Thread: Calogero Grifasi

1. Link to Post #1
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Calogero Grifasi

Hello Avalonians,

I hope you find this interesting as I did

This theraphy work and assistance (and source of information!) may not belong only to the Healing category on this forum, (please move it, if there is a more suitable place) But this is so much more.. this collection of sessions is an unconfined research, not completely unbiased perheps (one may argue..), but who says that the old tools are to be excercised over a more new quantum understanding of our sub conscious. The use of quantum tools as a live demonstration of a hypnotic regressive theraphy sessions do present an extensive reality which exists in many people's lives around the world. Perheps in all our lives..

I believe that Calogero Grifasi's work deserves a more comprhensive personal recognition, so little is said about him, instead he contributes here his unpretentious description on what this Regressive hypnosis is all about..

Quote Regressive hypnosis is an adventure.
    It’s an action movie that takes you far, far away for a couple of hours; and you are the hero.
    This is your adventure. And, like in any adventure, fable, or story, in order to reach your goal, you must brave all sorts of obstacles, learning to survive along the way by confronting your fears.
    You must take courage and fight against the monsters, insects, snakes, elves, gnomes and ghosts.
    But, you’ll also visit bewitching and marvelous places full of light, colors and aromas. You’ll run into lots of different characters, some that you already know and others you have yet to meet.
    It is a journey through time, among dimensional portals and telepathic messages.
    It’s about diving into the depths, into your emotions, in search of the origins of your own motives.
    It is a journey into yourself. It makes no difference whether this is going on outside or inside your mind: it is your dream and you are there.
    Would that be people's Imagination or an entrence into a reality that is well hidden and now comes to the surface?

Some of these sessions most definitely contain a very interesting back up information to what is already known. Most of the sessions are in Spanish and Italian, but some have English translation

Hopefully you will take the time to watch if that is what your intuition tells you, this seems to be worth paying attention to as it is possibly revealing one more, or a few more layers in the house of cards that were imposed on us for it's surfacing to the light (consciousness) it's healing and letting go while standing in our sovereignty and what we know

Many good blessings ~

Limor

Access to to all the interviews in English is to the bottom left of Calogero's Grifasi's website page -

http://www.calogerogrifasi.it/en/

Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 19th September 2018 at 09:58.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Aurelius (7th July 2016), Bob (20th September 2018), cursichella1 (7th July 2016), DNA (7th July 2016), Flash (27th July 2016), fourty-two (27th July 2016), genevieve (21st July 2016), raff (7th July 2016), Sophocles (21st July 2016), Starlight22 (20th August 2018), william r sanford72 (7th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Calogero Grifasi

Muy interesante, gracias.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

fourty-two (27th July 2016), Limor Wolf (7th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Retired
    Thanks

A few more sessions that may be of interest -

I feel it is worthwhile paying attention to what this phenomenon of privet people and worldwide citizen's sub-conscious is revealing to us.. What is the meaning of it with regards to our reality, and what is the best satnce that can be taken

Many good blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 21st July 2016 at 12:52.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

fourty-two (27th July 2016), genevieve (21st July 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Retired
    Thanks

Insectoid disguised as 'Guru' - past life regression

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Wow, what an interesting way to view those energies and those ETs interventions. I started to listen to video 1077 En Rosa just before sleeping, and I was slipping under.... I had to stop the video and listen the following day lollllllllll.

Very interesting indeed, no doubt that the interpreter is under hypnosis. It seems to me that everything going on is in another dimension, most probably the astral world.

I wonder what was the state of the mother and child after these séances. Was the child cure, and her brain cyst gone?

De toda mañera, muchas gracias Limor, muy interessante.

------------

addition: looking at the second video, it does look like the flyers of Castaneda, they are all talking of the same energy suckers, using brain and sex energies. Therefore most probably the lessons from mystic/esoteric schools to develop the heart and bypass the brain.
    Last edited by Flash; 27th July 2016 at 21:59.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Limor Wolf (19th September 2018), Valerie Villars (19th September 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Retired
    Thanks

Hurray! for Calogero Grifassi for doing more of his sessions in English and with English subtitles after a bit of a break! and for his credible and supportive work, bringing up to the surface and to the light the human condition and sub-conscious that is submerged with the inter- dimensional life to all it's subtexts and affiliation that is truly affecting us as humanity.

What surfaces more and more to our consciousness is that our human experience here is that we are Avatars for a multi dimensional beings, that are hovering, embedding and affecting our life expression and creating an 'identity' for our everyday life and reality - interfering with our decisions process, thoughts, perceptions, emotions with their presence on a mental, physical and spiritual level under this hidden interaction with us.

Some questions arise with that and worth asking - Who are we? What are we capable of without that type of consuming 'attention'? Why are we being farmed this way for millennia? What is the original way of being?

Many of us have learned on that and are stepping up to reclaim our soveregnity and taking back our parts and connect back to our primordial spirit of truth which is a most valuable, needed and essential way to move forward.. with that as our priority, I know I am grateful for Calogero's public work that is free on the internet which is a helpful service to the expansion of awareness and consciousness with regards to those human states and issues we are confronting

Here are some more of those intimate sessions with English subtitles -

hoping that this may be valuable to some here who have not yet checked this work

I find this in correlation to the path of truth and empowerment ~

More can be found on his youTube channel and website -

https://www.youtube.com/user/calogerogrifasi/videos

Greatest Blessings!

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 21st September 2018 at 15:57.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th September 2018), Valerie Villars (19th September 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Retired
    Thanks

THE DRAGON INSIDE ~

+ Reply to Thread