly, may be used to GROW new organs which will not result in tissue rejection.

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Very interesting comments indeed. The other side of the possibilities.

So, amor, you think that this may be a planted story by whom? The Fallun gong people to regain their power, the bad westerners to make China look bad?
    Of course, doctors can be paid to make such a movie, they are sometimes paid by Monsanto... but who may benefit from it.

My point again would be: follow the money and the power games.

Was the Fallon Gong supported by the west? or the cabal?

Welcome back Flash,

Syrian refugees were forced(in need to adapt the new shelter) to sell their blood for 20 -26 euros in German(also is practiced heavily in Japan and USA) . Those reptilian parasitism is in everywhere.

https://www.reddit.com/r/berlin/comm...ood_for_money/
    Last edited by Tangri; 13th July 2016 at 00:46.
    Love and Hope

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Atlas (13th September 2016), Flash (13th July 2016)

30. Link to Post #18
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

For more than 15 years, Chinese military hospitals across China have kept a closely guarded secret. Doctors at private hospitals know about it, and even participate. But no one dares reveal it to the public.

China's Shocking Military Secret REVEALED

Sign this petition to stop organ harvesting in China:
    http://bit.ly/organharvestingpetition

Read the Bloody Harvest report:
    http://bit.ly/BloodyHarvestJune2016

Organ Harvesting: Let's Dig Into the Numbers

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Flash (13th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread