+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why the Globalists are Demolishing the EU...and What Its Replacement Will Look Like

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Default Why the Globalists are Demolishing the EU...and What Its Replacement Will Look Like

I was directed to this July 4th, 2016 article, "Why the Globalists are Demolishing the EU..and What Its Replacement Will Look Like," on the "wake up world" website and I thought I'd share it with you all to get your opinions.

The gist of the article (I think) is that the break up of the EU is all part of the NWO Globalist's plan to get nations, states, etc. to secede from their unions so they will be more easily manipulated and led into requiring help from the Globalist's for their survival.

I generally don't follow much of these political shenanigans and don't really know much about all of this stuff, but I thought breaking up the EU was a step toward thwarting the Globalist's NWO agenda.

So one question I have is: Is this a heads they win, tails we lose scenario? And by that I mean, do you think the Globalists have both bases covered (i.e., they have contingency plans for taking control of a few super-nations and for bankrupting (or otherwise devastating) and coming to the "rescue" of smaller independent nations)?
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th July 2016), bluestflame (6th July 2016), Cipher (6th July 2016), Daozen (6th July 2016), ElfeMya (6th July 2016), Elisheva (7th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th July 2016), Michelle Marie (6th July 2016), Nasu (6th July 2016), ponda (6th July 2016), Shannon (7th July 2016), Watching from Cyprus (6th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: Why the Globalists are Demolishing the EU...and What Its Replacement Will Look Like

pretty likely thier thinktanks would have allowed for something like this in thier projections of various scenarios

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

ceetee9 (6th July 2016), ElfeMya (6th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th July 2016), Michelle Marie (6th July 2016), Nasu (6th July 2016), Shannon (7th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

Default Re: Why the Globalists are Demolishing the EU...and What Its Replacement Will Look Like

The Hegelian dialectic seems to be the preferred modus operandi.

Regards.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

ceetee9 (6th July 2016), ElfeMya (6th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th July 2016), Michelle Marie (6th July 2016), Nasu (6th July 2016), Shannon (7th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote So one question I have is: Is this a heads they win, tails we lose scenario? And by that I mean, do you think the Globalists have both bases covered (i.e., they have contingency plans for taking control of a few super-nations and for bankrupting (or otherwise devastating) and coming to the "rescue" of smaller independent nations)?
    They will have plans for every eventuality. But they are on the back foot now. As I said a few weeks ago, this article is the first of many alt media articles that retroactively rewrite the NWO narrative and push the...

"don't you see, the NWO planned the destruction of the EU all along. It's all going to plan." story...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1077125

As I said on 25th June:

Quote Expect a raft of pseudo-essays over the next 2-6 months, about how the Brexit was "planned by the NWO".
    ... this is a typical propaganda rewrite by the gang of bores in the alt media, and is willingly swallowed by armchair conspiracy readers who want to believe that they have the inside track, and that any resistance is futile. The alt media has been doing this for 1-2 decades now and it's predictable, tedious and repetitive. They are now saying that the exposure of faked false flags are "part of the plan", as well.

The Li family in HK came out against the Brexit, the Queen wasn't happy, and George Soros was wringing his hands and trying to push for a new refenendum last week, Juncker is going mad. These are the visible public heads of the globalists. This could be all a play, but I don't think so. Conspiracy theorists just like to believe these articles because it keeps them in a comfortable damp shell of apathy. No offence to you ceetee9, you just posted the article and asked for feedback.

The Brexit will be defined by what the 3-400million people in the UK and the Eurozone do over the next 10 years.
    Last edited by Daozen; 7th July 2016 at 11:55.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th July 2016), ceetee9 (6th July 2016), ElfeMya (6th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th July 2016), indigopete (6th July 2016), Michelle Marie (6th July 2016), NancyV (6th July 2016), Nasu (6th July 2016), ponda (6th July 2016), seah (6th July 2016), Shannon (7th July 2016), toppy (6th July 2016), TraineeHuman (6th July 2016), ulli (7th July 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Quote So one question I have is: Is this a heads they win, tails we lose scenario? And by that I mean, do you think the Globalists have both bases covered (i.e., they have contingency plans for taking control of a few super-nations and for bankrupting (or otherwise devastating) and coming to the "rescue" of smaller independent nations)?
    They will have plans for every eventuality. But they are on the back foot now. As I said a few weeks ago, this article is the first of many alt media articles that retroactively rewrite the NWO narrative and push the...

"don't you see, the NWO planned the destruction of the EU all along. It's all going to plan." story...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1077125

As I said on 25th June:

Quote Expect a raft of pseudo-essays over the next 2-6 months, about how the Brexit was "planned by the NWO".
    ... this is a typical propaganda rewrite by the gang of bores in the alt media, and is willingly swallowed by armchair conspiracy readers who want to believe that they have the inside track, and that any resistance is futile. The alt media has been doing this for 1-2 decades now and it's predictable, tedious and repetitive. They are now saying that the exposure of faked false flags are "part of the plan", as well.

