+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Herpes Eraser by Dr. Christine Buehler

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Herpes Eraser by Dr. Christine Buehler

Herpes Eraser by Dr. Christine Buehler

http://drchristinebuehler.com

Herpes type A and B have been cured by this amazing woman.

Just thought I would share this info here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Geniocrat For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th July 2016), ElfeMya (8th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Herpes Eraser by Dr. Christine Buehler

errr .. is there any related info that is not just a blatant product advertisement? (and a bad one at that - website text not even in real english - looks auto translated at best) I'd need better info / data / studies (preferably at least a couple peer reviewed studies) etc. before I could take this remotely seriously.

addition: -- !000 to 1500mg of the amino acid L-lysine daily can help prevent herpes outbreaks. addition 2: ---Hmmm I wonder if lysine might be the active ingredient in the product above?

Supporting research:

Beauman JG. Genital herpes: a review. Am Fam Physician. 2005 Oct 15;72(8):1527-34. Review.

Breau RH, Kokolo MB, Punjani N, et al. The effects of lysine anaolgs during pelvic surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Transfus Med Rev. 2014;28(3):145-55.

Gaby AR. Natural remedies for Herpes simplex. Altern Med Rev. 2006 Jun;11(2):93-101. Review.

Rakel D. Integrative Medicine. 3rd ed. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders; 2012.

Singh BB, Udani J, Vinjamury SP, et al., Safety and effectiveness of an L-lysine, zinc, and herbal-based product on the treatment of facial and circumoral herpes. Altern Med Rev. 2005;10(2):123-7.

supporting info: http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/lysine
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 8th July 2016 at 23:12.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Althena (9th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Checking in with my personal library of medical information for curing Herpes one and/or two is the Herb Chaparral produced in tablets by the following:

Larrea, Chaparral, Shegoi, Larrea Tridentata, Herpes ...
    www.herbup.com/larrea.htm

... chaparral, shegoi, all names for Larrea Tridentata, that fights herpes, ... "The chaparral (Larrea tridentata) that ... treatment of viruses by ...

Next, the above information about Lysine is excellent. Please note Lysine is a key component in curing Cancer. I think it should be accompanied by Nutritional Yeast Flakes (more palatable than the powder which is stronger) which contain the entire compendium of proteins, all of which act TOGETHER, thereby avoiding imbalance.

Finally, VITAMIN C, 1000 mg or higher sends away Herpes 1 in a flash and I believe will keep outbreaks of Herpes 2 similarly under control. Higher doses of vitamin C may cure it altogether. Better yet, put them all together, Chaparral, Lysine, Nutritional Yeast Flakes and loads of Vitamin C. The worst that can happen is that you come out at the other end very healthy.

In Googling the abovementioned product, I found many similar products. The one mentioned on this site did not give information about what is in it. I would not like to be like the Chinese Emperor who took Mercury to lengthen his life.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

gaiagirl (9th July 2016), meat suit (8th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

I've been taking L-Lysine 1000 mil before I go out in the sun for a prolonged time, I tend to get a cold sore every time I burn. It works great.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

I don't have any scientific backup but I used oregano oil on my lower spine and took olive leaf extract capsules for a course of two weeks. After almost monthly outbreaks, I was clear for three months. At three months after another outbreak, I repeated the oregano and olive leaf for about one week. I've now been clear over six months even after sun exposure. It's working for me and it didn't cost much. I don't miss feeling fatigued and head achy all of the time.

+ Reply to Thread