The Li family in HK came out against the Brexit, the Queen wasn't happy, and George Soros was wringing his hands and trying to push for a new refenendum last week, Juncker is going mad. These are the visible public heads of the globalists. This could be all a play, but I don't think so. Conspiracy theorists just like to believe these articles because it keeps them in a comfortable damp shell of apathy. No offence to you ceetee9, you just posted the article and asked for feedback.

The Brexit will be ddefined by what the 3-400million people in the UK and the Eurozone do over the next 10 years.
    No offense taken Daozen and thank you for your response.

I hope that you are right, but as you suggested, TPTB will have a plan for every eventuality. They have ruled over us all for hundreds, if not thousands, of years so I wouldn't be so sure that they are "on their back foot" yet. Divide and conquer is the name of the game and they have done an excellent job for hundreds of years and the vast majority of people on this planet still haven't quite grasped that fact yet--as evidenced by myriad examples, not the least of which being demonstrated by our Democrat versus Republican charade that we play every election in this country. Their "reaction" to the BRexit could be nothing more than the old "good cop, bad cop" game to keep us "conspiracy theorists" guessing.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Daozen (6th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th July 2016), Michelle Marie (6th July 2016), Nasu (6th July 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 12th August 2016 at 06:11.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

bluestflame (7th July 2016), Michelle Marie (6th July 2016), Satori (7th July 2016), Shannon (7th July 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

The counter argument would be that a more centralized system is easier to undermine and control. So what direction will it be, the one world government or divide and conquer?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th July 2016), Michelle Marie (6th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

This has all been predicted most likely not in there favor.

16. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    ... this is a typical propaganda rewrite by the gang of bores in the alt media, and is willingly swallowed by armchair conspiracy readers who want to believe that they have the inside track......The Brexit will be ddefined by what the 3-400million people in the UK and the Eurozone do over the next 10 years.
    I very much agree with the sentiments in Daozen's post here.

We shouldn't get trapped in the thinking that the 'elite' are always ten steps ahead of us and that anything we do is futile because they already thought of it and everything was "the plan" all along.

What works is diversity.

It's impossible to corrupt a genuinely diverse world and the more people think freely the more diverse the world will become. By the way "thinking freely" doesn't mean being unconstructive and dismissive of the societies we find ourselves in. It just means making genuine choices about the kind of futures we want to see. In particular it means being ambitious in the sense of imagining creative new paradigms that are not necessarily defined by institutionalised conventions.

Regarding the particular question at hand, I voted leave on the grounds that I value Europe's old democracy's and don't find it acceptable that a synthesised one is able to subvert regional autonomy to the extent that the EU is. Whether that is what the "elite" wanted me to think or not - I can't possibly know so I don't care. I'll develop my thinking as new information comes in !! :-)

Funny how the "chess game" thing can affect us though (when I say "us" I mean crackpot conspiracy nutcase loons like myself who think that every world event is somehow a staged act in the theatre of world takeover).......

.....I have a close mate who I've known for about 20 years and is into the 'world agenda', all things David Icke etc etc. We agree on most things but in the Scottish independence referendum we took diametrically opposing views. I voted "Yes" because I thought I should vote for what I wanted and anything else was a corruption of democracy. He voted "No" because he said that the "elite"s gameplan was to take Scotland hostage (by way of absorbing it into the EU post-indy) and give England its freedom as a compromise to the 'rebels' who were aware of the EU tyranny agenda.

We argued quite a lot about this and were totally irreconcilable in our views - my point being that he was just playing into their hands by trying to "outthink them" instead of just making a choice at face value. The sheer force of millions of people making face value choices has always outweighed strategic gameplay IMO because you'll always get it wrong by not having the full picture. But he was convinced that was their agenda and he wasn't going to play along with it.

So you see ? You can't win - even though the two of us basically wanted the same thing (free, autonomous societies) and were both aware of the "agenda", we still made opposite choices due to the fact that we're simply different people and prioritised things differently. So you should always go with your own choice - whatever it is since that way no-one will be able to "outthink you"

(P.S. When I say "irreconcileable" I didn't mean we fell out - it was just our views that were irreconcileable )
    Last edited by indigopete; 6th July 2016 at 22:26.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

ceetee9 (7th July 2016), Daozen (6th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th July 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Since the Rothschild's, Rockefeller's and their ilk are responsible for the gutting of the American/Global financial coffers, having turned our gutting into their Gold, there is no reason on earth why we should not take everything they own from them as they fully intend to take everything we own, not the least of which is OUR LIVES.

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

Back to the original question - are the globalists deliberately breaking-up the EU? No. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that one world government is the end result of the continuing centralization of power. Brexit fragments that centralization process and introduces more players to control. Less centers of power facilitates control. So, no fragmentation of the EU would not help the globalists move towards their cherished world government. It puts a spanner (or a wrench) in the works for them. However, they are consummate opportunists and they will always try to capitalize on a loss so in that sense they will undoubtably find something to salvage in this mess.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

ceetee9 (7th July 2016), Daozen (7th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread